President Trump Visits Poland – Live Stream Event Coverage…

President Trump is scheduled for a few livestream broadcasts from Warsaw Poland today including a joint press conference with President Duda (4:15am Eastern U.S.) and much anticipated remarks to the people of poland from Krasiski Square (7:15 am Eastern U.S.):

RSBN will be hosting three livestreams: 4:00am Presser, 5:00am Summit and the Krasiski Square major speech beginning at 7:00 am EDT.  Fox News is also scheduled to broadcast this morning, and alternate live streams should also be available:

RSBN 4:00am Presser LINKRSBN 5:00am Summit LINKRSBN 7:00am Krasiski Square remarks LINK

RSBN 5:00am Summit

RSBN 7:00am Krasiski Square

RSBN Live Stream LinkAlternate Live Stream #1Alternate Live Stream #2

President Trump is in Poland to attend the Three Seas Initiative Summit, a gathering of countries bordering the Adriatic, Baltic and Black Sea (Poland, Austria, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia).

President Trump Schedule – All Times Adjusted to U.S. Eastern:

3:20 AM Arrive at the Royal Castle (9:20am Local)
3:30 AM Meet with President Andrzej Duda of Poland – Royal Castle
4:15 AM Joint press conference with President Andrzej Duda – Royal Castle
4:55 AM Participates in a photo opportunity with European leaders – Royal Castle
5:10 AM Deliver remarks at Three Seas Initiative Summit – Royal Castle
5:25 AM Participate in the Transatlantic Roundtable – Royal Castle
6:15 AM Participates in a bilateral meeting with President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic of Croatia – Royal Castle
6:55 AM Depart Royal Castle en route Krasiski Square – Royal Castle
7:05 AM Arrive at Krasiski Square
7:15 AM Deliver remarks to the people of Poland – Krasiski Square
7:40 AM Depart Krasiski Square en route Warsaw Chopin Airport
7:55 AM Arrive Warsaw Chopin Airport
8:05 AM Depart Warsaw Chopin Airport en route Hamburg, Germany – Warsaw Chopin Airport
9:55 AM Arrives Hamburg, Germany – Hamburg Airport
10:05 AM Depart Hamburg Airport en route to the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg
11:55 AM Arrives at ther Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg
12:00 PM Participate in a restricted meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany – Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg
12:50 PM Departs Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg en route U.S. Consulate General Hamburg – U.S. Consulate General Hamburg
12:55 PM Arrive at the U.S. Consulate General Hamburg – U.S. Consulate General Hamburg
1:30 PM Attend the Northeast Asia Security Dinner with President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan – U.S. Consulate General Hamburg
3:05 PM Depart U.S. Consulate General Hamburg en route his overnight accommodations
3:15 PM Arrive at his overnight accommodations  (9:15pm Local)

This entry was posted in European Union, Live Streaming, media bias, Poland, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

474 Responses to President Trump Visits Poland – Live Stream Event Coverage…

1. Lion2017 says:

Fabulous speech! Fabulous President & First Lady!!

2. fedback says:

Eric Trump on Fox and friends

3. Carol Hardick says:

what a beautiful room! I suppose some people think the gorgeous architecture is excessively ornate but I think it shows the history of their country and a superior craftsmanship that is no longer duplicated. I’m sure Trump, the builder, was very impressed and humbled by it.

• Jimmy Jack says:

You should watch Paul Joseph Watson’s recent post about architecture if you haven’t yet.

Modern architecture such as Brutalism is an example of this as a strategy to usher in Marxism through social engineering.

4. wyntre says:

5. wyntre says:

6. dreadnok89 says:

My god i love this guy

7. Amy1212 says:

Thank you to our Polish patriots. I heard you for chant our President’s name and it brought tears to my eyes You showed him and the world that deplorables reside throughout the globe. Well done!

8. Martin says:

“Snot Dripper” Hallie Jackson is what I’ll refer to her:

9. wyntre says:

Does anyone have a clip of the Halle Jackson inquisition? After reading all the comments I’m dying to see it.

10. missmarple2 says:

Well, since the press is being discussed, let me post a comment from another site I go to for a helpful hint:

“A satisfying 3 minutes: went to the App Store on my device, downloaded the CNN app, back to the App Store, joined about 2000 people who have recently left a 1 star rating and then deleted the app.”

11. farmhand1927 says:

Fabulous speeches by our First Couple in Warsaw.

