President Trump Iowa Speech on Agricultural Innovation…

Before the Cedar Rapids MAGA rally, President Trump visited Kirkwood Community College for a speech on agricultural innovation with governor Terry Branstad and Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue.

This entry was posted in Economy, Education, energy, Enterovirus (EV-D68), Environmentalism, EPA, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized, US dept of agriculture. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to President Trump Iowa Speech on Agricultural Innovation…

1. Papoose says:

Grand Slam.

USA! USA! USA! MAGA

Thanks be to God.

2. NJF says:

Love that he always makes time for different initiatives when he does a rally. Did it all through the campaign as well.

• farmhand1927 says:

I like the way he talks with his rally goers, rather than talking to them. People yell something up at him, he answers, and its more of a conversation than a speech, and people love it.

3. farmhand1927 says:

President Trump would look like The Boss he is in the cab of a John Deere 8400R. He can drive my Deere’s any time he wants!

• booger71 says:

And unlike Oliver Douglas…he would not wear mink overalls.

• Texian says:

Dad had a few tractors over the years but the big Case tractor lasted the longest. So did the old GMC heavy duty 3/4 ton truck – that thing took such a beating and could pull anything you hitched behind it. It never quit.. After I had grown up and moved away it sat for years at the farm until it was gone.. a silent sentinel of working times with Dad..

• dekester says:

Texan, Thanks for sharing.

I had to smile. I have an early 90’s 3/4 Ton GMC.

300,000 on the clock. Still a daily driver.

• boogywstew says:

What year, long bed, short bed, step side, V6, 4 spd, granny gear????? I love the early sixties GMCs !

• Texian says:

V8 4 spd. granny gear with a 4.11 rear gear posi-trac.. all factory of course..

• boogywstew says:

I lived in farm country and heard tell of folks putting their trucks in granny gear and walking along behind the truck at that slow speed in idle and tossing bales in the bed all by themselves with no driver in the cab. There is a lot of ingenuity on American farms.

• farmhand1927 says:

Nice memories, Texian. Too bad you didn’t get to keep that old Jimmy, it would still be running today. I can appreciate your thoughts abt your Dad on the farm, I have many memories of my parents working before sun up till dark, too. Some of the hardest, least appreciated work on the planet but for those of us that have it in our blood, its the most honorable, blessed, enjoyable profession in the world.

I know many farmers in several states and President Trump is trusted, appreciated and loved by family farmers across the nation. We know he’s for us, not against us.

If anyone here drives west on I-80 just outside of Omaha, watch for an old red barn on the right side of the road that has a gigantic Trump sign painted on it. It should be photographed and used in a reelection campaign flyer or used in a Trump video. There are the same such tributes to our President on fences, barns, and grain bins all over the country, especially on the one lane gravel roads and remote rural areas.

God bless the USA, Deplorables, Donald J. Trump and his family, old trucks, big tractors and hungry mouths that rely on American farmers.

• Tegan says:

Goingacross Arkansas a few years ago in June, we were struck by two things…the numbers of trucks hauling goods to consumers (think we stopped counting at about 175) and the numbers of farmers still out on their tractors….all at 7:30 at night. We commented at the time how Obama and his administration probably had never seen this scene…and that is why they could never connect to (or respect) middle America.

4. not2worryluv says:

I forgot how much I needed a Trump Fix!
    That was a 10+ Rally Mr. President.

5. sundance says:

6. Sayit2016 says:

Today was such a good day….so many good things happening and so many more to come. I hoped during the campaign that he would continue these rallies…I love watching them and love how this is a great way to connect with the PEOPLE..and get out of the DC fish bowl. This President is LOVED and he truly loves this country. Lara looked beautiful and is a natural speaker…gosh that went fast– she is due in 2 months ! Rest easy America..we have GREAT leader at the helm….

7. Liked by 6 people

8. filia.aurea says:

Rallies – the good old days, when all we had to do was win the election…. Great to see the President back on the road, in great form.

9. abstain says:

He looks good too. I’m glad he has his family in the White House to take care of him.

10. P7rancher says:

As a rancher and farmer my heart is overjoyed with our new President. My world has never been brighter and I’m doing my old man version of a Happy Dance as I type this reply. God bless our President. MAGA!

11. Geraldo blindsided everyone on the Hannity show last night by declaring Iowa farmers are angered by the lack of Mexican immigrant farm labor. He cited the ‘tweets’. Demeaning to say the least. Besides, what’s with all the negative waves, Geraldo?