Texas Representative Roger Williams is the third base coach for the GOP congressional baseball team.ย  Williams was hitting practice grounders to the infield when the Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer, James Hodgkison, opened fire on the team from behind the third base dugout.

The charity baseball game will go on as scheduled tomorrow night.

2016 GOP Baseball Team Pictured

This entry was posted in Death Threats, FBI, GOP DC Shooting, Heros, media bias, Police action, Rand Paul, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

361 Responses to Emotional Testimonial – GOP Rep Roger Williams Describes Events During Shooting at GOP Baseball Practice…

1. Jimmy Jack says:

The more I think about the limp waisted responses to this shooting the angrier it makes me. I can cut the people who were at the shooting today some slack bc they are still in shock even though it disappoints me.

But Paul Ryan and Nancy Pelosi are truly infuriating. They had an opportunity to call out the hateful division and neither one did. Neither one. UNIPARTY GARBAGE.

Paul Ryan was mugging for himself, thinking he sounded Presidential for a run for an office he will never win. Never.

But listen to Pelosi’s whole speech if you haven’t. I’ve complained about it here at least twice (but I’m not seeing all my comments so Idk what happened to them) about what she said. And then I thought about it again. At first I was annoyed that she used plays as an example given the assassination scene in the Shakespeare in the Park Julius Caesar. Then she shilled for how many women were on the Dems baseball team.

But I missed something else – she used sports as an example of a way we’re brought together. Meanwhile the NBA team from her home state refused to go to the White House bc they oppose Trump. Her own damn state and she is saying sports brings people together. She could have used this as an example to call hem out, to call for legitimate unity and showing respect to our POTUS and the office and she didn’t. She went on and on like a day drinking old granny.

Shame on the leadership in both parties for throwing this opportunity away. If they can’t call it out now when we could have 25 dead on our hands they never will.

We have got to drain this swamp as quickly as possible. Vote them out. Out their scandals. Charge them for any crimes we unearth. Recall them from office. Protest peacefully at everything they do. Shame them on media. All of it.

• On March 17, 2017 Loretta Lynch called for “Loretta Lynch: We Need More Marching, Blood, Death On Streets” watch on youtube or http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/05/loretta-lynch-we-need-more-marching-blood-death-streets

• Rebcalintx says:

Jimmy Jack, I am with you. Do they know how idiotic they sound & look. They don’t think like sane people. Hatred, ego, ” it’s all about them” has so affected their thinking. Most of the leadership has been exposed as the pathetic immature people they are. Shame them on media I agree.

• tellthetruth2016 says:

And can I add, Shame on district 1 in Wisconsin for NOT throwing out Lyin Ryan when they had the chance and Still think he is their savior, even while they lose jobs to illegals…. Thankfully, the rest of the state KNOWS what a pos Ryan is and supports our President ……

• Brian L says:

The Warriors never said one way or another whether they would go to the White House, since the WH hasn’t extended an invitation yet. That was fake news.

• bessie2003 says:

At the least I had expected calls for Bernie Sanders to retire, the Country has had enough of his antics.

• xyzlatin says:

Two people who are in this up to their necks, have been conspicuously quiet. Obama and Hillary. Notice how the blame is being apportioned to Bernie?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Exactly.

But Bernie is ALWAYS the fall guy – isn’t he? In fact, for a doddering old fool who sells out so easily, sometimes I think that’s exactly the way it’s supposed to be.

I want people to consider a corollary to the UniParty theory. The UniDems. The division that really isn’t there. Because how would a solidly Marxist-controlled party “fake it until it makes it”? By doing exactly what the Democrats are doing.

Behind the mask of the “fair” Democrat Party, where Bernie had a chance, is the reality of the rigged party where Bernie could not win. But what if Seth Rich found the even more horrifying truth behind that? That even the rigging was basically a facade? The fact that Bernie was all about energizing the party, and that there WAS no possibility of him ever winning – that Bernie was a HOAX on the Democrat base – a facade of internal opposition to let Hillary seem to be something other that a “designated successor” to Chairman O?

Hillary, Bernie – at this point, what difference does it make?

• Stringy theory says:

Very well put, Jimmy Jack, and I could not agree more with you.

• Jedi9 says:

I couldn’t agree more. I would say that all from the left has become unhinged and this recent violent episode, a Bernie Sanders supporter is no doubt proof positive that indeed is the case and that vigilance is in the highest order now. The left are itching at the trigger to start a civil war. Isn’t it obvious with their despicable Julius Cesar play in New York, Former Attorney General trying to incite violence, The deep state with their BS, and the news media on a daily basis citing just the same? We have to rise to take control of this now! This should be a stern warning that more of this type of behavior from leftists is going to continue! We need for the swamp to be drained, prosecuted, and some going to jail. That includes Obama, Lynch. Clinton and who ever. IF nothing ever gets done, where people who have broke the law, and mind you, that includes elected officials, then this will continue and spiral out of control to a level not seen before. Really scary!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Even when Hillary is in prison, there will be people dying on her orders. Clinton Crime Family. It really is what it is.

• setup2100 says:

Hillary not going to prison for anything. She has to many politicans in her crime family and if she ever talks 90 % of the Federal elected officials go down with her. How else can anyone explain why she continues to get away with everything and not a scratch or mark on her and Willie???

• scott467 says:

“The charity baseball game will go on as scheduled tomorrow night.”

______________

That’s great.

The traitor Jeff Flake (UniParty, AZ), appearing with some Demonrat, just said the game would go on as a ‘sign of solidarity’.

So these Marxist fascists have been CALLING for EXPLICIT VIOLENCE for over a YEAR now, and when somebody ACTS on that incitement to MURDER, your response is to show “solidarity”?!?

WTF?!?

If we had an ACTUAL Representative government, this would be the GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for the Republicans to EXCORIATE and BURY the Democrat treason-party FOREVER.

The RIGHTEOUS moral OUTRAGE and CONDEMNATION of the anti-American treason-Left fascists should be spoken by EVERY single member of the GOP.

You can be SURE that it would be if the roles were reversed.

But this pink p**sy hat wearing metrosexual globalist traitors are having a ‘solidarity’ party with the VERY SAME PEOPLE who are calling for the MURDER every day instead.

Makes me sick.

• scott467 says:

Edit/correction:

“But instead, THESE pink p**sy hat wearing metrosexual globalist traitors are having a ‘solidarity’ party with the VERY SAME PEOPLE who are calling for THEIR MURDER every day.”

• mw says:

You are reminding me of the cold anger of millions of Americans tonight and that is really cheering me up. I’m slow to anger but the severed head was my limit. I will fight for and protect my country. Period. Better to die fighting than to live as a slave

• I still stand by the oath I took when I joined the Navy 50 years ago. I can only be a prayer warrior now, since I don’t see any physical targets here in rural Texas. It would be nice if I could be more eloquent in the war of words/ideas, but that was not my calling.

Sundance and the commenters herein have greatly increased my understanding of the world. Thanks to all.

• Never, ever forget… Two wings of the same vulture picking at the already bare bones of freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of property. Uniparty. Period.

Must stop, but won’t stop until deep state is brought down. Which means globalism must be brought down, the fed dismantled and all traitors to the USA brought down.

Can it be done???

• MfM says:

I know what I’d tell Pelosi with her stupid asinine comment about women on her team.

I’d tell her that there was a woman on our team and when the chips were down she took a bullet to protect. That her State’s team wouldn’t even go to the White House so she needs to stop freaking grandstanding.

• Contrarymary says:

Don’t forget Debbie washerwoman Schultz threatening the head of the Capitol police about consequences and funding when he wouldn’t give her the laptop belonging to the awan brothers that ,most likely, contains incriminating evidence. Once again, threatening them for doing their job. Obstruction of justice?

2. Blue Moon says:

And after going over the events from today, ABC asks if the President is aware that the rhetoric has to stop and then on to Russia–the president is now being investigated for obstruction of justice!!!!!

• Too Real says:

A rabid progressive, perhaps inspired by the level of hate and the sanctioning of violence against President Trump in art and in the media, found a chance to act out his hatred in a big way…….the Russian nothing burger continues………..Hildabeast Clinton needs to be in jail.

3. Jimmy Jack says:

This is what we are up against. And this is just on Twitter.

4. Anne says:

This development will contribute to exacerbate tensions and maybe lead to more violence:

Special counsel Mueller investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice: Washington Post

-Robert Mueller’s team is examining whether the president obstructed justice, The Washington Post reports.
    -This expansion occurred after President Donald Trump fired James Comey in May.
    -The special counsel’s team will interview officials like Dan Coats, director of national intelligence and Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, the Post reports.

• Troublemaker says:

A leak from anonymous sources from the special counsel team?

• albrevin says:

Trump’s lawyer blasts leak.

• Sherlock says:

Of course, and expect to see them almost daily. That’s what they do. It’s a tactic they all use, try to shake up potential wits to do something dumb they can capitalize on, for one thing. Another reason is to prompt “tipsters”. Another reason is because Mueller and his staff are simply not to be trusted to do a fair job of this, whatever “this” is., in my view.

• Kathy says:

Setting the media narrative that even though Comey admits he leaked info to get special counsel assigned, Trump *couldnt possibly* fire Mueller given these rumors…..