First Lady Melania Trump is already turning heads with her gorgeous wardrobe choices for this trip. Her plaid pants by Valentino as she left the White House, the kelly green dress and coat ensemble as she arrived in Warsaw, and the dress she wore today for the Warsaw speech…so far, so stunning!

12. wyntre says:

After Trump’s triumphal reception you know Merkel is on the phone calling up even more protesters for tomorrow’s state-planned anti-Trump demonstrations.

That’s why she’s holding the G-20 in Hamburg. Rent-a-mobs everywhere..

U.S. Enemedia will be all over that story like white on rice.

• farmhand1927 says:

The radical jihadists Angela has willfully imported will be taking to the streets. The German people that have been kicked out of homes and forced out of jobs to make room for immigrants quietly support President Trump but won’t come out because they fear for their lives. Under Merkel, they have lost their country.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Hamburg is at least 40% Muslim. Germany is full of Turks & jihadists. I really don’t think it’s safe for him to travel there.

Heavenly Father grant our President and his family a hedge of protection as they travel. Amen.

• mcclainra says:

I had a German friend, early 80s, now dead, who was a Stuka pilot WWII. Learned a lot from him, but everytime I saw him, it would get around to “those damned Turks” so they have long been a problem in Germany. That was 1984 when we first met, and than saw again a few times.

• Paco Loco says:

I have travelled in and out of Frankfurt on Lufthansa over the last forty years for business. The last trip, I was in the business class lounge waiting for a connecting flight and I noticed that the women managing the food buffet were all wearing Muslim hajabs. Forty years ago, the women working in the lounge were blond, blue eyed German natives.

Europe has been transformed by the Muslim invasion and the strong cultural identity that once made European countries unique has been homogenized by Islam. Poland and the other Eastern European countries see the horrible cultural destruction in Germany, France, Scandinavia, and The UK and are rightfully resisting Islam. Western Europe Cultural and national uniqueness will soon cease to exist under the EU and the Islamic invasion.

• MaryLS says:

Yes. Does not sound good.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Wynette, I’m afraid it’s more insidious than just rent a mobs. Some of the 9/11 hijackers had Hamburg ties. Germany has lost that city. I pray this isn’t an assassination set up.

• LafnH2O says:

“Like white on rice”

Like👍

• Bill Gavila says:

I thought it was “flies on a turd!”?

13. ALEX says:

Great speech. I have absolutely no interest in any of the media interpretations or spin. I have no interest in the latest BS on Russia …I listen to the President and move on. No time for the games…I could careless what CNN or some dingbat from NBC asks or any of it…

MAGA

• Bakokitty says:

An excellent comment we all should take to heart, we waste too much of our precious time on things/people that are just not important. We really only need to focus on what the truth is,the source of the information.
      We are intelligent enough to decipher what we see and hear for ourselves. I aways find it insulting that some news reader feels he or she needs to tell me what I just heard and saw for myself.
      We need to stop wasting our time.

• Sherlock says:

Absolutely true. The utter pretentiousness of the media…”You just heard a speech, now we will tell you what to think about it.”

• Tegan says:

Love people who think for themselves” 👍

14. srr says:

One of the Polish Military men, at the laying of the wreaths, saluted and watch Donald and Melania with a look of profound respect, the sort you see in a man who will die for his commander without a second thought; then as they were moving off he looked visibly choked up, while maintaining his gaze of deep respect, and without turning or flinching, simply sensing, he put out his hand to stop one of the other officials moving past him into President Trump’s Protected Space.

President Donald J. Trump may ‘only’ be the messenger, but he is The Messenger for a World of Good and Great People, who know what they are being called to do, and are prepared and willing to do it.

Bless God.
    Bless The King.
    Bless His House.

15. daughnworks247 says:

Riveting speech this morning. Goosebumps on top of goosebumps. Tears in my eyes. I can’t help it. When Trump leaves the USA, my heart goes with him. We deserve a great country. I pray for it for my children. God Bless him.

16. Walt says:

Hope you can believe in….

17. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Great speech. Speech was all about the culture wars in Poland/USA/Europe/The West but wrapped up in metaphor around Poland’s history and the Warsaw Uprising.

What Trump is saying is true — the West is either going to stand up or we are going to be defeated and erased from history.

An excellent speech delivered in maybe the best place in Europe to deliver it. Kudos to Miller or whomever wrote the speech.

