Those of you who followed journalist Therese Apel during the Jessica Chambers story will remember her exceptional reporting.   She has major scoops on this horror; the most deadly mass killing of 2017.

Eight people, including a law enforcement officer, have been shot dead in rural Mississippi.  The victims were discovered in three separate locations in rural Lincoln County overnight, according to Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain.

Mississippi – The shooting spree began sometime before 11:30 p.m. local time (12:30 a.m. Sunday ET) when authorities received a domestic call in Bogue Chitto, Mississippi, Strain said.

The bodies of three women and a Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department deputy were found at that scene, he said.   The other victims were discovered at two separate homes in Brookhaven, Mississippi, where the bodies of two boys and an adult man and woman were found, Strain said.

The slain deputy was identified as 36-year-old William Durr, a two-year veteran at the sheriff’s department and four-year veteran of the Brookhaven Police Department. The identities of the other victims have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.

Willie Corey Godbolt, 35, was taken into custody and being treated at a local hospital for a gunshot wound, Strain told NBC News. Officials did not say how Godbolt was injured and charges have not yet been filed.

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Death Threats, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

168 Responses to Mississippi Mass Murder – Eight Killed Including Police Officer – Suspect Captured said: “I Ran Out of Bullets”..

1. Minnie says:

I’m not naive, just hopeful.

Until that one day, while we try to stay vigilant, please give all good men and women the courage to defend all that is good and holy.

In Jesus’ name, Amen 🙏

• Howie says:

Keep clawing’ away at it. All we can do.

• FreedomFtr says:

Amen to that Minnie. All of this murder is beyond our control. We lift this problem up unto Jesus Christ, our Savior, for He is the ultimate answer to peace as long as we follow in His path and do not stray. Please all of us pray for our lost ones and even for the one who so wanted to take his life that he lost all reasoning. Amen.

• Binkser1 says:

Amen!!!

• Sharon says:

‘….will there ever be a day, just one day, when peace prevails?”

Jesus Himself posed the question, “When the Son of man comes, will He find faith on earth?”

Later in Paul’s second letter to Timothy, chapter three, Paul describes in some detail what things will be like, concluding with (v. 13) – “evil men…will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.”

• golsono says:

Amen!

• david7134 says:

David Duke was at LSU when I attended. He would speak in front of the student union, so you could not avoid him, besides, he was entertaining and the response to his message was even better. But, I remember him saying that the KKK was no longer necessary as blacks would kill themselves. They seem to have picked up the pace.

• Peace will prevail when Almighty God sends evil to the lake of fire and He and His Son reign over us once again. Until then we just have to pray, defend, and annihilate evil when we see it.

• Minnie says: May 28, 2017 at 1:58 pm
      “Dear God in Heaven, will there ever be a day, just one day, when peace prevails?
      I’m not naive, just hopeful”

‘Peace’, perhaps, is too ambitious, grumbling may be best! Would you accept ‘polite society’? Where none shall attempt to ‘fix’ (repair\correct) any other ever! We can still ‘try to reason’, but if that doesn’t work, run like HELL! . (Nature of Earthlings)
      The US Uni-party has brought this about, with violent intolerance of any ‘that be unbelievers’. Deamoncrats, Rinocrats, need be purged from society, so ‘all’ can greet any other with “Howdy”, and expect ‘not to be shot’! OH woha are we!
      All the best!-will-

• Jedi9 says:

“The US Uni-party has brought this about, with violent intolerance of any ‘that be unbelievers’.”

No! It is the post modernism paradigm of popular culture that has brought this upon us. If cultural theorists have been committing subversive acts to mend and mold popular culture in it’s it’s own image, to ultimately achieve to obliterate traditional values then the end result in what we are seeing today should be par for the course. No morals, no God, No truth! Humanity is truly reaching a crisis point soon. Unfortunately it will take blood shed to change the paradigm again!

2. Jim Rogers says:

From the photos the suspect does not appear to be seriously wounded….. He will be treated, jailed and we’ll anticipate his “not gullty” plea…..

• fleporeblog says:

Jim Rogers I actually think this evil monster will kill himself in prison by hanging himself! Hopefully the State of Mississippi doesn’t put him on suicide watch. I have a feeling they won’t.

• Jim Rogers says:

Fleporebog, I hope your instincts are better than mine….. I suspect this “suspect” is a total coward and will enlist his free, court-appointed attorneys to use every legal trick in their law books to keep his housed, fed and ALIVE in prison…..

• Kay Emig says:

You mean another ‘gentle giant’ thingy?

