President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump are scheduled to depart the White House tonight at 7:30pm for a trip to France in celebration of the 100th Anniversary Bastille Day.  The president and first-lady accepted the invitation of French President Emmanuel Macron.

There is a great deal of geopolitical interest in this trip driven mostly by the media’s penchant for personality reporting and celebrity tabloid journalism.

However, the EU media is also providing a great deal of specificity surrounding the schedule of the first family.

Given the broad history of MSM promoting political protests against their worldview, but more specifically given the real and present danger of Parisian terror threats, the granular level advanced information presents a higher level of concern.

PARIS – Pesident Emmanuel Macron of France will treat his American counterpart Donald Trump to a lobster dinner with an unparalleled view over the Eiffel Tower when he visits Paris this week, according to reports.

[…] According to Paris Match, the French president will treat Mr Trump to a gastronomic dinner in the famed Jules Verne restaurant run by multi-Michelin starred super chef Alain Ducasse, which offers one of the finest views of the capital – from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.

The restaurant, which will be closed to the public, boasts one Michelin star with the reputed food guide describing the venue as offering “cuisine of great finesse” at the “summit of French heritage”. (read more)

It should be noted, in the modern era of terrorist threats, the French have decided to permanently surround the Eiffel Tower with an 8 foot blast shield. Unfortunately, this security measure will not be in place by the time President Trump and First Lady Melania are guests at the high profile venue.

eiffel-tower-1

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Deep State, European Union, FLOTUS, France, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

265 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Scheduled Bastille Day Dinner With Emmanuel Macron….

1. pyromancer76 says:

President Trump is the most amazing person I have ever encountered as a public leader. Using a different lion metaphor, he dares to go into every lions’ den and returns the conqueror of all. He has done this from the beginning of his candidacy. He cannot be bluffed; he cannot be bullied; he cannot be made insignificant. He is who he is in every venue — full of wisdom, courage, and wile. The king of all the lions.

I have finally given up being or feeling afraid for him (and thus for myself and my country). I have said oh, no internally so many times and have been worried (terrified) for either his safety or his reputation that I am today blessedly relieved to live the courage he exudes. It is a transformation for me. (And I recognize that there remain dangers all around and it will take all of us to face them.)

I thought about France. I thought about the Macaroni with a mother for a wife and no kids. Then at the G20 I noticed Macron moving everyone around in order to run all the way across stage to stand by our Donald – for a photo. He went way past his other mother, the German lady, who put herself in the center. Well, well. Something is going on there. He might want some real masculinity to rub off on him. We shall see.

The timing for this Presidential visit (even though I think, WTF – France???) is auspicious. The U.S.A. would not have become the U.S.A. without the help of France. Bastille Day is a people’s day and a military-might day. (I was there at Bastille Day some years ago. Impressive.) Then as President The Man Donald Trump can remind Macron — France would not be France today without the U.S. — World War I anniversary at this time. Maybe he does not need those macho muslims who want to cut off every man’s head and rape every female of any age to feel in control. Maybe Macron would be just fine with the French people — if he had some courage.

Anyway, my best wishes to President Trump and may he have gazillions of personal body guards as well as Secret Service personnel as well as U.S. military around him for both protection and projection of strength.

2. jefcool64 says:

He’ll be fine, terrorists go after easy targets.

3. Pam says:

4. US says:

The Jules Verne restaurant is absolutely medical. The presidents will have an unparalleled view and as bonus points the fireworks will be launched from the Eiffel Tower itself on the 14th. Macron wants to offer the best he can, and this is a lot.

5. CaliVet says:

This reminds me of the movie; “Day of the Jackal”. I hope the SS are on more attentive then they have been in the past. I have no doubt that there are plotters.

• redlegleader68 says:

Yep, Cali, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I’m pretty sure PDJT has his MItch Rapp watching from his perch. Just sayin’ … 🙂

• LafnH2O says:

A threat could come from anywhere. Including a point opposite, perhaps at some distance, from someone watching – oh I don’t know – fireworks from behind a (unlikely hardened) restaurant plate glass window or balcony.
        The brilliance and sheer # of points of light ( from cameras, the rockets of the fireworks, etc., would make detection of a bad guy, in the shadows or peering thru a slit in the curtains, daunting, to say the least.
        They only have to be right once!!
        Trillions at stake.

One (1) Michelin star. Really… (1)
        Eiffel tower… been there done that.
        Fireworks? Yawn
        The French are no strangers to assassination attempts. Public or private.
        Heck, “I” couldn’t have come up with a better setup situation!!!
        Just sayin
        Trillions at stake!!!

May the Lord, be with our President and First Lady!!
        May he protect them and give them discernment.
        Amen.

• redlegleader68 says:

Thanks! BTW, I was just trying to make a clever comment – not be serious … guess I failed in my attempt! Keep the shinny side up!

• LafnH2O says:

And the rubber side down!
            Lol
            redlegleader68,
            I know you were.
            But, imo, serious stuff.
            Many scoff at the notion.
            The puppet masters will do what has to be done. At least they’ll try.
            Not braggin, but I have “seen” the “World” up close and personal… it gets ugly!
            Trillions at stake.
            These folks don’t play!
            That said, I pray the Lord Jesus will surround our President, First Lady and all who travel with him, in the full Armor of GOD!
            Amen.

