Wednesday June 28th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

154 Responses to Wednesday June 28th – Open Thread

1. BakoCarl says:

Sharing Your Smile

Words flow haltingly from my pen
    To end the line and back again.
    An imperfect meter frames my thoughts,
    Though couplet lines rhyme where they ought.

I concentrate as I write this verse,
    To find a good way to converse;
    A way that pleases not only me,
    But you, the reader, you’re the key.

I write these rhymes for fun, it’s true,
    But it’s for Treepers that I do.
    It’s a rare find to bring something nice,
    A smile or laugh, to another’s life.

Of course, that’s also pleasing to me,
    But not to be selfish knowingly.
    Your smile in my mind makes me smile, too,
    And how we all need to smile anew!

I’m satisfied, at home in our tree,
    Spending my time with coarse poetry.
    I’ll be content to perch on my branch,
    Thinking of words to rhyme with “perchance.”

2. Garrison Hall says:

3. We are Blessed. PDJT at the helm. It is a once in 200 years situation. He knows it, We know it. The libs are starting to “get it”

4. Donna in Oregon says:

So here’s an Irish toast, in case anyone needs one today 🙂

Here’s to a fellow who smiles
    When life runs along like a song.
    And here’s to the lad who can smile
    When everything goes dead wrong.

5. TreeperInTraining says:

China suspends fuel sales to NK.

As zero hedge points out …another successful tweet by Trump.

Oh….and Amen.

6. Troublemaker10 says:

Excerpt from Dr. Sabastian Gorka’s book, Defeating Jihad:

“Man is made in the image of his Creator. It is this reflection of God that imbues us with inherent value and dignity. The soul that each of us carries isn’t simply an expression of who he is or the eternal embodiment of his identity. It is the building block of our civilization. Judeo-Christian civilization is based upon the idea that the innate dignity of the individual, derived from his being made in God’s image, must be the central value of human society. Man is man because God made him, and he is ultimately fulfilled only through the relationship he has with his Creator.

When men make themselves the arbiters of truth and the guarantors of (earthly) salvation, they sow the ideological seeds of tyranny. That ideology may make the state the object of worship and racial purity the goal of society, as with fascism and Nazism, or it may insist that class conflict is the engine of history and that collective control of the material “means of production” is the key to human flourishing, as with communism. In either case, the individual has no rights, and the totalitarian control of all by a self-appointed elite becomes the only way to “ensure” the perfection of humankind. Man is enslaved by his fellow man for the “greater” good of some utopia.”

7. Ok, I might have had a slight notice this new episode was coming out… And it looks like it’s a good one! I might have seen a bit of it too, though… lol

Johnny Sarcasm is back…

Swamp Creatures

8. Lucille says:

Yes, murderers are employed by Planned Parenthood….

Planned Parenthood Doc Caught Saying She’d “Break the Baby’s Neck” if Baby Born Alive After Abortion
    BY DEBRA BRAUN JUN 27, 2017 – ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA

• Bakokitty says:

It is breathtaking how in your face, and up front they are regarding doing murder to unborn children. It is like they are so divorced from their own humanity, that they can’t conceive that they themselve are alive because their mother did not abort them.
      The only explanation I keep having to tell myself, is that they have embraced the evil that is from the well spring of satan.
      There is no “humanity” in those who embrace and worship death.

• Janie M. says:

My God, no mercy for the innocent…. may these evil creatures rot in hell but first I want them to collect their just reward on earth.

• duchess01 says:

Matthew 18:6
      “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

King James Version (KJV)

• Raven says:

Ah, yes, where I live. . .

Minnesota, where babies are butchered and the crowd cheers. . .

Minnesota, where a professional wrestler was once our Governor and a professional comedian is still a Senator. . .

Minnesota, where the first Satanic statue allowed in a public place will be placed in a public park. . .

Minnesota, where the mother of a criminal who was shot by a police officer cusses and swears for people to do “whatever” they want because white people and cops deserve it. . .

Minnesota, oh Lord, forgive us, we do not know what we are doing. . .

9. nimrodman says:

The usual suspects, of course

Two tourists brutally attacked and robbed in New Orleans

• Texian says:

I guess they didn’t see my previous blog about staying away from New Orleans, the “Chicago” of the South.. Whitey people, there are better places to spend your money.. New Orleans heritage has been dismantled in favor of third world uncivilization, nothing for whitey to see there anymore, except this..

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, I was there a couple times quite a while back (1995, 2000, 2001) but wouldn’t go now.

Bourbon St was safe during reasonable hours and I got out to the Garden District near Tulane to catch Big Chief Bo Dollis and the Wild Magnolia Mardi Gras Indians at a college bar a block back from the trolley line, that was ’95. Was thrilled to see it in the entertainment paper, it was “Ok, HERE’S what we’re going to see tonight!” Because I love that 60s-70s-era R&B, funk, and the parade-style chants and gooves. You can’t find it much except the Indians bands – Magnolias, Tchopitoulas.

Twice booked into a tall hotel on Canal St about 6 or 8 blocks up from the river on business (scientific conferences). A couple times I’d walk from the Quarter back to my hotel around midnight, though I knew to stay on Bourbon going out of the quarter and then up the opposite side of Canal. But I’d never do it these days and even then I’d take a cab out of the quarter many nights instead. I knew enough to recognize that Rampart looked sketchy and the far end of Bourbon where it transitions to residential. And the street along the river at late hours. I mostly stayed on Bourbon and 1 or 2 blocks toward the river, can’t recall ever going even a block up toward Rampart.

But that was 15 yrs ago and before the flood.
        No – not today. No way.

10. Lucille says:

Erdogan seizes 50 churches and monasteries, declares them Turkish state property
    JUNE 28, 2017 12:05 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER

11. citizen817 says:

• Lucille says:

As with so many politicians, however, is his bark worse than his bite? Will he insure a chew toy in every dog house, a bowl of kibble each morning and a nice steak in the evening? Will he provide fire hydrants for free to welfare pooches? Time will tell.

12. Bakokitty says:

For MiKayla825 Kern River
    A picture taken 3 weeks ago at Hart Park, if you closely you can see the sand bags place in an attempt to keep the water from inundating they property. But now that wood deck over looking the water is under water. I believe this amount of water will continue all summer.

• Bakokitty says:

MiKayla , that is the more western view, but this picture should show the deck it is still out of danger, but now is underwater about half wat up,the railings.

• amwick says:

Sorry to hear about the flooding… This reminded me…hhhhmmm

Emmylou Harris Lyrics
        “Kern River”

I’ll never swim Ker River again.
        It was there that I met her.
        It was there that I lost my best friend.
        And now I live in the mountains.
        I drifted up here with the wind.
        And I may drown in still water,
        But I’ll never swim Kern River again.

I grew up in an oil town,
        But my gusher never came in.
        And the river was a boundary
        Where my darlin’ and I use to swim.

One night in the moonlight
        The swiftness swept her live away.
        And now I live on Lake Shasta and
        Lake Shasta is where I will stay.

There’s the South San Joaquin,
        Where the seeds of the dust bowl are found.
        And there’s a place called Mount Whitney
        From where the mighty Kern River comes down.

Well, it’s not deep nor wide,
        But it’s a mean piece of water my friend.
        And I may cross on the highway,
        But I’ll never swim Kern River again.

…. snip …
        I love this song… sad but beautiful.

• Bakokitty says:

Sorry SD, I think I goofed up on the image page, very sorry.

13. RIP Radio Shack (1921-2017)

The last stores close this week. The name goes up for auction next month.

14. smiley says:

Crystalline Cove

oil/linen

no date (recent…2017?)

Renato Muccillo ~ Canadian (b. 1965, Vancouver, BC) ~ Contemporary ~ Realism, Tonalism (studio painter)

excellent, masterful value contrasts and color range, carefully controlled and dynamic.

more here…

🙂

15. Dora says:

Thomas Pollock Anschutz – A Passing Glance (1900)

16. Dora says:

I’m not sure if this was posted here already. It’s a few days old, but it’s such good news.

====

Trump Admin to UN: Abortion is NOT “Family Planning”!