• Sherlock says:

Attorney from Judicial watch on with Lou Dobbs, very interesting. Suggests that Rosenstain limit special counsel to only criminal matters, and since there is no underlying predicate crime during the campaign, the investigation must cease and could not reach subsequent events. If they want to look at obstruction, they’d need a different investigation, start from scratch. Back to square one, with Sessions deciding what to do, etc. Much more control.

Another option considered was applying to Rosenstein arguing that the leaks in the WaPo article constitute misconduct by the office of the special counsel, consider switching horses.

I’m not suggesting either of these are viable approaches, but good to see people at least addressing today’s events.

• Sherlock says:

Mike Mukasey, former AG, on now doing a very good job on the Mueller stuff, WaPo article, etc. I hope somebody finds it and can post it somewhere appropriate. It is definitely worth a watch, as it answers many questions of the sort that will arise here, and are arising.

• redlegleader68 says:

Comey in the meeting? /s

• Anne says:

• james23 says:

not exactly a shocker, is it?? Everyone on the planet knows Mueller is in to produce an indictment of President Trump.

So, is the view here still that Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of Mueller is brilliant? just wondering what it takes to penetrate the fog

• Sherlock says:

“Investigators will also look for any statements the president may have made publicly and privately to people outside the government about his reasons for firing Comey and his concerns about the Russia probe and other related investigations, people familiar with the matter said.”

Let the lawyers do the talking.

• Wink says:

Just of the top of my head, I wish the President would put in an interim head of FBI quickly. I think it’s legal to do so without the consent of the Congress. Next, Mr. Session must in the strongest of terms, un-recuse himself and take command of the DOJ. It’s time to get on the offensive!!!!!

• Wink says:

*off*

• Comrade Mope says:

This is exactly correct. First, Mueller is directed to recuse himself per 28 CFR 45.2. The exact citation Sessions cited as the reason he recused. Next we have Comey’s testimony under oath that President Trump was not under investigation nor was he suspected of collusion. As Mr. Sessions recused because of his closeness during the campaign to Trump, that investigation is essentially over.
          Mr. Sessions can now unrecuse unless Mr. Mueller can show cause why he should not.
          Speciffically, if Mr. Mueller wants to cite 28 CFR 45.2 as the reason Mr. Sessions should stay recused, Mr Mueller should recuse for the same reason.

• mopar2016 says:

Great idea Wink.
          The dem party is still the biggest hate group in the country.
          Time to go on offense against the uniparty.

• bulwarker says:

Exactly, I dont know why people think Mueller will go after Democrat corruption. Like we even need a special counsel to go after it. Mueller and his staff of democrat/Hillary lawyers only role is to keep perpetuating the Russia narrative through next years election. After that the baton is passed to the new-Democrat majority in Congress to begin impeachment.

• bessie2003 says:

Isn’t this simply stating that the Special Investigator is doing what he was hired to do? To investigate whether the President obstructed justice or had anything to do with muh, Russia?

• Sherlock says:

Have you read the article? If not, I suggest you read it.

• Sherlock says:

Lou Dobbs on now, and he clearly understands the threat posed by the claimed facts in the article. This investigation will turn out to have very very little focus on “Russia”, because they can’t make that stick and know it. The investigation will be all about obstruction. I know people don’t want to hear it, and don’t want to believe it, but this is what I have said before and still believe.

• Deb says:

I agree, I just don’t think it’s hopeless. I think with God and PDJT on our side, we can find a way to beat them.

• Sherlock says:

It’s not at all hopeless, far far from it. We win in the end, but there are things that can be done (and others I think should not be done) to make that win quicker and much much cleaner.

• bessie2003 says:

I will re-read it. Obviously I must have missed something because all the media is very excited. Wouldn’t be the first time I missed something. Thanks.

• bessie2003 says:

Hi. I re-read the article, and the links within it for further clarification.
          The main article is relying on information from 5 anonymous people (I believe the press now thinks if they have more anonymous people that will give more credence to their story).
          This article refers back to a previous article quoting anonymous people about the details of a conversation between the President and two other members of his Administration – and supposedly these two people were concerned about supposed pressure from the President to get the FBI to ‘back off’ the Russia story.
          All anonymous, unverifiable innuendo.
          The only thing that really seems to be happening is that Comey is trying his best to divert attention away from the Russia angle of the investigation (because there is no there, there) and toward getting the whole Justice Department to investigate the fact that Comey was fired. Which, I believe is the President’s right to do.
          Perhaps it is all the previous fake news stories, whether Priebus is out, or Bannon is the secret power behind the throne, contending with daughter Ivanka, or whatnot, but I’m keeping the mantra posted to the computer screen –
          The news is fake, the leaks are real.
          Until such time as the President says otherwise.
          But, who knows. Will keep the ears open.

• Mary says:

James Comey and his merry band of crooks at work his network of leakers on full display

• kittytrump84 says:

5 anonymous people…hmm…James Comey, Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Scummer,John McCain…I could go on and on. So many traitors in D.C.

• maiingankwe says:

Bessie2003,
            You did a great job, thank you.
            I’m talking about explaining the article, and being a decent human being in your reply beforehand. You set a good example, aw heck, fantastic example on the behavior of a great Treeper. Well done, and again thank you. Hopefully, some people will lead by your example. And don’t get me wrong, I like Sherlock too. I just liked what you did.

• bessie2003 says:

thank you. I like Sherlock, and all the other Treepers too! And think we rely on each other to point out things we might not have seen, at the least share different perspectives.
              If we can communicate with one another, and still get along, it kind of sets the pattern for when we get the opportunity to explain our views to those lost in the deluge of the main stream media’s onslaught. Thanks.

• Sherlock says:

Yep, we’ll have to wait and see. Everything in the article may be 100% false. It is also possible that Mueller is in fact going down the path suggested by dems. the other day in their questioning of Rogers and Coates. Some but not all of the information as it relates to those two is the new matter in the article and why I suggested you read it. Those parts are what I was focused upon.

• bessie2003 says:

Thanks. Your comment made me re-read the article, and then follow through the links within the article. And I definitely agree with what, I think you’re also saying, follow your gut instincts, like the new matter re: Rogers and Coates.

• Sherlock says:

Yep. If n fact that road, obviously quite tangential to the original grant of power to Mueller, is in fact a focus, it tells us a great deal about Mueller and about this investigation.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Since there is no underlying crime to be investigated, how could Trump have “obstructed justice” in the first place?

• Anne says:

It is very shocking how the prior administration committed numerous crimes in total impunity. Meanwhile, every word of the current administration is scrutinized in depth, up to the meaning of the words “I hope”.

• dizzymissl says:

5. Well boy howdy, what came in the mail today but an offer for a Platinum AmAxe card wi thick cardboard-like brochure and prepaid by AmAxe envelope. I put brochure in their envelope….no sillies I didnt sign up for the card… will add a few more papers to up the weight ie cost of postage to AmAxe.

Thanks AmAxe for allowing me to stick it to you on President Glorious His Excellency Covfefe MAGAs birthday!! Yup, this present is on you AmAxe, but i did my part and ordered some Trump45 gear with my VISA card from djt.com. Happy Birthday President Trump!!

We, Patriots, love you, we will fight for you and we will WIN for YOU!!! MAGA!! God bless you, Sir!
    ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

6. Ursula says:

Don’t cry —be angry and take charge.

• BobW462 says:

…. and, stockpile ammo, replenish emergency supplies, take self-defense classes (if you need them), and prepare for the worst. These lunatics won’t ever give up.

7. Duhders says:

We (Trump supporters) have been vilified first by Never Trump Republicans, then by Hillary supporters, and (oddly) by Bernie supporters after the DNC rigged their primary. We understood and, although it was unjust and we attempted to show the truth, we dealt with it during the Primaries and General election as part of the seemingly increasing hyper-partisan election season. The MSM in collaboration with DC Beltway continued a Resist Trump narrative after the election and through the inauguration. Troubling, but still we nurtured the hope that sense will return after President Trump shows results that enact changes to better all US citizens. Five months more of continued Trump bashing by Democrats and the MSM, in conjunction with silence peppered with infrequent tepid support of Trump by GOPe has reaped the results we have seen today. I have to believe that any Republican that felt remaining silent provided them a cocoon of safety has been utterly shattered today. Our President is a negotiator, he has extended olive branches numerous times in an effort to enact change for the betterment of we, the people…all of us. It is time for the Republicans to stand with their President (and preferably Democrats, too) in calling for the MSM to turn off the anti-Trump propaganda and report news fairly and accurately (even if it does happen to be anti-Trump, that’s okay as long as it is accurate). If this does not happen then it tells us everything we need to know about the motives of the political establishment.

8. Publius2016 says:

Today’s attack is similar in timing and scope to the anthrax attack on Congress. Prayers with the injured and hope for Majority Whip Scalise. There is is no one more important than For an America First Agenda in the House than Majority Whip Scalise.

9. Nigella says:

Amazing how that leak from the Wapo comes out right in the midst of this horrible attack on Republicans by a Bernie lover…What a coincidence..

10. tax2much says:

Hillary Clinton declared herself โ€œpart of the Resistanceโ€ during an interview with CNNโ€™s Christiane Amanpour at a Women for Women event in New York in May. I wonder if she’s still ready to take up arms?

11. Katie says:

The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

12. Ursula says:

It took way too long to smoke out the shooter.

• El Torito says:

I also am trying to square the heaping praise with the 5 uninterrupted minutes the shooter had. I heard earlier that Scalise had Capitol Police protection assigned there. But 5 minutes? Please make me understand.

• Sherlock says:

He had a rifle (long range weapon), they had handguns (short range weapons). Cannot engage, I imagine, until they could get close enough. They were able to at some point, and shot the shooter. Really hard to second guess tactics unless you are a trained officer. I’m not, so won’t.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

You have already stated it well. They did the absolute right thing, IMO. Get their charges (the congresspeople and staff) to cover as quickly as possible, and away from the shooter. They had to leave the wounded Scalise on the field – rescuing him and risking protection of the others would have been a blunder, thus getting more killed. Then when the shooter moved in, because he had to, because they had done the right thing, the tables could be turned. Now on even or better ground, they had the chance to confront, and did.

I thought it was interesting how the locked gate prevented a much greater tragedy. Pretty obvious that fences and gates work.

• maiingankwe says:

El Torito,
        Fair enough question and Sherlock answered it appropriately. I would only add from the article before this with the video shot by a witness, one can hear the difference of different guns being shot at the same time. It wasn’t just the rifle doing the shooting, one can also hear the handguns returning fire.

There are a lot of people who are not well versed with firearms and there is certainly nothing wrong with that. I know there is a great deal for me to still learn, it’s never ending. I think that’s what I like about it, kinda like politics, we’re always learning.

Go back and take a listen and see if you can hear the differences. I think you’d be happily surprised you will be able too.
        Be well,
        Ma’iingankwe

• MfM says:

Also in some of the early interviews the people there were talking about a shooter being behind them and knowing it was one of the protection unit. The Capital Police were shooting at the shooter… but because of distance it was more to keep him busy until he moved or help came.

Also if you watch the video of the event, there was some back and forth between people about trying to figure out were the shots were coming from and someone said something about behind home plate… which would have been the Capital Police.

13. C. Lowell says:

Roger Williams should be from Rhode Island — just saying…

14. psadie says:

I was watching FOX Brett Baier segment when Chris Wallace said there is BREAKING NEWS that the Special Counsel will be investigating PTrump for “obstruction of Justice.” Do you know what that is all about…the Dems are pissing themselves over this shooting and now they are DEFLECTING from it to give their RABID BASE something to calm them down. OMG if this gets out of hand and they keep stirring the pot there will be HELL TO PAY!!!

15. Les says:

Just a few of the POS libs who are celebrating and blaming the victims. Just in case you have twitter and are bored…

16. Anne says:

Call for organized violent resistance by a Washington Post contributor:

17. Trumpire says:

“Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say”

I said a couple of days ago that people are delusional if they think that Rosenstein, Mueller would investigate unmasking, leaking, or anything normal citizens who agree with.

Some are still living in the pre-Clinton/Bush/Obama/Sanders reality.

They appointed Mueller to clean up Comey’s mess and to take down Trump.

Mueller is a swamper. Rosenstein is a Democrat who appointed Mueller, Comey’s best friend.

The DOJ, the FBI, etc. are not working for you.

Sessions is a very, very good man (too good of a man) but unless he and Trump are working behind the scenes to start prosecuting these criminals they and we are in for a world of hurt.

• Somebody says:

I like Sessions, but I honestly don’t understand what he was thinking with his choice of deputies. Surely there are some good R prospects for those positions. If there are none in DC look to the states, we have some fantastic AG’s out there he could have brought on board. I really, really question those deputy AG appointments.

• james23 says:

and right you are.
        Rosenstein is obviously a Uniparty Snake.
        Jeff Sessions was confronted with massive opposition in Justice, and he ducked. A terrible decision.
        The President has no control over his own Justice Department.
        The most obvious solution, unfortunately, is to replace Sessions. And the sooner that happens, the better.

• Trumpire says:

I honestly don’t get it either.

I get the whole uniparty concept but with 98% of DC swampers voting Democrat and the tiny few congressional hold outs (pro-American) identifying as Republicans it boggles my mind that Trump and his staff still don’t get it.

He let an opponent set his future.

Yes, Trump can get out of it, and yes there are options to be played that will make him victorious, of that I have no doubt.

I’m not worried about Trump long-term, I’m amazed that he and Sessions still don’t ultimately get the game.

I really do hope that Trump and Session planned this but I think it’s more of a case of turning lemons into lemonade than a pre-planned event.

The last thing, absolute last thing I would do is hire the #2 guy who identifies as a Democrat and spent time working under Mueller (Clinton/Bush/Obama). A guy who spent the last eight years prosecuting pizza shop owners (Memories Pizza) and bakeries (people who won’t make gay cakes) and didn’t resign as a Constitutional protest. A guy that would never vote for you and a guy that thinks it’s ok to appoint a special council to go after you.

Meh, this was a self-inflicted shot. Predictable.