‘ Preciate ya! 🚛🇺🇸

• LafnH2O says:

One last thing and then I’ll stop. 😁
              Tiny details get forgotten.. or never considered for some reason.
              i.e. Chin straps on unusually windy days.
              Helicopter air intakes don’t take kindly to sand, and maybe, just maybe, the tanker ain’t gonna stop!!

6. babethebeagle says:

🙏🙏for POTUS Donald Trump and FLOTUS Melania. I hope they enjoy their trip, get much accomplished and return home to us safely!

7. imprimipotest says:

Bastille Day and the French Revolution, in too many ways to list here, were the exact opposite to our own American Revolution in inspiration, execution, and outcome.

And today’s France isn’t anything those few great Frenchmen who came over here to fight with George Washington, the Continental Army, and Washington’s Immortals would likely recognize or even admire.

The only thing good I can imagine that might possibly come out of this is that the mere courageous presence of our President, D.J. Trump, and all that he stands for will bring some hope and passion to that limited portion of the French citizenry that still comprehends what true patriotism is.

• YvonneMarie says:

It offers the Trumps a reprieve from the sh_t hole of D.C. FYI- the skanks in the federal
      gonernment today would make General Washington vomit.

8. MfM says:

There has been a lot of talk about Macron working his way through the crowd to go stand by Trump. I’ve also heard that the reason he did it was because he wasn’t suppose to be where he was. Supposedly, other than the host nation everyone is suppose to stand by seniority in their position.

Trump became President in January, and Macron was the newcomer who wasn’t where he belonged and was told to move. Seems like a very disorganized way to do it. They should have had assigned places. At least Trump was were he was suppose to be.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Peculiar, to say the least, because when the picture was taken, no one had filled the spot Macron vacated. It looked awfully silly, start to finish.

9. Pam says:

10. MfM says:

What I love about any photos of Macron with both of the Trumps is they tower over him… and he has to look up! I’m guessing he’s 5′ 8″ or so in his shoes.

11. Joyful Noise says:

Macron and Merkel are two peas in a pod. Macron and her were working together for him to position himself next to Trump at the G20. I trust Trump, not the two peas.

12. Rainy says:

After watching with my own eyes The Petit Macaroon pretend to head towards Pres Trump and then veer off at the last second and go to Merkel instead I will never never never trust him.
    Juvenile,sophmoric and down right dirty.

13. theresanne says:

Prayers for our President and First Lady, and all their entourage. May the Lord surround them with angel armies and bring them back home safely.

14. Pam says:

15. Pam says:

16. Pam says:

17. MOA says:

Remember the French intelligence agencies bombed the Rainbow Warrior in NZ, sinking the boat and murdered a crew member. No problem at all for them. It was approved by the French Prime Minister.
    Trust the French as far as you can drop kick them.

18. Pam says:

19. Pam says:

20. LULU says:

I wish they’d have stayed with skipping this one. It’s a Macron Vanity Show. “Look how close I am to President Trump!” The risk-reward ratio for President Trump is not terrific.

Ducasse was hot stuff in the 1980s. This showboat restaurant has only one star. Mixed reviews except for the view.

21. Timmy-the-Ute says:

We all know how the Fake Media will portray the trip as.

22. Dallas Gal says:

I love the Jules Verne restaurant– the food and view are superb!

23. Bendix says:

Over there, over there,
    Send the word, send the word over there,
    That the Yanks are coming, the Yanks are coming,
    The drums rum-tumming everywhere.
    So prepare, say a prayer,
    Send the word, send the word to beware,
    We’ll be over, we’re coming over,
    And we won’t come back till it’s over over there.

24. Rainy says:

Our boy before his handlers got to him……300 dollar hair cuts, skinny suits and….. voila!!

25. Indimex says:

Heads of state still use food tasters?

26. Pam says:

27. MOA says:

I will only relax when the “gear up” command happens on Air Force 1 on departure the muslim cesspit that is modern France.

28. Grandma Covfefe says:

We ought to have a two scoops of covfefe ice cream and party up when President Trump and FLOTUS touches the ground at Andrews.

29. The Eiffel Tower seems far too exposed and vulnerable of a location for our POTUS and FLOTUS!
    No way to protect them from a lot of different possible problems that the Secret Service could not possibly stop. I hesitate to mention in this forum what these possibilities are. I am praying for their safety.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Oh, I’m with you and pictures same scenarios that is running thru your head, too. Too exposed, Too vulnerable. And no way of escape except the elevator down-that part is freaking me out. I’ve been to the Eiffel tower. I am hoping he has a double to take his place in Eiffel Tower, eh?

I’ll be glad when he is back home safely day after tomorrow. I have my two scoops of covfefe Ice cream ready to eat.

• Disgusted says:

There have been a few times recently where I looked very closely at Mr. President and had a feeling I was looking at a double. Something about the way he had walked or held his head. Each of the times (no memory of specifics, of course) I think Melania was also there. Then I’d think he would never agree to do anything fake, and just let it go. This man has worked so hard to earn these privileges and all the pomp and circumstance. It drives me berserk that that failed communist community agitator was given these wonderful send offs, unearned. UGH.

30. val66 says:

Can we tweet Trump or others in the admin about our safety concerns for this trip? And point out the obvious to them? Does Keith S. have twiitter?