This just in from our friends at LifeSite – The new U.S. delegation to the United Nations has rejected a resolution on violence against women because it called for abortion to continue in countries where it’s legal.

17. duchess01 says:

VERSE OF THE DAY

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
    2 Timothy 1:7 | KJV | 6/28/2017

18. duchess01 says:

Thank You, jesus, for blessings received and prayers answered!

19. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

photo a.m.20pound.jpg

20. Dora says:

FALLING AWAY: Same-Sex Marriage Support Rises, Even Among Republicans and White Evangelicals

Two-thirds of Americans now back same-sex marriage, among them almost half of Republicans and larger proportions of religious people­the highest level of support ever registered by a survey that polled opinions every year for two decades.

• BakoCarl says:

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.

• waltherppk says:

Well isn’t that “stylish”.

• georgiafl says:

I never shall.

God’s Laws and Scripture are a better guide than polls, opinions and political activism.

The rise of STDs, violence, addictions, relationship instability, mental and physical pathology amongst those practicing MSM and FSF a good indication.

Scripture, Science and Statistics agree on this matter.

21. duchess01 says:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28, 2017
    Satan’s Demonic Complex

22. waltherppk says:

23. BigMamaTEA says:

Hearings today. Ongoing now…
    House: Nikki Haley – Advancing U.S. Interests at the United Nations – 10:00amESYhttps://foreignaffairs.house.gov/hearing/hearing-advancing-u-s-interests-united-nations/

Senate: – 10:00amEST – Open Hearing: Russian Intervention in European Elections (Part one –
    DHS employees – Part two- different witnesses University and State

24. aliashubbatch says:

25. Gil says:

I am going to ask for some wisdom to be shared from everyone on teaching children how to give and receive respect. My searches on youtube arent very successful and I need new a approach to teaching. Its a struggle with a preschooler who is a headstrong and independent little boy.
    All you grandparents have extra insight on this one.
    Thank you!

• Raven says:

I’ve found that the best way to teach children anything is to show them up close and personal what the problem feels like.

When my little nephew bit me, I bit him back (just enough for him to notice) and he stopped biting everyone.

When my niece had a temper tantrum in a public place knowing she would get her way (because her mom was always too embarrassed to correct her in public), I copied everything she did — loudly and in public — and she never had another public episode. (Of course you’ll have to be willing to make a fool of yourself for the cause)

Every time I want to teach a child something I make it personal to them. If you are trying to teach respect to someone who does not show you respect, show them what not having respect is like. When they talk don’t look at them, interrupt them, turn your back on them. All the things they do that are disrespectful, do to them in return for a long time and until they know what disrespect feels like.

All of these lessons take courage and fortitude on your part to do. None of us wants to harm children in any way — and not teaching them does the greatest harm of all. Philandro Castile comes to mind as a good example of poor teaching.

• auscitizenmom says:

I think you are correct. The most harmful thing you can do is not teach them. My son kept reaching for the stove and I told him it was hot. Of course, he didn’t know what hot was and he kept doing it. I finally took his hand and moved it close to the fire until he said, “ow” and told him that was hot. After that he wouldn’t get close to anything that I told him was hot.

• Bakokitty says:

Well a few thoughts on this, one is showing them how to behave by modeling, let them see how we behave in public. This also needs to be done at home consistantly. And praise them when they behave well. Even a small reward helps.
      In the grocery store they were rewarded for good behavior with a box ox animal cracker cookies, and if they were bad they didn’t get to come again for weeks. That worked pretty well.
      The other is firm and swift removal from area of misbehavior, ie: restaurant to parking lot for a firm talk or swat if need be, with “next time you won’t come”. At home time out to a room alone with the instruction to stay there until they can be nice. ( you may have to stand guard a few times until the get the idea.)
      I had one child who reponded well to time out as she was a tough nut and a swat wouldn’t faze her, but she disliked banishment as she like being in the center of things. My stubborn child.
      But what ever you choose, the key is to be consistant and firm.
      My kids had to behave well at our dinner table because that is how they learned to behave in any restaurant.
      Also Raven’s methods of demonstrating ” how they would feel if they were treated badly” also works for those stuborn kids. You have to figure out what type works.
      But modeling good manners, behavior, and kindness is important.
      BTW all I had to say in a restaurant was” do you want to go out to the car?” Lol we never had to go to the car. They weren’t too sure what might happen. 🙂

• Gil says:

Consistency and modeling have been the mantra. I usually try a mix of all the consequences from low to high priority. He is a thinker and I may be trying to help him be overly analytical when he is not ready for it yet. He excels at politeness and manners.
        We went to dinner last night and he took a handful of his pennies out of his pocket because he wanted to buy dinner. (So cute.)

