Project Veritas Releases More Video From CNN Investigative Series…

(NEW YORK) — Project Veritas’ newest video from the American Pravda: CNN series exposes Jimmy Carr, the Associate Producer for CNN’s New Day attacking President Donald Trump and admitting that CNN has a left-leaning bias.

When asked by an undercover journalist if CNN is impartial, Carr plainly responded, “In theory.” He then continued to talk about CNN’s views on President Trump:

“On the inside, we all recognize he is a clown that he is hilariously unqualified for this. He’s really bad at this and that he does not have America’s best interests. We recognize he’s just fucking crazy.”

He continues to attack Trump personally, instead of focusing on his policy:

“He’s not actually a Republican. He just adopted that because that was the party he thought he could win in. He doesn’t believe anything that these people believe. The man is on his third wife. I guarantee you he’s paid for abortions. He doesn’t give a shit about abortion. He doesn’t care about gay marriage.”

He also attacked Kellyanne Conway, stating that she “looks like she got hit with a shovel.” (read more)

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

360 Responses to Project Veritas Releases More Video From CNN Investigative Series…

1. Phil aka Felipe says:

• jogreggre says:

Yes, all the brilliant self-appointed elitists in the media who gave us and then blindly supported Barack Obama, who in turn doubled our national debt, destroyed America’s health care insurance systems, weakened the back of the American work ethic, left millions more on welfare and left Black Americans by every economic measure in worse situations than when he first took office, deeply divided our citizens along racial lines, weakened our military, and politicized and corrupted our essential federal agencies. Why in the world would anyone care what these media types think about anything at all? We don’t.

2. fleporeblog says:

James O’Keefe should be invited to the White House when CNN is finally thrown off the air and out of business to receive the highest award given to a civilian American. That day is coming sooner rather than later.

In the meantime, our President should give him a one on one exclusive interview about the video he has shared and the comments made in them.

3. Donna in Oregon says:

Laughing here in Oregon. CNN is absurd, What a hot mess.

4. Brian L says:

The decimation of the main stream media will probably be President Trump’s largest achievement while in office.

5. Donna in Oregon says:

The alphabet news is getting paranoid. They feel spied upon. Remembering all the smack they’ve talked after a few cold ones. Wondering if they’re next. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6. Paul Killinger says:

UNABLE to oppose Mr Trump on his ISSUES, all his opponents (in both parties) are left with are PERSONAL ATTACKS.

After all, what can they SAY?… We’re for O-care?… More taxes?… Fewer jobs?… Higher gas prices?… Crumbling infrastructure?… Drugs coming through our borders?… Unsafe streets?… Terrorism?

This leaves them with what they’re doing now… PERSONAL ATTACKS!

7. Lucille says:

Why Exposing Fake News Matters | James O’Keefe and Stefan Molyneux

• Lucille says:

James uses this true quote in this interview/dialogue….

• Now I am adding Projject Veritas to my prayer. G-d help them.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Time Warner owns CNN. If you want to make them more uncomfortable……

Time Warner Inc.
      Ethics & Compliance Office
      Time Warner Inc.
      One Time Warner Center, 14th Fl.
      New York, NY 10019
      E-mail: TWCorpBusConduct@timewarner.com

Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct

At Time Warner, we create content and brands that are recognized
      and trusted throughout the world. One important aspect of that
      success is our commitment to running our business according to the
      highest standards of ethics and integrity.

The TW Standards of Business Conduct is based on the following principles:

We act with integrity.
      We maintain a professional workplace.
      We respect and protect intellectual property.
      We protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the Company’s
      records, information and assets.
      We avoid conflicts of interest.
      We compete fairly and ethically in the global marketplace

Because TW CEO Jeff Bewkes doesn’t use ethics anymore, maybe he should be reminded…..

TIME WARNER INC.
      CODE OF ETHICS FOR OUR SENIOR EXECUTIVE AND SENIOR
      FINANCIAL OFFICERS
      ADOPTED: JANUARY 22, 2004

Accordingly, you agree to:
      1. Engage in and promote honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical
      handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and
      professional relationships;

CNN lies…..fix it.

