To celebrate Independence Day President Trump and First-Lady Melania Trump will participate in the military families picnic on the South Lawn.Β  Afterward, together with their family, they will view Independence Day fireworks from the Truman Balcony.

A 5:00pm Livestream is anticipated.

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream LinkFox10 Livestream LinkAlternate Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, FLOTUS, Melania Trump, Military, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

147 Responses to President Trump and First Lady White House Independence Day Picnic – 5:00pm Livestream…

1. carrierh says:

Great to have after 8 sickening years a president and First Lady who actually mingle and celebrate with us.

2. What an amazing, patriotic parade we had today in Hillsboro, Oregon! Twice, maybe three times the people lining the streets celebrating America! MAGA

• Alexsandra says:

Seriously the best and longest fireworks we’ve had here at the beach in Fort Lauderdale for the 7 years I’ve been watching them. And about 3x as many as usual boats out on th water to watch them. I can also see over the city and its adjoining municipalities and those fireworks all over appeared better and longer,plus I saw fireworks in parts of the metro I’d never seen before. Best fireworks in at least 7 years!

I credit the Trump effect. More optimism = celebration.

3. Pam says:

4. Pam says:

5. Pam says:

Here comes POTUS, FLOTUS, VP and Second lady. πŸ™‚

• Sylvia Avery says:

Wishing I could have seen a good view of what Melania was wearing, complete with shoes. It was a beautiful shade of blue!

• nwtex says:

WOW! That blue!!!! Would you say cobalt? I’m not good, at all, with variations of color…..give me a box of crayons and I’m good but that’s as far as it goes. I’m sure the dress and shoes will soon up soon.
        The First Lady is simply exquisite not just in her wardrobe choices and how she carries herself but in every single way from a-z!

It’s a crying shame she is not getting the recognition she so richly deserves! The left is an abomination imo!

6. Pam says:

7. Pam says:

• Alexsandra says:

Have you ever noticed how POTUS often pats his right hand repeatedly over his heart? Very special.

• CiscoKid says:

I thought it was just me.
        I believe that, perhaps subconsciously it shows the heart beating to the words.
        Each word, one heartbeat.πŸ’“πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’“

• Alexsandra says:

That was my take too. At a minimum I took him as being especially mindful and touched. But I also felt it was also likely that he was unconsciously connecting with his heart. Very special. I don’t ever recall anyone else ever doing that.

• dalethorn says:

He is great at maintaining his composure, but you can tell that the proud, patriotic heart in this president gets excited at times like this.

• kittytrump84 says:

Yes. I love him dearly. I appreciate the tremendous sacrifices he makes for us every day.

• shallbe4 says:

I love The Trump family. And I know with all my heart that they love us too. Everyday I pray that Love will defeat Hate and this nation’s people will be happy, healthy and have their part of The American Dream. Inviting Military Families to a picnic on the 4th of July is just one of the things Trump does to make certain we don’t forget those who offer their lives so that the rest of us can be free. God bless our Military and God Bless America.

8. Pam says:

9. Pam says:

10. sundance says:

11. Pam says:

12. sundance says:

13. Kalena says:

VP Pence walked in our parade today!! Grandville is a suburb of Grand Rapids (SW side). This 4th of July parade is very popular here. This is a VERY conservative area of the county.

14. Pam says:

Don’t forget. There will be a live stream tonight at 9pm ET for the fireworks display at the white house.

15. Pam says:

16. janc1955 says:

Melania looking just awful, as usual. πŸ™‚ The Marine who sang the National Anthem was smiling from ear to ear when he finished, obviously thrilled to be there. PDJT saw it and said, “Let’s get a picture.” πŸ™‚

17. Sylvia Avery says:

Best of all, no scowling Mooch looking like this was all a horrible pain in the rear.

18. Dora says:

James Rosen reported that the president went off script when he said these words.

