June 19th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #151

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,188 Responses to June 19th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #151

• A2 says:

We will find out soon enough. All the series of attacks on that road over the past year I mentioned on the other thread were with one exception, however motivated, Muslim on Muslim attacks. The area also has a large Algerian population and a drug problem.

• Someone posted this comment under the article; “A minute into the video, the handcuffed suspect gives a cute little wave to all the yammering yahoos.”

I had to watch to see, and the wave is as clear as day.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

I had not seen the tail end of this video, so never saw the wave until now. Thanks! I am simply suspending judgment, because there are so many unconfirmed stories out there. Did the guy do it on purpose? Was it actually an accident? Is the guy–like all those Muslim terrorists in Germany–just a nut? Maybe one of these days we will know.

1. Donna in Oregon says:

So proud of our President! Every day is a MAGA day 🙂

2. Janice says:

Donna you said it all! MAGA!

3. Alexsandra says:

Stumbled on this when I opened my brower. President Trump, indeed if he even said it, certainly had the proper branding — Nut Job. And Corny’s friend is equally histronic. Nut jobs, Lunatics. Shooting their mouths off and it is going to boomerang back on them.

P.S., last time I looked that CNN poll was still over 70% pro-Trump. 🙂

• A2 says:

I warn you not to go over to the Grauniad today. They published an opinion piece by an American full bore feminist nazi bot, California educated loony tune whose vitriolic words are an exemplar of what the left has to offer.

They also headlined this little laughable twister of truth: “Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow contradicts president on obstruction investigation”.

• Alexsandra says:

Faux / Chris Wallace were trying to push that argument also in order to hype the rerun of Wallace’s interview with Sekulow. But I heard that interview and that was not the case. Wallace was just blasting him with questions and Sekulow amplified, not contradicted. These people, including Wallace, are absolutely ridiculous.

• ALEX says:

Interesting article in the link at Fake News Buzzfeed…Wittes is a Comey buddy and here is how he describes his staff at Lawfare. Look at the spy ring and all the folks with classified clearances in his employ…He’s lying about not publicizing classified material and this interview is CYA

For reasons that kind of consistent with your view in the world—you don’t publish classified information on your site?

WITTES: There are very specific reasons that we don’t publish classified information on the site, and let me be clear about what they are.

Number one is that a bunch of our contributors, including our managing editor, have security clearances. And a bunch of people associated with the site have active security clearances or would someday want to reactivate them and we would want them to go back into government. And we don’t want to put people in a position where contributing to Lawfare is inconsistent with the roles that they need to play in government.

The second reason is that we have this group of student contributors who are part of the heart and soul of the site. And most of them get involved with the site because they want to go into government and do national security policy and law work, and we can’t ever put them in the position in which we would jeopardize their ability to get a security clearance in the first instance because of work they did with us.

Do you have any sort of philosophical objections to leaks, to publishing classified information, or are these just these sort of practical ones?

WITTES: I have a deep philosophical objection to blowing classified programs without an extremely good reason. That’s not to say a philosophical objection to ever publishing anything that’s classified, because some material is improperly classified, some material may be properly classified but, but the public interest in the information may outweigh that in the minds of a reasonable newspaper. So I’m not saying that the amount of classified information that you should publish as a newspaper is zero, by any means.

4. MAGADJT says:

I would LOVE for President Trump to skate clean from all this. The liberal splodeyhead factor would be YUUUGE. I am a firm believer that if DJT gets even half his agenda enacted by 2020, he will easily be elected to a second term. I think his hysteria is causing more and more people to rally to his support every day.

• Joe Knuckles says:

Skate clean from what?

• Fe says:

*His hysteria* ???? What do you mean by this phrase?? The only hysteria I see is all on the lame stream media and the left. None of it is coming from PDJT.

• wheatietoo says:

“…his hysteria” ?

I hope that was a typo and you meant to say “this hysteria”…because Our President has not been ‘hysterical’, about anything.

• MAGADJT says:

Yes. “This hysteria” is what I meant. For some reason autocorrect is on overdrive when I write a comment on this site. It’s very frustrating.

• wheatietoo says:

Thanks for clarifying that.

After the “skate clean” remark, I wasn’t sure.
          ‘Skate clean’ is usually used when someone is guilty of something, and then manages to escape the consequences.

So perhaps that was just a poor choice of words to convey your wish for Our President to be exonerated from all these false accusations.

I think many of us are fed up with, and weary of, all the psyops trolling designed to demoralize us…and insinuate that PDJT is ‘guilty’ of what the DNC & their media operatives have been accusing him of.

