Project Veritas and James O’Keefe has produced another explosive undercover story showcasing CNN producers who admit the Trump-Russia story is manufactured and promoted for ratings by the network.  Watch The Video

(NEW YORK) — Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN’s Russia narrative.

“I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now,” Bonifield says. “Like, we don’t have any giant proof.”  He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

“It’s a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss… All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you’re just like, that’s adorable. That’s adorable. This is a business.”

According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. “Trump is good for business right now,” he concluded.

Bonifield further goes on to explain that the instructions come straight from the top, citing the CEO, Jeff Zucker:

“Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we’re done with that, let’s get back to Russia.”

Bonifield also acknowledged: “I haven’t seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime.” He continues: (read more)

This entry was posted in Deep State, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

817 Responses to Undercover Video: CNN Producer Admits Russia Story is “Bullsh*t”, Manufactured For Ratings…

1. Keln says:

Ah good. SD is up. I figured he’d enjoy this one to cap off a big day of winning.

2. Troublemaker10 says:

CNN responds…

“He broke me.”

3. MakeAmericaGreat says:

– Retracted Russia story
    – 3 people resign
    – Producer busted saying Russia story is BS

Good job CNN! Way to shake off the Fake News label.

This is very good for Trump and his supporters.

4. Martin Adamson says:

Worried that we have had too much winning today – can we defer a couple of wins to get us through the mid-week hollow?

5. Vince says:

If you look carefully, not only does he admit that the Russia story is fake, they went to Chick-fil-a for lunch.

• buckweaver27 says:

That’s hysterical. The libs will be more upset about that than the content of the video. Good eye, Vince.

• aprilyn43 says:

@Bince – Chick Fill A, oh he’s done for now, no self respecting lgbtq is gonna watch him.

• Ya just can’t beat a GREAT Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich or chicken biscuit!!
      🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💖💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• coltlending says:

Yea I caught that too.

Bonifield set off my gaydar.

That Chick-fil-a in hand reminded me when Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel attacked Chick-fil-a about the beliefs of the late Chick-fil-a founder whos religious beliefs did not condone homosexuality. People came out in droves to the Chick-fil-a down the block from me in 60611.

The place was mobbed at lunch-time on the Chick-fil-a support day after Emanuel’s comment.

The place was packed with Americans White, Black, Latino, Hispanic, Straight, Gay.

And, this was at Ground Zero, Liberal Chicago.

‘Never for forget it.

6. filia.aurea says:

CNN is operating in a closed-loop environment. Very short-sighted fake news, do they know they’re screwing themselves?..ROFL.

7. R-C says:

(Read this in the voice of James Earl Jones)

“This…is the Clownish Nothingburger Network…”

I will never be able to give enough thanks to James O’Keefe for his never-ending efforts to put a stake through the heart of this abomination of a political party; this conglomeration of overheated leftist zealots; this cavalcade of partisan crackpots and cranks–which are so well represented by the abominable zealots and partisan crackpots at CNN.

I renew my call that ALL costs expended by federal entities in propagating this MASSIVE hoax upon the citizen-taxpayers of the United States be taken out of the DNC’s hide. Every man-hour of labor; every electron running every computer; every toner cartridge; every ream of paper; staple; every paper clip used must be billed to the criminal democrat party. Every penny spent in defending these baseless charges must also be invoiced to the DNC. Every. Last. Cent.

8. wheatietoo says:

I am not willing to let them off with the…”Did it for the ratings” excuse.

They engaged in Dangerous Propaganda to destroy a duly elected President,

They fomented Civil Unrest.
    …And a powerful member of Congress was shot!

They falsely demonized a Country that should be our ally…Russia.
    A country that has an arsenal of thermonuclear weapons.
    …They have sabotaged foreign policy, with Lies.

This ‘ratings’ excuse is a cop-out.
    Let’s not let CNN off the hook so easily.

Spewing Dangerous Propaganda, with reckless disregard for the welfare of our country…should have consequences.