Daddy paid so he did the next best thing, threw it all in the water fountain for a bunch of wishes!

• Bakokitty says:

Well that is very encouraging, sounds like a kid with a high IQ,they usually are thinking their way around and through things, you just have to keep one step head. I tried to be very consistant with our two very different kids, somthey aways knew what the rules were and what the rewards were, both good and bad. I aways kept my promise, it was written in stone, by the time they were teens and It was time for the do not use drug talk. I simply told then do not cross that line, your clothes will be on the front yard, I will take you to jail ( daddy was a cop) but mom was the law in the home. ( as parents we always back each other up) and the ast part of the warning was we will change the locks on the door. Lol They never did drugs, because they KNEW that was what would poen.
          My kids told me ater”mom your kind os scary” my reply ” good, if it keeps you out of trouble.
          My own mom was very tough and kind of scary too, it kept me safely out of troube, I thanked her many times. My kids are old now, they have thanked me too.

• wondering999 says:

Respect? Be very sparing with television, which models disrespect and laugh tracks after insults, teaching that disrespect is “funny” or clever.

Approach other people with an attitude of respect — not just certain groups, but see God in everyone. Adults often forget and teach disrespect towards this person or that, based on the person’s physical appearance or wealth. In principle this makes allowance for disrespect at targeted people/groups. (This doesn’t mean dishonesty in the face of B.S.)

Last but not least — make sure everyone (including you) has had sufficient rest. Sometimes children act out because they are overtired and bonkers as a result. Adults can do the same, and then blame it on the children, which isn’t fair. Sufficient sleep is golden

26. kimosaabe says:

27. Dora says:

After reading the McCullough book, I just love this man.

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs Truman, Wherever You Are

• smiley says:

one of the great romances…and courtships.

he fell in love with Bess when he was six and she was five, in Sunday school…but had to wait til about 1910 to start the courtship…

that’s Bess on the swing in front of her family’s home, circa 1905…5 yrs before she & Harry became “an item”.

but they were always best best friends ❤

so sweet. 🙂

(so innocent)

28. BigMamaTEA says:

29. BigMamaTEA says:

30. BigMamaTEA says:

“CNN faced $100M lawsuit over botched Russia story”

“………The specter of a $100 million libel suit scared CNN into retracting a poorly reported story that slimed an ally of President Trump’s ­ and forcing out the staffers responsible for it, The Post has learned……”

“……..Zucker was afraid of facing a high-profile suit from Scaramucci while the US Justice Department weighs the proposed $85.4 billion media merger…….”

““……….It’s not just Jeff Zucker, all Time Warner executives are anxious about if they will survive the merger,” a media source said Tuesday………”

“………What is interesting is that the AT&T execs who will decide who goes and who stays are [AT&T CEO] Randall Stephenson and [AT&T Entertainment Group CEO] John Stankey ­ who have a very good relationship with the current administration……………”

31. Too funny to not pass along.

32. Raven says:

On this day 26 years ago my little Swedish mama poured herself a glass of orange juice, walked into her bedroom, rolled back the covers on the bed she had earlier made, removed her shoes, sat on the edge of her bed and slowly swallowed a bottle of morphine pills. She then scooted under the covers — fully clothed — and went to sleep, forever.

The pills had been prescribed for my papa’s colon cancer that had taken him 40 days earlier.

I had no clue my mom was saving those pills, or that one day she would use them to remove the pain of living without her husband of 40 years.

At 35 years old I felt like an orphan.

So on this day, which is also my mama’s birthday — she ended her life on her 59th birthday — I say hold dearly those you love.