• MaineCoon says:

Thank you Lucille for posting this vid.It was great. James O’Keefe is quiet intelligent and an excellent speaker. Also have like Stefan.

It;s long but worth watching.

O’Keepe has another vid release tomorrow of a CNN NY producer. He said it’s terrible and a anti-Trump scam. Figures.

8. litlbit2 says:

MSM has become a place where puppets work for peanuts making a fool out of themselves hourly while competing with their counter parts in print all known as Very Fake News.
    They are of the same mindset and mental ability as many in the GOPe, buss riders, sign protester, funded and known as Soros employees.
    All the above promoted or allowed illegals, criminals, voter fraud, political corruption, lying etc to take over the jobs, benefits, moral character, cities, future for many, and the hope of a profitable, peaceful life of achievement and happiness by following the American dream. Time for the OFF switch.

The Victimization group.

9. Binkser1 says:

“we all recognize he is a clown that he is hilariously unqualified for this.” You’ve got to love this statement coming from people who think a community organizer was qualified. These people are truly pieces of excrement.

• getouttahea says:

The best part of these CNN leaks is that it shows the behind the scenes people are nothing but smug, leftist brainwashed millennial twits. It’s amazing how much influence these below average snowflakes have.
      Nearly all of the brightest college students went into engineering, medicine, finance, and law. The fake news is run by those from the left side of the bell curve.

• redchick67SS says:

So true. I know some very well educated people and the ones who work the fields of engineering, architecture, finance, etc. are on the Trump Train all the way. They live in reality. They use logic and common sense and understand that rules and laws are there for a reason and without them, we would be Venezuela. The teachers and college professors on the other hand…OY!!! For all their MANY years of higher education, they just can’t seem to grasp the most simple of facts. They live in a prog/liberal fantasy world where we quote Shakespeare all day long and just hug and squeeze one another into some freakish utopia that they’re POSITIVE exists because Bernie told them so. I just recently changed my FB profile pic to a red hat that says “Make Schumer Cry Again”. As predicted, my common sense friends said it made them laugh every time they looked at it. My leftist friends were triggered. Baaaaahahahahahah!!!!

• Lucille says:

Dung is pure in comparison.

• Mike says:

“You’ve got to love this statement coming from people who think a community organizer was qualified”

And wanted a criminal genocidal hag, who’s married to a rapist, in the white house. “Journalists” really are criminals at base.

10. Aintree77 says:

A significant number of Americans, incl. a few of my relatives look at a POTUS’s perceived character and personality first and foremost and policy issues are a distant second (unless they are directly and adversely affected). This is why the Dems and the Dem media continually attack Trump’s character and personality more viciously than policy and why Obama the beguiling ACTOR was so successful and popular with Americans even while he was implementing ruinous policies for the country.

Trump is implementing great policies but he unwisely followed Joe and Mika in the personal attack gutter and it was a temporary gift to the hypocritical thespian left. Trump’s tweet demoralized me yesterday because he was on a great roll and even in 2017, many women have a more difficult time keeping their jobs when they age and wrinkles appear than men do (ie. TV hosts etc).

Trump’s personal mockery of the “bleeding face lift” was an ill-advised gift to the hypocritical left and no doubt upset some women. Fortunately, the recent O’Keefe revelations against CNN including the despicable “shovel” comment about Kellyanne have turned some of the klieg lights back on CNN at some Trump supporting outlets but not at the MSM that will keep the attacks about Trump’s “flawed and mean” character going ad infinitum. Self destructive tweets in the left’s gutter rather than wise and clever ones are counter productive and damages his own Presidency. It’s frustrating and difficult to watch, esp. after you convince relatives that Trump is not the rude, uncaring guy with the flawed character that the MSM is always promoting.

Who was it that riled up busy Trump anyway by allegedly telling him what smut Joe and Mika were saying?