• Jim Rogers says:

Kay, the so-called “Gentle Giant” had his case resolved immediately ~ attacking a police officer in his vehicle wasn’t wise, but it was decisive….. This “suspect” is still alive and will use Mississippi tax-dollars to defend himself while other Mississippi tax-dollars provide his shelter, food, clothes, medical care, etc….. By my count there should be nine dead in this grotesque story…..

• Kay Emig says:

The MSM will still likely try to spin it in some way to portray him a victim.

• Whatever, Kay. But thank heavens for the video recording. This was a child custody case, widely recognized by LEOs as one of the most dangerous of situations to encounter. I cc cases I have seen, EVERYONE is a victim.

The killer was calm and kind of philosophical and sad. He was clearly hoping to have been killed by a sheriff’s deputy. I agree with posters above who predict a suicide in jail.

• Neural says:

Being that the media has already been calling this a “suicide by cop” event, he’ll likely use the insanity defense, at which point he’ll either walk, or have tax payers paying for his welfare for several years before he’s “cured” and then released to go out and kill more people.

• andyocoregon says:

They should simply throw a rope in his jail cell and let nature take its coarse.

• LH says:

No, I hope he does not kill himself, because God would not like it if he did. So I hope he does not. I hope he repents, accepts a just punishment, and goes to heaven one day, because that is how our Maker would prefer it.

• dayallaxeded says:

Dude dindunuffin!

Otherwise, no words!

Heavenly Father, please guard, guide and save the children and innocents from such evil!

3. keeler says:

Well, this doesn’t fit The Narrative about gun violence and angry white men.

Into the memory hole with you…

• Sharon says:

On Friday afternoon (less than 48 hours ago) two white man (ages 23 and early 50s) died in Portland, OR when they physically came to the defense of some Musllim women in hijabs who were being physically harassed and verbally attacked by a later identified/known white supremacist armed with a knife. (They didn’t ‘know him’ to be a white supremecist at the time – after his arrest he was identified as being such and known for years, with an arrest record to match…he was one of those people that normal Americans despise)

One man (in his late 20s) jumped to the women’s defense and pulled the jerk off them. When he fled the train (the TriMet Max train/downtown), the man who defended them chased him in pursuit. The two other men (all white men just going about their daily business) joined him to assist.

The two who joined him to assist both died.

These were not do-gooders defending Moslims per se. They were white Portland men who are sick of random, public, daylight violence. Several individuals (not Moslems) have died in random attacks over recent months.

The mother of the one who lived was interviewed and said she’s warning her son for a long time that sooner or later he would pay a price. He’s recovering in the hospital.

I’m sure the liberal do-gooders who do thrive in Portland’s thin air will try to make this all about helping Moslems.

Even if – I would not stand by and watch Moslem women murdered in broad daylight by any color of man on my street. Would you?

• keeler says:

On top of everything you’ve said, the killer was a Bernie-Bro.

• Actually, from what The Oregonian has reported, his public statements were all over the map, politically speaking. Therefore, I conclude he had no ideology, left or right, but copied the angry rhetoric of both to express his own inchoate anger.

• keeler says:

I am kind of skeptical when a suspect is described as “politically all over the map.”

It is a description which invariable applies to people who follow Bernie Sanders’ and Barack Obama’s Twitter accounts. Then it’s “guy was all over the map. A nut job.” Technically accurate, but deceptive in messaging.

Had he ever re-tweeted something from @realDonaldTrump, then there would be no question about where to pin him on the political map.

• James F says:

The media tried to spin this far-left socialist murderer as an “alt right” Trump supporter.

He was a die-hard Bernie fan who hated Trump and Hillary and threatened violence aganst Trump supporters.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Being kind of negative ,are we not,
        “I have lived in Oregon for 5+ years now and fully understand that Portland and Eugene operate on the thin air of unthinking SJWs. That is not all that goes on in Oregon….so save the mockery and knee jerk reactions. ”
        Besides,what does this have to do with this shooting in Ms.

• Geoffrey limes says:

Why would you even care?
        They wouldn’t care about coming to your aid.

• Sharon says:

I don’t assist others who are in immediate danger based on a prior analysis of whether or not they would assist me. I think of myself as an individual who is responsible for what I do, while not being responsible not for what others do (or have done).

The threads of the Treehouse have deteriorated seriously, in terms of quality and content, over the past 18-20 months. I know this firsthand because II was here at the very beginning. Some of the comments replying to me illustrate the point I was making about knee jerk reactions. The threads of the Treehouse contain many comments recommending street justice to Moslems, government officials, and other citizens with whom we disagree.

The complexities of today’s problems force those who engage to think on more than one level if they are to engage meaningfully and not just with the intent to destroy those who disagree.

On occasion I don’t do that any better than others but that’s my intention and effort.

And yes to mazziflol’s point – details are missing in my understanding I’m sure.

• oldiadguy says:

“The threads of the Treehouse have deteriorated seriously, in terms of quality and content, over the past 18-20 months.”

I agree and this is one of the reasons I have been moving away from the CTH.

Take care and have a blessed day

• KBR says:

Oldiadguy, when those who write with quality and content simply leave CTH, that just reinforces the problem of which you speak.
              I hope you make more comments in the near future.

• coltlending says:

No doubt, with the increased exposure the CTH has received by virtue of the great work Subdance, crew and Treepers have done, it’s not surprising to see some bad actors around.

But, is it so bad that one feels they should move on? I know that is a personal choice, but I would hope those thinking of doing so would reconsider.

Generally, I think the bad actors move on.

I make it my point to try and read every post of every thread, any site I visit.

Often it’s tedious reading through junk. But, it’s worth it when I come across some great posts. I find that more common here then other places.

In my experience, there are a lot less junk posts here then on other sites.

Maybe it’s just how I see it.

Be well🤙

• nobaddog says:

Because people are fed up being called names because of race and political affiliation. White people and Trump supporters can be called anything and liberals and MSM give their blessings but we cant even speak the truth w/o being haters. We have been targeted. No free speech for conservatives and no one comes to our defense. I would fight for anyone’s free speech but they try to silence me. People take so much then they fight back. Its a cruel world and the hatred is aimed at the most tolerant. Us. Enough is enough. I cant blame them for fighting fire with fire. We have been called every name in the book for no reason. Good luck moving away from CTH. You will just find more of the same. I guess i will get blamed for all the worlds problems for this comment but enough already.

• Menagerie says:

Sharon, and he threads are in a downward spiral, and those who make it that way are militantly proud of it.

• Lulu says:

Exactly, but you’re a bad person due for an anonymous virtue signaling lecture for expressing your thoughts. Too much honestly makes people uncomfortable.

• mazziflol says:

My only problem with this here is so few important details. If I happen to be speaking, whether or not someone likes what I have to say…it’s my right to say it. If someone jumps on top of me, when all I’m doing is using words…then I take off running and you give chase and confront me again…I should hope that my legal right at that point is self defense.

Now I could be wrong here so please correct me if I’m wrong. But as i understand it, the attacker, was only being verbal to the women. The knife played no part until after he was jumped on and chased by the men who intervened.

He may of been a piece of junk, saying rude mean things. But what did he say? Its being reported that he was using speech that “would be described as hate speech”. Id like to know what those words are, verbatim. Was it illegal to say what he did or did he have the right to say it? Should not offensive speech be the most protected?

Dont get me wrong, I am not defending the guy, but I would really like to know what he said that ultimately cost people their lives.

• MOA says:

Indeed. Let’s see if this perp was assaulting the woman or just yelling.

Perhaps they suffered from too much exposure to the media’s meme that verbal altercations against one of their favoured victim groups is a capital offence of great importance.

If these “helpers” are dead because, thanks to the MSM, their understanding of proportionality is warped….what a tragedy.

• dalethorn says:

I’m imagining the situation. The stabber is verbally abusive, so another man steps in to “just be on the side of” the women. If the man “pulled the stabber off”, why did he have to? If the man physically assaulted the stabber when the stabber was only verbally abusive, that changes everything. The stabber did run away, and did the stabbings only (ostensibly) when he was being chased down. A lot of men, if they’re paranoid enough to be verbally abusive to strangers, might just be paranoid enough to turn and attack when they’re being chased down.

• mazziflol says:

I read a report where a witness claimed the stabber said such hate filled things like “[The suspect] said, ‘Get off the bus and get out of the country because you don’t pay taxes here.’…

If that’s hate speech…. Yikes

• Wayne Robinson says:

That is not what I herd

• Raven says:

About every week or so I tell my darling husband that I envision him one day being killed while in the act of rescuing someone in distress.

He is a huge, strong man — quiet and thoughtful — who senses evil doers quickly and defends the defenseless without fanfare. So although it is not me, I know for certain that “yes” my husband would come to the defense of both the woman initially in trouble and the men who found themselves in trouble while defending her

I know he would die to protect me — which I would not want him to do — and I know he would die to protect a stranger — both of which I see as being characters of a noble man.

I just hope and pray that is not the path the Lord has for my sweetest heart.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Rode the Max once. After the gang members had finally left the train. The conductor had to stop the train because of a stripper fight (with their children present). They were forced to leave after a long, vulgar confrontration with the conductor with drinks being thrown.

Then the rest of the way a man that spoke no English masterbated himself until we got to our stop. He was kind enough to leave it in his pants.

We never rode the Max again. That’s Portland. No surprise another crazy was riding the Max. This is liberal utopia. The Loons are all excited it’s a white guy and ONE muslim woman wearing her gear. In the words of Breitbart…..so what.

• musicdoc2020 says:

Rode the max for about half a year in Portland about 15 years ago. Hillsboro to downtown. Really never had any kind of entertainment of which you speak of. Pretty laid back for me.

• Joe says:

Many people have commented (here and elsewhere) that quality of life in Portland has severely deteriorated over the last decade. I haven’t been there in around twenty-five years now but I think back in around the early 1980’s or so I had notions I’d like to move there. It was run down but had lots of character and relatively cheap housing–though jobs were scarce. I’m no longer interested in even seeing it from the air. So much of the country has been defiled now. I’m planning to retreat to a very rural situation in the coming year and intend to abandon the urban life permanently and for the duration.

• I’ve had the same experience more recently – 4 years ago. But I never rode on the eastside of Portland, where most of the excitement happens.

• 1american1st says:

I agree. I try to stay as far away from Liberal cesspools as possible & live in the South. Unfortunately, Liberals keep fleeing their screwed up Liberal run cities and move here, then try to unload their Liberal BS on us. Ain’t gonna happen!

The good news is that some of them come to realize how bad Socialist Dem politicians really were when they see it from a different perspective… one where people worship God & freedom instead of government.

• wondering999 says:

No… but the articles about this Portland killer tend to leave the bit about his bipolar mental disorder until far down in the article where the slow readers will miss it.

Not all people with mental illness are killers, but this wasn’t about the man being a “White Nationalist” the way the MSM writes their headlines. It’s about a man with disordered mentation. And the MSM ought to be writing about how to deal with mental illness in an orderly humane way (especially since the “White Nationalists” are probably mostly comprised of paid government agents doing a lousy acting job)

• nobaddog says:

Because the fact that hes white is enough. Was he just yelling at the woman for something that happened. Was he attacked by liberals SJWs just hating a white man with the nerve to express his displeasure at someone with a hijab for something. A white supremacist would be a rare commodity in Portland. Maybe he was defending himself. We may never know.

• dalethorn says:

We can’t do nothing. Pull a gun and point it at the guy, and when he charges, shoot him. But then if you’re in Portland, you might be in big trouble.

• Will Janoschka says:

“I have lived in Oregon for 5+ years now and fully understand that Portland and Eugene operate on the thin air of unthinking SJWs. That is not all that goes on in Oregon….so save the mockery and knee jerk reactions.”
        Most of Oregon, like Maine, still consist of quite rugged folk always willing to give a hand up to any that wish such, (all then embarrassed by such wish), fine folk! The A**holes from both SFCA and NYC have poisoned both Portlands!
        What will ‘you’, not others, attempt in order to purge each city from such intentional corrupt political poisoning of fine folk?
        All the best!-will-

• Keln says:

This one doesn’t fit any narrative, real or imagined. This one is bizarre in all respects. I mean, it’s rural Mississippi and not the usual set of circumstances. Need more details to make sense of this.

4. MK says:

Que the anti gunners.

5. kinthenorthwest says:

From what I am reading, neither the media or the victim are making any sense of this.
    Is it just more of the craziness that we are supposed to endure no matter where we live, cause even the small rural areas of Northeast Oregon and Southeast Washington have rising homicide rates.

Praying the the good Lord holds all the victims and their families in his loving healing comforting hands. It is my daily prayer for America.

• Howie says:

The price of Social Justice. Worth it to them. To the dead,….not so much.

• kinthenorthwest says:

This is not the America I was born into

• Sharon says:

The SJWs never knew and neither recognize or desire the America you and I were born into.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I keep saying I want the 50s back even if I do lose internet and cell phones..

• Papoose says:

Gee,Wally. Me too. These people are creepy. 🙂

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Yeah, Wally, me, too.

• dalethorn says:

• Will Janoschka says:

dalethorn says: May 28, 2017 at 7:46 pm

“First step: Have all government funding and licensing to major media be cancelled right now. Identify the corporate directors of major media, and after breaking those Trusts up into small chunks, make sure their directors don’t sit on more than one (small) board. I’m sure there are smart people in our administration who know what steps are needed to “net out” the media and make it truly competitive for news. Let’s back ’em.”

The First Amendment
                “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances!
                Do you see anything in that “make no law” that ever suggests that congress or the so called press’ ‘must promote’ the exact opposite? Your corporate run “press’ is but a huge attempt to insist that “advertising”(what you don’t want) is the law of the land!

• Sylvia Avery says:

Sadly, sadly true.