9. progpoker says:

Does this mean that CNN will never show up as a news source on Google? Weren’t they supposed to be suppressing Fake News?? 🤔

10. jat says:

ah …so much winning

11. The destruction of CNN is happening more quickly than I anticipated. TOO MUCH FUN

• distracted2 says:

And there’s more to come! Yippee!

• Remington..... says:

“The devil went down to Georgia,
        He was looking for a soul to steal
        He was in a bind
        Cause he was way behind
        And he was looking to make a deal….’

• Alligator Gar says:

He came upon a young man sawing on a fiddle and playing it hot
          The devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said, “Boy, let me tell you what.
          Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy, but give the devil his due
          I’ll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul to think I’m better than you.”
          And the boy said “My name’s Johnny and it might be a sin
          But I’ll take your bet, you’re gonna regret ’cause I’m the best that’s ever been!”

Johnny you resin up that bow and play that fiddle hot
          ‘Cause hell’s broke loose in Georgia and the devil deals in hearts
          Now if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold,
          But if you lose the devil gets your soul!

Love Charlie Daniels! I remember when this song came out. Yeah, I’m old. Thanks for reminding me of this–those were better days.

• Ono says:

“Whole lotta things I never done…I ain’t ever had to much fun”

12. NYGuy54 says:

These are the comments of the fellow (greeneyedunicorn2) at Reddit that early leaked the Project Veritas video. Very interesting.

“The current DNC talking point is that he isn’t a political correspondent and therefore has no more credibility than the janitor. It’s important to point a couple things out when they say this (as I’ve mentioned in previous posts):
    He’s been employed there 15 years and is a part of internal meetings with Zucker. He knows the heads of the networks and discussions that go on surrounding them. He knows more than a simple talking head would.
    He is directly involved with the culture of ethics at CNN and blatantly stated they have NONE. Working at CNN, he admits, ruined his faith in journalism.
    He admitted Zucker instructed them to get back on the Russia horse less than 2 days after the Paris accords. This isn’t his speculation. That was a statement”

13. I hope J O’K has some stuff on MSNBC too. I mean, they are all bad. Just some are more egregious than others.

The winning is great. But right now, it’s not really winning. It’s just stopping the losing. Poor Trump is basically like a cleaning lady right now. He’s going from room to room and finding such a mess, that he has to just spend his time cleaning up the extensive mess. I can’t wait for it to be clean and tidy so we can then start to update the decor, and add an extension or two.

Go Trump.

• nonniemae says:

“The winning is great. But right now, it’s not really winning. It’s just stopping the losing. Poor Trump is basically like a cleaning lady right now…”

I’m gonna have to bless your heart! This really is winning.

• Yeah, I know, I’m clumsy with my words sometimes. But why is our media so corrupt? It shouldn’t be. Fixing it does stop the rot. But yeah, I do take your point.

In our taxes, we have to declare unearned income, such as company cars, and other goodies. If you think about it, if the DNC had to pay for all the undeclared promotion they got from the MSM during the election, I am sure it would come to more than both campaigns spent collectively, in terms of real dollar value.

It does feel like winning, but I am also cautious in not getting too ahead of myself. Peace be upon you and yours.

• I get optimistic, then I hear Senators are keeping odontcare insurance mandates.
      Rs got the House, then the Senate, then the Presidency, and now it doesn’t really feel like Republican voters actually have the House and Senate on our side. I get what you’re saying about trying to clean house. It’s hard to drain the swamp while alligators are attacking.

14. EV22 says:

(Repost from previous thread cuz I didn’t see Sundance’s new one.)

Baloney that this was mostly about ratings for CNN. This was about delegitimizing and taking out a president. Let’s not forget that Zucker threatened (then) President-elect Trump just one day before he was inaugurated. From the Washington Post, 1/19/17 ( http://tinyurl.com/ztzb2bu ):

CNN’s president has fired a warning shot at Donald Trump

Don’t mess with CNN.

That’s the unvarnished version of a message that the network’s president, Jeff Zucker, delivered to President-elect Donald Trump in an interview published on Thursday by New York magazine.

“One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran and Damascus — and that’s CNN,” Zucker said. “The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.”

Thus, it is hard to escape the perception that Zucker issued a kind of threat. He also seemed to engage in a bit of trolling when he said this: “It’s just unfortunate that the most powerful person in the world is trying to delegitimize journalism and an organization that plays such a vital role in our democracy…”

15. distracted2 says:

And this is hilarious if true. This purportedly happened in the rose garden today with India’s prime minister.

16. aprilyn43 says:

I love “Project Veritas” it is courageous reporting, but frankly I worry he’ll just end up dead! It’s the Hate factor & he’s hit nearly everyone – they Hate this guy.
    What shocked me was the open, casual way this was talked about. You’d think these liars would be more guarded by now.

• tappon52 says:

After the Robert Creamer tapes nothing happened at all. O’Keefe’s work has dramatically improved but they never get the traction they deserve. Hopefully, this story will have President Trump’s attention and balloon into the massive legal headache that Jeff Zucker deserves.

17. MOA says:

So that’s the ethical and moral finish for CNN.

He says it’s ratings….Veritas didn’t explore the clear leftist propaganda co-motivation.

18. maiingankwe says:

I wonder if Fox News will show this? Hopefully, OAN. To be honest, it should be on every network 24/7, but we all know I be in dream land. They won’t for the simple reason that they are all guilty of it, every last one. I don’t think OAN is part of that, not from all the rave reviews I’ve heard from the Treepers here, but then I don’t watch it because I havent found it where I am. Crossing fingers though.

I would think they sent this to the WH, and I would be interested in the upcoming tweets of our very fine President.

Unfortunately, I don’t really see anything coming from this. The only thing we have seen happen is a firing here and there, and firing this young producer isn’t going to change a thing. Cnn and the rest will continue doing what they do, lie.

However, I hope I am wrong, and the few good journalists that we have out there will run with this and make sure as many people will learn of it. Heck, I think we should even help them out and spread this far and wide in social media, comment sections, word of mouth and emails. Okay, count me in.
    Be well good Treepers,
    Ma’iingankwe

• georgiafl says:

Last night’s Tucker Carlson – Sharyl Attkisson conversation was the hors d’oeuvres in the parlor.

Next come the meal in the dining room: appetizer, salad, soup, fish, meat and finally the dessert. (unless it is a French meal, then salad follows the fish and meat)

Lock up – is The Dessert.

• steph_gray says:

Maybe I’m mistaken but I remember seeing some of the Robert Creamer exposé on Fox when it happened – perhaps on the Lou Dobbs show? I think they will show this as well.

• 4sure says:

Lou Dobbs will cover this tonight. If he doesn’t, I will be shocked.

19. Anne says:

CNN has engaged in criminal journalistic malpractice. There should be consequences.

• Maybe there shouldn’t.

“Never interrupt your enemies when they are in the middle of making a mistake”

Maybe there are advantages to leaving them there with their TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

But it is great fun to watch, all the same.

• wheatietoo says:

Hmm….”fun”.

I doubt that Rep Scalise is having any ‘fun’.

It’s all fun and games…until someone gets shot.

CNN and their ilk, are pumping Lies into weak minds out there who in turn are motivated to go out and do harm to innocent people.

Those weak-minded people are thinking that they are ‘justified’ in doing harm…because CNN has told them that “Trump is evil”.

So this is more than just watching your enemies make a “mistake”.
        It has gotten more serious than that.

• AmyB says:

Can’t the FCC step in at some point? There must be an agreement signed when a news organization is given a license to broadcast. Speaking of broadcast, do you remember the movie “Broadcast News”? The producer in that movie totally flipped out when an anchor cut some additional footage after he worked up some tears so it could be edited in to his interview of a rape survivor. It was seen as a huge ethical breach. Those days are long gone. But I imagine the contract signed giving a news organization the right to broadcast is the same one signed back when ethics actually mattered.