• kathycovfefe says:

Look at the bright side. Trump is President, so there’s absolutely no reason to give a fat rat’s a** about what your “relatives” think. I suggest you remind them of that at every opportunity. They’ll come ’round eventually. 😀

• kathycovfefe says:

And my statement applies to them, as well. Being defensive about Trump’s supposed character or rudeness isn’t going to improve the situation, and Trump isn’t going to change. That’s how he got elected in the first place.

• scott467 says:

Aintree: “I understand what you mean but “my relatives’ are representative of many other voters.”

_______________

It sounds like your relatives are too delicate for modern politics.

But how can that be, considering that there is nothing more vicious in this world than a Leftist scorned?

I mean, the crazy Left is literally calling for violence at every turn, and your relatives have their panties in a knot over some pointed mockery?

If I wasn’t so polite and well mannered, I might say they are stark raving hypocrites.

• NC PATRIOT says:

I am a female. I saw NO offense in his tweet. They were trying to get away for three days—at HIS place. She may have looked awful post face-lift.That is a statement of fact. It was not critical of looks or of a woman. Man or woman–you have swelling and bruises after face work and you “hide away” for a while.

That morning, on air, Mika called him mentally unstable and Joe called him a shmuck.
          (Prior to the tweet)

Look at PDJD’s twitter page. 95+% of content is about his policies etc. OCCASIONALLY peppered with a zinger. He tells us his accomplishments because the media doesn’t. He also takes swipes at someone because that is how he operated all his life——and we knew that when we elected him.

• Aintree77 says:

Joe and Mika are disreputable and deserving of criticism.
            I should have been more specific and referred to older women that know how unfair the age and wrinkle thing is on women compared to men in the workplaces where looks are an important asset. This is also a youth oriented society and that “shovel faced” comment about Kellyanne by that young male twit at CNN demonstrates the worst of it. There is decreasing respect for age from my experience.
            Trump’s women supporters would know how he meant it but the election that will likely be determined by undecided, fringe Dem and independent voters might look at it differently. I guess I have to quit being an amateur campaign strategist who counts every possible vote lost or gained every day.
            If you lose votes by implementing your campaign promises and making America better so be it but if you lose voters over a tweet that could have been more effective if it was worded differently, then it concerns me.

• Wink says:

People can’t even remember what happened three weeks ago, so I highly doubt that this tweet will be front line news for the next 3 1/2 years. People vote according to their pocketbooks, rather than if TV talking heads had their feelings hurt. In 3 1/2 years there may not even be MSMBC. The legacy news media is becoming the next “8 track tape” dinosaur.

• Lucille says:

Aintree77…though I understand sensitivities may have been twinged…but demoralized? Demoralized is when you get a diagnosis of an incurable affliction. Demoralized is when the love of your life decides to leave you. Demoralized is when you lose your job and you know you have to start over again at age 60.

Sorry to be hard on you, but come on, buds…demoralized over something so minor!

• Mike says:

One person’s demoralization is another persons joy. I’m rolling around like a cat in catnip at commies hitting levels of butt-hurt that shouldn’t even be possible,

• Aintree77 says:

That is funny. I don’t really disagree with any of the comments regarding my comment. I just hate it when the MSM are given a free bone to chew on against Trump.
          Note–All of our family cats went crazy over catnip–except one who only batted the catnip mouse if you tossed it at him like any other toy. I guess I’m like that cat whose name was Barney.

• Aintree77 says:

Demoralized is defined as “having lost confidence or hope; disheartened” about something and in this case it was NOT meant to describe my thoughts about one silly tweet but about losing hope that Trump will be re-elected and the Dems will undo all that he has done like Trump is doing to Obama. I will admit I was looking too far ahead too soon and over reacted as you intimated.

But losing a beloved spouse through death or divorce goes far beyond being just demoralized. Our disagreement is more about semantics.

