Sunday Talks: DHS Secretary John Kelly -vs- Chris Wallace…

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly appears on Fox News Sunday for an interview with swamp gatekeeper Chris Wallace.

Wallace began the interview in his customary insufferable fashion trying to bait Kelly into the vast ‘muh Russian’ conspiracy story and Jared Kushner.   Secretary Kelly did a great job outlining how Jared Kushner setting up channels of communication with anyone, including Russians, is a nothingburger.  Wallace reluctantly was forced to move on…

Secretary Kelly went on to outline the status of the U.S. terror threats.  Yikes.

This entry was posted in Death Threats, DHS, Donald Trump, Jihad, media bias, President Trump, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Sunday Talks: DHS Secretary John Kelly -vs- Chris Wallace…

1. sundance says:

might ban all laptops in airline cabins…

• The Demon Slick says:

I’m traveling in a few weeks, just going to leave mine at home. I usually just watch movies on it anyway, I can do it on my phone instead. Plus every laptop I ever owned the battery life is terrible.

• RC says:

Quite apart from the substance of the accusation — that a member of the incoming Trump Administration sought to set up a link with the other major nuclear government on our planet — consider the serious Intelligence revelation in the Washington Post. This top-of-the-fold story informed the Russians that the US had successfully captured and decoded secret communications between Moscow and the Russian Embassy in DC.

Talk about exposing US capabilities in TOP SECRET signals intelligence collection (SIGINT). Furthermore, you had better believe that the revelation in the Washington Post will have generated Russian countermeasures to frustrate any further signals collection of this type by the US.

2. Southern Son says:

Chrissey Earns His Urinilist cred…

3. Chris *Matthews* ?????
    I know sometimes Wallace and Matthews sound alike … but yet 🙂

4. Midnight Rambler says:

Wallace…Matthews, what difference at this point does it make?

5. Dennis says:

Chris Wallace, not Matthews. But same difference.

6. So glad some can watch this crapola…… I can’t.
    I still say he looks like a Muppet of himself. 🙂

7. E C says:

I had to stop :15 in to say Damn! To Sec Kelly saying they could be working you. Back to the video.

8. Howie says:

Good Grief….Profile Muslims. Social Justice is not worth innocent peoples deaths. Get it out!

9. fedback says:

‘Soviet’ ambassador. Wallace hasn’t moved on from the cold war

10. Kelly is solid , very , very solid , Private Wallace can’t figure it out that he is professionally and intelectually outranked and overmatched . Put it another way, mentally tough heavy weight vs talking points lightweight –

11. sturmudgeon says:

Definitely IMPRESSED! with this warrior/intellect. Thanks PDJT!

• Sylvia Avery says:

Pffft….! Are you people trying to say feel greater confidence in Secretary Kelly’s ability to keep us safe than the likes of Jeh Johnson or Janet Napolitano? Really?????? /sarc off

• crepelady says:

Please don’t remind me of those two losers. What a dangerous duo to America. Only the “organizer” could have appointed them. Sulfur still lingers.

12. Indimex says:

“The hot topic in Washington right now…”
    So wish General Kelly would have responded, “Oh! I thought you were going to talk to me about the evidence that the Obama administration actually spied on a presidential candidate!”

13. fedback says:

‘This President and John Kelly doesn’t want to guess when it comes to National Security and the protection of the U.S population’ – Gen Kelly

• Your tour guide says:

Greaaaaaattttt tune. Music wise, you sort of scare me.
      If I didn’t know better, I’d swear we were separated at
      birth.

14. janc1955 says:

General Kelly’s family is a Gold Star family. I didn’t know that till yesterday.

15. tonyE says:

I’d like to skin alive, very slowly, the terrorists that are responsible for this mess.

16. mikeyboo says:

I don’t fault Wallace for his questions. Gen Kelly did a fine job answering them. For those who don’t spend all their time (or any time) on sites like this, those questions are appropriate and the answers are enlightening.

17. Warrior1 says:

Chris wallace is truly insufferable.

18. Mike diamond says:

Kelly is right on he knows his job! Chris w???is just a liberal dude!

19. Brant says:

Wow. Just wow again. They have finally gotten into an administration where they can do what they do best without PC bureaucratic interlopers and micromanagers. Trump has the faith of saying, “just do it” and he knows they will do it. They have probably been waiting decades to really show their stuff. They are/will be intensely loyal to Trump because he is giving them independence and trusting their judgement.

20. daizeez says:

All three cabinet members on today’s show did a wonderful job.