• nuthinmuffin says:

we were all born into it…”The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” Jeremiah 17:9
          our only chance to resist rests in the early teaching of moral guidance, including the concept of right and wrong.

• dalethorn says:

Even in Jesus’ time when the Pharisees he condemned were egregious liars and hypocrites, they apparently ran “straight” schools and temples, where the law of God and the law of the land were enforced, through strict upbringing. These MSM people today are way far beyond the level of evil that the Pharisees represented, so I think we have a more serious situation.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Kin, my standard comment is ” I just wasn’t made for these times.” The world has changed so much, you could even say has been fundamentally transformed, I can hardly recognize it.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Its not the technology per say, it the moralistic values of too many, or should I say lack of moralistic values.

• Raven says:

“…There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God — having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.” 2 Timothy 3:1-5

I am so grateful the God told us how things will be.

Lovers of themselves? Check
              Lovers of money? Check
              Boastful? Check
              Proud? Check
              Abusive? Check
              Disobedient to parents? Check
              Ungrateful? Check
              Unholy? Check
              Without love? Check
              Unforgiving? Check
              Slanderous? Check (and what to say for the media?!)
              Without self-control? Check
              Brutal? Check
              Not lovers of good? Check
              Treacherous? Check
              Rash? Check
              Conceited? Check
              Lovers of pleasure instead of lovers of God? Check
              Having a form of godliness but denying God His power and glory? Check

• KBR says:

Actually, Sylvia, I believe we are in these times because we WERE made for them.

We might not like these times, but we are here now. So there must be a reason that God knows, & I don’t.

Workers? Witnesses? Or Both?

• kinthenorthwest says:

Do believe you are right KBR..But as selfish as it sounds I not sure I really want to be a part of this mess.
              Yet do believe the Lord has his reasons.

• dalethorn says:

Jesus pleaded to his Father that he not have to suffer his prosecution and execution. We may have to suffer ourselves as this progresses, but for most of us it won’t likely be anywhere near what Jesus suffered.

6. Howie says:

Smart cops. Dey let him babble on record….Whoopsie.

7. True justice for all would be for this POS to be put down immediately. Stop wasting precious time and resources and just get it done.

His kind are but one of the root causes of the seemingly irreparable human condition.

Seems some of us just want to keep being victims. “Oh the humanity.”

8. mcclainra says:

oh my! My guess is Willie should be predeced by ‘Slick’………… Time will tell.

9. nonniemae says:

According to Snopes (I know), this story is from a satirical website

• LibertyVibe says:

Snopes is actually part of the whole DNC/ Media Matters Fake News Brigade.Snopes is working as a political operative. The truth will reveal itself in time, one way or the other. But none of these stories have the tell tale marks of the fake news narratives.

10. Kelly says:

One of the reasons I am not a police officer is that when he said he’d run out of bullets, I would have responded: “I haven’t”. Then I would have sent him to me the supreme Judge. God Bless the men and women in blue.

11. mcclainra says:

Liberty, post everywhere you can. I just posted on my FB page as well as another private group investigating CF and RICO connected to them.

12. FLEEVY says:

Send them back. I’m tired of getting murdered.

13. You do know the man being charged is Willie St. Cyr, right?

• Charged, with click bait articles? lol

• LibertyVibe says:

St. Cyr story is fake news. Unnamed source. Makes no sense. The facts given are implausible. The statements are vague and impossible to prove. The other articles have categorical statements that can be proven or disproven. Names of people and specific events are given. It is obvious what happened here. Also, Chelsea’s property was purchased last September, right around the time Hillary probably realized she was going to lose. They were probably already working on this stupid fake story back then, in case something came of it.

14. maiingankwe says:

I wonder if those two slain boys were his? They weren’t with the Mother, but that could mean anything in the summer. There are a lot of questions and time will tell us. I just wish it wouldn’t have happened. Some people are just plain crazy, and by the looks of it the Mom and step-Dad were doing the right thing by protecting the children from him. I’m so sorry for the loss of their lives.

My dog Ella just pulled me outside. Complete silence from anything man-made. The birds chirping here and there, the wind blowing through the trees, insects buzzing, and the sun shining. Beautiful. Our God created all of that. There is a lesson to be learned here from my pup.

Somehow she helped my sadness, and I am always amazed how gifted our pups are and how they help us when we are in need. So lucky to have her. I didn’t mean to change the subject, I just found it to be pretty profound what she did, and right in the middle of me writing this.
    God Bless,
    Ma’iingankwe

• Raven says:

How lovely Ma’iingankwe. Give Ella a good rub behind her ear from me.