Trump is not going to stop defending America or Western Civilization. And that’s why he was elected, because that is what people want. Particularly after eight years of America- and West hatred.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I agree 💯%. The content on the West saving itself was great and Warsaw a perfect choice to say it.

I think he’s also speaking to Putin who is Western – pick a lane.

• quintrillion says:

I love the references to history, valor, honor and victory in many of The speeches. I always learn something and often it’s so personally delivered it’s touching and revives the spirit of resolve. November 8 2016 we won the most magnificent gift to America & the world. Thank you Jesus & all the Archangels for hearing our prayers and petitions of mercy and repentance. I love these speeches; they stir the soul so deeply.

18. Pam says:

• Jimmy Jack says:

Can you imagine what it must be like for a woman who spent her girlhood living under communist control with little money to now be the wife of the billionaire POTUS sitting in a Polish palace with the Polish First Lady in a free Poland?

Amazing.

This is the theme of the book she should write. Her follow up can be a book about the virtue of being a mother and supportive wife. And her next book should be a style guide with her photos of her look book as a coffee table book. I’d buy each in a flash.

• piper567 says:

immyJack…I believe it would be a grand thing for Melania to publish your suggested “…look book…” on her style/clothing savvy, etc.
        There is a huge void ’cause trendy women’s mags are stupido…an yhus missing a huge opportunity to make $$$.
        Proves their commie status: ideology over capitalism.

19. Pam says:

20. Pam says:

21. georgiafl says:

First Lady Melania speaks to the Polish people:

22. georgiafl says:

• mcclainra says:

One nasty lefty commenter on the tweet above about people having no choice and were made to be bused in. This is blatantly untrue as I distinctly saw, yesterday, that people in the outlying countryside were given an option of having a ‘free’ bus ride in to Warsaw, as would also cut down on traffic. Typical leftist not doing her research.

• georgiafl says:

Left is always making false assertions and projecting – putting their own ugliness and malevolence off onto others.

• Lumina says:

I think “faux crowds and busing large crowds” in is a faux news talking point for this trip. It started yesterday…but in the past they forgot to mention the massive crowd greeting the former Prez’s 2008 pre-election speech at Berlin was due to the free rock band concert & maybe free food.

• SpanglishKC says:

Don’t leave out the never trump “Fox Contributors” doing similar crap by subtly dismissing the large crowds. Sore losers. Bigly

23. Dora says:

24. Dora says:

Dr. Gorka was on Fox this morning. He was very pleased with this speech. 🙂

25. BakoCarl says:

I would love it if PTrump, after he gets back, has his press team announce that, out of respect to foreign leaders, whether in this country or not, all questions from our press must be pertinent to the particular visit and the relations between us. No trick questions either, such as “What do the Polish people think of PTrump making a fool of himself in a fake wrestling video?”

I feel embarrassed for foreign leaders, standing at the podium, waiting patiently while the press goes through their litany of “Muh Russians” etc. Frankly, I think it’s insulting to them.

The policy will be enforced and violators will simply not be invited to future press briefings.

26. Pam says:

27. fedback says:

Live blog from Trump visit in Poland
    Lots of interesting stuff, videos, tweets, etc

28. georgiafl says:

Parades in Poland are not PC.

29. georgiafl says:

Polish Ambassador to EU – “Rise from your knees!”

30. Wow! President Trump’s Krasiski Square speech was wonderful! I recommend that everyone watch it. The press conference, on the otherhand, was OK, but not inspirational. It ended with a stupid question by an American reporter about Russian interference in the U.S. election.

Trump gave a history of Poland’s resistance to evil and celebrated Polish patriotism and dedication to God. He was basically celebrating western civilization and the triumph of good over evil.

My favorite line in the speech celebrated the Miracle of the Vistula Battle that took place in August 1920 outside of Warsaw. My grandfather, although he was Jewish and had immigrated to England, He left his family in London to return to Poland to fight against the internationalist Bolsheviks’ attempt to conquer western Europe. That battle was the turning point. It was the miraculous triumph of good over evil which saved western Europe from Communism.

31. georgiafl says:

PJW – always on point.

32. decisiontime16 says:

Poland treasures it’s heritage and freedom. They know firsthand what it means living under the boot.
    So proud of President Trump!

33. fedback says:

Air Force One has landed in Hamburg

34. Grandma Covfefe says:

• webgirlpdx says:

That is so cool. What a welcome they will get!!

