President Trump created a stir amid his political opposition when he was reported to have told French first-lady Brigitte Macron: “you’re in such great shape“.   Apparently, according to the ever-pliable rules of the virtue signaling political left, it is “sexist” to compliment a woman on her physical appearance.

Of course it didn’t take more than a news cycle for yet another corporate entity to jump head-first into the opportunity to attach their own brand-image to anti-Trumpism.  [Adidas is the parent company of Reebok]  The hypocrisy behind this opportunistic marketing endeavor/virtue-signaling is stunning.  Here’s the tweet from Reebok:

(link)

As you can see, Adidas/Reebok have made a political decision.  Virtue signaling your superiority in defining what is/isn’t appropriate is never a good look.

You would think the loss of brand value for companies who previously did this (Macys, Starbucks etc) would be enough to stop any reasonable corporate marketing head with a fiduciary responsibility. Alas, the allure of scoring cheap political points finds another victim.

However, when contrast against the actual marketing image of Reebok, the outcome is even worse.

Reebok is specifically stating that complimenting a woman based on her appearance is “sexist” and “inappropriate”.

Sexism?

Inappropriate?

OK, well let’s check out the latest Reebok commercial (WATCH):

Or how about the print advertising for Reebok:

Oh, these are only the PG-13 versions. There’s full naked female imagery within the European Reebok AD campaign.

Somehow using a woman’s physical shape to create a marketing brand is ok. But pointing out a woman’s physical shape, born out the success of applying that marketing brand approach as an outcome, is… well, “inappropriate”.

Tell a man he’s in great shape and it’s no big deal; no-one would even think twice of it.

Tell a woman she’s in great shape and it’s an immediate crisis.

Yeah. Gender equity. Huh?

Anticipate a diminished brand value to Adidas and Reebok as an outcome.  Financially position yourselves accordingly…

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, France, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Sexism - To Promote Hillary, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

495 Responses to Another Corporation, Reebok (Adidas), Jumps Into Politics – Against President Trump…

1. No problem. New Balance is better and made in the U.S.A.

• tgmccoy says:

Boycotting Reebok as I write-wearing NB..

• doofusdawg says:

I tore up my delta amex sky miles card when I saw what happened to Ms. Coulter.

• MouseChop says:

Ditto the boycott and spreading the news. Just purchased NB 940v3 Running and they are heaven on my feet. I wish they would make a work boot that feels like these NB’s. My dogs are howling so bad at the end of the day it’s torture just walking to my truck. Ugh…

• thluckyone says:

My brother, if you’re not already changing your shoes and socks at lunch break, please consider carrying to work an extra pair of work-boots and clean socks to change at mid-day. Then, if possible, at the end of the day get OUT of those work-boots and socks and into something light and easy on your feet for the drive home. PLEASE don’t wear your work-boots while you’re driving unless you just can’t help it.

When you get to the house, after your shower put those feet into a shallow tub of warm water and epsom-salts. Relax while you’re watching TV or punching the computer key-board. THEN, when that water gets too cool to enjoy, get those feet out and thoroughly dried off and put some body lotion on both of ’em. Rub it in real good and examine your feet for danger signs while you’re workin’ that lotion into the skin.

Do this for yourself every work-day that you can and every evenin’ that you can. You WILL NOT regret it and it’ll also help you sleep like a baby. Just be sure you’ve got a good alarm clock. LOL!

THEN, if you can at all, wear those light easy-goin’ shoes while drivin’ back to work. Don’t put on those work-boots until you’re ready to get out that truck and put on that hard-hat.

Take care of those feet and your knees as if they were as precious as your eyes and your hands. My time on the job-site is just about over but we need you if you can keep goin’.

No, we REALLY need you doin what you do because you’re smart. A man smart enough to work a trade and work the computer key-board on an amazing web-site like this one is one smart man and you can help a whole LOT of the brothers and sisters see the light of MAGA. Be safe on the job, please take good care of yourself and THANK YOU for being here with us in the Tree House..

• Wend says:

Great post-Aren’t epsom salts the best?

And for our friend above, try Red Wing work boots they’re great-but still do everything suggested. I used to wear HEELS to work and all these techniques really helped.

• carrierh says:

Ciao! Adidas have become way too costly. At Costco I purchased Fila and they are so better fitted and comfortable beyond belief that I don’t want to take them off! Never understand why CEO’s think they have us in a cage and must purchase their products. NO, you don’t and our money can talk elsewhere, thank you. I agree they are cutting their throat and income by giving out personal remarks when their ads are definitely discriminating against females. Guess the CEO prefers men to women and so they don’t count. If married, I would suppose his wife is not allowed to be herself but whatever he decides who she is and I bet she doesn’t run around nude either. Hypocrites to the core. They love to cut their throats and in this case they prefer cheap wages abroad rather than MAGA under Trump with factories and jobs here.

• Pam says:

I own two pairs of New Balance shoes and they are awesome!

• decisiontime16 says:

Good to know, Pam.. I needed a new pair of shoes and after reading about this malarkey with Reebok/Adidas, I just ordered New Balance. I hope their stock soars and the other drops like a rock.

• I agree decisiontime.

I also am needing to buy some more shoes.

Will stay away from the Reebok/Addis brand.

What a disgusting and insulting commercial.

Any woman with half a brain should be writing or calling the company right now.

Do the idiots at Reebok really think this would make me want to buy their shoes!?

• Fe says:

I don’t wear sneakers much but I’ll be sure to remember NB when I do need a new pair.

• Brian L says:

New Balance make the only running shoes that actually fit my caveman feet,

• farmhand1927 says:

Walking barefoot across a mile of hot coals or across a frozen tundra sounds better than ever buying or wearing any trash made by Reebok..

• stella says:

Only some of New Balance shoes are made in the U.S.A. Check when you buy.

• rheahack0103 says:

I’ve been buying New Balance for years. I go to the New Balance store though. I was told that some of the New Balance you buy at department stores are not actually made in the USA.

2. Minnie says:

That’s PRECISELY why OUR President won!!

As for me and mine, our go-to is and shall remain New Balance.

The hypocrisy is nauseating.

• Peoria Jones says:

I guess there was no judgement on then-President Zero’s part when he pronounced Kabala Harris “by far, the best-looking attorney general”?

It’s no coincidence that Reebok begins with…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Peoria Jones says:

Here’s an interesting little vid about the nasty, yet asinine REEEEEEEbok. They didn’t even know the sex of one of their sponsored fighters! These idiots should be embarrassed.

• Wend says:

This is absolutely disgusting. UFC and REEEEcock-water has definitely found it’s own level. I don’t follow UFC but if they haven’t already, the fighters need to get together and do something. PS-The CEO of REEEcock is a REEEEal cuck!

3. vicschick says:

I don’t tweet but I hope they get ripped a new one on Twitter! Stupid twats!

• Wink says:

Considering all the horrific scandals in that church, they need to take the plank out of their eye first.

• carrierh says:

Wink, don’t castigate we real Catholics because most of us don’t like Francis and his politics and even more we dislike bishops who took O’s money to take care of illegals and I wasted no time informing our pastor that will cause the collection to decrease, many going to other parishes or like me I just attend for the 3 main parts. And, yes, the parish income has gone way down and the pastor is looking older and grayer for being so stupid to take money from our morbidly obese bishop, who also is not well liked nor wanted. Nevertheless, the Church is still here after 2K years in spite of nasty popes (mostly Italian) or as a friend said, the Church goes up 3 steps, and then back 2 but we are still here and will continue to be here because we were founded by Jesus Christ, and we the first Christians. You might also like to know that Catholicism is spreading like fire in China and even in super muslim Malaysia because as one Asian woman said “they want God”.

• uvaldegirl says:

I’m very disturbed about Catholic Charities role in the muslim / Soros invasion.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I read somewhere, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF IT IS TRUE!, that the Catholic and Lutheran charities that are so involved in moving over all the Muslims to the US are not actually Catholic or Lutheran but that is the name that they operate under.

It has been some months ago since I read this and I don’t recall where I saw it, AND since we now know everything must be questioned I can’t tell you this is all true.