The Rosenstein’s Democrat label is real a slap in the face to his base. I don’t want it to be this way. It NEVER was in the past but damn after eight years of Obama, did they learn nothing? Months of his supporters being physically attacked?

Trump and Session need to start doing what we hired you to do. You don’t have any friends up there. Start flexing your muscles.

Move it along. You’ve already let them set your game and timetable. Get on the offensive!

• Charlie says:

Somebody I’m not picking on you. Reading through comments and wonder what has President Trump said, done to question his judgement. Sessions? Arm chair quarter backing is feeding the beast.
        Understand or maybe it’s too much to wrap your head around, but understand the magnitude of what this team is up against. “Trillions of dollars are at stake”! This is about the powerful vs main street.
        Re-focus on the beast in the swamp.

• james23 says:

right you are

• Joan says:

Rosenstein is a registered Republican.

• Trumpire says:

Yeah, and Comey WAS a registered Republican.

I’ll have to look it up and find out where I was told that he was a Democrat but if Rosenstein registered as a Republican then he might as well have registered as a Democrat by appointing a special council.

I’ve no doubt that Trump will succeed but with friend like Rosenstein who need enemies.

18. Carolina Kat says:

Who picked Rosenstein? There’s where the rubber meets the road.

Big mistake.

19. Speaker Lyin’: We Are United, An Attack On One Of Us Is An Attack On All Of Us
    from Oann.com headlines

Then why the flippin’ F’ have you been undermining President Trump…rhetorical, i know why…
    You self sanctimonious piece of cr@p!!! Dont get all cryin eyes on us now Lyin’ …YOU and yor evil minions ARE part of the problem!! Get the out SWAMP DEVIL, may you burn in H&LL!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

20. Jim Peters says:

The Dems won’t stop. They all privately support or justify what happened. Remember many of them actually believe that Trump is a Russian agent. These lunatics believe that they are patriots fighting for their country.

The entire Democratic strategy since the election has been to deliberately stir up their base. It’s disgusting, but the rationale is that the distilled anger will increase turnout and increase the vote. The Dem leadership will privately see what’s happened as a positive development, because it demonstrates that their strategy is probably working.

From the Dems pov, things are probably going well. They have their Mueller SP, the MSM 100% on side, an extremely weak GOP opposition & ongoing multiple investigations allowing them to create a 24/7 cloud over Trump.

Their confidence is also their greatest weakness. They don’t understand how insane they come across to many people.

It’s tempting to want Trump to go after them, but the wiser approach is to wait and let everyone see how crazy they are, 24/7. He needs to contrast himself as the man of the ordinary people, keep the military on side and the economy thriving (esp tax reform). If he trusts the people, he will prevail at the ballot box (the Dems know this). I’ve been reassured by his response to this tragedy.

21. Bl says:

Ryan can shove it. At this point nobody wants ‘unity’ with liberals. They are truly vile people, on the wrong side of history.

22. rsanchez1990 says:

Alex Jones and Mike Cernovich are right. CNN is ISIS. Just like ISIS, CNN radicalizes domestic terrorists.

23. Question Everything says:

Yesterday I swore I would walk away from it all but todayโ€™s events are eating at me.
    I read comments from different sites as a side hobby and I hate to say it but I do not think this country will resolve the current problems peaceably. No matter how I dissect our current situation every angle comes out bad. I think things have gone too far now for any type of common ground to be reached. I hope that I am wrong but I have very little hope that I am. May God have mercy on us.

• Deb says:

Leftists are cowards at heart; it’s why they’re prefer to surprise attack unarmed people. If we can simply enforce our laws and start arresting people, the little fish will help catch the big fish. And the big fish don’t want to give up their cushy positions.

This will be more difficult than dismantling organized crime. Like the Mafia, we’ll never be rid of these radicals. But we can cut them down to a manageable size.

24. Jim Peters says:

If Trump fires ‘Bueller’ now, the Dems will call for impeachment / obstruction of justice. Best strategy – leave it for the moment.

The best strategy is to target Comey. He’s badly damaged right now. Keep hammering away at what a fraud and liar he is. He’s Mueller’s best friend , so the more Comey is damaged, the more Mueller is compromised.

• libertysc2016 says:

Do you think it will be better in a week? Month? If Trump does not have real confidence in Mueller, the current special counsel needs to move on. Regardless, POTUS should be unleashing legal offensives all over the place – an army of special prosecutors.

• bigsy says:

I see that the Kasowitz law firm has criticized the WP/Mueller leak, calling it illegal. Push back was instantaneous.

I’m guessing that this leak was to deflect from the damage to the dems being done by the Scalise shooting, so it may be that Mueller is so powerless he is now being used as a whipping boy by the dems side.

How can this be good for Mueller?

A leak like this at a time when the country (and Trump himself ) are visibly upset? A few minutes on reddit and /pol shows me all the hate tweeters about the shooting are getting doxxed with a vengeance, so I think the left has overplayed their hand. Optics are just horrible for Mueller now.