So it’s a good idea to use simple & precise wording…lest you be called upon to explain.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Gossip by the news from ‘imaginary sources’ is hearsay. Not admissible in court. That is why Deputy AG Rosenstein sent the bulletin to the American people:

JUSTICE NEWS

Department of Justice
      Office of Public Affairs
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Thursday, June 15, 2017
      Statement by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Anonymous Allegations

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein today issued the following statement:

“Americans should exercise caution before accepting as true any stories attributed to anonymous ‘officials,’ particularly when they do not identify the country – let alone the branch or agency of government – with which the alleged sources supposedly are affiliated. Americans should be skeptical about anonymous allegations. The Department of Justice has a long-established policy to neither confirm nor deny such allegations.”

• yucki says:

I love how Treepers jump right in, tidy things up, keep the place ship-shape.
      A pleasure to behold!

• IndiaMaria says:

He IS clean. All fakery. No skating needed.

5. Troublemaker10 says:

Net Neutrality To Congressional Baseball Shooting: Ajit Pai Advises America On The Future [VIDEO]

Excerpt:

Had Trump not won last November, Pai told The Daily Caller News Foundation in this exclusive interview, “there was a lot coming” for heavy-handed regulation through the FCC.

At the end of the day, he says, the FCC was really “the leading spear of over-regulation over the past several years with the federal government extending that into ever more fields.”

“They were using the FCC for implementing policies that couldn’t get through Congress,” including possible content regulation.

• Alexsandra says:

Had Trump not won in November we would have been in a world of hurt on many fronts, without hope. Putting up with the bozo elites bashing President Trump every day is nothing compared to what our country would have descended to had he not won.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I agree-whew that was close. i still lie awake in bed thinking about the “what ifs” and then had to thank the Lord for bringing DJT to WeThePeople.

• A2 says:

Alexsandra spot on and a needed reminder to all those who wail, like Cassandras on the battlements, that voting for either party is useless. President Trump was elected precisely because the people voted.

• starfcker says:

Alexsandra, great point. GREAT point.

• rjcylon says:

The founders did their best to set up a form of government that would make it very hard for the corrupt to destroy from within. Most of our history has stood that test, but I’m sure they knew a day would come where it would be tested to its absolute limits. That day came on November 7, 2016… and we made it. The next 200+ years are off to a good start.

• SandraOpines says:

Ajit Pai is another fabulous POTUS appointment that just fascinates me. Thank you for posting this. The video is awesome!

• deanbrh says:

I hope Ajit Pai can do something about the censoring taking place on the internet as we speak. Facebook puts a warning with each Comment, in very faded ink so hardly readable, “Top Comments is(sic) selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.” Indeed, “filtered out” is whatever Facebook doesn’t want to hear, which is usually whatever I write in President Trump’s defense. When they get tired of filtering, they simply ban a site that doesn’t suit them. No message, just simply the site disappears. The First Amendment has become a dinosaur.

• ladypenquin says:

It’s too bad that we can’t make FaceBook into the dinosaur. It’s not that the 1st is a “dinosaur” – it’s that it is in violation of the spirit of the first Amendment. As it is a private enterprise, it can do whatever it wants. Unfortunately, as long as good people use it, FB stays in business.

• deanbrh says:

Facebook is owned by the youngster Mark Zuckerberg who will one day run for President and then we are REALLY serfs forever. God willing, Silicon Valley will catch a virulent bug from the millions of HB1 workers, before that happens.

• Your Tour Guide says:

He’s everybody’s mega capable co worker. The person that everyone’s glad
        see in the hallway because you know he’s got your back. Add this person to
        your prayer list. The good radiates off him. Naturally, that’s what makes him
        such a target to the leftist goons. “Good” is something they’re not acquainted
        with.

6. millwright says:

Mr. and Ms. Congresspersons, I’m just “‘mazed” PDJT is capable of so much when so many are opposed ! FWIW, there’s no longer a single individual in Congress I would waste pee upon if they were afire ! Mr. and Ms. Congressperson, I can understand “loyal opposition” , but I cannot abide your blatant obstructionism, your blatantly expressed contempt for our electoral processes, nor accept your unwillingness to condemn/curtail the vicious invective your media sycophants spew hourly! I’m thinking we can find 535 honest Americans to replace you !!

• WSB says:

I will start sending this to every rep and Senator I can….thank you!

• Fe says:

I love this, thank you. Let’s spread it to all 535 of the crooks.

• deanbrh says:

Yaaaay! Thank you. This is what I meant yesterday when i asked for specific words to send to Congress and my representatives. theluckyone had his oh so smart reply assuming I am already doing nothing to further the Trump agenda. I spend hours each day responding to Liberals on Twitter and Facebook. What are YOU doing, theluckyone? But I really wanted perfect words with which to respond to Congress people and millwright has just given them. Blessings on you! I will change it around a tiny bit so they don’t discard them because they consider them pre-printed spam. What makes it difficult is that MANY of their sites won’t accept what I’ve wanted to send because I am not in their District. Has anyone outside Wisconsin been able to get to Paul Ryan?