I just remember reading it and thinking, “OH, sort of like Hillsboro Baptist Church that does those vile protests isn’t Baptist and isn’t a real church, it’s just a legal construct with that name.”

• Wink says:

I was Catholic, but left the church. There are many fine Catholic lay people and a few good bishops, but the sadly I can’t say that about most of the hierarchy. Most likely it will be the laity that will save the church.

• haditwgov says:

It’s not in their eye!!

• missmarple2 says:

ATTENTION! This is about an Australian minister whose last name is Bishop, not a Catholic bishop, although I understand jumping to conclusions. (I am Catholic myself.)

Please read links before commenting. Thank you.

4. MaryfromMarin says:

And another corporation courts economic death.

Pass the low-cal popcorn.

5. imprimipotest says:

By the way, have Adidas, Reebok, and some of their fellow competitors who strut around pretending to be so ‘socially aware’ while promoting liberal political views ever ceased employing children in their Asian sweatshops?

6. US says:

Adidas, Reebock, we have long memories. Bye bye.

7. Homesteader says:

Just in time for my family’s school shopping. Adidas, Reebok? Adios, Retard!

8. Nigella says:

Just like Hollywood and the media they think they know America… No one could possibly like Trump! He’s such a buffoon. We your betters know what’s right for this Country…. Hillary really won… Waaaaaaaaaah!

9. fleporeblog says:

These people are beyond stupid! Do they think showing that commercial and billboards of beautiful women wearing Reebok will overcome their stupidity about our President. I can tell you how that fight will turnout. Bye-Bye Reebok! Don’t let the door slap you on your ass while exiting the America First ECONOMY!

10. rumpole2 says:

SAD!
    So many free market/capitalist enterprises have retarded liberals running the show.

I guess after decades of socialist indoctrination within the education system.. YOU JUST CAN’T GET GOOD STAFF!

• TimeIsNow says:

You should know better rumpole. It’s called being “converged” and SJWs target all corporations for convergence. Once one or two of them get in the door, especially in HR, they work on bringing in more SJWs, until company does not care about money, but supports the Leftist/Globalist narrative..

It is quite effective.

• Remington..... says:

….And each time of of these scoundrels is outed, they fall to the wayside. That includes wankers like Starbucks, Costco, Sonic, Progressive Ins, Apple, etc…too many of us tisk, tisk, but continue to frequent the enemies businesses.. At some point, people on our side need to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk. .never give your money to the enemy.

11. That worked so well for Macy’s

12. tgmccoy says:

Wait ’til the next Quarter Earning report..’

13. ScruffyLeon says:

I’m sending them a letter stating my intentions to never buy another pair of shoes from them again.
    For those of you wanting to do the same, here is their head quarters info.
    Reebok
    1895 J W Foster Blvd
    Canton, Massachusetts 02021
    Phone (781) 401-5000
    Website http://corporate.reebok.com/en/about_ree
    Email corporate@reebok.com

• Minnie says:

• farmhand1927 says:

Thank you. We’re on it.

• Sentient says:

I just got a bounce-back: “the recipient’s mailbox is full”. I’ll bet it is.

• Aqua says:

Thank you! I will also let them know I purchase for multiple family members, and so…that’s a good number of shoes and sportswear proudly going to other brands instead of their flaming liberal political stunt. Oh, and I’ll tell a few people, too.

If Any of President Trump’s people read here, they should know how much a solid chunk of America strongly and happily supports him, his family and the Trump Administration.

Haven’t been back to Target…that’s numerous baby and bridal showers, back-to-school, house redecorating, a maternity wardrobe, starting a new college grad off with a first apartment, too many birthday presents to count, anniversary presents, kids’ clothes and so much more NOT spent there. Or Macy’s. Don’t miss them a bit. In fact, I’ll remind them tomorrow. And Kelloggs.

Gives us a way to get OUR message across. Adios, Reebok and Adidas! You are off my list!

• hpushkin says:

Thank y ou. I wrote the email addr. It bounced back (maybe they are slammed with emails? Who knows?). But I did get through on the corporate site “contact.”