• David Rowley says:

You are correct. Losing my wife of 28 yrs, was, without any doubt, the most difficult experience I ever went through. It took 5 years just to stop crying. Semantics cannot differentiate between demoralization and deep sorrow. Anyone who has experienced this will wholeheartedly agree.

• Aintree77 says:

Well said David. I am truly sorry for your loss. I “wholeheartedly agree” with you. I’m sure you understand my meaning. Hope and faith have been powerful allies for me.

• Mike says:

A “principled conservative” reminds us how important it is to not be vulgar. Funny how when there’s a fight to be fought, they’re never anywhere to be found.

• indiana08 says:

Pres. Trump had the entire media hyperventilating over the Mika tweet while he was passing Kate’s Law, enacting the Travel Ban and working on healthcare yesterday. He was throwing them a ball and saying “Go play with that while I do my job.”. After 2 years the fact that people can’t see this pattern is a stunning revelation of these people’s lack of intelligence.

• Aintree77 says:

I agree with your theory but if that tweet gives the MSM a golden opportunity or another excuse to further disparage Trump’s character it also loses voters like the ones I described above that vote first for perceived character and personality and second on policies. Once we form a negative opinion about someone it is often difficult to change that view, esp. if the fake media is fed easy opportunities to continue the attacks on Trump’s character.

The left knows this and they are experts at it. They will continually try to destroy Trump’s character standing with the voters so all I’m saying is he has to become increasingly smarter by not handing any opportunities to them on a silver platter and esp. when he’s on a roll. He is clever enough to distract them without following MSNBC hosts into their gutter.

• Marc says:

Frankly, get over it. He does this intentionally. These tweets aren’t mistakes and President Trump is a very self aware and deliberate person. I hope you can bear 7.5 more years of this.

• Wink says:

Your concern has been noted.

• Deb says:

If voters were voting for “perceived character” based on what the media says, then they didn’t vote for PDJT. They have been smearing him for over a year now.

The tweets are a way to control the narrative. If he didn’t give them ammo, they would simply make something up. This way he controls what they will be talking about for 24-72 hours. Brilliant.

The voters who elected PDJT don’t care about tweets. Especially when politicians are literally being shot.

• kp3ace says:

But, there are those of us who had been sitting on the fence and were truly disgusted with the thought of voting for “that thing “. Sorry, I can’t even say her name. I’m afraid that those tweets could send those “fence sitters ” right back over to the other side. Sundance has truly enlightened me.

• Panzerakc says:

“Go play with that while I do my job.”

Love it!

• MVW says:

Sorry Aint,
      I greatly appreciate Trump hitting back 10X harder. Trump is a counter puncher. My relatives voted for Obama twice, then Hillary, and lost their business after surviving everything the past corrupt ‘read my lips’, ‘blue dress’, ‘take the media punches with a stiff drink’. and ’empty chair’ Presidents. If those @#$%! are presidential then what good is that??

Joe and Mika are tin horn leftists and are arm in arm with Antifa, the new Nazi Brownshirts. There is no civility in that crowd. Tar and feathers would have been my preference, but a twitter tweet will do.

• Aintree77 says:

I agree Trump should punch back 10 times or 1000 times harder but as long as his punches don’t knock out some of his own voters in the process. Even his strongest and most articulate supporters like Newt have warned Trump about this. The “bleeding face lift’ crack was insulting to many older women whose wrinkles are more threatening to their jobs than they are to men.
        Trump is a clever man that needs to listen to Gingrich, Tucker Carlson etc and not follow the lead of Joe and Mika into the gutter. If he did, I think he would be a more effective and appealing President to more voters when he does hit back. He had been doing this quite well for awhile until this tweet fed the hungry jackals and invigorated them until O’Keefe’s latest video.

• NewNonna!!! says:

I don’t know, older women who feel a face lift is needed bc they feel their naturally aged face threatens their jobs (‘more than men’ or not) I feel have little self esteem. I think they place value on superficial qualities.

I believe how they present themselves is worth more than a face lift to ‘correct’ a work place firing threat.