• smiley says:

…but,sometimes, you just have to let go.

some things you just shouldn’t dwell on, for too long.

some things are just too painful.

• smiley says:

keep and cherish the good memories…

try to forgive and forget the rest.

there are some things that time does not heal.

you just have to heal things for yourself. ❤

• Raven says:

Thank you Smiley for your kind words and song.

It was through this period of devastation that God drew me to Himself — through this grief that He called me into His glorious redemption. It was during a time in my life I may have cracked if on my own that He gave me His greatest gift of joy in salvation.

So I look upon this time and day with sorrow over my earthly loss, but remember well the overwhelming, over flowing, ever glorious joy I found in knowing that I had been forgiven and redeemed, and that God had used my parents deaths to bring me to His feet.

I still miss all the people who have left this rock, and today is full of bittersweet memories for sure.

Thank you, sweet Smiley.

• Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

My heart breaks for you, Raven.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Raven, here’s a big {{{{hug}}}} to you. My mother took her life when I was 17.

• Raven says:

I am sorry you lost your mom at such a tender age BigMamaTEA. I cannot imagine going through that kind of trauma at 17, when so many other things seem to be traumatic, or at least changing all the time. If we were sitting together I would ask you all kinds of questions, reading you to see if you were good with talking about what had happened and how it impacted your life. It is good to talk to others and I found comfort in crying with those who cry, and laughing with those who laugh. I pray you have good memories of your mom.

About 10 years ago I told my pastor I was going to give a speech about suicide to my Toastmasters group. He did his best to talk me out of giving a talk about suicide; he thought it would bring too much pain to too many people, people who never admitted someone close to them ended their own life. I felt totally the opposite.

When my papa died of colon cancer friends and family were close and offered their support. 40 days later when my mama took her life friends and family seemed to scurry and hide. They offered absolutely no support. One in-law went so far as to tell me, “You know your mom is going to hell,” while walking away from my mom’s coffin in the cemetery. I guess that was her special kind of grief support that day.

So I do not shy away from the fact my mom committed suicide. I know many people have felt the sting of a fierce good-bye.

Just after my mom died I bought the book, ‘The Fierce Goodbye’ by Gwendolyn Carr. In it was a poem I liked very much, but mostly for these few words that expressed what I believe my mom went through as she sat on her bed that day. Don’t know if I have the exact words, but this is how I remember them —

‘You struggled deep within the pain
        Until, with only death to gain
        Gave one last cry to sever hurt
        Then one last fierce good-bye.’

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. I have never held any anger towards my mom for what she did. . . I mostly felt sorrow over her pain and how she chose to deal with it.

Here is a picture of my mom from “Find a grave” website. Two of my sisters added the data there — Babette and Becca — I am the silent partner who added the old stone cross as my parent’s marker in the cemetery.

• Bakokitty says:

Oh Raven, I’m so sorry, how sad and terrible for you. But as Smiley said, dwell on the good times, the good memories. ..{{{hugs}}}

33. duchess01 says:

Man destroys new Ten Commandments statue at Arkansas Capitol

Associated Press
    Jill Bleed and Andrew Demillo, Associated Press
    Associated PressJune 28, 2017

34. I was frustrated that news of the Fitzgerald investigation seemed to be slow so I went looking and found this. Even though I’m ex-Navy, this article pacified me into being more patient.

35. BigMamaTEA says:

Before I forget….I watched the House Foreign Affairs Hearing this a.m. The only “witness” was Nikki Haley, US Ambassador to the UN.

For the most part, it appeared to be a meet & greet to the full committee. Amb. Haley handled herself well, and even handled the hecklers well. (To me, this was not about Amb. Haley; but about the congress-criminals)

One of the reasons I watch these Hearings is it allows me to see congress-criminals in action. You even get “the measure of the person” YOU’VE elected.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I wanted to point out a couple of reps however; who are sharp & probably worthy of the job at hand. If they’re one of yours, good job, give ’em another term in 2018.

Scott Perry (R-PA) – (3rd term).
      Lee Zeldin (R-NY) (2nd term)
      Brendon Boyle – (D-PA) (2nd term)
      Brad Schneider (D-IL) (2nd term)

All 4 of these congressmen were sharp, seemed to be asking knowledgeable questions, etc.