• georgiafl says:

^THIS^

20. Vince says:

CNN and the New York Times were moved to the back row with Univision at the White House press briefings for their fake news. I guess they thought they can’t go any lower, but I would invite Project Veritas into the front row, and replace CNN at the back with a reporter from the Thrifty Nickel Car Ads.

21. I could not find anything, as in nothing, with a google search of this video on any eMSM websites. I did check on other search engines, but there was nothing. There was something from CNN Money seemingly trying to divorce themselves from the Communist department of CNN.

I wish My Donald would tweet this video. It was posted many times on youtube already.

22. Sylvia Avery says:

Oh, I want this Zucker freak to pay for that. Bigly.

23. TONYA PARNELL says:

CNN ALREADY THREATENED WITH LAWSUIT, THEY ARE DELETING A BUNCH OF STUFF FROM THE INTERNET

• eagledriver50 says:

Please provide the url or document of which you got this…most appreciated to everyone here on this Tree…

24. citizen817 says:

Spicer may have a great presser later today with Acosta…hopefully cameras are on when Veritas is spit in his face, after his behavior yesterday.

25. Jim Peters says:

Now that’s one seriously damning video. With more to come apparently. Surely their press credentials will be revoked by the WH, this is a rogue outfit totally out of control.

26. Howie says:

Trump right again. They are dishonest. IOW crooks.

27. Sunlight is the BEST disinfectant !!

28. Grandma Covfefe says:

You can run with a lie.
    You can’t hide from the truth.
    It will catch you.
    Checkmate.

29. Troublemaker10 says:

Uh-oh. Russia is reporting on the video (retweeted). Now Mueller’s gonna go after O’Keefe for collusion with Russia. 😀

30. rumpole2 says:

Just when we thought we were safe with Obama gone……

AGAIN we have “Black Balls” in the White House

31. Can we collectively call them Comrade Dopes

32. rumpole2 says:

CNN People….

33. Raffaella says:

Counting the minutes until President Trump wakes up and hits the Twitter. It will be epic. He will destroy the very fake news for good.

34. citizen817 says:

35. Guyver1 says:

Jeff Zucker’s Wikipedia page is getting vandalized bigly. 🙂
    An example:
    Project Veritas exposé
    On June 26, 2017, investigative journalist James O’Keefe released undercover video of CNN Senior Producer John Bonifield stating that Zucker’s decision to have CNN focus on the President Trump-Russia collusion story is a financially motivated business decision.[37][38]

Bwaaahahahaha!!!

36. rumpole2 says:

CNN… Dedicated Followers of Fashion….

37. rumpole2 says:

Lets not forget……

38. hugofitch1 says:

Oh, come on now…context!

39. Howie says:

The Trump Tweet on this is going to be epic.

40. Troublemaker10 says:

Carter Page questioned in FBI Russia investigation: report

Excerpt:

The report said Carter’s interviews with FBI officials are “the most extensive known questioning of a potential suspect” in the bureau’s investigation into Russia’s attempts to meddle in the United States presidential election. The investigation is looking into possible links between Trump campaign staff members and the Kremlin.

While Page told the newspaper that the interviews did take place, he declined to tell the Post if he has been in contact with officials since being questioned.

“Our frank and open conversations gave me confidence that there are still logical, honest individuals at the Bureau who respect civil rights and the Constitution,” Page told the newspaper.

41. Howie says:

A MSM roundup search shows they are in hiding….until Trump Tweets. Hope he times it for The Morning Schmoe and Shrew and Coomo.

42. rumpole2 says:

CNN… The Slime (oozing out of your TV set)

43. deqwik2 says:

The O’Keefe video is getting attention across the globe .

The hashtag in Russian means “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs knew”

From the UK

44. Katherine McCoun says:

Dog barking and restless, woke me up. Check in at the treehouse and now so gleeful not sure if I will get back to sleep tonight!!

45. Eliza says:

Always knew they were fake news. To tell you the truth the Lord encouraged my heart Saturday that President Trump was going to see a YUGE turn around! WOW!

46. Kent says:

Just woke up to this great news……it’s going to be fun to watch reactions at work today!!!!!