• maiingankwe says:

Raven,
        Ella says thank you ever so much and please don’t stop. She purred the whole way through. I’m serious, she makes this noise of complete contentment when she is getting a good love from someone. It doesn’t sound like purring, but I can’t think of a more apt description. Some people have thought she was growling. Nope, had to show and explain it was never the case. I’ve heard there are other golden retrievers who do the same, but I never experienced it until my Ella, and I grew up with golden retrievers.

She’s laying down on her favorite bed right now. It’s one with a convoluted pad inside and about five inches thick. She’s a happy camper until her next thorough petting. She’s so happy she got an extra one though, and if you were here she’d give you a big, slurpy kiss right on the chin.

Thank you, we are both presently happy campers, and we wish you the same. 🐶😎

• JC says:

Yes, lovely, Ma’iingankwe, and much appreciated. I went out outside with you in spirit; heard the birds, wind and insects, felt the sun on my shoulders. Thanks, sweet Ella.

• maiingankwe says:

JC,
        It was a pretty incredible experience wasn’t it? So calming and good for our soul, especially with so much sadness surrounding us. I couldn’t have come up with any better medicine, and I promise to pass on your thanks to our Ella. She is one of our many pup-pups at our Tree House, and she loves, loves good people.
        Be well and have a Blessed Day,
        Ma’iingankwe and 🐶 Ella

• Yippeekiyay says:

Thanks for sharing your moment with us, maiingankwe. Like you said, God has given us much to be grateful for. You and Ella just inspired me to go out and take some pictures of my flag blowing in the wind. If gave me a sense of peace. Thank you.

• maiingankwe says:

I would love to see some of your pictures if you can figure out how to put them on here. I know I’m too bloody daft to figure it out, so it’s okay if you don’t. I promise to show Ella too.

She is a camera hound. She absolutely loves to have her pictures taken, and I swear she even smiles in some of them. Such a cheeky girl. How she would know what the heck we are doing is beyond me, but if she’s a phone or camera, you can be rest assured she will find her way in all the pictures.

I had the realtor in to try and sell my parents home and he’d had complained that she had tried to get in every picture and if I could hold her or take her outside. When he had put them on the internet he had included one of her. Too funny. He thought it would help. I agreed.

I’m serious, she was in every picture in every room, and you know they like to take pictures of all angles. LMBumO. Still chuckling.

Oh, and I let Ella know she did good with you and your pictures, the darn girl smiled. I’m really wondering if she isn’t psychic or something. Her expressions just blows me away.

Be well, and thank you so much for sharing.
        Ma’iingankwe

• Yippeekiyay says:

Thank you for your very sweet reply. I tried to copy and paste the picture but that didn’t work. I’m not too comfortable with the photo sharing apps yet. Maybe we can get some good advice from someone here.

Happy Memorial Day

• maiingankwe says:

That’s okay, I’m just happy you have them. Now you have something good and years down the road, you will remember that beautiful day and moment. I’m just happy knowing that.
            Have a wonderful week,
            Ma’iingankwe

• Fe says:

Ma’iingankwe, I had a Maltese dog that always knew when I was sad, he’d jump up next to me, and put his paw on my lap letting me know he was there to comfort me. Worked every time. He died on my birthday right after I told him it was ok, he could go, I’ll be ok. It was as if he was waiting for me to say that, because he died within the hour. I tried everything I could to save him. Even though he’s been gone 10 years, I still miss him. Very special dog. An angel.

• maiingankwe says:

What a beautiful story to share, Fe.

Yeah, our pups don’t like to see us hurting do they? They’re pretty sensitive to us.

I know what you mean about the ache and the loss after so many years. I had a pup named Jadey, a beautiful golden retriever, the best of the best. It’s been over twenty years and I still miss her. I would still choke up two years after her passing. Heck, still do sometimes.

She didn’t pass away on my birthday, but she did pass away on a big exam day. The next day my teacher saw me in the gas station and I truly believe she thought she had “gotcha” written all over. When we met in the middle she asked how I was doing, and I remember just breaking down and bawling right there on the spot. It was then she realized I wasn’t full of business and apologized. I thought it was pretty cool for a teacher to say sorry to their student at that time.

Sad thing is I rarely cry and I sure as heck don’t do it in public, but when my Jadey left me it was all I could do not to. She was my best friend.

She was actually a gift to my Dad as a hunting dog, but she favored me. Don’t get me wrong, my Dad can calm and attract any and all dogs just by his presence. He was even okay with Jadey favoring me and said it’s just what some dogs do. One can’t demand respect from a pup-pup nor expect them to connect to you. A pup will always have their favorite human, and you don’t have to be the one that feeds them even though that does help. 🐶

You shared an amazing amount of courage to do what you did, and on your birthday no less. I tip my hat to you, and the level of respect has gone up a notch or two. What you did was not easy by any means. Sure, we can all say it was the right thing, but to be in your shoes and actually do it is simply profound. You were completely unselfish. So yes, my hat tips off to you in your direction. You are an amazing person to do what you do.

Ma’iingankwe

• Fe says:

I am humbled by your gracious reply. You are quite a special person, and I always learn from your comments.

I was so miserable when he died. I had my fur baby privately cremated, he was placed on a satin pillow and a person paid to witness the procedure made sure he was not mixed in with other animals being cremated. I wanted his ashes to be his ashes that were returned to me.

He rests inside of a special angel statue made for the remains of a pet. Although the Bible does not speak of humans being reunited with their pets, it is my own personal belief and hope that our beloved pets will be with us in eternity. Not because they have souls, but for our pleasure.

15. Steele81 says:

DH tried to read about this on BB. The worst reporting we have seen. Didn’t even tell where in MS this happened. What a terrible story. Prayers for the families

• rvsueandcrew says:

Which reminds me of a pet peeve….. When reporting a story, give a general location along with the specific location. Drives me nuts to read the name of a town “in Mississippi” when it wouldn’t take much more effort to write “in northwest Mississippi” or wherever. Lazy reporting. Maddening when you have relatives or friends in the state where some horror occurred.

• I know what you mean Steel81. I read on several web sites about the Manchester bombing. I thought it was in the US. My clue was that they said an American was preforming. Took a while to find out it was in the U.K.

Thought it was Manchester Vt. But the crowd was large at the event, scratching my head there for a while.

16. kinthenorthwest says:

Damn still trying to pick up my teeth.

• LibertyVibe says:

Take a look at this. I think this explains why Wiener was “processed” so quickly, and how Trump is going to prosecute the swamp. Please read Treepers. I think this is how it is all going to go down when Trump drains the swamp. It is brilliant of course. I didn’t see it going down this way. http://wp.me/p7kZHT-zJ

17. hippielouie says:

isn’t this fake news?

• LibertyVibe says:

Ultimately, time will tell. But fake news rarely contains verifiable statements that can be proven or disproven. All statements are usually vague, to avoid lawsuits or retribution. In all of these articles categorical statements are made: Specifics about a raid, the fact that it was the Clinton’s property, and the fact that the body was identified and named. That never happens in fake news.

18. Piper says:

I absolutely want this story to be true and a noose to tie around the ritual satanist clintons, but I fear it may be a fake story- the stories linked with the article feel false to me… I guess we will see. The abuse that was inflicted on the victim is EXACTLY what satanist to do their victims!

19. Papoose says:

He’s merely be a “member of the community” had this happened in Washington State.

• Minnie says:

Yes, “member of the community’.

They’ve switched up from using the word “suspect”, as an ignorant attempt to deflect predetermined guilt.

And here I thought the phrase “person of interest” (used here beginning a few years back) was questionable.

20. All American Snowflake says:

Suspect’s intentions were to get his children and most importantly their welfare checks.

21. First Last says:

Nothing will ever change until America truly recognizes it’s enemies and threats them accordingly. Ya’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.

22. Joe says:

CNN refusing to even report. We all know why…

23. sundance says:

24. DeWalt says:

This has been a tough weekend for law enforcement. Please pray for my brothers and sisters.

25. TexasRanger says:

Strange Affects of The Geomagnetic Storms On Human Behavior…

Suicides, Killings, Mass Murders, Confused Thinking and Erratic Behavior Increase….

Shooting Rampage ND Suicides….

G3 (Strong) Geomagnetic Storm Alert Issued
    published: Sunday, May 28, 2017 14:49 UTC
    A G3 (Strong) Geomagnetic Storm Alert was issued at 28/0419 UTC due to activity associated with the 23 May CME.

Source:

Geomagnetic Activity on the Sun Influences our Thoughts

Solar activity is known to influence human consciousness.

How Solar Flares & Geomagnetic Storms Affect Human Health-Our Mind And Body

Video 06:24 Minutes
    Watch and Read About Geomagnetic Storms Affecting Humans Especially At Around 04 Minutes.!

26. Watcher says:

I don’t care what his political or religious persuasion is.

He obviously has a severe mental condition.

Why did his wife take the children and leave?

• wondering999 says:

You’d think the reporting would go into that, wouldn’t you? When a demented man shot up a church in Knoxville TN several years ago, the politicized reporters were all over the man’s political preference for radio shows… but failed to notice or mention that the shooter’s ex-wife had an order of protection against him, and she had formerly attended the church he shot up, and left him because he was threatening to kill her when he went into alcoholic rages

News reporting pffft. No offense to Terese Apel, should she read this.