14. indiana08 says:

I haven’t owned a pair of Reeboks since the late ’80’s. I much prefer New Balance (one pair got me through college, loved those shoes) or Sketchers (comfortable, fun designs). Libtards never learn.

• Minnie says:

Cost factor is important with my budget, but it’s also comfort and precise sizing that made me a loyal NB customer.

• fuzzi says:

@indianao8: I, too, wore Reeboks in the 80s, but once they changed their “last”, and the shoes no longer fit my feet, I went elsewhere. I am currently wearing Skechers because they fit me, but would wear NB if they were comfortable. Unfortunately, I have a hard time finding shoes that fit.

15. Sandy says:

New Balance is the Best! Never did wear Reebok. What a stupid company.

16. Julie Salvetti says:

Where do I even start?! I am a woman who works damn hard to build muscle and endurance well into my 50’s. I do not feel all “fem-offended” when a man notices and says something. Yes, notice dammit! I. Work. Hard! There’s an excrement hurricane headed reebok’s way, and they don’t have the sense to take cove.

17. blognificentbee says:

New Balance made in the USA, here’s my bit of snark for those idiots at Reebok.

18. I saw the comment yesterday about this topic and sent an immediate message to Mrs Comment who was out buying new sports shoes for our daughters. Needless to say, they came home having AVOIDED Adidas & Reebok.

19. kathyca says:

For the first time ever, I had to unfriend someone on FB. It was some libtard (who knew) I went to HS with. She friended me out of the blue a couple weeks ago — who knows why. When I posted one of the racy Reebok ads in response to her gloating over the Reebok tweet, her profanity-laced response was priceless. This, after telling everyone they needed to learn how to talk to a “lady” if they thought Trump telling Macron’s wife she looked good. Sorry, honey, you are no lady 😀 That “nasty woman” moniker kinda fits, though. lmbo

20. Bert Darrell says:

Although Adidas is now a multinational company, it is headquartered in Germany. They are sucking up to scorned Angela Merkel and have no idea the storm they just unleashed against themselves. The USA remains the largest market for virtually anything; sneakers and sport shoes included. They had a good run since DJT was elected but I anticipate they will be losing market share because of their silly stunt (straight out of the stupid book). If you own Adidas shares, this is the time to dump them (symbol ADDYY, NASDAQ). Let them go suck on a melting iceberg and cry on it together with Al Gore.

• uvaldegirl says:

Reebok is based in Massachusetts, so you have that going on, too.

• Good tip. Addyy has had a huge runup in the past year, but in the past Nike (NKE:NYSE) has crushed them earnings-wise. Nike earnings may be down a bit due to a big building project on their Beaverton OR headquarters. Do your own due diligence, but I agree with Bert.

Admittedly, Nike shoes are made in SE Asia, but they are a local, homegrown company.
      I remember when Nike salesmen were selling shoes out of the trunks of their cars at Oregon high school track meets. They don’t fit women’s feet particularly well, but I’ve broken in several pairs which are now comfortable.

21. Pam says:

These Reebok commercials are too obscene to be on TV or youtube and they thought the remark by POTUS was sexist?! Look to see the product tumble in sales. Just give it time. 😉

• Sylvia Avery says:

Please, someone help me. I know that I am hopelessly out of date and out of step with today’s world.

What exactly is wrong with telling someone they are in good shape? It’s not the same thing as saying, hey baby nice t— or nice a– as I used to hear in my salad days. Good shape? That seems respectful, like saying you look well, or am I missing some hidden thing?

I don’t know, I look at Mrs. Macron and think she looks haggard so to me it was an obvious social lie, the kind of thing you say when you see someone. I highly doubt Mrs. Macron saw it as a come on. Or am I wrong?

• Minnie says:

They were looking for any opportunity to attack OUR President.

Little did they count on all the Deplorables giving it back to them, in spades.

Oh no, hope that (♠️) didn’t trigger anyone.

• Minnie says:

For the record, as a lady, it would be my high honor to receive a similar compliment.

• deplorabledaveinsocal says:

Nope, it is not you. Seems nowadays some people get offended at anything you might say or do, even holding open a door. To those people, I go out of my way to be over the top syrupy sweet just to make them feel more of an ass than they normally would. To the younger women that look at me with silent contempt as they walk past me while I hold the door, I will loudly say “you’re welcome”.

Sad for the people of that mentality.

• Tegan says:

I can tell you that, as female in my 70’s, I work very hard trying to be in “good shape” and am very complimented when anyone recognizes my efforts!

• mikeyboo says:

I think its fine to tell a woman she is in good shape, followed by the word “beautiful”. Mrs. Macron is slim and probably works hard to remain so now that she is middle aged. I very much doubt she was offended. Perhaps Rebok should turn their feminist sensitivity to genital mutilation.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Good point!

As for the word beautiful, anyone who listens to PDJT knows he uses the word a lot: walls, budgets, many things in Trumpspeak are beautiful.

If I met the President and he made such a remark I’d sure never take it as he was calling me beautiful, although that would be really nice!, I’d think he meant it like, “Good work!”

I don’t know. Honestly what a fuss. Stupid Reebok people, stupid SJW. No sense of humor, no lightness, no fun. Everything is deathly serious, with lots of scolding and hectoring. What a world to live in.

• bigsy says:

My suspicion is that she’s ill and is under some type of medical treatment.

The Trump’s knew of it because Melania was with her at the G20.

Taken in that regard, the President’s remarks make a lot of sense. “You’re looking good, that’s great”, et al, are fairly common statements when someone greets a person they now has had an illness.

The President also has a history of concern and kindness for people who are ill, down on their luck, etc.

• piper567 says:

Slyvia…msm ‘tards gave a lecture ab trump “objectifying women”…typical leftist caca…right up there w/having a 24/7 run on The Handshake

• nimrodman says:

Sylvia asked: “What exactly is wrong with telling someone they are in good shape?”

Nothing, Sylvia.

They are scolds.

Mean-minded, looking for the smallest opportunity to scold or belittle anyone who does not hold their world view.

They really are venomous … fundamentally poisonous people at their core.

You’re attempting to judge by standards of reason and good will, and those are mistaken assumptions when dealing with this bunch.

I’m afraid you’ll need to re-adjust your perception framework and not grant the assumption of good will to everyone, only those who have earned or demonstrated it in some way.

My reading, at least.
        YMMV

22. milktrader says:

As a marathon runner I use Newton. Colorado company. Beautifully shaped works of art.

• uvaldegirl says:

Will Google. I always feel a little guilty about buying Nikes.

• Sentient says:

Judging by their website, they’re competitively priced.

• milktrader says:

They have American made shoes and are truly a great running shoe. Often times they have sales (20% off sort). I just bought their patriotic Born in the USA shoe.

• teekay says:

From the FAQ at the Newton website:

Where are Newtons made?
          Newton Running is a Boulder, CO based company – all the design, research, and wear testing is done here locally, and our shoes are produced overseas in our factory in China.

Maybe the Trump economy will induce them to relocate their plant. I don’t consider this a reason not to buy them, just a point of clarification.

• I hate to tell you this milktrader and teekay but Boulder is a bastion of liberal idiocy.

Hopefully your Newton shoe company is not owned by one of those touchy feely transplanted liberals but the odds are against it.

So you may be jumping from one anti-Trump site to another by buying shoes from Newton.

• milktrader says:

Let’s say politics and money were had no influence on the running shoe you would buy. I would buy Newton.

• Fe says:

My son is a Marathon runner too, and I know he doesn’t buy a shoe brand I’ve heard of. I’ll have to ask him again.

23. Dixie says:

I H8 the pictures those people use. That’s why many young girls want to dress in an immodest fashion – because adidas and reebok uses those images in their ads……so the girls think if they are so great they are in ads, then it must be okay to dress or [not dress] like that. SPIT!

• Speaking of young Dixie, the girl in that Reebok striptease commercial barely looked 20 years old to me.

• Dixie says:

Today I accidentally saw a bit of Me-agin Kelly, a real role model/s, conducting a discussion with young women just about that age regarding how they had been sexually harrassed and were just gaining the nerve to come out about it. The main girl she was talking to had on skin tight fake leather pants and a skinny top…..I’m sitting there listening and thinking to myself…..well what did you expect?

I know it doesn’t make it okay for boys/men to take advantage, but really, why do they dress like that if they don’t want attention from the opposite sex???? Companies like adidas and reebok encourage this immoral world and I don’t belong in it.

• starfcker says:

There you go, complimenting her. How sexist. She’s 34.

24. Lunatic Fringe, Phd. [undocumented] says:

Adidas / Reebok you just insulted all women you @sshats.
    If you tell a woman something she doesn’t want to hear she has a lot of choices how SHE can handle it.
    I get it, they saw an opportunity to virtue-signal and steal the moral high ground by throwing every woman on the planet under the “you’re helpless, here, let me protect you” bus.
    You can’t have it both ways, that women are awesome empowered beasts and that they can’t be spoken to in the horrible nature of a fitness compliment.
    It’s insulting to women and insulting to girls and insulting to Mrs Macron.
    Now, Reebok / Adidas, if you want to make it up to me you can go make me a sandwich.

25. Jim Peters says:

I lived in France for 7 years.

One of the attractive features of French culture is the acceptance of flirting between men and women. It’s a latin culture and people are encouraged to look their best at all times. It is totally normal to compliment women there, in fact they would be offended if you didn’t.

Mrs Macron would have been very happy that POTUS noticed that she had made an effort. The whole manufactured drama is utter garbage.

26. Elvis Newton says:

Reebock has nice online contact form and you can attach one of their own adverts to show their hypocrisy.

27. Donna in Oregon says:

Our family buys New Balance, made in the USA label.

Spending the extra time to make sure that the purchases we make are American made products is satisfying. With all due respect to Reebok & the world, American made products are better 🙂

I personally enjoy b*tchslapping Globalists with our money. It’s liberating.

• Same here Donna! NB is fantastic! I’ve interacted with them a little bit throughout the years and they seem like a really good company. I’ve almost switched out my entire (imported) Nike collection for made in USA NBs! Feels so good! 😀

• Donna in Oregon says:

Yes, and a child in my family had flat feet (and pigeon toed) but he so wanted to play football. He wasn’t able to run as fast as the other kids and had a lot of pain after his practices.

We contacted New Balance Customer Service they were so great! They helped us pick a pair of shoes that would fix the problem on the first contact. The technology was awesome for kids that have problems, and the price was so much cheaper than the specialty shoes from the doctor. After 1 week, these athletic shoes relieved his leg pain and eventually (after 6 months of wearing this model) it straightened out his pigeon toe problem. He was able to play team sports all year without any injury or pain. Most importantly, to him he could run as fast as the other kids.

I love New Balance, they are a great American company!

28. uvaldegirl says:

So an athletic company says it is wrong to praise physical fitness? So why buy athletic gear and participate in sports is what Reebok is saying?

• Minnie says:

Hahaha, yep.

We can’t fix stoonad, although hitting them in the wallet can help 👍

• Fred says:

Everyone who owns Reebok sports equipment should send it back to company headquarters.

• Now that is a really good idea Fred.

I read sundance’s article and watched the Reebok striptease shoe commercial and have been reading all the comments.

I have several old pairs of Reebok’s in my closet that are worn but I still like to wear.

Until I reached your post I had not decided what to do with them.

Now I know, I will send them back to the company.

With a note.

Even if I have to send it to Germany, it will be my pleasure.

29. waltherppk says:

30. Oldskool says:

I think it’s so beneficial to me as a consumer when those moonbat company’s out themselves. Makes the shopping decision so much easier when there are less viable vendor products eliminated from the choice. If the management of a company is so stupid, imagine what the quality of their products are like. Do what you can, have a friend that’s in charge of IT for a rather large company and last week she eliminated Hewlett Packard Enterprise from bidders when I reminded her that is the company Meg Whitman runs. Elections do have consequences.