• Lanna says:

Use UPS locations. Here’s one for Janesville:

(608) 757-0409 · 2811 Milton Ave Janesville, WI 53545

Be sure to use another email address, don’t trash your primary one. Lots of free ones out there, avoid gmail, Yahoo because they’re in the enemy camp. Using an alias is legal as long as there’s no intent to defraud. Pick a genre, like 17th century poets or pirates, then use a different name from your list every time you email or call. You can use different UPS locations within the district too. Never threaten or come across as a nut job.

Disclaimer: Not that I’ve ever done or would do this. Nope. Not a chance. No way, no how. Nosiree Bob. Just a wild coincidence that I happen to have this information.

• deanbrh says:

Blessings on you, Lanna. Good Grief a Conservative with stealth like a Liberal. 🙂 GREAT help, you are. Thank you so much.

• deanbrh says:

The more I think about it the more I think changing my name and address might be a waste of time because we are identified by the IP number our computers use to access the internet. I’m no Techie so I’d appreciate advise on this. My IP is Comcast, so does my particular IP number still remain constant and traceable to me?

• G. Combs says:

“[…] I’m thinking we can find 535 honest Americans to replace you “</b.

Can we please start working on this Treepers?

That is a lot of people to find and FUND.

Perhaps we need a separate page for this. HINT HINT…

7. Troublemaker10 says:

Obamacare death spiral in high gear….

It’s Failing: Obamacare Enrollment Plummets. Again.

And,

• wheatietoo says:

I guess the Dems want to let ObamaCare completely crash & burn…so they can blame it all on Pres Trump.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Did Obamacare’s individual mandate work?

Excerpt:

The divisions on the issue were apparent in a recent report published by the office of the actuaries at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The report projected that the American Health Care Act, the House-passed bill to repeal and replace portions of Obamacare, would result in 4 million more people choosing to be uninsured because the mandate would be repealed. The results differed sharply from an earlier report from the Congressional Budget Office, which projected that 14 million people would make that choice when given the option.

“I think this is one of the places where researchers disagree,” said Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a former CBO director who is now president of the conservative American Action Forum, and said he doesn’t view the mandate as being incredibly effective.

Chris Sloan, senior manager of policy practice at Avalere Health, said he believes the strength of the individual mandate may be overstated in the CBO report as an impetus for people purchasing coverage.

• ladypenquin says:

Gobbly-gook governmental nonsense. The young won’t buy the insurance, and the ACA redefined “young” to the age of 26 letting adults stay on parent’s plans, so a whole generation and a half gets an easy ride. Then they still won’t buy it because it’s a matter of paying the rent and having a roof over one’s head vs paying inflated worthless premiums because of high deductibles.

The government (and insurance companies) stole our money to pay for those who wouldn’t (and some can’t) all the while destroying the care of those of us who have insurance. My son and dgt-in-law have insurance through their work, but get absolutely no healthcare cost assist because of the high deductibles. So the insurance companies rake in huge premiums and don’t have to pay out anything… unless something catastrophic were to happen, it’s win, win off the backs of hardworking Americans.

8. US says:

It would be good if we put our minds together as to how stop the Marxist-Democrats overturn the election. An easy one I see is donating directly to the Trump Pence re-election 2020 campaign, which I already do. Another might be giving to Judicial Watch. I missed the opportunity to donate to the Republican woman in Georgia; hope she wins anyway on Tuesday. A good thing would be to fund primary challenges to GOP establishment legislators that have not defended Trump at the floor of the House or Senate or not voted for Obamacare repeal. I already have enough American flags at home and do not want my new car keyed. Perhaps others have better thoughts on how we little people can take the fight to the D.C. Swamp. We are the Trump base and we must keep him in power. We are winning but the Marxists are so angry that we must fear for the life of our duly elected President.

9. http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/338355-senate-dems-to-hold-late-night-protest-monday-over-obamacare-repeal
    excerpt:

Senate Democrats are planning to hold a late-night talkathon Monday to protest the GOP’s effort to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
    Democrats are expected to speak from the Senate floor until at least midnight protesting the GOP plan — which is still being hashed out — amid Senate Republicans’ refusal to hold a public hearing, according to a Senate aide.

The late-night speeches, which are being organized by Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.), comes as Democrats are under growing pressure to grind the Senate to a halt as the fight over ObamaCare’s fate enters a key two-week stretch.

Indivisible, a progressive advocacy group, is urging its members to ask Democratic senators to “resist through procedure” by blocking routine committee hearings or filibustering on the Senate floor.

“Your Senator can slow the Senate down to a crawl and focus attention to TrumpCare by withholding his or her consent on legislative business,” according to the group’s June action plan for stopping the GOP healthcare bill.

Center for American Progress’s Topher Spiro made a similar suggestion earlier this month, saying blue-state constituents could “ask Dem Senators to boycott all non-essential (non-Russia) hearings until there’s a public hearing on Trumpcare.”

• A2 says:

I was going to say that this little stunt is a pathetic self-pity party because the Dems just can not and will not accept their failure and a failed plan.

Now I just see them as wastrels and hooligans who like to dance in the dark.

• Abster says:

Idiots. Anything for a little attention. These are leaders of our country and they act like this. They’ll probably show up in pjs. I sure wish they would think about the future of America.

• Frankly Ben says:

Idiots, yes, but turn their vileness against them. Like a good field general lure into this further abuse of the filibuster. Let them grind the Congress to a halt – then use those results as the legitimate basis to blow up the insidious filibuster once and for all.

• They could spend 3 days and nights explaining why costs are up. Coverage is down or now, nonexistent. Why deductibles are so high.
      They can talk about the simple fix to make it better. SPEND MORE MONEY!

Maybe they can 2 nights explaining why something that has failed on every level is being defended by Democrats as if it effects no one in the country.

Obama care is like when you buy a new car. And then it doesn’t start, so they fix that.
      Then the engine makes noise, and they try to fix that.
      Then the trans goes, and they fix that. Then the paint starts to peel and they fix that.
      In the middle of the summer the A/C stops working. And the radio changes channels all by itself for no reason at all.

The whole time even the dealer is telling you it’s a lemon and to just get another car.
      But you look and say the same thing every time. I love this car. I think now it’ll be fine. Even after the power windows get stuck in the down position in a thunderstorm.

• Wend says:

“Topher Spiro”. Why do all these lunatics have such weird names?

• Troublemaker10 says:

They are just panicking because there are rumors senate Republicans will be putting bill out there sooner rather than later.

Dems have openly refused to be part of repeal and replace. Therefore, they can’t also complain of not being included in repeal and replace discussions at the same time.

• Ron says:

Yup, this Dem hysteria is proof that President Trumps agenda is rolling through. The Republicans have decided to tepidly support him, and try to get whatever money they can out of it. The bill will be full of porkulus but it’ll be better than Ocare, then on to Tax Cuts!

• Lanna says:

Will it be catered and will they wear their widdle jammies?

• US says:

At least they stopped shooting Republicans.

10. citizen817 says:

11. citizen817 says:

12. yucki says:

Orban: We Were The First To Prove That Migration Can Be Stopped

13. yucki says:

Tarek Fatah: This is an Ideological War

The Pakistani-Canadian Muslim Tarek Fatah talks about the intimidation and death threats aimed at him for his opposition to Islamic violence, and the fact that the authorities’ fear of appearing “racist” keeps them from enforcing the law. [Video at the link]

14. Troublemaker10 says:

Hope so.

15. Joe Knuckles says:

We’re the Satan worshippers that got hit by the van actually in the middle of the street?

16. wheatietoo says:

FCC Chairman, Ajit Pai, reads some of the mean tweets that he’s been getting.
    Heheh.

17. http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/19/national/son-tried-save-navy-shipmates-collision-off-japan-cabin-flooded-mom/
    good update names deceased more info excerpt:

The mother of a U.S. Navy sailor who survived a direct hit to his sleeping berth during a collision at sea said her son kept diving to try to save his shipmates until the flooded berth began running out of air pockets, while others — believing the ship was under attack — hurried to man the guns.

Mia Sykes of Raleigh, North Carolina, told The Associated Press on Sunday that her 19-year-old son, Brayden Harden, was knocked out of his bunk by the impact, and water immediately began filling the berth, after their destroyer, the USS Fitzgerald, collided with a Philippine-flagged container ship four times its size off the Japanese coast.

The ships collided about 2:20 a.m. Saturday, when the Navy said most of the 300 sailors on board would have been sleeping, and authorities have declined to speculate on a cause while the crash remains under investigation.

Sykes says her son told her that four men in his berth, including those sleeping on bunks above and below him, died, while three died in the berth above his.

“They did what they were trained to do,” said Sykes, who said she hopes her son, from Herrin, Illinois, can come home to be with family as he works through what happened. “You have to realize most of them are 18, 19 and 20-year-olds living with guilt. But I told him, ‘There’s a reason you’re still here, and make that count.’”

But on Sunday, a group of accident investigators from the transport ministry found damage to the container ship that had been hidden under the waterline when it arrived in Tokyo the previous night. Footage from NHK showed a sharp horizontal cut across the bow area, which looked like a shark’s mouth. Many scratches were also seen in the frontal area.

