Earlier this afternoon President Trump joined the American Legion Girls and Boys Nation organization in the Rose Garden.    After spending time taking pictures and meeting the individual members and leaders, President Trump delivered remarks to the group:

There’s great raw feed video from earlier in the event below. Looks like everyone participating was having a grand time at the White House, the president included.

Here’s the video from the picture taking and meet and greet.

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Donald Trump, Education, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to President Trump Welcomes American Legion Girls and Boys Nation To The White House…

1. Sylvia Avery says:

I happened to catch this FBN in real time. There is an older gentleman who is the volunteer head of the organization and PDJT invited him to come up on the stage.

He cautioned him to be careful, and then he went over and gave him his hand to help him up the step. I watched that human moment and remembering the previous WH inhabitant, I am sure I caught a whiff of sulphur. I remembered scenes like the Marine holding an umbrella for BO.

You could die of old age waiting for just a simple, human moment like PDJT demonstrated today from that one.

• Stringy theory says:

Great comment, Sylvia! POTUS is a kind and caring man.

• Oldschool says:

I saw that too Sylvia and it just makes you feel a heart tug. What a fine man. A gentleman who has sincere regard, respect and love for all people and this country.

I am often angry at these people who dis our President, but they are real losers. They cannot recognize real love and kindness.

We are blessed.

• dekester says:

Thanks Sylvia,

Kinda like the Dr. Carson moment during the debates.

My two cents worth as regards the irrational hate some have for your Lion.

Particularly by RINOS, is jealousy, pure and simple. They can never have his magic.

God bless PDJT

• piper567 says:

One of my favorite Campaign pictures of Trump was him greeting a Vet who had prosthetic arms and could, of course, not shake hands.
      Trump went up to the Vet and put his hands on the man’s face and talked with him.
      That did it for me; so sensitive, I teared up.
      When God picks a man, He makes the right choice.!
      Unbelievable man, our President.

2. kyasgrandma says:

This deeply warms my heart.

3. canadacan says:

moments like this give me hope

4. Red says:

The Boys and Girls loved it. Sang and chanted USA, USA! They will forever remember the moment.

• listingstarboard says:

President Trump has opened up the White House for the deserving, Obama doled out invites to the unworthy in many cases, those who hate the USA and all of its traditions–I had forgotten how many special people and organisations and events that make us who we are. Thank God for DJT.

5. sundance says:

6. liberty2828 says:

That was great! Our President is so genuine and connects with these young people.

Loved the look on his face at the end when they were singing Patriotic songs.

Pride in our country on display and a bright future.

• listingstarboard says:

SO brilliant to honor the generation of kids that he has been in the last few days– screw the entitled self indulgent milllenials, they are a lost cause.

• listingstarboard says:

I feel like President Trump has honored more people, had more ceremonies and more rallies for the American public in the last 6 months than the usurper Obama held in 8 years. Not counting JayZ and Beyonce of course.

7. CharterOakie says:

Wonderful and spirited event.

8. WSB says:

Heard this on the car radio. Sounded like the last five minutes of last year’s Super Bowl! I have never heard a more enthusiastic crowd of kids!

9. CaptainNonno says:

I kinda missed the tattoos, facial piercing and colored hair. /sarc

10. TatonkaWoman says:

Shall we start the countdown waiting for the first lib shouting out how these kids are Hitler brown shirts? There are still those proclaiming this now about the Boy Scouts at the Jamboree.
    To all of them I post this reminder:

In case one is not enough click here for a nice collection:

The disease of mass memory loss seems to infect libs on a regular basis. Or is it just that old issue of projection/deflection.

• louche9 says:

Wow. Cultists have nothing on that. Notice they got the “Hussein” in there, repeatedly. Notice also the riff on the Sunday school stanza, “Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight.” The attempt to confer savior status is obvious and appalling. Let’s hope those children have since wised up, and were not among the weeping shell-shocked when Hillary lost.

• iswhatitis says:

Kim Jong-un would be proud

11. DeplorablePatriotInCa says:

God that makes me sooooooo proud!

12. fedback says:

Great spirit. Wonderful kids

13. Jlwary says:

You know what would be really awesome? Granted this specific event takes place in July, but how awesome would it be if White House events such as this were streamed live or shared with grade school children across the country?? I am 33, and while I have heard of the American Legion, I had no idea that they went to the WH every year for the past 7 decades. There is So much that our young people don’t know. So much that could help contribute to their American identity and culture.

14. no-nonsense-nancy says:

What a wonderful group of young people and their leaders. It warms my heart to watch this.

15. GrantsLounge says:

Yesterday the Scouts, today, these kids from the American Legion, Generation Z is looking really good.

16. maiingankwe says:

So the press still tried to get a dig in at the end. I really appreciated how our President Trump told the boys and girls the person was rude and continued on as if it had never happened.

He showed those young people by example to ignore those kind of people and to let them never get you down. A great lesson, and who better to give it then our President?

As a lady, I couldn’t help be proud of those young ladies finally jumping in and singing in at the second song. Their voices made it extra special. I loved hearing all of those voices, voices of our future and of our great Nation.
    Another proud day for sure. I am so enjoying so many of them.

17. Ned says:

I am so proud of our President! He IS the “real deal”. We live about 5 minutes from his Bedminster Golf Club in NJ. My hair dressers son has worked for him there fro slightly over 25 years. He is the kindest and most generous man he has even worked for. He does require a good work ethic and he rewards you for it.

He also does funny things. Employees know his mood by the color of his cap. He will often stroll the grounds and inspect how things are and talk to his employees. At times, if he is especially pleased,he’ll hand out hundred dollar bills if he is pleased with the work of an
    INDIVIDUAL. He tries to get to know his employees and if one is in need, he has others check out the situation to make sure it is legitimate and then helps them financially or in what way they need help. He is a wonderful man. Melania is less visible but always very nice and humble. How He is being demeaned is pure evil.

18. Kathleen Rady says: