Another possible terrorist attack in North London as a large rented van has intentionally driven into a crowd of people in Finsbury Park, London on Seven Sisters road. The incident happened in front of a very well known mosque (Finsbury Park Mosque) where extremist cleric Abu Hamza was expelled earlier.

Multiple extremist clerics are identified with the Finsbury Park Mosque. The incident took place around midnight local time.

Initial reports of multiple people hit by the vehicle.  The Daily Mail reports: Several people were reportedly hurt after the van ploughed into a crowd on Seven Sisters Road near Finsbury Park Mosque. Eyewitnesses reported seeing bystanders wrestle the suspect to the floor and pin him down until officers arrived.

Twitter users claimed the victims were Muslims leaving late-night prayers being observed for the month of Ramadan.

A Metropolitan Police helicopter was seen circling overhead as photographs posted on social media showed a huge response from the emergency services. Dozens of police cars and vans cordoned off a large area of the normally bustling thoroughfare as stunned locals gathered at the scene.

More images on Twitter appeared to show a clean-shaven white man with black hair being detained by police officers behind a van, surrounded by a group of shouting onlookers. The incident follows two terrorist attacks in a matter of weeks at Westminster and London Bridge. (continue reading)

Here’s a picture of the van:

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, European Union, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Police action, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

360 Responses to Another Attack in London – Rented Vehicle Plows Into Pedestrians, Finsbury Park…

1. Best foreign policy ever. Accept immigrants and migrants from the places you’re bombing.

2. carrie2 says:

Well, at least in this instant they are killing themselves which is not a bad thing. Muslims just don’t care about anything but murdering their own as well as everybody else.

• Larry Bucar says:

The only good infidel is a dead infidel.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I see the narrative has already started that they’re “white”(DM) implying British extremists. So either the Brits are finally starting to push back bc they know the govt will see them all killed before they’ll step in and protect them, the paper is typical fake news lies, this is a false flag to push back against the nationalist movement by framing white Brit nationalists, it’s some kind of criminal enterprise set up to look like terrorism, or it’s sectarian violence.

Anyway you look at it though, it could have been avoided by never bringing an incompatible violent culture into Britain.

The reports of the old man fainting and then them running over people reads like a set up to me. Reports of a gun in the car don’t sound like ethnic Brits to me either.

While I’m at it, I’m also suspicious of the “wildfire” in Portugal that killed 50+ especially after the ISIS calls for arson attacks.

• xyzlatin says:

I have found the best person to tell what is going on in Britain on the ground is Tommy Robinson who has been persecuted by the British Government. He has a book out too.

3. sundance says:

4. justme928 says:

Muslim on Muslim TERRIORIST act will blow the narriative out of the water. Most Tweet are saying white terriorist retaliated against innocent muslims.

• janc1955 says:

Yep, that’s the narrative being staged at the moment. White man’s retribution for Muslim terror attacks.

• georgiafl says:

Nope Muslims actually are the most common Islamic terrorist target.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Will go with the ‘Muslim family argument’ until further clarification.

“Get used to it.” ~ London Mayor Khan

• Jimmy Jack says:

I am seeing that everywhere too but that video doesn’t look like an ethnic Brit to me – or is that just me?

• filia.aurea says:

Greg Palcott (sp?) is rambling on Fox, WTTEO “terrorism on both sides” a sickening fact-free commentary. Truth of the matter is, London’s been overtaken by muslims – thanks in large part to the asinine policies of Theresa May as Home Secretary. Now as PM, she is still clueless. Adding to May’s p.c. rhetoric, muslim mayor S. Kahn’s “get used to it” attitude has resulted in the entire the City becoming an area that ordinary Brits avoid whenever possible. Don’t believe the ‘news’, Finsbury mosque is still a magnet for a core group of radicals, they stay under the radar – I wouldn’t be surprised if this attack was conducted by them just to create even more division.

• Wend says:

Finsbury Park? Innocent Muslims? Bwahaha!!!

• scott467 says:

“Most Tweet are saying white terriorist retaliated against innocent muslims.”

______________

What is an ‘innocent’ muslim?

Are there any muslims who reject Mohamad, or his evil deeds, or his violent teachings?

How do you reject the deeds and teachings of the founder of your belief system?

Is that even possible?

Can a Christian reject the deeds and teachings of Christ?

If the ideology one follows is inherently evil, can there be any ‘good’ followers?

For example, were there any ‘good’ or ‘innocent’ Nazis in WWII?

Or were the only ‘good’ Nazis (besides the dead ones) the ones who renounced Nazism, escaped German occupied territory, and then helped the Allies defeat the heinous ideology of Nazism?

Why aren’t we encouraging people to renounce islam, instead of coddling and enabling and importing it?

Did we import Nazis during WWII, and spread them throughout our communities, and subsidize their healthcare, education, businesses — and their violence against American citizens?

This should be an easy one: which ideology is less evil, Nazism or islam?

It’s not so easy though, is it?

Most people reflexively (initially) think “Nazism”, but islam has been raping and mutilating and murdering nearly 140 times longer than Nazism ever did, and islam is still going — raping and mutilating and murdering people all over the world, every day, based on the Authoritative teaching and example of Mohamad in the Koran.

I never see ANY of these points being raised, or any of these basic questions asked, anywhere.

Why is that?

Are these not perfectly fair and reasonable questions?

• scott467 says:

edit:

I meant to say “which ideology is more evil, Nazism or islam?”

• Old Lady says:

Because it is “insensitive” to ask such fair and reasonable questions.

• scott467 says:

“Because it is “insensitive” to ask such fair and reasonable questions.”

______________

Exactly.

That’s how the apologists and enablers and facilitators play it.

People can take almost anything as being ‘insensitive’. It’s purely subjective, and since there is an entire self-serving grievance industry built around being ‘offended’ as a means of PC intimidation and censorship, it’s nearly impossible to know whether someone is actually ‘offended’, or whether they are playing the ‘offended card’ out of pure self-interest and self-benefit (and political / islamic agenda).

However, what is objectively ‘insensitive’ and objectively ‘offensive’ is when innocent human beings are raped, mutilated, enslaved, child-sex trafficked or murdered by adherents of islam, who cite the example and teachings of Mohamad in the Koran as their Authority to do this great evil.

There is no ambiguity when islam rapes or maims or enslaves or murders.

And so, in weighing the one against the other, balancing the potential for perceived ‘insensitivity’ compared to actual human lives which have been objectively altered forever by islamic violence — or horrifically ended by islamic violence — in my humble opinion, those who are troubled by ‘insensitivity’ to fair and reasonable questions about islam can… how shall I put this delicately, so as not to offend… they can take their ‘sensitivity’ and stick it where the sun don’t shine.

Wedge it up there real good and then SIT ON IT.

Because it’s not even a CONTEST between raising a potential ‘uncomfortable’ question about islam and raping or mutilating or murdering someone.

And anyone who claims that there is any equivalence between the two, is so morally depraved and indifferent to islamic violence that they disqualify themselves from serious consideration.

• suejeanne1 says:

I agree, perfectly fair and reasonable questions!

5. keeler says:

DailyMail is reporting the arrest of “a clean-shaven white male” at the scene

Got that ID quick. didn’t we?

(And no, I am not assuming this is proof of a retaliatory, anti-Muslim attack.)

6. John says:

Another Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer….

7. MaryfromMarin says:

Speculation on who is responsible = muddying the waters. Clever tactic, if that was deliberate.

8. bofh says:

Smells like a false flag, doesn’t it? But you can guess which direction the London government and police will try to push it.

9. georgiafl says:

Muslims attack Muslims even more than they attack infidels:

10. Anne says:

The suspect arrested by the police:

11. Sammy Spicer says:

Is that the actual van that was used? I see no damage, no dents. Seems odd hmmmm…

12. Nationalist says:

13. Crawler says:

When poisonous snakes and/or islamo-fascist cowardly subhumans are invited into one’s house and/or country, it should come as no surprise to anyone when the hosts gets bit.

14. Gil says:

To paraphrase, this guy on fox right now is saying no one in the west is used to the frequency of attacks but get used to it because we cant do anything and still maintain freedom.
    Wtf?
    You know who they are if youve been tracking them on the terror list! Time to rouhnd up and “encourage ” deportation to their COO.

• auscitizenmom says:

And, it’s about time for any “refugee” who goes back to the country they supposedly were fleeing from, to not be let back into Britain.

• Bendix says:

We haven’t maintained freedom. Look at the TSA.
      Look at the mother of twins who couldn’t have her stroller with her on a plane because Muslims attacked the World Trade Center.
      We can’t do anything, but our government can record all our phone calls and share our tax returns with anybody and monitor our bank accounts and take away any money larger than a $100 bill and do anything they want because “safety”.
      The only people who can’t have their rights and freedoms curtailed in America are foreigners.

• Jimmy Jack says:

This except the stroller. Come on now. There’s no space for a double stroller on a plane. Don’t be silly.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

I was saying this the other day.

Orlando shooter, Ft. Lauderdale shooter, Ft. Hood shooter, Boston Bomber –
        ALL KNOWN TO INTELLIGENCE.

San Bernardino killers: obvious social media that COULD NOT BE CHECKED.

Yet, the rest of us: Stop and Frisk, monitor all of my phone calls. Etc.

• You’re so right about the actual citizens getting their rights and freedoms curtailed more than those of foreigners, at least in EU. I’m ADHD and the medications for it are controlled substances. As an EU citizen, if I cross borders within EU and I have with me ADHD drugs prescribed to me by my doctor, I should follow the following procedure to be allowed to carry my medication.
        1. Download a form from the website of the Ministry of Health.
        2. Fill it in detailing my personal details, the destination country within EU and dates of travel, and the type and dosage of medication and the number of pills I’m taking with me. If my trip is longer than 30 days, I need to fill in a 2nd form for the days going over the 30-day limit.
        3. I have to have this form stamped and signed by my doctor.
        4. I then have to send the signed and stamped form to the Ministry of Health by post or if it’s an urgent request, a scanned image by email will do.
        5. Then I have to wait for the form to be returned by post to me stamped by the Ministry. As this return process can take time, it’s recommended to send the form to the Ministry minimum 2 weeks but preferably 30 days prior to travel.

In other words, if I want to cross borders inside the EU as an EU citizen and take my prescription medicine with me, the government will know 2-4 weeks in advance where I am. Technically you’re supposed to fill out this form every time you cross borders inside EU. I live less than 100 km from both Belgian and German borders and it’s fairly common here to spontaneously cross borders to go shopping or eating in Belgium or Germany. If I cross borders and for some reason I get searched, I could get arrested for possession of controlled substances if I haven’t followed the cumbersome process beforehand. I’ve never been searched or even questioned at an airport about what kind of drugs I have in my carry-on, so I’ve actually started ignoring the regulation. It’s too much hassle compared to the minuscule risk of getting into trouble if I need to travel on short notice e.g. on business. At one job I was traveling about every other week to the same EU country but knowing the exact dates of travel often only a week before. There is no simplified process for frequent travelers. So to protect myself in a small way against legal consequences if I was asked about my medication at the airport on my business trips, I followed the procedure for non-EU citizens traveling within EU and carrying prescribed controlled substances:
        1. Have your doctor sign and stamp a letter detailing your personal details (name, date of birth, passport number, etc.) and the type and dosage of medication you’re using.

With that letter, you can travel in EU for 6 months and carry your meds with you. No government stamping required.

The difference between the procedures is glaringly unfair to EU citizens. It’s a poignant reminder that governments are nowadays busy suppressing their own citizens (whose rights and freedoms and best interest they should be defending against infringing from outsiders) and protecting the rights and freedoms of all infringers instead.

• woohoowee says:

It must have slipped the speaker’s mind we’re all being spied on b/c our government(s) used muslims as an excuse to start doing it on an unimaginable scale, therefore, … what freedom?!

• Carolina Girl says:

That was Mike Baker, former CIA covert operative. So comforting to know that is how many, probably most, CIA people feel about it. WTF, indeed.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Drive them out.

• Esperanza says:

Well, if we can’t do anything about the attacks, we can’t do anything about these. They just have to get used to it. It’s part and parcel of living in a big city. Mayor Khan says so.

15. tuskyou says:

Just passing it along… At a friend’s house/cnn in the background. They said Abu Hamsa used to preach at a mosque near the accident(2 in close proximity). A woman on the phone gave first hand account but I couldn’t make out what she said.

16. fleporeblog says:

I decided to do some research about the U.K. policy around allowing jihadist back into their country after fighting in Syria and Iraq. Here is what I have found:

From the article linked above:

Britain should encourage jihadis fighting in Syria and Iraq to “come home”, the former global counter-terrorism director of MI6 has said.

However, Richard Barrett, a former counter-terrorism chief at MI5 and MI6, said repentant fighters needed “to know that there is a place for them back at home”.

From the article linked above:

The homegrown jihadists fighting for ISIS: How one in four foreigners who have signed up for Islamic State is British – and how half of them are ALREADY back in the UK

500 of the 2,000 estimated foreign ISIS fighters are believed to be British
    MP believes that figures are ‘nonsense’ and figure closer to 2,000 Britons
    Majority are flying to Istanbul then catching a bus over the Syrian border
    Government reveals that only 23 passports have been seized this year
    More British Muslims fighting for ISIS than serving in the British Army

• Jimmy Jack says:

What kind of nonsense is this? The globalist agenda to destroy the West is a very real and powerful thing, isn’t it?

God help us.

• yucki says:

and He ain’t got ‘nothing to do with this allah-guy

• Wend says:

Yes it is.

I told BF the other night that if we can’t stop it here we’re moving to Hungary. So he needs to get back working on his German unless more people speak English there (Hungarian is impossible). Austria, Poland and C.R. too cold. Slovenia is also a thought.

• Fake Nametag says:

When I lived in Hungary, not many people spoke German. It seemed a bit more prevalent near Lake Balaton, which is a summer tourist spot that attracts a lot of Germans. I’d bet by now that more people know English than German, but I haven’t been to Hungary for about 13 years.

I learned quite a bit of Hungarian, and it’s not impossible but you need a good set of books. Ohio State had a course at one point and I was doing it by telephone from Hungary in 1997.

• Jimmy Jack says:

When I went only people in my the most touristy sections know English. And German won’t help – I wrongfully thought mine would. Russian is the second most common language which given history makes sense.

• Wend says:

I did use German with several people on the street, most of the people in the tourist areas did know English. But my second and last trip was almost 35 years ago so I know a lot has changed.

17. sundance says:

18. kinthenorthwest says:

The cycle starts again…I cannot take another one…

19. emet says:

Mayor Khan has prepared these responses:
    If Muslim terrorist: Get used to it, life in the big city. Carry on.

If supremacist: Intolerable! We will not be held hostage to this hate. All possible security measures will be taken!

20. kinthenorthwest says:

Wasn’t going to post this again, but oh well its one of the easiest tweet photos of mine to find since I keep posting every time the cycle starts again, and again and again.

• Gil says:

At this increasing frequency, it just needs to be up daily…
      If the PM comes out and rehashes the same tired platitudes Im going to hit the tv.

• litenmaus says:

However kin, did you notice that an honest to god terror attack took place against the United States government and not only wasn’t it recognized as terrorism, it wasn’t even acknowledged as an event. No teddy bears, no candles, no baseball field with flowers.

• Esperanza says:

But, but, I have my hashing, not a teddy since the downwards pressure on salaries I can’t afford those, but I do have a domestic candle, the posh ones are gone, I used them for Charlie, Bataclan, 7/7, Nice, the two Halimis, Lara Logan , the priest, Diesel, myself, and they want me to get angry now?

21. lisaginnz says:

My first thought “hey muzzies, payback is a beeyotch”… eh

22. “The incident happened in front of a very well known mosque (Finsbury Park Mosque) where extremist cleric Abu Hamza was expelled earlier.”

Just my humble opinion, but followers of cleric Abu Hamza could be upset with him being expelled from the mosque. This is exactly the type of behavior that keeps the “moderate” muslims in line. If they complain about excessive violence, then that violence is turned against them, until they shut up and go along. I’m assuming, of course, that the person in the car is one of Abu Hamza’s followers.

23. justme928 says:

The spin is getting ugly. Saw a Tweet that the guy is Sam Hyde, white nationalist. Another Tweet said he is a white Christian. Nothing to substantial the Tweets, but for sure sent to stir the pot.

• Don Monfort says:

“for sure sent to stir the pot” And you are sure of this based on what evidence? Could it be that someone who knows him saw the image of the perp getting arrested and correctly identified the fool? How long are we going to stick with the story that this fool has to be a Mooslim?

• Treepers know Sam Hyde is a hoax name attributed to Terrorists attack.

• Spaz says:

Do not be alarmed by the Sam Hyde tweets – it’s a long-running joke with the Alt-Right. EVERY time there’s a terror attack, they put out tweets speculating that the perp is indeed Sam Hyde – it’s a way to mock the MSM who always want the terrorist to be a male White Nationalist. And they might be abusing Sam (who is a comedian IRL) too by making him out to be such a badass that he can terrorize the world so efficiently.

Anyone else with a better explanation, feel free to jump in here….

24. mopar2016 says:

It pays to be an islamic terrorist from Britain. Britain will literally reward you for being a terrorist.
    They’ve paid out millions from their taxpayers in support of terrorism.

25. Anne says:

• Sentient says:

So he’s a hero, then.

• AM says:

If this true, then the war to get back Britain has begun and on the streets, spontaneously, where I thought was going to be fought.

In one sense, it’s huge relief. There’s push back, finally, from someone.

In another, it’s God awful prediction to have come true. 😦

26. Dazza says:

“Ramadan ramavan”

27. tuskyou says:

This tweet says there were marches earlier today??

28. TheLastDemocrat says:

Trump puts sunlight between terrorist/radical Islam and Islam.
    A cleric gets expelled.
    A terrorist/radical Muslim attacks other Muslims – a first.

29. robertnotsowise says:

Gosh I hope the van is ok….

30. srr says:

Muslim Mayor of [now Muslim] London, Sadiq Khan, went ahead with allowing Muslim’s to march For palestine and Against Israel and Jews.

Brits begged and pleaded with him to cancel it with so many Londoners and Brits and Foreigners there, are still mourning all those slaughtered in too many, very recent Muslim Jihad Attacks.

Brits WARNED that that march was inciting hate.

Now those who dared to care to warn and try to stop that callous triggering of those still in mourning, like TOMMY ROBINSON, are being blamed by the Left and Muslims.

31. Anne says:

If it turns out that it was an attack by a non-Muslim targeting Muslims, the media and the authorities will go nuts.

I live in the province of Quebec and we had an attack in a mosque last January: a young White man gunned down 6 Muslims. The gunman “liked” President Trump and Marine Le Pen on Facebook and was therefore qualified as a “white nationalist” and “extreme right wing” by the media.

Since then, our freedom of speech has been curtailed. The police is patrolling the social media and a number of people have been arrested for comments criticizing Islam. The MSM is full of pro-Islam propaganda. Our provincial government has created a Commission of inquiry on “systemic racism and islamophobia” that will start working in a few weeks. It will be a festival of “all white people are racist”.

In Londonistan, the life of people like Tommy Robinson will become much more difficult

32. Nigella says:

Being a Christian I have to bite my tongue from saying what I really think…

33. yucki says:

Memorable ending to a very special day:

Iranian sponsored international antisemitism day march in London

34. WSB says:

Geez…Fox News is interviewing Londoners right now. Sorry, these don’t look like any Londoners I remember…

35. srr says:

Read Tommy Robinson’s Twitter to see what good Brits are up against –

It’s heartbreaking, as anyone who knows what he’s been through to try to prevent this hell that’s become Europe and the UK, knows. If you don’t know, get his book, “Enemy of The State”, and learn what we’re all up against, because that isn’t only happening in there. Tommy was lucky to have survived long enough to become known as the genuine hero he is, and hence the rabid push to destroy him and become even worse now.

Please pray for him, and other’s like Katie Hopkins, Ann Marie Water, Nigel Farage who are also risking their lives by simply being honest.

36. Matt says:

May Almighty God have mercy on the innocent victims of these attacks. And may Mary, under her title of Mediatrix of all Graces, continue to lead all peoples and nation’s to truth and belief in her Divine Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ. For without Him there is no hope for mankind.

37. srr says:

Media And Politicians Silence About International Quds Day Is Both Dangerous And Hypocritical
    Simon Harris

38. A2 says:

Seven Sisters Road (Hackney and Islington) has had numerous violent attacks from 24 Feb 2016, a takeaway attack. to 2017 30 March, Arab Advice bureau charity boss attacked, 8 April acid attack on a couple, 9 May a stabbing and so on. Now this.

39. srr says:

Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧‏Verified account @TRobinsonNewEra 52m52 minutes ago
    Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧 Retweeted Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧

Should the author of this book be arrested for telling the truth .
    All of my tweets have been factual
    The Suicide Factory: Abu Hamza and the Finsbury Park Mosque.

Two veteran journalists tell the inside story of convicted hate-monger Abu Hamza, his infamous Finsbury Park Mosque and how it turned out a generation of militants willing to die – and kill – for their cause…

In the heightened atmosphere following the terrorist attacks on 9/11, Mostafa Kemal Mostafa, aka. Abu Hamza al-Masri, was a gift to tabloid newspapers. His prosthetic hook hand, glass eye and rabid pronouncements as imam of the Finsbury Park Mosque made him the very image of a bogeyman, easily caricatured and ultimately dismissed by intelligence analysts who judged him offensive, but essentially foolish. They were wrong.

In this chilling investigation, senior news journalists Daniel McGrory and Sean O’Neill reveal that the imam recently convicted for inciting murder and racial hatred not only indoctrinated vulnerable young Muslims into a firebrand version of Islam, but supported Taliban leaders, had direct contact with al-Qaeda and recommended recruits for terrorist training camps in Afghanistan. Under Abu Hamza’s leadership, the north London mosque became a place where young zealots were taught hand-to-hand combat, the use of knives, how to dismantle and reassemble firearms and surveillance techniques. Amongst the extremists who looked to Abu Hamza for leadership were Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called twentieth hijacker from the attacks of 9/11, and Mohammed Sidique Khan, the ringleader of the 7 July London bombings.

Using the account of an inside informant, the jail diary of a former recruit, security records and recollections of followers and associates of the imam, the authors dig behind the notoriety Abu Hamza has been content to foster for the real story of a larger-than-life man who has lied repeatedly about his background, his first (bigamous) marriage to an Englishwoman and even the cause of his famous injuries. Even more alarmingly, they reveal how British security forces for years allowed the Egyptian’s training ground to thrive, turning a blind eye to the dangers of home-grown extremism and permitting some of the most fanatical elements from around the world to establish London as their base…

40. Sandra-VA says:

Not very surprising that there would eventually be a retribution. You can’t keep killing Brits and think it will go unavenged… despite the best efforts of the “islamaphobia” brigade.

The van was a Welsh rental; the blurry image of the arrestee could have been a Welsh bloke. Maybe he lost loved ones in the terrorist attacks… I am betting we will never know.

That mosque and that area is full of jihadi types. This is probably why it was picked.

No matter what the “authorities” try to impose, eventually a clash of cultures will erupt – you cannot keep just accepting that your country is no longer yours….. you gotta fight back in the end. Town after town of young white girls being raped and brutalized with no acknowledgement? no arrests? Revenge will eventually happen.

If that is what this was, of course.

It could also have been a revenge attack upon that mosque for the eviction of al Hamza et al…

• Harry Lime says:

Well, maybe we’ll finally get to hear all of those moderate muslims speaking out against senseless violence.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Get that CNN chick in there right away. Set up the Potemkin village….or as I like to say Pokemon village. Let’s see the ‘moderate’ folk. All 12 of them.

CNN is ISIS.

41. WSB says:

Is it possible that this attack is sounding more like a Woody Abdullah movie? Is it possible that the attackers were so inbred and brain dead, they did not realize that they were attacking a mosque congregation?

42. reggiemeezer says:

This is not going to end well

43. Virgo says:

Triggered by May’s heated rhetoric? (“Enough is enough!)… maybe not!

• Donna in Oregon says:

I always expect her to shake her index finger into the camera and say “naughty, naughty”. Not an imposing figure (figger) at all. Sorry girls, but in times like these testosterone, Type A in-your-face guys like President Trump are necessary.. Not Emmanuel Macron or sock boy Justin Trudeau. Those boys only know how to be sneaky. France is having hits on the Syrian fighters that are French. Now that is sneaky. Will it work? Nope.

44. WSB says:

PS. The neighborhood is riddled with graffitti. Ghetto or mainstream?

Anyone familiar with the neighborhood?

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Third world chic.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

A2 says:
      June 19, 2017 at 12:42 am
      We will find out soon enough. All the series of attacks on that road over the past year I mentioned on the other thread were with one exception, however motivated, Muslim on Muslim attacks. The area also has a large Algerian population and a drug problem.

45. DebbieUK says:

I worked in Finsbury Park right next to the Mosque in the days Abu Hamza was the Iman,There was always trouble,praying in the Steet ,police being called but nothing was ever done until after the tube bombings.Seven Sisters is an ancient name for the area.
    Hamza was extradited to the states and is in a US jail.He was behind some major terrorist attacks.
    The area Is a mix of wealthy squares and run down council estates not particularly full of Muslims .But as with most of London these days high immigrant population.

If it is indeed a non Muslim we will never hear the last of it ,but we just had two Muslim terrorist attacks where we have been told nothing to do with Islam and more worried about an Islamaphobic backlash than the terrorists among us.

It wouldn’t be surprising if indigenous population are getting a bit fed up what with it being Ramadam and hordes of Muslims out and about in the middle of the nighttime.

• Gil says:

I mentioned to my husband that if this turns out to be an anglo saxon brit who was looking for retribution, well, Theresa May and the u.k. govt will finally “get tough” and make an example.

• Jim in TN says:

Politically based trials can backfire on them. He or his lawyer could rouse the rabble.

The mayor after all is arguing that Londoners just have to sit back and take it, when it comes to muslims murdering them. Add to that the apparent failure to make examples of the murdering muslims, while making an example of the retaliator.

That makes a recipe for lynch mobs in the street.

Getting rid of an eye for an eye type of justice is the first step in implementing civilization.

46. FanGirl says:

I came here for news on this and just realized my sympathy jar is empty.

47. James F says:

The taqiyya BS is running thick from these witnesses.

Scotland Yard confirmed they lied about the knife.

An elderly man collapsed in the street A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM A MOSQUE.

A group of people gathered around him in the street.

An out of town driver in a rental van did not see them in time to stop and hit them.

Now they are trying to manufacture a terrorist attack.

Disgusting.

48. I work in Finsbury Park – just got in for an early morning shift.
    There is a constant drone of helicopters in the area at the moment.
    This is Jeremy Corbyn’s constituency. Some are calling this an islamophobic attack. They are probably the same people who shrieked at anyone and everyone to shut up and that Manchester/ London Bridge/ Westminster Bridge had nothing to do with I—-.

If it does turn out to be Islamophobia the facts remain unaltered. A large number of British Muslims condone violence for jihad in this country. Only a tiny tiny percentage of a much larger population condone violence of this sort.

• Esperanza says:

I’ve been my sexual assault was the price to pay for living in a big city. Khan told us terrorist rammings were part and parcel too. Well sorry my outrage meter is turned off now. I’m sure if the perpetrator is white he will be strongly punished if if not it will be conveniently forgotten.