31. Fred says:

Bok must mean tard in whatever language they speak. They have really shown their hypocrisy, and the Trump Derangement Syndrome they are ill with. There are a lot of other companies using the capitalist system, that have socialists for owners/managers. If they are socialists, they need to turn all of their money over to the government, and take a basic middle income allotment for their pay. No more, no less. If you suggest that they do that, they get really irritated, and want to fight with you about it. They can not admit that they like capitalism because they are rejected by their highly educated (read indoctrinated) friends. It is a sad state of affairs that these people use others, and think that is fine, and demonize those who try to get people to help themselves. I guess they want slave labor, because that is what you get in a socialistic society.

32. alliwantissometruth says:

What’s amazing to me is the stockholders allow this to go on. The companies hire these moronic social justice warriors in their marketing departments, & have some CO imbecile, who think they’re being “edgy”, approve these idiotic, business busting stunts

While I realize most of the stockholders are probably of the liberal mindset, one would think a big loss in profits would be enough for them to demand they stay out of politics

You’d think

33. William Ford says:

Boycott Reebok/Adidas. Buy American. Nike or New Balance.

34. emet says:

The EEO Interview
    “Hello Mr. Gossamer, I’m Wanda Geldaman with the EEO. Your coworker Ms Olsen has filed a formal compliant alleging sexual harassment. I’ll be direct: Did you say to her “nice outfit you’re wearing”?
    “Uh. Yes”
    “And what did you mean? That is was sheer? Tight? Accentuating her figure?”

“Uh, well her figure is not that great”

“Oh, so now you demean her as fat? Or do you mean compared to the other women in your office you’re oogling?
    “Well I guess compared to any woman”
    “Oh, I see. So you engage in this sort of voyeurism outside of the office too?”

35. Red_desi says:

So is anyone on twitter slamming reebok with the above pics? Talk being Hippocrates. What morons.

36. jimwp2017 says:

Couldn’t help myself!!!

37. Killdozer says:

, If your trying to get lucky then wait for the body language , a New Balance so to speak ,their are 3 body signs that tell you it`s ok to bring it to the next level ,if that criteria is met, you would then drop a “Johnny Retard pill” in her drink ,Now just one more hurdle ,and this is where things can go south fast if your not careful ,you don’t want things to go sideways because then you have to send em to the farm ,the Pig farm, https://youtu.be/2PEPHDqDTzo ,ok say you got the body signs ,big car ,big green and big … and you dumped in her drink ,then just help her out the bar while your pretending your talking on the phone ,ware a grim face on this capper Oh and don’t listen to Reebok on this elevators have cameras ,

38. M33 says:

This was EXACTLY my point in the open discussion post, Sundance!
    Thank you!

39. wodiej says:

Good grief-who doesn’t like to look at an attractive person? At least when Trump was looking the women were fully clothed unlike these racy commercials.

40. MfM says:

Barron Trump has several pair of NB.

This is a dumb time of year for them to shot themselves in the foot. If I was still buying for my kids, I would hate that the type of shoe you wore had become a political statement.

41. MfM says:

If B. Macron had a problem with it, why did she and her husband look so comfortable with Trump through the rest of the visit?

42. redlegleader68 says:

Quick note to all and Sundance and Mods: somehow I just got logged out trying to post a comment; the comment said it was awaiting moderation. I re-booted my machine and went directly to WordPress.com and logged in again. Now all seems fine. If you get an email from me, I guess disregard since It looks like I’m back!

43. “Financially position yourselves accordingly…”

Gladly.
    Your last photo is spot ON!!

Adios Reebok!

44. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

this struck me as fitting for the social just us warriors…

45. MrE says:

Liberals: “OMG Trump called Rosie O’Donnell a pig and a fat slob. HE HATES ALL WOMEN!!!”

Also liberals: “OMG Trump just complimented the First Lady of France. SEXIST!!!”

And they wonder why they keep losing.

46. Owlen Rose says:

They might as well change their name to Adios.

47. WeThePeople2016 says:

They will go down the same path as Macy’s, Starbucks, etc. I have New Balance sneakers and find them very comfortable.
    The Reebok ads exploiting young, skinny girls are disgusting. It does not make me want to go out and buy the sneakers. What hypocrites!