I actually think at this point that Mueller is getting squeezed by the dems. Their best option at this point is to bait Trump into firing Mueller, and if Mueller resigns, that option is off the table.

Mueller is just a human ping pong ball at this point, if you ask me.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Could be. I can’t imagine why he hasn’t recused himself yet. Maybe the Swamp plan was for Mueller to stock the tank with Hillary Dems, then tag out with a recusal. If he does, then all his picks need to go, too.

• Trumpire says:

Mueller was the guy who as FBI director took Islam out of the FBI’s terrorist training material at Bush and Obama’s behest.

Mueller is a swamper.

He’s no ping pong ball. His estimated worth is $8 million dollars. He doesn’t need the gig.

If and I do mean IF he comes through for Trump it will be because he is trying to cover his ass like Comey and the NYPD Weiner e-mails.

• bigsy says:

He may not want to be a ping pong ball, but he is, IMO.

On one hand, he’s being threatened by Trump’s personal attorney, on the other he’s being forced to remain as SC, because if he drops out the only dem leverage, hoping Trump fires him, is off the table.

I still think Kasowitz is there to pursue civil charges, and if they can pin a RICO charge on them he’s looking at losing a lot of money. The recent law firm statement hints at a civil suit, I would say. If he’s worth 8 million, all that means is he’s a bigger payday for an aggressive legal team.

My thinking is, if the plan was to admit to lesser criminal charges and walk via light sentences or immunity, the counter threat of a civil suit will cause supporting or sideline players to reconsider.

25. Lucille says:

LEFTY JOURNALISTS, NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLING AUTHOR PUSH TRUMP’S REICHSTAG FIRE MEME
    June 14, 2017 – Daniel Greenfield
    “In response to the shooting driven by the left’s hate machine… the hate machine is doubling down on the hate.”

26. Lawrence says:

The Democrats are urging citizens to shoot the GOP, and they are complying…even the whites now. The GOP’s response has been passive. One of two things will happen. The violence will continue or the GOP will wise up and get on the Trump Train and destroy the media. What other choice is there?

• libertysc2016 says:

Those that seek to destroy the right/conservatives/Trump have been rather clear about their intentions. Many view us as deplorable – unfit to live, work or associate with them. Our values are so vile that expressing them is viewed as a hostile act. We are not worthy of representation in the political world. We have been presented as demons for some time and now they are simply playing out the narrative. We must submit, embrace their values or . . .

27. Lucille says:

WASHINGTON POST PRO-COMMUNIST WRITER WISHES FOR SHOT CONGRESSMAN’S DEATH
    June 14, 2017 – Daniel Greenfield
    “Democracy dies in darkness. Sometimes it helps to shed a little light on the hateful leftist echo chamber. That’s what Malcolm Harris has done.”

28. Plz work!! Blessed relief in the storm if pics dont post go to DJTjr twitter for glorious pic post 3 mins ago

29. Cameraman says:

I hope it’s clear by now that the scum media are desperate for President Trump to shut down the Mueller charade. Therefore that won’t happen. Even if it did you cannot be naive enough to think that what would follow would be preferable, can you?

Incidentally in the spirit of futile efforts, I have to inform you all that I have launched an investigation into everyone at CTH. You are all being investigated for “doing things” and I’m determined to get to the bottom of the matter. This will obviously take some time so I have recruited some people who really don’t like any of you and they have told me that you’re all probably guilty and it will take 35 years to conclusively prove that.

In order that you go about your lives under a perpetual cloud of suspicion I will notify certain ‘news’ outlets, from time to time, of your almost certain guilt.

PS: I haven’t got any evidence – or even a reason to do this – but I’ve been told that isn’t important in these modern investigations. The accusation is practically the same as a conviction. Ain’t that great!

30. David says:

I see the usual chicken littles are running around crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Mueller could investigate for 1000 years, he will FIND NOTHING. Mean while the AMERICAN people are becoming increasing tired. Let congress waste its time.

Then come the state of the union next year, Trump can stroll into congress and slap them all for wasting the American peoples time for DOING nothing ALL of them.

It will be very hard for Republicans too go back home after the president has called them all out for doing NOTHING.

Then when Paul Ryan falls in his primary, every rino do nothing congress critter will be scared senseless

• georgiafl says:

President Trump will take his case to The People long before the next State of the Union – OR – he may call both Houses of Congress together and read them the Riot Act.

It is The President’s prerogative to speak to Congress whenever he wants to do so.

This President is not going to wait around indefinitely.

He is stronger, smarter, more capable and more dedicated than any President we have seen in our lifetimes.

• Trumpire says:

Good, I’m glad we’ve got a volunteer to be the next victim.

The egging line starts over here ————————–>

When I have to decide whether I should put on a pro-Trump shirt and risk my car being keyed, being egged, being shot at or deciding to wear an Democrat approved top …I see a problem.

When I see a duly elected president having to dodge investigations started by his own staff…I see a problem.

But go ahead, call us chickenlittles instead of canaries in the coal mine.

• Deb says:

Stating the obvious danger is different than acting like an alarmist.

One is useful, the other is not. It takes a lot of reflection to know if we are being constructive or destructive.

• Sherlock says:

I agree. If one does not recognize potential danger, one can certainly not prevent harm.
          This must be all about preventing harm to the President.

• Trumpire says:

Wow, that’s all kinds of f’d up.

It’s a given that the President should be protected.

You’re standards are really, really low.

I guess you are just a frog in the pot. You’ve accepted that we should accept this behavior.

Just bob, weave and duck is your solution, I guess.

• Trumpire says:

If there is an obvious danger then why would I be an alarmist?

Curious, when should the alarm be sound?

• libertysc2016 says:

Yes – we need to primary Ryan but we must also accept that the opposition is letting go of reason, the rule of law and much desire to worry about elections. We are arguably on the brink of intentionally induced mass hysteria and must respond with reason and vigor. So the sky is not falling but we must accept the unique nature of the challenges we confront and respond to the crisis as Americans.

• Trumpire says:

It’s not mass hysteria.

Trump supporters were egged and BEATEN for showing up at political rallies.

It’s not mass hysteria when congress members by virtual of association with Trump (because we all know the Republicans can barely stand him or us) are being SHOT at.

31. dizzymissl says:

He’s still unconscious ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Scalise Undergoes Second Surgery; May Need Third

32. we300 says:

I just learned about a FB group called “Terminate the Republican Party.” They’re high fiving each other over there about the shooting. Disgusting.

33. we300 says:

34. Lucille says:

Mark Steyn: Left wants to denormalize, dehumanize opponents
    Fox News

35. Gloria Borger of CNN just let the cat out of the bag. She said there is the ‘legal aspect ‘of ‘obstruction of justice’ and then there is the ‘political aspect’, and the political aspect is going to really hurt Trump.

36. U.S.A. Citizen says:

The Liberal Democrat Networks, such as MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC and The New York Times and Washington Post are responsible for this mad man, James Hodgkinson trying to execute the Republican Congress baseball players while practicing in a park in Washington D.C. These evil
    Liberal Democrat Networks and papers that brainwash and lie to their viewers and readers have got to be stopped. It’s obvious that the Democrat people have been brainwashed and that is why they are going insane, just like this insane pathetic little man that lost his pathetic life for believing all this garbage he heard on the Liberal Networks and reading the Liberal Newspaper. God help us from the insane Democrat Party. Watch Fox News, the only honest network.

37. Matt says:

Can anyone answer the question I asked on the earlier thread? How did the POS that did the shooting know that Republican politicians would be on that field practicing at that particular time? Was the practice schedule and time and location public information?

38. http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2017-06-14.html#read_more
    excerpt:( read whole article if you can.)

In CNN’s most fevered dreams about a violent uprising of Trump supporters, they never could have conceived of the level of actual violence being perpetrated by Americans who refuse to accept Trump’s win. (See Hate Map.)

It began with Trump’s inauguration, when a leftist group plotted to pump a debilitating gas into one Trump inaugural ball, military families were assaulted upon leaving the Veterans’ Inaugural Ball, and attendees of other balls had water thrown on them.

Since then, masked, armed liberals around the country have formed military-style organizations to beat up conservatives. In liberal towns, the police are regularly ordered to stand down to allow the assaults to proceed unimpeded.

The media only declared a crisis when conservatives fought back, smashing the black-clad beta males. (“Battle for Berkeley!”)

There is more media coverage for conservatives’ “microaggressions” toward powerful minorities -โ€“ such as using the wrong pronoun — than there is for liberals’ physical attacks on conservatives, including macings, concussions and hospitalizations.

And now some nut Bernie Sanders-supporter confirms that it’s Republicans standing on a baseball field, before opening fire.

In the media’s strategic reporting of the attempted slaughter, we were quickly told that the mass shooter was white, male and had used a gun. We were even told his name. (Because it was not “Mohammed.”)

But the fact that Hodgkinson’s Facebook page featured a banner of Sanders and the words “Democratic Socialism explained in 3 words: ‘We the People’ Since 1776” apparently called for hours of meticulous fact-checking by our media.

Did reporters think they could keep that information from us forever?

The fake news insists that Trump’s White House is in “chaos.” No, the country is in chaos. But just like Kathy Griffin and her Trump decapitation performance art — the perpetrators turn around in doe-eyed innocence and blame Trump.