Like a person’s level of melanin, I for one judge people on the content (or lack thereof!!!) of their character.

To women who believe they need a facelift to compete in the workplace, I suggest they work on their personality and confidence first. Just MHO.

• Martin says:

Concern noted

• AM says:

“a few of my relatives look at a POTUS’s perceived character and personality first and foremost and policy issues are a distant second (unless they are directly and adversely affected). ”

Perceived character and personality is the key. When people make up their mind that you’re bad actor or whatever, very little to absolutely nothing will redeem you.

Their opinion of Trump and for what reasons say more about them than Trump. Trump could act like the perfect gentleman from now on and they’d still find a reason to think of him as louse. Does not matter one bit because people aren’t rational or base their opinions of others (generally) on rational reasons.

There’s no point in worrying. He might as well react as his instincts tell him to do, which have been impressive to date.

• NC PATRIOT says:

Hillary ran her whole campaign (and the media took her lead) tearing PDJT down and calling him vile names. Many on the left will carry that impression no matter what he does.
        BUT SHE LOST!!

All good points AM.
        I suppose I was worrying, but I mainly think that Trump can still gain more independent, Dem and other voters that have not been eternally brainwashed by the Dem media if he avoids giving free “negative character” gifts to the dishonest, thespian MSM. These borderline voters might make the difference again in the next election and Trump has already had his first fund raiser so he’s looking ahead as well.
        The tweet was unwise but it was not horrendous as the media portrayed it but it likely did not add any voters to his side and might have lost some on the fringes. I guess I need to quit being an amateur unpaid naive political adviser for Trump. It doesn’t go over well here.

• wondering999 says:

Aintree — this place would be dull without ANY disagreements. But there are many, many of us who made up our mind that Trump is the guy for the job that needs to be done, and I have found Trump’s pushback at the media beyond entertaining, it’s comedy gold.

The opposition calls Trump silly names trying to disparage his ancestors’ national origin (xenophobic, racist of them); they cartoon his hair, make references to his private parts (which is absolutely out of bounds by the standards of civility that I grew up with); the Press absolutely make stuff up — and then Trump”s supposed to treat them with kid gloves? Nope.

All’s fair in love and war, and this is war. Trump has a golden excuse and dispensation from this voter; he’s risking his life and his given me more joy and hope for my country than I’ve felt in decades. Lead on Mr. Trump. When the Opposition begins to act with civility I’ll expect you to maybe reciprocate — but certainly not before then!

• MaineCoon says:

We have been lied to by the msm for decades. That’s why Trump supporters support Trumper’s in-your-face-non-politically-correct remarks.

this is all the left understand. It’s the world they have made.

When Trump counter punches and speaks to M&J in this way, he is speaking for ~63M people who have had this done to them for decades.

So many posted Mika & Joe clips yesterday. I was appalled at all they have said, endlessly, unprovoked about President Trump. They obviously have a motive. But the end will be their demise – not his.

Read this Rush transcript of M & J doing the same to him. He did nothing either.

M&J pick a target. It’s all about their ratings. Increased attention/audience. If others realized their repeated MO, they might not think P45’s response was uncalled for.

PTrump will bring an end to this and prevent others from being targeted by M&J.

They are despicable.

• Aintree77 says:

Thanks for the link. Rush is brilliant.

• Lucille says:

An overall good segment from Rush…”These Democrats, they can tolerate almost anything. A deranged Bernie Sanders supporter shoots and tries to mass murder a bunch of Republicans, the endless lies they tell about Republicans about killing old people and pushing them off the cliff in a wheelchair, and they have the audacity to say this is out of bounds?”

As we’ve all heard…your perception is your reality. President Trump’s tweets will be perceived through your own bias…toward or against. And for the Left, it’s always against, no matter what progress for the American people will be accomplished by him.

It’s not a question of semantics. It’s a question of perception.

• Aintree77 says:

Agreed! I have to learn to ignore Trump’s approval rating polls that are less than 50% and not to think too far ahead about gaining voters for the next election rather than losing them. Just because his poll numbers are the lowest in decades for a POTUS after 6 months doesn’t mean he won’t win another election no matter how he chooses his words in his tweets.

• Lucille says:

“Just because his poll numbers are the lowest in decades for a POTUS after 6 months…”

Main question: how do you know President Trump’s poll numbers are the lowest in decades?

You also have to learn how to read polls, discover what the questions are, what the percentages of leftists/Dems or Republicans/Conservatives/Libertarians there are who answered the usually weighted questions, who commissioned the poll, and what the political leanings are of the publisher.

Then and only then, can you get a realistic idea of whether President Trump’s poll #s are “the lowest.”

BTW, most Treepers don’t give a fig what the President’s poll numbers are. Why should we?

• Panzerakc says:

Don’t forget, these same polls had Hillary winning in a landslide.

• Okay, aintree77, you simply must learn to think like Sundance. Remember, SD has said Trump has “weaponized” tweets. Hence, my first thought while listening to the splodey heads tell you the tweet was “unwise,” was to wonder, “What is POTUS up to now?”

What is he doing while the MSM’s heads are blowing up? Then I heard a tiny, tiny snippet on the radio news that the Wall has been started. I recalled that the Trump administration is giving “public” lands back to Utah and probably some other states that haven’t even made the news, he tore up the WOTUS rule, he won an important unanimous victory on his travel ban, and he has begun preparations for a YUGE meeting with the govt of Poland, and maybe a few other Central European governments.

They are ignoring that while worrying about “unPresidential” behavior and an “unwise” tweet, while repeating endlessly the contents of that tweet. Anybody who thinks that tweet was the result of impetuous, thoughtlessness just hasn’t been paying attention!

• Aintree77 says:

You’re probably 100% correct and I have no evidence or reasons to dispute your theory.
        But your comment, “Okay, aintree77, you simply must learn to think like Sundance” is not likely to happen. I am not that smart or insightful as you have probably already learned.
        But I am smart enough to know that President Trump is what the country (and IMO, the world) needed at just the right time despite the left’s perpetual hissy fits.

• maiingankwe says:

Aintree77,
          You have a sweet and beautiful heart. Please don’t ever believe those polls and when you do see them, research more into them and you will see how flawed they are. Sundance has shown us over and over how to do it, so use the search engine here if you’ve forgotten parts. It is what I would do. I sure as heck can’t remember everything.

Your heart is in the right place in trying to protect our President Trump, but I really wouldn’t try to read to much into it. People will vote for him when they see themselves putting food on the table and taking pride in their new jobs and seeing small businesses sprout up in their communities. They will see a yuuge decline in the gang bangers as well. Tweets will mean nothing to them since it doesn’t put money in their pockets, jobs will.

You’re a good person, please don’t lose heart. Have faith. We stand with you even if we may not agree, we like you. You will always have us.
          Be well and stay strong,
          Ma’iingankwe

• G. Combs says:

Tell your relatives:
      “Before ever becoming president, Jackson fought 103 duels–mostly defending the integrity of his wife. As a result, Jackson is said to have kept 37 pistols ready to be used in a duel at all times.”

Then there was the duel between former Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton and Vice President Aaron Burr. Hamilton also almost dueled with future president James Monroe.

At least President Trump ‘duels’ uses wit and twitter and doesn’t have an intern giving him B.J. in the Oval Office. However I will concede it is unfair to use wit against the unarmed Urinalists.

G. Combs
        I’ll pass on your interesting history lesson when I see them.

When we explore or learn about the past, it often provides a useful and different perspective about our own time period. That is if history is even taught at all in some schools or is as factually accurate as possible when it is presented and not tainted with “progressive” or revisionist interpretations.

As someone that is knowledgeable and interested in history, you might enjoy this Mark Steyn clip about past Presidential Inaugurations and their unfortunate or humorous mishaps etc. It’s from his former excellent Mark Steyn Show. The show video is over an hour but you can advance the cursor to 1:01:10 to watch the Inauguration history if you wish to or not of course. I did not expect any more replies so I might be writing this to myself.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Concerning your relatives and a significant number of Americans, in his tweet, Trump accurately described “low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe”.