• Bakokitty says:

Melania is just one amazing example of the American dream that can happen to an immigrant. To go from a country under the boot of communism to becoming the First Lady of the most powerful country to ever exist. Just amazing! She is a gracious and beautiful First Lady, she is wonderful representative of America.

• mcclainra says:

I have been to Slovenia, and have a good flute-friend there who is Melania’s age. It is a beautiful country, and the people are very friendly, and many speak excellent English. I want to go back eventually. My friend is flute professor at the Ljubljana Conservatory as well as former principal in the Slovenian Radio Symphony Orchestra. He has told me stories about growing up (born 1970) and when the changeover happened and it became Slovenia again, as they were part of the old Yugoslavia until the ‘wall came down’. I believe Slovenia changed hands several times in his grandmother’s lifetime……. He also speaks 5 languages 😀

• Didn’t Mika Zika tell us , Melania hates the president that looks like love and respect to me.

35. corimari2013 says:

Couldn’t you just BUST?
    I just watched and listened to the events and speech in Krasinski Square.
    I am so proud, so filled with emotion…
    I was then prompted to find more information and photos about the Square. I recommend the gallery and descriptive captions here: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=141041867
    Truly, this Square–and the people of Poland, are phoenixes that have risen from the ashes.

36. webgirlpdx says:

Am I being repetitive in saying that Melania is stunning again today? Love the Dress. Love the hot pink shoes 🙂

37. fedback says:

Boarding Marine One

• fedback says:

Marine One airborne protected by four helicopters
      It’s probably not safe to drive from the airport with 100,000 anarchists in the streets of Hamburg

38. redlegleader68 says:

Sorry to be late; had other priorities. What a speech!! Oh, and didn’t I see Rudy there in the front row? Wonder what’s up with that? Sundance … anyone?

39. Landslide says:

Just listened to the speech. Thank you, Stephen Miller!!! You may write these with ease, but we appreciate all of your hard work and wisdom.

40. Dora says:

Yes he did! 🙂

• Joe Knuckles says:

They look “Mystified”.

• KBR says:

They look as if the cannot think of how to say that they do not like what he said about “Preserving Western civilization and faith.”

Because they might need to say why they want to destroy the West, in which they have made their lives and livings. Ingrates and traitors.

41. KBR says:

I suggest to you that leverage might be necessary to get the old hardliner leftover factions from the USSR that still hold some power in Russia to stop the same hard-line opinionated anti-USA point of view within some politicians there.

Wait. See what develops.

42. Sayit2016 says:

That moment when you realize that the Polish people have a greater respect for your President than leftist do in the US….

43. Brant says:

Glad he is in Poland. While globullist European countries have falling birth rates, I was wondering about Poland and other morally strong countries. Replacement is 2.1 per female. 2 to replace each parent and 0.1 to replace those babies/kids who die before having kids and for folks who have medical or other issues not able to have kids, etc. Is Poland birthrate at replacement? I think Russia is not at replacement.

44. Publius2016 says:

Why does the MSM continue to manipulate our perception of President Trump’s historic popularity. When Obama visited Berlin, cameras were embedded in the audience and the sound was mixed to maximize the applause…today, watching live on FOX, two fixed cameras at odd angles and muted sound? Come on people, we see the pictures and video afterward that shows the truth!

• mcclainra says:

Rather surprised to see ABC covering this so extensively, both the Polish part and Germany. We have LOTS of military in Germany, and have since after WWII. My brother stationed at Ramstein, the biggest, back in the 80s, and they loved being there. I think things have changed, and not for the better. We also visited them every year for the 3 they were there, and loved the country and the people, although at that time, didn’t make it much farther north, so have not been to Hamburg, but understand it is very industrial compared to southern Germany/Bavaria. Before this trip is over, POTUS may wish he had stayed in Poland longer, and less in Hamburg…………….

• bigsy says:

The people around Ramstein/K-Town are a lot different from other parts of Germany. I like them much better than those from the other areas, for the most part.

They basically have their own language, as well. Hamburg, and the north in general speak high German. K-Town area is the Palatinate (Pfälzisch) dialect. I actually had to translate between a Pfälzisch waitress and customers from Hamburg once, it’s that different.

The Amish come from the Kusel area, a little northeast of Ramstein. I believe the Amish still speak Pfälzisch.

45. rsmith1776 says:

Nowadays it is the Islamic Madonna, the German Hausfrau – dead from the neck up – who is the Meathead.

Not the Poles, who are our friends.

46. Eric Kennedy says: