Intellectual Froglegs: Trump -vs- The Swamp Creatures…

Joe Dan Gorman of Intellectual Froglegs presents another humorous perspective on the ongoing MAGA quest.

Visit Intellectual Froglegs HERE – Support Joe Dan HERE

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Humor & Quizzes, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Intellectual Froglegs: Trump -vs- The Swamp Creatures…

1. Linda Howell says:

Love this guy! I wish everyone else did too. Every time a new video comes out, I always share to all my friends on FB whether they want it or not. Haha.

• CDuran says:

He is awesome. Posted this on GAB.

• oldtoenail says:

I always post the videos on Farcebook to poke at the liberals.

• Frankly Ben says:

He’s hilarious. My wife made a great observation about good ‘ole Joe Dan. He’s the opposite of the nasty know-it-all John Oliver, a condescending jerk who acts as if he’s of superior intelligence but is actually a viscious, clueless fool whereas Joe Dan acts like a simple country boy but is actually brilliant with a razor sharp wit.

2. I had a feeling this might show up here today… 😉

Wishing a Safe & Happy Independence Day to the awesome Team here at The Treehouse and to all of you patriotic Treepers.

Share this with someone who claims they are liberal, they might learn something, like that they aren’t liberal at all. lol

3. fleporeblog says:

Joe Dan you are the Man! I absolutely loved it! This was one of your best. Happy Fourth of July and am looking forward to your next video.

4. Lunatic Fringe, Phd. [undocumented] says:

“This is the best season of The Apprentice ever.” — Joe Dan

5. AZshooterLSR says:

Joe Dan,

I know you sometimes read/post here. So, I hope you read this…

I’ve likely watched most of your “Intellectual Froglegs” video productions and have howled in laughter and often cried because of the insight that you have and are able to produce with such humor. Your video clips, still pictures, and music are so inspired – you are awesome! You have a humble heart for God, and love this nation. I’m happy that you have been able to keep forging ahead with all the enemy has thrown at you! I pray for you.

I’m sorry that I have not been faithful to provide financial backing of your efforts while enjoying them. I’ll be over to your site http://intellectualfroglegs.com/ soon to make that right.

Love you bro!!

Larry

6. lisabrqwc says:

That was awesome! Laughed so loud, I scared the cat . . . twice 😀

7. Daniel says:

Always an awesome show, never long enough and never often enough. He needs to team up with some other like-minded and talented individuals.

8. Sloth1963 says:

That was a howler 🙂 Keep ’em coming Joe Dan.

9. Grandma Covfefe says:

With Intellectual Froglegs, who needs SNL and other liberal induced comedy!

Keep bringing it on, Joe-Dan, You are helping to MAGA, too.

9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. Col 1:9-12

10. Curry Worsham says:

Love me some Joe Dan. Must stop laughing … must …take… breath…

• lisabrqwc says:

I had to say the very same thing to myself while watching, especially about O’s legacy being eliminated while watching that gorilla twirl around in the pool. I was laughing so hard, I thought, you need to get a grip or you’re going to pass out 😀

11. This is One of His better Ones, He getting better.. Well worth the Watch, Brought Me some good Laughs it did. XD

12. CDuran says:

I was not born here. It is a privilege to be here. Thank you and God Bless AMERICA.

13. Pam says:

If you subscribe to his newsletter, you will get all of the latest episodes as well as youtube. Joe Dan does an exceptional job every time.

14. quintrillion says:

Has it really been 5 years of “Johnny Sarcasm” wicked coolness.
    A Nashville celebration – to celebrate all this winning of the culture war? Yeah
    Please continue the liberal exorcisms at will.

15. parteagirl says:

Congrats on another home run, Joe Dan! I’ll do everything I can to be in Nashville for Intellectual Frogleg’s 5th Anniversary BBQ Celebration!

16. MaskOfZero says:

Joe Dan you are the man!

Thank you for this humorous, yet astute political analysis.

17. filia.aurea says:

I just love your sense of humor, JD. The best!

18. Sherlock says:

That is truly a 10 star video! The guy is fun to watch, great music, exciting visuals, and a completely logical take on everything, all delivered with humor. This guy is the real deal.
    I’m off to donate.

19. maiingankwe says:

Another example of brilliance from our Joe Dan Gorman.

This one had me laugh out loud many a times in the friendly laundromat I was visiting in Pueblo, Colorado.

20. Risin'Tide says:

Hilarious!

21. Timmy-the-Ute says:

CNN knows who you are Joe Dan.

22. jdondet says:

I never knew about Intellectual Froglegs until Sundance posted it on this site a few months ago. I crack up laughing every time I watch one of Joe Dan’s videos.

23. Thanks for the awesome comments…and Thank you Sundance for sharing Froglegs….
    I love y’all’s asses.