So, who are more “low I.Q.” or “Psycho”? Mika and Joe? Or, your relatives and Americans who watch and believe them?

Perhaps your relatives need to be asked that question.

Phil:
        Without asking my relatives and Joe and Mika to complete identical IQ tests (if these tests are still used today), I can’t accurately answer your reasonable question.

But despite their different political views, I am certain that my aforementioned “relatives” are better people than the 2 MSNBC hosts who earn their living by peddling and inciting unjustified hate and disparagement against others like President Trump for personal aggrandizement and monetary gain and not principle.

11. Pam says:

12. Tim702 says:

Love the ending. Down goes CNN! Down goes CNN!

13. SPMI says:

I am always amazed how folks on the blog criticize
    President Donald J Trump for his dry humor tweets.
    What is wrong with you?! The president is being scoriated on a daily basis by morning Joe.
    The tweet yesterday was hysterical. I loved it.
    Our President Donald J Trump is a “Don’t Tread on me” powerhouse and 5 times the Presidents whoever held office and a thousand times the President in Comparison of the last 50 some odd years. Get a grip. Get a life. Stop this Namby
    Pamby BS. Finally a leader where Yes is Yes,
    2+2=4, common core is a blatant attack on our children, No is No, and those who behave as
    Elitists are singled out, as they should be are characterized as theHorses asses they are.
    Wonderful, marvelous! ENJOY

• AM says:

Trump: Making POTUS fun again.

• Tegan says:

I just loved the Democrat Congresswomen who couldn’t wait to get in front of the cameras to sneer about Trump’s disparaging comments about Mika “you just don’t treat women that way!” And yet there’s not one peep about the Kelly Ann shovel comment by a CNN producer. I have never seen such a degree of hypocritical talk in all my years…and they think we don’t notice!

14. Papoose says:

I met Billy Baer a few year back at the Lt. Col Terry Lakin Court Martial at Fort Meade. He is a gentlemen, smart, patriotic and very caring person. CNN railroaded him.

15. MVW says:

I love the dizzy media chasing Boris the Squirrel. Please, Please don’t stop now… Unless it is to go back to the previous Meme Squirrels… Those worked out so well. DhimmiRats are village idiots.

And keep the cameras off until they are all Baker Acted and in the funny farm.

16. TONYA PARNELL says:

Why would any American watch lying CNN when they think “Americans are stupid as shit”?

17. fakenoozisforfools says:

Jimmy Carr is knocking KAC’s looks? He couldn’t get laid in a Mexican hore house. His haircut looks like something done by a two year old with a pair of tweezers.

18. deplorabledooku says:

I guess it’s true what I’ve read about Operation Mockingbird. They had great success for the two terms of Obama, and now they’re in shock that they lost. The Uniparty/Deep State still can’t figure it out despite all of their Ivy League brain power.

19. Donna in Oregon says:

This is something new Jake Tapper & CNN has it’s panties in a bunch about 🙂

A leaked White House proposal to move key parts of the federal refugee bureaucracy from the State Department to the Department of Homeland Security is ruffling the feathers of CNN, a former Obama State Department official, and other Obama era bureaucrats still embedded in the Deep State.

20. Trump and his staff are so stupid they got caught three times admitting to Russian collusion 😛

We are so stupid we eat “nothing burgers” every meal of the day 🍔

It’s over for Very FAKE NEWS

21. Mike says:

The “17 intelligence agencies” who were cited endlessly in the Russian Hoar were only 3 or 4. And they have yet to to provide the public with any proof. Lies, lies, lies.

• G. Combs says:

“The “17 intelligence agencies” who were cited endlessly in the Russian Hoar were only 3 or 4.”

