Stop the presses, Piers Morgan actually does a reasonable job pushing back against the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, who has called for an official state ban against President Donald Trump.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Brexit, Donald Trump, European Union, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, Terrorist Attacks, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

223 Responses to London Mayor Sadiq Khan Justifies His Personal Attacks Against President Trump (Video)…

1. realcapedcrusader says:

I hope. PDJT does have something on Khan because Bret Baier really went after him today about his Tweets. It would be nice to see Bret eat his words.

• wheatietoo says:

So did Neil Cavuto.
      Baier and Cavuto are both globalist shills…and they hate it that Pres Trump speaks to us directly through his tweets, without their filter.

• MrE says:

Well we do have this. He was a “legal consultant” for Zacarias Moussaoui, and Louis Farrakhan. He was also a solicitor for the Nation of Islam.

• maiingankwe says:

I do not like this little man at all nor do I trust him. He’s full of it and has more going on behind closed doors against the city and country of England.

He represented three hizb-ut-tahrir in Egypt who were considered to be British muslims. I had not heard of that group before, so I did a bit of checking. They are ghastly. Utterly dispicable people. There are only three Arab countries who allow them, the rest have banned them and for good reason.

It seems they are only allowed in western countries and that is exactly where they want to be. However, Germany has banned their gatherings, whatever good that has done I don’t know. China, Russia, Turkey and Egypt have banned them as well.

In 1974, they tried to over throw Egypt. They also tried this with Jordan and Syria afterwards, I don’t know the years though. Thankfully they failed. They want a world caliphate. Destroy Israel and make women obedient to the men. It goes on and on, but what I took from it, and the reason I despise that little man is because they are to infiltrate government political positions and militaries. They are to convince the generals that their ideology is what is needed and demand for a coup to overtake the country. Nasty lot.

Feel free to look them up as well. There is an abundance of information on these vermin. I can easily believe the little man is a member of them too. The more I learn about him, the more plausible it becomes. This is the snake our President has talked about.

2. MaineCoon says:

In the vid Khan says he’s been uplifted by the support he’s received from America, majors, citizens….WHAT citizens?? Moozlims?

Well, he hasn’t heard from us, has he.

We can all lift him right out of his chair by giving him our thoughts on his Moozlim policy and treatment of our President.

Glad SD included Khan’s attack on President during campaign. DJT said he wouldn’t forget.

Another campaign promise kept!

Let’s show our support of President Trump by emailing Khan.

Contact link below. I’m also going to mention that his own Londoners are supporting PTrump too.

• MaineCoon says:

I sent my complaint to Major Khan via the above link.

I did not cuss, but I gave him a piece of my mind.

I hope many here will do the same. Early b-day present for our President!

• tsmifjones says:

The mayor of London is a terrorist. While he doesn’t actually kill anyone he’s encouraging and allowing his fellow terrorists to come in and do the killing. The guy driving the getaway car is just as guilty as the bank robber.

• deanbrh says:

Main Coon, many thanks for the link. I used it but had to walk the line between sounding rabid and nice….VERY frustrating. I’ll keep the link and maybe make myself a habit in his mail, UNLESS he apologizes to our President.

• MaineCoon says:

Dean, So Glad you wrote. It really raised my ire when he claimed US citizens had supported him. No way (unless they were Muslim). I mad my points very strongly and gave supporting reasons for them, but was very direct. Nothing nice about my note, but there isn’t anything nice about his ideology. Glad you wrote.

• Alexsandra says:

Thanks so much for the link. I just wrote him too.

• Alexsandra says:

ps — Greg Gutfield on The Five just now saying that Khan does not realize that President Trump has more in common with Americans AND the English than Khan ever will.

• MaineCoon says:

So glad you wrote. I hope others do also. We need to support President Trump in any way we can.

3. mikeyboo says:

London Mayor Kahn says terrorism “not the Islam that I know”. Horse pucky. This is the Islam we all know and that he defends.

4. Hoosier_friend? says:

Kahn’s a terrorist

5. lfhbrave says:

Very disrespectful to a US President – “tangle with this guy”. Kahn is the one who is ignorant.

6. wheatietoo says:

Sadiq is such an insufferable little dickhead.

Bravo to Piers Morgan for calling him out on his hypocrisy.

7. fangdog says:

Ultimately, this will not turnout all that great for Sadiq.

8. Plain Jane says:

Gateway Pundit brought this little goodie to attention. Here: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/flashback-sadiq-khan-refers-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms-video/
    Or here:
    Sadiq Khan Calls Moderate Muslims “Uncle Toms”

9. jmclever says:

Well, I for one LOVE My President’s tweets!

10. 05vette says:

The mayor should know that two.can play at this game.

11. v4ni11ista says:

London Bridge is falling down, in a town, run by clowns.
    London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady

Build it up with caliphates. It’s too late. It’s your fate.
    Build it up with caliphates, my fair lady.

Caliphates make their own laws, and more kids, without pause.
    Caliphates make their own laws, my fair lady.

Their laws usurp Magna Carta and bring back slaves for barter.
    Their laws usurp Magna Carta, my fair lady.

Bartered slaves will be the norm, as the world is transformed.
    Bartered slaves will be the norm, my fair lady.

London Bridge is falling down, the feckless Crown does astound.
    London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady.

12. TwoLaine says:

And then the good twin said:

13. FrenchNail says:

What a piece sh….t this little excuse for a man-boy is. He opens by lying (banning ALL Muslims) and he finishes by calling the POTUS “this guy”.

Try to come in the States for any reason and let see how the average American is going to receive you, You Punk, That is if the American Border Agents let you in!

14. dadawg says:

Did Mayor Khan have advance knowledge of the latest attack…?

15. Sam says:

He could done more, Sadiq Khan SHOULD be ashamed; a man who referred to moderate Muslims as ‘Uncle Toms

‘Notice he couldn’t answer why he hosted countries that ban Isreals. Londers were idiots to vote for him, what did people say, vote for him and you’ll be getting more terrorist attacks a year in and he has had two major terriosts attacks in city that hadn’t seem one since 2005. The police knew all the killers, you think his polices when defending them haven’t tricked down to every area of the city including police.

He’s worm and liar, smug prick, smirking as if people in the city he responsible for weren’t just slaughtered 3 days ago. He hasn’t responded to the President, /s….. he has done nothing but interviews, his spoke people, press release. Ban a President State visit, sure let’s have a vote of all of Britain who they rather ban teh President or this Islamic miget.

He should have been shown PEW polls of the so tolerant Muslims in Britain and their actual opinions. Notice of the 50 Muslims countries there all the same intolerant shitholes.

16. Scarlet says:

He is so tiny he looks like Edith Ann in that chair.

17. Rex says:

It is still D-Day for an hour or so.

I consider the current political leanings in London and Paris to be a slap in the face to many brave men who died. They are turning over in their graves,

For What?

18. Donna in Oregon says:

Wonder if President Trump is going to give Khan a nickname? Lil’ Marco, Low-Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, Lyin’ Ted Cruz…….__________Khan?

19. Interesting that a city with a former muslim brotherhood member as Mayor is hosting the most herrific terror incidents..