The container ship was seen making a U-turn before the collision on some ship trackers, a move that has raised questions about what happened. Both Aucoin and the Japan Coast Guard, however, said it was too early to determine what led to the collision.

18. psadie says:

O’Reilly…he’s coming back and launching a new network. I’ll bet he merges with Glenn Beck’s The Blaze for Beck has not been doing well on TV. He is still on the radio.

19. Marygrace Powers says:

Awesome Revelations from “The Putin Interviews”

SOTN Editor’s Note:

The SOTN staff has carefully reviewed “The Putin Interviews” conducted by Oliver Stone with Vladimir Putin at the Kremlin in Moscow.

“The Putin Interviews” gave the American people an extraordinary opportunity to get to know the real Vladimir Putin. Not the one invented by the Zio-Anglo-American Axis and Western mainstream media (MSM).

The reader is highly encouraged to watch for him or herself the real Vlad Putin at the video links below. He will be viewed in an entirely different light than the intentionally misleading one cast by the ever-deceptive MSM. (video below link)

“KEY POINT: It has now become obvious to the world community of nations that the predictions of Edgar Cayce are coming true. Other modern-day prophets have likewise mentioned Russia as the “hope of the world” but Cayce said it best as follows:

“Through Russia, Cayce said “comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism — no! But freedom — freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”

• Nchadwick says:

I posted on here after I watched the first of the four part series — I have since then watched all four and I would encourage anyone to take the time to watch – Ever since all the “Russian bs” started spewing from the left, I found a new interest in who they were so willing to put their blame on and why. I watched, and still watch conferences and summits, and a few pro-Russia documentary. I found that the Oliver Stone series pretty accurate with how I have observed him to be in those other formats.

National Pride, Love for Country, Direct, Detailed, Quick Wit, Decisive — is what I see in Putin – Recognizing that those are the same qualities that I see in Trump. Regardless what everyone’s preconceived thoughts and judgments, besides being shaped by our countries propaganda, it is clear that he understands the corruption/deep state and who is responsible for the things that he feels that the US has done and continues to do, incredibly his insight to the motivations of the US is quite enlightening. However, it is clear that he doesn’t hold the US as a whole (citizens) responsible, and is very clear headed that he is playing a long term game (for lack of better word) — while the globalist are completely short sighted (a category that until last Nov. we fell into).

Note: Oliver Stone somewhat gained some respect back. However, I’m not sure if he is just getting old or what, numerous times after he asked a question, Putin answered, and as if he was not paying attention or didn’t understand, he would rephrase what he understood – which then Putin would have to explain again — but I understood Putin fine the first time…. sometimes came across annoying (stone)

• SEJMON says:

Thanks-MARYGRACE.

20. A2 says:

Here is a bit of good news. President El Sisi is on the case:

“CAIRO — Egyptian authorities hope Britain will change its position on movements embracing political Islam following the Manchester bombing May 22 and the London Bridge attacks June 3.

With the recent terrorist attacks in England, Egypt is hoping Britain will change its stance and agree to extradite members of the Muslim Brotherhood, which Egypt considers a terrorist group.
    Author Ahmed Fouad Posted June 18, 2017
    TranslatorPascale el-Khoury

“After the spate of devastating terrorist attacks in Britain, Cairo officials are hoping London will agree to extradite wanted Muslim Brotherhood leaders who sought refuge in the United Kingdom after Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi was ousted in 2013. Egypt has outlawed the group as a terrorist organization.

Egyptian politicians and parliamentarians, who have always pointed to the dangers of the Muslim Brotherhood’s presence in the United Kingdom, are reiterating their calls for cooperation. The day after the Manchester bombing, the Egyptian parliament’s Arab Affairs Committee issued a statement that read, “It is time for the British government to be aware that embracing extremists will not ward off threats of terrorism.” Most likely, the committee was referring to the Muslim Brotherhood by using the term “extremists.”

The article is worth a read.

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/06/egypt-britain-muslim-brotherhood-ban-manchester-terrorism.html#ixzz4kQVWyIcw

• DebbieUK says:

If only.
      Don’t hold you breath .All of our current leaders are in the thrall of Islam. Mrs May is not called Sharia May for nothing. Boris Johnsons lineage is Turkish.

• A2 says:

BoJo was also born in the USA. LoL. I discount your Turkish lineage statement as a cheap shot. I am not as negative as you DebbieUK, I see promise in this pushback by the Egyptians, and common sense. It shall, I believe gain traction in those polished floors of Westminster.

To me Mrs May is a Vicar’s daughter, stiff-upper lip and very traditional. She didn’t have that much of a chance against the freerider tosh espoused by Red Corbyn. She has made many mistakes presently and in the past when she was Home Secretary, but if she goes for soft Brexit, she will have to move aside. I don’t see that happening, but who knows.