Actually they were ZERO US government intelligence agencies.
      They all took the word for it from a third rate group, CrowdStrike. CrowdStrike has a very anti-Russia, pro-Ukraine in EU bent with a very leftist leader who is a fellow at a George Soros funded group, the Atlantic Council. The Atlantic Council is also funded by the US State Department, NATO, Latvia, Lithuania, and Ukranian Oligarch Victor Pinchuk.

Susan Rice was a director at the Atlantic Council, 2006-2008. From 2009 up to 2013, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, which is headquartered in Kiev. In 2008 when Obama appointed her ambassador to the UN she took a leave of absence. She still participates in AC events. Alperovitch, Chalupa, Farkas, Rice – all are associated with the Atlantic Council. Lots more thread connecting CrowdStrike, the Atlantic Council, Burisma Holdings, the largest independent gas producer in Ukraine to the top of the DemonRats who want to take down Putin and Trump. Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is on Burisma’s Board of Directors for example.

AND, to add icing to the cake, CrowdStrike had to retract the Ukrainian “Russian Hacking Ukrainian” Story using same Russian Virus “Cozy Bear” as DNC’s! Ukrainian Military said CrowdStrike Report was FAKE! Here is one link to the story.

Also CrowdStrike refused to testify before House Intel Committee.

22. American Me says:

“I guarantee you he’s paid for abortions.” With that declaration from Jimmy Carr does President Donald Trump have the legal grounds to sue him for slander? He said in so many words he has proof. He stated that he could guarantee. That’s means promise and or assure right? Does Jimmy really have proof? I’m just asking because he guaranteed it. He promised that he could assure it….that he could make good on his accusation. Can President Trump sue him? I hope so.

23. Realist says:

America’s pathetic MEDIA is so STUPID and so far up itself that it can’t see that the only people they are harming with all their FAKE NEWS and BS are THEMSELVES

24. G. Combs says:

This is NOT about ratings or selling advertizing dollars. Instead it is all about brainwashing the American public.

THINK 100 year plan.

After all the Elite have been trying to take down the USA and re-enslave us for over 200 years. They are willing to work at it for GENERATIONS. (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Warburgs…)

Don’t believe in a hundred year plan?
    Dumbing Down America

[…]In 1894, Dewey was appointed head of the department of philosophy, psychology and education at the University of Chicago which had been established two years earlier by a gift from John D. Rockefeller. In 1896, Dewey created his famous experimental Laboratory School where he could test the effects of the new psychology on real live children.

Dewey’s philosophy had evolved from Hegelian idealism to socialist materialism, and the purpose of the school was to show how education could be changed to produce little socialists and collectivists instead of little capitalists and individualists. It was expected that these little socialists, when they became voting adults, would dutifully change the American economic system into a socialist one.

In order to do so he analyzed the traditional curriculum that sustained the capitalist, individualistic system and found what he believed was the sustaining linchpin — that is, the key element that held the entire system together: high literacy. To Dewey, the greatest obstacle to socialism was the private mind that seeks knowledge in order to exercise its own private judgment and intellectual authority. High literacy gave the individual the means to seek knowledge independently. It gave individuals the means to stand on their own two feet and think for themselves. This was detrimental to the “social spirit” needed to bring about a collectivist society.[…]

The MSM is very much a part of the Rockefeller/Dewey plan to destroy “the private mind that seeks knowledge in order to exercise its own private judgment and intellectual authority.”

That is why the slip-up by the Urinalist, Mika Brzezinski, who said their job was to tell people what to think. Brzezinski: Media’s Job Is to ‘Control Exactly What People Think’

25. G. Combs says:

They stated ” POTUS will be impeached” because it is Mueller’s JOB to dig up or manufacture some ‘Dirt’ that the Traitors in DC can used to impeach and force out President Trump.

It is the MSM’s job to make that impeachment ‘palatable’ to the public.

That has been the plan since the night Donald Trump won the presidency and we ALL know it since it has been pretty darn obvious.

Now WE the voters have to make sure the Congress Offal KNOW we are aware of the scam and WE STAND BY OUR PRESIDENT!