Friday June 30th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

313 Responses to Friday June 30th – Open Thread

1. dogsmaw says:

K just a note here…no more photoshare 3rd party photos…its time to pay up or move them

2. BigMamaTEA says:

Sad. Guess we won’t always have Paris…….

3. BigMamaTEA says:

Sd, you have email.

4. kp3ace says:

Illegal immigrant Pedro Figueroa-Zarceno from El Salvador sues San Francisco for not protecting him from Federal law and received $190k from sanctuary city.

5. BigMamaTEA says:

PAGING ZM………..THIS one’s for you, if you’re not already in this twitter thread…….

6. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

7. kp3ace says:

Gateway pundit hijacks my phone and won’t let me leave. Is there anything I can do to keep this from happening?

8. Please pray for my Grandpa, he had a heart attack and is on his way to the hospital. We live states away from him, so I’m very scared bc I don’t know exactly what is going on. Please ask God not to take him just yet. Please.

• CiscoKid says:

🙏🛐🙏

• Thank you so much.
        He died just a few minutes ago, so I guess… that it was his time. ; – ;

• auscitizenmom says:

Chuffed, I’m so sorry for your loss. It is hard to be left behind no matter how it happens.

• dogsmaw says:

Ecc 3:1 ¶ To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecc 3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; Ecc 3:3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; Ecc 3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; Ecc 3:5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; Ecc 3:6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; Ecc 3:7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; Ecc 3:8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Ecc 3:9 ¶ What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? Ecc 3:10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. Ecc 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Ecc 3:12 ¶ I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. Ecc 3:13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God. Ecc 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. Ecc 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Ecc 3:16 ¶ And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Ecc 3:17 ¶ I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work. Ecc 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. Ecc 3:19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. Ecc 3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Ecc 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth? Ecc 3:22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

I never got to see my grandpa during my lifetime…but there will come a day that we will be reunited 🙂

Treasure the memories of your grandpa and remember the good times.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Bless you chuffed. If he’s your Grandpa, I’m assuming he was an older gentleman.
          It’s part of the life-cycle darlin”. Sometimes it is what’s best, especially if they are in pain, or very ill, or old enough to have a lot of other health issues. I’ve been witness to many deaths in my lifetime. I hope it was peaceful for him. Medically, if I have a choice, I just want to go, with a heart attack in my sleep. No fuss, no muss.

Prayers for you my dear. Grandparents are wonderful. Treasure the time you had him. By the time I’d had my last child, 3 of her 4 grandparents had already passed. The last one to go only was with her for her first year of life. While she had him wrapped totally around her baby finger, she doesn’t remember that of course. So she never had grandparents, and has always felt a little cheated.

Godspeed.

• Your kindness is greatly appreciated, TEA.
            He was 78, his birthday is just next month and it was a very sudden thing. My grandmother was with him so she has some peace about that. It’s funny that you should mention three out of four grandparents being gone, now my grammy is all I/we have left. God bless her heart.

9. auscitizenmom says:

“German Court Allows Sharia Police to Patrol City……..Multiculturalism at its worst.”

10. Trumpcity says:

Chuffed so very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and know he is with Our Father.
    Prayers going up.

11. kp3ace says:

Thanks, BigMamaTEA! I must have missed it.