21. citizen817 says:

DHS Secretary John Kelly remembers his son: ‘Finest man I ever knew’

Robert Kelly, 29, was killed in a roadside bomb blast in 2010 during a foot patrol in Afghanistan’s Helmand province

22. Tony Dow says:

Is it just me, but I couldn’t help but think of Sgt. Carter from “Gomer Pyle”.

23. Papoose says:

With condolences and gratitude ~ Rest In Eternal Peace and within your Father’s heart always.

24. Uncle Max says:

Ok, I just thought up a way to vet from these countries. Shoot me down accordingly, but…

How about, if Samir or Abdul or Mohamed , from these countries wish to come to the US, they will only be allowed on flights….. out of Israel. Make ’em get through Israel security and also show their moderation to a society of which they might hold animosity to get to the US.

I bet that would be a serious dent in visa applicants. We could offer to pay a service fee to the Israeli’s to offset the burden. How about that?

25. mrt721 says:

Dear Chris Wallace,
    Hillary will never be President.
    And you will NEVER be your Father.
    mrt

26. Old Lady says:

I broke up with Fox already. Even Sundance can’t tease me into watching. Besides, you all are making it clear there’s no reason to hurry back to watch.

27. Joe S says:

YEAH, SO?

• Southern Son says:

Why you pickin’ on a Old Lady?

• Joe S says:

My comment does not reference “Old Lady.” It just happens to fall in-between two comments posted by “Old Lady.” My comment is NOT underneath the “Old Lady” comment.

My comment references Kelly’s response to Chris Wallace about Jared Kushner allegedly opening up a “back channel” to the Russians. Kelly asserted that he is not concerned about that-sort of the “more the better.”

So, the “YEAH SO” comment was a play on what Sundance wrote in a previous article a few weeks ago in reference to administration people having contacts with Russian.

So, again, “YEAH SO?”

28. Old Lady says:

I broke up with Fox already. Even Sundance can’t lure me into watching. Besides, you all are making it clear there’s no reason to hurry back to watch.

29. WeThePeople2016 says:

Sec. Kelly said that he didn’t know if any of the reports on Jared and the Russians are true, and Chris jumps in immediately and says yes they are true, I confirmed it. My first question was – with who, the Washington Post? Chrissie didn’t say, but yet, he says it’s true. So, a leak from an anonymous source is confirmed to be true according to Chrissie.

30. Shadrach says:

LilFlower, if you are reading this, you were right.

I thought this was a good interview. Kelly got all his points across. We got to hear his argument. Nicely done.

31. Sherlock says:

Of course they would need a back channel–the ones currently in use are a sieve, with leaks by traitorous holdovers to traitorous MSM scum. BTW, we need to revisit this notion that while it is criminal to leak classified information, it is just peachy keen for a paper to print it. Made up law, by made up judges.

32. Firewagon says:

This is not about HS or Sec Kelly. Wallace always seems to have several ‘government goodies’ types on, when discussing the reductions in social programs, like food stamps, etc., reductions that are required in order to fund other programs the govt was never constructed to be involved in, such as the ACA. These nanny to grave types start crying and moaning that without the govt “providing,” people will starve, with millions having no insurance!

“I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents.” James Madison circa 1700-1800

We are all but an society dependent on the “benevolence” of our nanny government! Too late to go back?

Jim Linebarger
    Ringgold, GA
    USMC, ret.

33. Mike diamond says:

Chris w ask will lap tops be banned on flights???????? No Chris only you and your lap top!!!!!!! For being such a little brat!

34. daughnworks247 says:

Sec Kelly is impressive. Clearly, the weight of the world is on his shoulders. This was a great interview, not because of Wallace, but because of Kelly.
    You can look into his eyes and see straight through to his soul. I trust him.

• TwoLaine says:

I sleep much better at night knowing that he and his men and women are on the job again!

We have the Trifecta surrounding us: T-Rex, General Kelly and Mad Dog Mattis. What a Team!

35. Kenyon Hull says:

You can tell that Chris Wallace does not under the war (jihad) that Islam is waging against America by the stupid questions he keeps asking everybody. Islam is following a timeline in their war and one can see several milestones they have achieved. The war (jihad) in Europe has advanced far beyond the American war (jihad) and Islam is not yet ready to spring kinetic action here as they are engaging in with Europe. Chris, learn something about Islam and stop asking stupid questions. It is very annoying.

36. Buck Turgidson says:

How cay anyone stand to watch such nonsense? I just cannot stand these stupid leftist journalists like Wallace pursuing these non-stories and constantly searching for gotchas with republicans. How about just ask Sec Kelly what is going on @ DHS, what the big goals are, what are the challenges, concerns, and let him talk instead of having to constantly defend these stupid dnc talking points?
    Since we are on DHS, can we now get rid of the TSA?