21. wheatietoo says:

Bwahahaha…NBC unwittingly broadcasts “CNN is ISIS” in Megyn’s hit piece on Alex Jones.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Yeah! Good job 🙂

• starfcker says:

Megyn Kelly has never recovered from that first debate. Trump crushed her. Her game was always based on backing someone into a a corner by asking them questions, that if answered honestly, would cause them tremendous harm in the PC world. She thought her cowardly tactics equaled smarts. She got exposed, in front of a massive audience, and has been damaged goods ever since. Trump smelled lightweight. He was correct.

22. psadie says:

Have I missed something about Chaffetz and why he is acting this way? Why did he quit suddenly and leave so soon?

23. wheatietoo says:

24. JMCovfefe says:

Between Muh-Russia hearings, baseball practice, Mali, London drivers, Syrian plane shootdowns and Iranian artillery, lill Kimmy must be ferring arone and ronery by now. Next bottle rocket Monday eve, or Tuesday eve?

25. JMCovfefe says:

Roach stomping contest in 3, 2, 1…

“North Korea’s Sohae Satellite Launching Station: Construction Activity Continues at Launch Pad”

26. citizen817 says:

27. Maxi Dean says:

In case anyone needs a small chuckle:

28. citizen817 says:

29. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Time to get the initial TrumpCare bill through the Senate. That has to be done now.

If you are a constituent of a wobbly GOP senator, please call him or her and let them know that you expect that they will support the repeal and replacement of ObamaCare.

The GOP has run on this issue for years. Now it’s time to get the ball over the goal line.

30. Troublemaker10 says:

Marine Le Pen won seat in French Parliament. She’ll likely remain a strong voice against some of Macron’s agenda.

• A2 says:

She is vindicated in that vote. But the French have gone for Macron’s bureaucrat party in a big way. As I said before, 1 in 5 French citizens are government bureaucrats and on the payroll courtesy of the French taxpayers.

I guess the French need to learn more about being the ‘sandwich’ class.

• ladypenquin says:

That’s exactly what Obama’s intent was build up the bureaucratic class who would always vote for more government… it’s how they took over Virginia – all those nice cushy government jobs in Northern Virginia – became deep, deep blue in the North.

31. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Remember how there were going to be riots after the Philando Castile verdict?

Never happened. And at least 18 protesters were arrested by the police.

Thankfully, this is no longer the lawless America of Obama.

New sheriff in town.

• Trump2020 says:

Not to dump on you, but I sure saw a huge demonstration and large contingent of protestors that shut down I-94 between Minneapolis and St. Paul, Friday evening on the local TV stations here in Minneapolis. I was also reported on heavily in Minneapolis Red Star Tribune! Yes they are now arresting protesters and now they are facing far stronger laws and jail time of up to 20 years.

32. itswoot says:

A headline at Breitbart News has a quote from Elizabeth Warren saying, “Donald, you ain’t seen nasty yet.”

This is it. This is where leftist Democrats finally get into performing their twerking routine as an act of resistance. They’ve been itching to do this.

I can see it now: Warren, Schumer, Pelosi and a host of other Dem celebrity types lining up outside the White House fence, symbolically turning their backs towards President Trump, and starting a twerkathon . The mainstream media will celebrate it. it will become all the rage among leftists. (sarcasm)

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/18/elizabeth-warren-tells-president-trump-donald-you-aint-seen-nasty-yet/

• Grandma Covfefe says:

If they do go public and do something nasty, WeThePeople should be there to laugh, and whipped out of our pockets or bags, many pacifiers to pass out to them and call them whiners or crybabies. They need to grow up. Come to think of it, it may be too late for them. They should have grown up before they became politicians.

• StormyeyesC says:

Be ready for “the summer of resistance”. These people have no boundaries (no pun intended). Summer starts in 2 days

• Howie says:

I know the president wanted to try and unite the USA to MAGA but I don’t think it is going to happen. The leftists are going to have to be crushed first and the GOP tamed.

• A2 says:

I hope this pronouncement comes back to haunt you. I do not see this at all. USA and MAGA are on the same train. The Left is busy dissembling and can not read a train schedule.

The Left is, without any help. crushing itself, too much baggage to lift. The GOP is without any other options, needs to board the train, or dwell in the dissembling swamp. What to do, what to do.
        LOL

• IndiaMaria says:

Don’t look now Barn, but The President already DID MAGA.

• wheatietoo says:

Hillary and her crone brigade, thought that it would be ‘cool’ to embrace the “Nasty Woman” label that PDJT gave her.

They saw how we embraced the ‘Deplorable’ label and ran with it, like a badge of honor.
      So they tried to copy that.

It failed.
      Hillary lost…and they still haven’t figured out that ‘being nasty’ has all kinds of negative context.

So let’s hope they keep hitting that dead note on the piano.
      It’s not helping them.

There was a song, ‘Nasty Girl’, that came out back in 1982.
      It wasn’t that big of a hit back then…and quickly faded.

Prince wrote that song for his girlfriend, Vanity, who was lead singer for her group Vanity-6.
      Vanity has since become a Christian preacher…and denounced the lyrics of that song.

• Lanna says:

It seems to me that “nasty” is used by most moms when teaching their children. Most also reinforce nonverbally with exaggerated facial expressions. “That’s nasty, put that down. That’s nasty, spit that out. Don’t touch that, that’s nasty.”

And then there are the muscle microexpressions when saying the word — you can’t make a pleasant expression while saying it. Another very bad miscalculation by the left.

• Ron says:

Wheatie, exactly… how they think the two are comparable just makes me laugh. One of the reasons “deplorable’ worked, is because your brain thinks ‘adorable’ when you hear it! When you hear “nasty woman” you think of a woman who doesn’t bathe.

Which is fairly descriptive of a lot of the female libs.

• ladypenquin says:

Yes, that “basket of deplorables” turned into a basket of adorable puppies. Who can resist? We changed the associated meaning of the word.

Signed,
          Proudly Deplorable

• ladypenquin says:

I am still convinced that between President Trump, Jeff Sessions and a few others of the inner circle, so much dirt is known about the Democrats and Republicans, that this is all out of fear. Few, if any have clean closets, and it’s only a matter of time. These things cannot be rushed. DOJ gets ducks all in a row first.

• A2 says:

This is from the faux Marxichussetts Institute of Brain Dead Research. The twerking is the result of external stimuli that proves all brain cells have died.

RIP

• Jim in TN says:

Sounds like she and her senate gal pals are getting ready to do a photo op.

33. wheatietoo says:

Interesting…

34. Howie says:

For those who have cut cable here is a nice you tube feature I like to use.

How to Make YouTube Autoplay

35. Howie says:

Tracking the RESISTANCE

36. Howie says:

Muelley body language.

37. wheatietoo says:

Why we fight.

38. Jim Peters says:

He’s a white man who hired the van in Wales and deliberately targeted Muslims at Finsbury Park mosque aka ‘jihad central’.

It’s an act of terror executed by a lone wolf. Let’s call it for what it is.

This is the inevitable outcome of spineless leadership by UK’s politicians, who cower behind high walls while the citizens have to fend for themselves, in the face of a jihadi insurgency.

Americans need to understand that this is the destination Obama was leading the nation to – hence the importance of Trump’s election.

39. Dee Lewis says:

What’s up with Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren) saying”Donald..you haven’t seen nasty yet”?
    Am I smelling a 2020 run?

40. citizen817 says:

Best and funniest Donald Trump moments

41. Jeff says:

A lawful remedy to remove THE UNIPARTY . The UNIPARTY no longer represents WE THE PEOPLE but are representatives of THE US CORPORATION that has taken over the CONSTITUTIONALLY FOUNDED REPUBLIC of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA .

“Respectively, given that the Constitution requires that no person other than “a natural born Citizen” can ever be lawfully seated as President, when Barrack Øbama was allegedly elected to, and seated in, that office, two factors became self-evident:

Given that the only condition wherein the natural birth of a person defines their citizenship is that condition where both parents are citizens of the same country; thus, by definition, “a natural born Citizen of the United States” can only be born of a mother and a father both of whom are citizens of the United States.
    Wherefore, because Barrack Øbama’s father was never a United States citizen, Barrack Øbama cannot lawfully qualify for the office of President of the United States; and,
    Given that Congress seated President Øbama, each member of Congress violated at least two of the Constitution’s mandates:
    they failed to vet the President Elect’s qualification to serve prior to seating a President; and,
    they seated Barrack Øbama as President even though he cannot possibly lawfully qualify for the office.

Thus, the people’s right to demand “Proof of authority!” through Quo Warranto applies to each member of Congress for both of those violations.
    Now, remember this: a Writ of Quo Warranto only allows one remedy in law for such a failure — oustal from office. Therefore, it is time for the people to timely hold Congress accountable!

To that end, Phase IV timing is incredibly critical!!!”

” QUO WARRANTO ” means …..BY WHAT AUTHORITY ……

In 2011 Iceland threw off its CORRUPT GOVERNMENT and jailed the corrupt bankers

• Howie says:

I love these theory’s. The alternative media is so much better than MSM. More credible too.

• Peter says:

That was one of the best interviews I have heard over the last 2 years. Highly recommend the 30 minutes. He talks about the geopolitical trump is attempting to update/change also the motivation for tearing into trump and a relationship with Russia. The leaders of the left are not dumb, they knew how to trigger the idiots on the left (Warren, et al)

Sundance ought to publish this video to highlight its common sense outline of Trumps approach and what it is we are all up against.

Thanks for posting, Jeff

42. Dora says:

There never was any evidence and it didn’t seem to bother him. Now he is suddenly feeling uncomfortable. I’d almost think his conscience was bothering him, except that I know better.

==

David Brooks trying to walk back the entire Russian conspiracy, now says he’s uncomfortable about the whole thing (because there’s no evidence)

• JohnP says:

The only reason he’s uncomfortable is that now people are asking for proof and he’s got none.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Don’t ever allow him on this site. He isn’t quick enough or smart enough to be one of us. Way behind the learning curve. Our peeps knew–what time it is–a long time ago……. It’s great to be deplorable, eh?

• Howie says:

Maybe Muelley is put in there to scoop up all the evidence that incriminates himself and all the other deep state actors in to a never ending ongoing investigation. Homey Comeys ongoing investigation self destructed so Rosey had to get another one started right up. The endless ongoing investigation scheme.

• Donna in Oregon says:

NSA will never give Mueller leave to destroy the evidence which protects them. Remember the spying was requested. Also Adm. Rogers went to see Pres. Trump in Nov without notifying his superiors.

• thetrain2016 says:

It’s clear, the left is spending tons of money on adult diapers. This “Russia Hysteria” is going to turn to an investigation of Obama’s illegal spying on the political opposition, then the cover up… Mueller will be a good guy for the Right and a horrible individual for the Left and the MSM.

43. Dora says:

Nothing to see. Move on.

===

NYC: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” breaks into church, vows to “kill any Christians”
    June 19, 2017 6:32 am By Robert Spencer

Don’t be concerned. He was just a homeless guy. Don’t be concerned. He was mentally ill. Don’t be concerned. He was reacting to the bombing of his homeland. Don’t be concerned. He was lashing out after the President marginalized him. What’s that? The Islamic doctrine of jihad warfare against Christians and other non-Muslims? Oh, don’t pay any attention to that. That’s entirely irrelevant, in each and every case.

44. JohnP says:

Someone you should know – Church World Service.

“Jen Smyers, director of refugee policy and advocacy with the Church World Service based in Washington, D.C., one of the nine U.S. refugee resettlement agencies, said the number of refugee arrivals dropped from 2,000 a week down to 900 a week, and as low as 400 to 500 a week immediately after the executive order was signed.”

When someone bitches that they aren’t getting enough refugees I start digging.

Church World Service is a $77 million dollar operation, primarily funded with $50 million in government grants. They represent 35 religious entities and their major focus is importing refugees.

45. dizzymissl says:

• wheatietoo says:

It’s cute that Barron stopped to take a picture of Marine One.

I read that he has a fascination for anything that flies.
      Always has…and his room at Trump Tower was filled with replicas & models of all sorts of aircraft.

• nkmommy says:

Oh, how nice to know. Something else in common with Barron I can tell my son about since my son just joined Civil Air Patrol. (The other is the fidget spinner). Though my son doesn’t have his own phone as Barron seems to have.

• daughnworks247 says:

So proud of your son NKmommy, Civil Air Patrol is a great organization.

• georgiafl says:

If I were POTUS, my son would definitely have a cell phone with Keith Schiller’s number right on top and then Secret Service, then mine, with high power cameras, filming devices, the works. Other numbers would be limited to screened friends and close family….and protected and monitored against hackers/predators, etc.

• Wiggyky says:

nkmommy — Congratulations to your son for joining the Civil Air Patrol. I was a member back in 1950-52. Oh what days getting to fly in a BT-13, a Ryan, and a J-3 Cub (which they taught us to fly but were not suppose to). Oh the tales I could tell of interesting and some harrowing experiences, like almost crashing into the San Jacinto monument in Houston. With another CAP as an Adult member searching for a downed aircraft, flying over Ft Knox seeing men with huge packs on their backs lying on their stomachs in the snow convinced me to run down and join the USAF before I was drafted.

BTW, if he goes into the military he will get credit for his time in CAP and may be a stripe or two ahead of his peers. Good luck to him.

• Wiggyky says:

Those antique aircraft I mentioned were all privately owned by the Adult members.

• nkmommy says:

Wiggyky, thank you for that! I will share all that with him. He just received all his books and manuals and is so excited to drill and go up in a plane! So wonderful that it has “real life” value and can even lead to a “real” rank. Thanks again!

• nkmommy says:

Did Barron turn around to take a picture? How sweet is that? I hope that means he is enjoying his experience as “First Kid!” I know I have loved sharing with my kids the videos of Barron, especially the one of him coming off Air Force One playing with his fidget spinner as my son does! My kids love seeing him.