Intellectual Froglegs – “A Source With No Name”….

JoeDanMedia’s latest episode of Intellectual Froglegs:

Visit Website HERE

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Humor & Quizzes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

98 Responses to Intellectual Froglegs – “A Source With No Name”….

1. Warning!

View at your own risk. If you are allergic to common sense or humor all episodes of Intellectual Froglegs should be avoided. If you aren’t, well… enjoy yourselves and remember to share and or donate. lol

Uh oh, first comment? hehehe…

😉

2. Question Everything says:

I watched this the other day and noticed the nice shoutout to SD from Joe Dan. I don’t drink but if I did I would enjoy having a few beers and laughs with Joe Dan. I was turned on to FU by a friend on another site while fighting the Cruz bots during the primaries. Been a follower ever since.

3. I love Intellectual FrogLegs ! Joe Dan does a great job of presenting facts with cool music and humor.

4. fleporeblog says:

Joe Dan I loved this one so much! I also enjoyed the shoutout to SD. Made a $25 contribution. Keep up the great work.

5. kinthenorthwest says:

WOW — TY TY —- Sharing TY Sundance…
    Only problem sundance–Its quite hard to type when you Laughing Your Butt Off ….

6. Papoose says:

Saw this the other day. Hat Tips Sundance and The Conservative Treehouse.

Thanks Joe Dan!! YOU ARE THE BEST!

I often see Walter F. Fitzpatrick in the closing credits/donations and wonder if he’s our WFF from Tennessee who was put through hell.

7. Pam says:

I totally recommend subscribing to his website and to his youtube channel. If you subscribe to the website, you will receive email notifications when the next episode is out. These episodes will totally give you some of the best laughs you’ve had in a long time.

8. CharterOakie says:

Excellent episode. Had me with the title already: “…a Source with No Name.”
    Hilarious.

9. floridawoman4trump says:

Love each and every one of Joe Dan’s videos and they just get better! I admire both Sundance and Joe Dan for all their hard work and information. Always look forward to the next episode, Joe Dan. Bravo, well done!

10. Kay Emig says:

Well, this is a new low. Trying to shield my iPad from the corn-on-the-cob while watching Joe Dan and it’s going to require a lot of cleaning up afterwards…. but it’s sure worth the fun 🙂

11. A little off topic but…

Has anyone taken a look at @POTUS – twitter page? Take a quick look at the header image. I know that it is a recent photo, but I SWEAR that it looks like former President Ronald Reagan is walking alongside our President and First Lady. The profile is so close! It’s probably one of the cardinals from the Vatican but a very quick look sure seems like Ronald Reagan.

12. cathyperkins says:

Oh my!! That was so good! The music was too loud for me to hear every word but I loved it!

Cathy Perkins Typed on the tiny, virtual keys of this gadget just for you!

13. Ron says:

The best part is at about 9 minutes in when he makes the point, that quietly, President Trump has already made America a much better place.

Folks, Fake News isn’t going to report it. You hear it, but don’t hear anybody make a big deal of it, so it doesn’t sink in.

We had news today that jobless rates are at 40 year lows. This economy is going to be like a rocket ship, we’re not even going to know how to handle all the winning… and like Joe Dan says, Trump’s just getting warmed up.

Also, have to say, Joe Dan is the best video editor I think I’ve ever seen. He’s good, really good. Television quality editing.

14. justfactsplz says:

I loved this one too, Joe Dan. I enjoy how you place the music and all of the humor which we badly need while we are fighting to regain our Republic. Thank you for these videos and for the shout out to Sundance. You and Sundance were cut out of similar molds in my opinion.

15. waltherppk says:

16. waltherppk says:

17. Pam says:

18. waltherppk says:

19. Socrates says:

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!

20. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Thank you, Joe Dan! I always look forward to your videos! And what a nice shout out to Sundance, who is exceptional.

21. IMO says:

Will we have enough rope for all these Washington traitors

In a nut shell.
    black mail, treason, corruption

• G. Combs says:

I have 400 foot of prime Blue Water caving rope — No stretch — I am willing to donate to such a worthy cause and I am sure I can scrounge a few hundred more feet of stretch nylon suitable for quartering. (The method of execution in Medieval France as a punishment for regicide — attempting to kill the King.)

22. Papoose says:

Speaking of Intellectual Froglegs, check this one out. Busted! Nancy Pelosi in one minute.

23. Rainy says:

Love this guy!!!

24. briandrake75 says:

I was really hoping he was going to sing a parody called “I’ve been through the desert on a source with no name….”

Of course now I have that song stuck in my head.

25. Old Lady says:

Joe Dan, I just met you tonight. I love your Southern arse!

26. Raven says:

Talk about fake news. . . Jared Kushner is now being investigated by the FBI for the muh Russia conspiracy. A source with no name? Of course.

27. quintrillion says:

A few years back I would frequent the website ‘im41′. There was a yearly contest to submit websites for awards. I submitted intellectual froglegs and Joe Dan won. Joe Dan Rocks!
    Happy to know he’s still rippin’ it up. God Bless Joe Dan. Thanks for the good times through the last 8 long, dark years.

28. Kaco says:

Another fantastic show! My husband and I were LOL! Many thanks and God Bless you!

29. Tejas Rob says:

God bless ya’ Joe Dan!

I’m yer cousin!

30. TwoLaine says:

• Paul Nehlen will win the election next year! Why? Because he is a smart campaigner. Advertising on Intellectual Froglegs kills many birds with one stone: keeps his (PN’s) name in the public eye, helps Joe Dan with $$, let’s us know he (PN) is still in the game.

• Kroesus says:

Nehlen is a fighter and said right after his supposed primary “loss” to our own enemy of the state Ryan that he was not going anywhere and would run again in 2018. He knew it would require prolonged effort to defeat the burrowed in turds in DC as does PDJT.

Shout out to JDG. Your pithy humor and grasp of the facts in reality make all your videos enjoyable to watch. Sorry but I think I am a cousin so all I can offer is moral support, but you have that in loads. Thank you again!

• maiingankwe says:

I introduced Frog Legs to two good friends of mine in Wisconsin. I knew they were still watching when they texted to let me know they had seen Nehlen in the last one. They weren’t in his voting district, but they did what they could to support him. There are a lot of people in Wisconsin who like Nehlen. Heck, I still have his yellow, dump paul ryan stress ball predominantly displayed in my sitting space. Love that thing.

I hope he wins the next time round. I always thought the votes sounded way off to what I had been hearing on the streets. Nehlen and his volunteers gave it all they got. They did good.

31. JAS says:

Dan, Man you rock!! Best political satire on the planet! And a great message to boot!

I am so stealing “looniverse”.. or “luniverse” however it’s spelled ehehehe 🙂

32. tim glave says:

Cathy Perkins. Did you graduate from wickenburg?

33. 17CatsInTN says:

Love ya, Joe Dan! As one of your poorer cousins in TN, I’ve been giving a paltry little amount every month. Now that the Trump economy is kicking in and I expect to benefit (!!), I’ll raise ya from a scillin’ to two bits. 🙂

34. India Maria says:

Joe Dan, looking good, sounding good, and simply the BEST GOL’ DARN CURRENT EVENTS PERSONALITY IN THE NEWS TODAY.

35. David Rowley says:

The dead guy hunched over the laptop waiting for “evidence “, had me laughing uncontrollably. Had to get a Kleenex to wipe the tears.