Morning Interview – Eric Trump Debriefs on Ohio Rally

Eric Trump appeared on Fox-n-Friends to discuss the Youngstown Ohio MAGA rally last night and the current status of White House policies and objectives.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Morning Interview – Eric Trump Debriefs on Ohio Rally

1. stillers213 says:

Our President sure did raise some fine kin.
    🙂

• listingstarboard says:

Completely unpretentious, humble, grateful and honorable kids. My goodness, they are amazing. You can see the pride they have in their Family, their Dad, and their country. We have a wonderful POTUS and first Family.

2. Question Everything says:

Gino!! lol

I’m already for the next rally. Could watch at least one a week.
    Oh and this morning on Fox.. Scaramucci said that people in D.C. are nice to your face then stab you in the back to which he said, “I’m more of a front-stabbing person.”
    I really, really, really LIKE Scaramucci.

3. smiley says:

Eric Trump is sharp as a tack.

REALLY like him, what he has to say and how he says it.

impressive guy.

🙂

4. conservalicious says:

Eric was very well spoken and expertly called out the hypocrisy of the situation. Thanks for sharing!

5. Andrew says:

So proud of the First Family.

6. Troublemaker10 says:

The Trump kids are always impressive in interviews. Nice job by Eric.

7. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Good interview and great rally last night. More covfefe please.

M A G A

8. Pam says:

POTUS has raised some fine children. I can’t believe it’s almost time for this baby! Lara and Eric will be wonderful parents.

9. Pam says:

10. John Doe says:

One of the best moments for me during this awesome campaign and saving of our country. Lara Trump is one of the most down to earth ‘regular’ famous persons I’ve ever met. Great day! Love and blessings to her, Eric, their baby and the whole fam damily!!! (Yeah, that’s me, aka John Doe and Plain Jane!)

11. magagirl says:

I think I will suggest Mr President to write a book on parenting.

12. Sunshine says:

A great interview, a really likable and sincere guy. The entire family is down to earth. It’s a pleasure to watch.

13. Truthfilter says:

Unbelievable the beatings that President’s family is getting on Twitter on a daily basis. I hated Obama’s policies and ideologies. I know that some people made terrible and degrading statements toward him and Mechelle. But our side never acted with as much spite and hate as the left has leveled against the Trumps on social media. We would have violence in the street if we didn’t have social media. But I doubt the haters would be so brazen without the convenience of hiding behind computers and smartphones.

14. ruralnc says:

Whenever I see Eric, I always smile as I remember what his father said many times about him prior to the election: “He’s such a good boy.” He certainly is.

15. quintrillion says:

Loved this interview with Eric Trump. Right-on Eric….Truth.
    God Bless your baby & your beautiful, intelligent wife, Laura Trump.