19. BillRiser says:

Watching him standing there with Melania tells you why he stays so young!

20. Kathleen Rady says:

I must have missed the live stream.

• treehouseron says:

Kathleen I’m not sure if you know, some people don’t, but if you click on the White House live streams and you’ve missed it, there’s a little red bar at the bottom where you can navigate forward or backwards to where you want to see stuff you missed.

I didn’t notice it for awhile and kept missing things…

21. PDQ says:

Serious question – I NEVER paid any attention to what was going on at the Whitehouse for the last 8 years…did obama ever do anything like this for the 4th of July?

22. treehouseron says:

45:30 in the white house feed….

I’ve mentioned this before… but one of the things I love about President Trump… is he wins so much, he refuses to admit he even did something as trivial as misspoke!

Notice when he says “I’ll always have you back.” Anybody else on the EARTH would have said “I’ll always have you ba… YOUR back, I’ll always have YOUR back.”

Not President Trump. He says “I will always have you back. … ….. I will ALWAYS. Under all circumstances… you’ll be coming back here, and I will always have your Back.”

LOL LOVE THIS GUY

He literally, figures out ways to turn anything negative into something positive. He wins when he loses. He cannot lose, permanently.

• missmarple2 says:

Well, he could have meant “I’ll have you back” referring to having them back for the picnic every year.

• Alexsandra says:

I’ve noticed for a long time — since teleprompters appeared — that he’ll perhaps halfway mangle a word and then stop, go off script, and add to it. I like that.

• treehouseron says:

Yeah, he’s an amazing talker. People on the other side are completely oblivious to it. Things like this little instance I’m pointing out are just minor things that are noticeable, imagine all the other brilliant things he’s doing that we don’t even pick up on.

For years they obsessed over Obama’s ‘orator’ skills, but throwing a bunch of 10 dollar words together does not a great orator make. Connecting with people is much more important…. and the only things people remember about Obama’s speeches are whatever negative crap he came up with like “YOU DIDNT BUILD THAT!!!!” or “If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor….”

President Trump is a very, very gifted speaker.

• MfM says:

For short speeches, like today, I think he does better with paper.

Longer ones the teleprompter, especially if someone good is monitoring it.

23. Alexsandra says:

You know, I was just reflecting — growing up in a military family I have long been aware of the price for freedom — sarifices small and large and sometimes physically debilitating or life ending, and the tenancity and bravery that requires of our military or even common men and women — and I have always loved our country, but I realize I love it even more now. And while I since childhood have had respect for most of our Presidents, and was even very invovled in Reagan local and state-evel campaigning, I have never had the admiration and love that I have had for President Trump from the time he came out of the starting gate.

And in reflecting today, I realize that not only do I have a measurable increase in love for our country, but I want to cherish what we have and what is even greater that is coming. Furtther, though I did not think it was possible for that to be increased, I realize that daily I have increased loe and admiration for POTUS, as well as the sacrifice of FLOTUS, both of whom have given up a charmed life to volunteer for the incredible work they are doing for us. I realize that the stature of Presidentt Trump is actually markedly growing from what already was steadfast, to a point that I am in awe with what he is accomplishing despite many impediments. I thank God for giving us a leader so outstanding and for what has happened and is to come.

24. Patriot1783 says:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful 241st Independence Day! What a difference a year makes πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Before you know it, in 9 short years we will be celebrating our Nations 250th Anniversary !!!!

25. Maria Casale says:

I’ve been reading here since Travvon Martin and usually don’t comment. We went to the Morristown Green today to hear the declaration of independence read. I was totally surprised to see a family composed of two adults and two children with “resist we will” signs on the front and “dump Triump” disguised on the back. They snuck in and tried to destroy the people that were reading the declaration. I was totally insulted and so were a bunch of other people that reported them. This is supposed to be a holiday for all to celebrate for all of the United People, not a political stage. Morristown also the ford mansion open for free today. It is a good tour. I highly recommend it.

26. Patriot1783 says:

Cheers!!🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺

27. Scotty19541 says:

Getting ready to watch ‘A Capital Fourth’ on PBS. Not being shown on ANY major network … SMH! Oh well, enjoy the concert and the fireworks!

• Grandma Covfefe says:

We’ve watched this program for many years, and it has never been shown on major network either. It further proves they are anti-America. I really pray our faithful ongoing boycotting of the news neetwork will take them all down for good. Despicable ‘news network’.

• Minnie says:

Trying to watch the capitol on TV, but it’s drowned out by my neighbors incessant detonating of M-80s.

Damn – how much $$$ they spent on all those rounds 😐

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Minnie,
        Here is the youtube of the Capitol Fourth Concert. Watch it again tomorrow when it is quiet. So wonderful–we vow to watch it at least once a week.

Happy Blessed Birthday, Dear America!!

28. Enlightened Vulgarian says:

The Beach Boys, the Blues Brothers (with Sam Moore), the Four Tops, Trace Adkins, and a number of other performers heretofore unknown to me. Live streamed from the west lawn of Swamp Central. Followed by fireworks….

29. Scotty19541 says:

Beach Boys sound great!! but they make me feel old! LOLOLOL…

30. MfM says:

Obama did this. It’s been tradition for many years. He dressed a little more casually, and the music was more to his taste. There are even YouTube videos, I didn’t watch them.

As much as I didn’t like him, I wouldn’t want anyone to get in trouble by saying he didn’t do this.

31. Pam says:

32. Pam says:

33. Minnie says:

Here in my little area the fireworks are off the chart (and they’re ALL illegal in NY).

Like, wildly so, 10x the past 4 nights.

Bright pretty ones are tolerable, not so much the M-80s, sounds like a war zone.

God be with us πŸ™

• fleporeblog says:

Minnie I live in Queens, NY and was shocked when walking to the park to watch the fireworks in the distance. There were so many folks shooting them in our neighborhood. I asked my wife if it has been like this in the past. She said not at all. I really believe it is because of our President and the sense of being proud to be an American. It was an awesome feeling.

34. Pam says:

35. Pam says:

36. Grandma Covfefe says:

37. treehouseron says:

Yolanda Adams’s version of “God Bless America” was just incredible. What a beautiful voice, and a beautiful woman… and a beautiful AMERICAN.

38. treehouseron says:

It would be kind of cool one year, since i’ts a very public holiday… if maybe they could rig up a camera on the Truman Balcony, so we can watch from the First Family’s perspective. Not a camera on them, but beside them like we’re sitting on the balcony too watching out at their vantage point, maybe it could pan and show the other sitting beside on the balcony from time to time or something.

It’d be like we were part of the family! OR, and this of course would need Melania’s permission… but it would be PRICELESS if Barron would live stream the fireworks on Periscope from the balcony or something. Wouldn’t that be the coolest thing you’ve ever seen?

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Yes!!! E-mail them that great idea. This would make us feel like we were celebrating side by side with them too! After all, President Trump wouldn’t have won if it hadn’t been for WeThePeople’s votes. And WeThePeople wouldn’t have a country today if Donald J. Trump hadn’t volunteer to run for POTUS. Thank You, President Trump.

39. emet says:

I live in a neughborhood that is 99% Mexican. Been this way for years. My daughter, landlady, and me are the only nonMexicans for blocks. But there has been a barrage of fireworks, car alarms, and loud music and about a thousand kids in the street since sundown. Yes, I’m sure its more about fun and skyrockets than patriotism. Just always find it amusing. And nothing happens here on Cinco de Mayo. Happy 4th

40. WSB says:

I am not sure if I posted this on another thread or not, but I attended a reading of the Declaration yesterday, and the hosts were so shocked because they mentioned that for many years, they would only see three or four people attend. There may have been about 70 or so yesterday.