• wondering999 says:

OK, here is one that starts to discuss the problem. I wish these things would end with advice for readers like many suicide articles do — “If you are thinking of taking your own life, call such and such a helpline”. If you’re feeling angry enough to kill your family, for pity’s sake, get help. I’ve had a coworker who grew up in a Catholic orphanage near New Orleans; she and her 8 siblings were removed from their home after their mom, suffering schizophrenia, called the police and told the police that the voices were telling her to kill her kids. At least sometimes people do the right thing:
      “Godbolt said he was talking with his wife and in-laws when somebody called authorities.

“I was having a conversation with her stepdaddy and her mama and her, my wife, about me taking my children home,” he said. “Somebody called the officer, people that didn’t even live at the house. That’s what they do. They intervene.”

“They cost him his life,” he said, apparently referring to the deputy. “I’m sorry.”

The stepfather-in-law, Vincent Mitchell, told The Associated Press that Godbolt’s wife and their two children had been staying at his Bogue Chitto home for about three weeks after she left her husband because of domestic violence.

27. In AZ says:

Since the killing spree was done by a non Caucasion, I wonder if the Communist Liberal Left will be howling for gun control……….hmmmm, Nope.

28. El Torito says:

I live in Fl and it took a lot for me to get a concealed carry permit. I hope I never have to use it, but I like my odds better having it.

29. Howie says:

This is learned behavior.

30. georgiafl says:

31. jeans2nd says:

Info here on suspect and deputy, including earlier Facebook posts from relatives warning ppl about the suspect, apparently today, and pics from FB of the deputy and victims. http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/cory-godbolt-willie-video-mississippi-shooting-spree-eight-killed-photos/
    ttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212971081095780&set=a.2127561632643.2131270.1354006595&type=3

32. jeans2nd says:

“In an interview on Sunday, the Rev. Eugene Edwards of New Zion Union M.B. Church in Bogue Chitto said he had known Mr. Godbolt for 19 years.”

“He had a very bad temper,” he said. “If you didn’t think like he thought, he’d get upset with you.”

“Several of the victims had connections to the church, which has about 130 members, he said. Services went on as planned on Sunday.”

“We pastors know that a lot of times things turn out like this,” he said. “Evil is not going to go around all the time. Sometimes it comes in the door.”

33. jeans2nd says:

“The Daily Leader reported that Godbolt has a long criminal record, including:

■ Charged with armed robbery and aggravated assault in 2005 after he allegedly struck a man with a pistol and took his cash and jewelry;

■ In 2013, the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office charged him with simple assault;

■ Arrested in 2015 for disorderly conduct/breach of peace and failure to comply with a request from a sheriff;

■ Arrested in 2015 for speeding, driving with a suspended license, and no proof of liability insurance by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

In 2016, Godbolt filed an appeal to a judgment against him in a simple assault and disorderly conduct case.”

Suspect in overnight shootings has long criminal history

34. jeans2nd says:

Sheriff’s deputy killed in line of duty loved making children smile
    “Durr worked with youth groups for many years. Before he became a police officer he was a mental health technician. Durr has served as youth minister for several churches.

“He did puppet shows for children’s church and other events. He had an interest in ventriloquism since he was a boy.”

““When I was eight years old I had a Charlie McCarthy ventriloquist puppet,” he said in 2014. “I loved doing that and practiced with it a lot.””

““I have done a 50-year class reunion,” he said, “but, mostly I do children’s churches, elementary schools, day cares, had a part in Brookhaven Children’s Summer Camp, birthdays… things like that.””

35. MOA says:

Now 20 years of public defender appeals and board and keep @ $80,000 a year until he’s executed.

i’m not sure this system has a long term future.

36. ilovevictoriasbows says:

“So what’s next for you?”
    Well, I just finished my MA in engineering and have been accepted to MIT for my PHD. I decided to take a year off, though, and travel a little bit overseas then work for a large Italian construction firm before coming back to hit the books, again.

37. MOA says:

:-)…ah, credentialism. Anything you don’t know about theoretical engineering practice after an MEng won’t be improved at Phd time.
    Real education often starts when you get big project real world employment working with the pick of the litter. In my experience.

38. Realist says:

Oh look its a BLACK guy – why am I not surprised after all YOUNG BLACK THUGS who comprise only about 4% of the US population but nevertheless manage to commit OVER 50% of all the MURDERS and OVER 65% of all the violent crimes in the USA. An America without BLACKS would be one of the safest, least violent and least corrupt countries on earth – and that says it all.

39. Realist says:

Have you noticed LEFTARDS and BLEEDING HEARTS use the SAME pathetic excuses for BLACK VIOLENCE as they do for MUSLIM VIOLENCE