Asked what congress could do to help, were forthright with the reality that some of the members on this committee, were in denial of the size of our DEBT, and were very specific with the fact/questions of Amb. Haley regarding the embarrassment of the previous years under Susan Powers/Obie administration.

• jeans2nd says:

Thank you for your service, BMT. And it is a service, never doubt.
        Had just fired off another email to Portman (over AHCA this time), in which Portman and his friends were called exactly that, corrupt criminals. Spose they do not like us much, huh? 😉

Haley does seem better. Perhaps having a bit of real responsibility has brought out the best in her. Good to see 0.01% of Reps have a brain. Is encouraging.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Thanks jeans2nd. My real thanks goes to the fact you’re contacting your congress-criminal!

Time will tell about Haley. She’s not going to be buffaloed by the dictators at the UN.
          As long as she stays in line with Trump’s agenda, she may be okay. (I’ve known her since the beginning of campaign for Gov of SC, and was surprised only about her position for the Trump election, only because she spends too much time talking to Erick Erickson) She’s spunky, and funny, and one of those strong females who handles herself well, in a position of power, without being a total b*tch. (You modern females will know what I’m talking about.) I was not surprised that Trump selected her.

Oh, and btw, I’ve started my list for the 2018 election.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Ooops, in the list above, I forgot,….Tom Garrett (R-VA) – (first term) IMO could end up being a rockstar.

Mark Meadows, Joe (you lie!) Wilson, Ted Yoho, & Ron DeSantis were there. Did well.

Now, Christopher Smith (R-NJ) wasn’t bad…Thanked admin for efforts – upset with one child policy of China – forced abortion, etc. BUT he is in his 19th term, which is WAY past prime. That’s 38 years!! There are very few who last that long without turning into McNasty.

Then, Amb Haley handled the attackers pretty well. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) got his attack neutered by her with the help of another congress critter, with humor, to the point he actually laughed. That was good.

Next……if you’re in LasVegas….Dina Titus NEEDS TO GO! She’s in her 4th term, and not getting any better! She asked why this administration AND Amb Haley weren’t promoting International travel into the U.S. Excuse me, with all of issues this administration has had to hit the ground running with……….

Then, I knew it…there would be at least one……

Norma Torres (D-CA) 2nd term – Idiot – NEEDS TO GO! She stated that Amb.Haley is living in a new apt. in NY than previous Ambassadors had lived in. Norma Torres said, she understood that the previous bldg. that our UN Ambassadors had lived in was bought by the Chinese. (?)

Amb. Haley acknowledged that yes she was in a different apartment, a different building than had been leased in other administrations.

Then Torres, said “I just wanted to make sure you weren’t moving into Trump Tower.”

36. Dora says:

How Cute.

37. Lucille says:

Since this is WED-nesday….

38. BigMamaTEA says:

“Schumer uses Senate rule to scuttle meeting on ‘unmasking’ by Obama officials”

“………..The delay occurred after Mr. Grassley said Minority Leader Chuck E. Schumer invoked the two-hour rule against holding committee meetings beyond the first two hours of the Senate’s day…….”

“………Committee members had expected to use the briefing to press for further details about the Obama White House’s steps to “unmask” of members of the Trump campaign and transition officials…..”

39. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen

40. BigMamaTEA says:

NOW, Schiff says………. {am I sensing a subtle shift in Schiff? hmmmm.}

“Schiff urged Obama administration to act on Russian intervention”

………Rep. Adam Schiff said Wednesday that he implored the Obama administration to do more against Russia after its interference in the 2016 election was made known…..

• Lucille says:

Mmmm…may we see the emails or other communications, please, Schiff, old boy?

And did Schiffy speak to his candidate about it? What did Hillary say in return? Oh, you didn’t talk to her, Ducky?

May we see the YouTubes announcing your discovery and your request to the president? How about the columns you wrote for the NYT or the WaPo? Letters to your constituents? Notes hung on your apartment door?

Schiff ain’t worth nuttin’. A progressive is a progressive is a progressive. A liar is a liar is a liar.

41. duchess01 says: