At The Israel Museum, accompanied by his wife, Melania, and daughter and son-in-law Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump laid a wreath of remembrance to honor the memories of those lost during the holocaust.

Together with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Trump and our First Lady were accompanied by two United States Marines in formal dress in honor of the dead.  A very moving ceremony:

This entry was posted in History, Israel, Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump, Patriotism, President Trump, Religion, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Yad Vashem – President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Lay Wreath of Remembrance…

1. Joan says:

I love President Trump and Melania – and I love those two Marines.

2. ScarletPimpernel says:

I’ve been to Yad Vashem and it is the most somber place I have ever visited in my entire life. I’m sure others have had the experience of weeping immediately upon entering this sacred memorial. I can’t think of my visit there without crying. One of the saddest exhibits is the exhibit of drawings done by the children in the camps, drawings that were buried to be discovered later. When I was there, there was a man sitting and weeping. I heard him say, “I remember this, I remember this.” I also remember a photograph of a little Jewish boy with his hands in the air, a Nazi rifle pointed at his head. You could tell he was scared.

Thank you, President Trump and First Lady Melanie. Thank you, from the depths of my heart for standing with Israel.

Genesis 12:3: “I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

May the God of Israel bless you, Mr. President.

• JC says:

Thank you for sharing this, Scarlet. I can only imagine the profound grief anyone would feel at the Yad Vashem Memorial. My heart breaks watching the ceremony, and I am grateful our President and First Lady participated in honoring the lives lost in this unspeakable world tragedy.

3. tampa2 says:

Dignity personified. Well done, Mr. President and family.

4. phoebehb says:

Is there somewhere a translation of the Hebrew prayers?

• Canadiangeorge says:

God, full of mercy, who dwells in the heights, provide a sure rest upon the Divine Presence’s wings, within the range of the holy and the pure, whose shining resemble the sky’s, all the souls of the six million Jews, victims of the European Holocaust, who were murdered, slaughtered, burnt and exterminated for the Sanctification of the Name, by the German Nazi assassins and their helpers from the rest of the peoples. Therefore, the Master of Mercy will protect them forever, from behind the hiding of his wings, and will tie their souls with the rope of life. The Everlasting is their heritage, the Garden of Eden shall be their resting room, and they shall rest peacefully upon their lying place, they will stand for their fate in the end of days, and let us say: Amen
      Wikipedia

5. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Beautiful ceremony. As with the Riyadh summit, you can feel the love and respect that Bibi and Israel has for the president and the first lady.

Trump’s remarks at the Israel museum, which followed the Yad Vashem event, were exceptional. Can’t wait until everyone has a chance to hear them.

6. smiley says:

Hannah Szenesis (1921-1944)

Israel Forever ❤

7. Apfelcobbler says:

Gowdy is drenched in sweat – Brennan knew Steele report was garbage yet he didn’t let FBI know this. Led him to admit leakers at work abgrigated trust of public but G ran out of time – not sure where he was trying to go with this, maybe he’ll regroup later.

At end, Brennan corrected his earlier ‘testimony’ to Gowdy queries about his whereabouts his last day.

I’m sorry to have butted in! The traitors are on the move, and going into closed session after lunch. Gowdy could have pinned him down by re-asking if he had ordered unmasking the last “week” (instead of “last days”, which Brennan ran with for his “out”). Must see how squirmy Brennan got – lost his composure.

• I honestly don’t think Gowdy would do squat. He could have done something long ago but he’s playing his part. This is beyond disgusting. The only reason that more leaks are coming out is it creates more barriers and questions to drag this whole matter out.

We all know it’s a joke and sham. But this time, I think heads need to role and some seriously powerful people need to go to prison, because if no one does, then the left will be emboldened to pursue WHATEVER they want and never fear the law. I sure hope AG Sessions and DOJ issue some subpoenas after Wednesday.

• WVPatriot says:

Gowdy has been another abject disappointment!!!!!!!!!!

The YEARLY Nobel prize ought to go to members of the U.S. congress — house and senate — for its proverbial and endless performance of deception AND deceit!!!

• Windy Day says:

Wrong thread!!!

8. no-nonsense-nancy says:

A very touching and beautiful ceremony/. I love our president and first lady too and are very proud of them. Every where they go they are treated with reverence. Thank you Sundance, for always providing us with the special videos of our President and his administrators.

• Ron says:

Nancy, you may not realize it.. .but the reason he is treated with such respect is because he is there as a representative of YOU, the great American People who are respected all over the world.

9. Jmbuck says:

Thank you for posting the video. Very moving ceremony. So glad they went there to show their respect and solidarity and such a long time in coming. What a great President and First Lady we have!

10. Concerned Virginian says:

President Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner—and their entourage—RESPECT, CLASS, PERCEPTION, UNDERSTANDING. All day, every day. The ADULTS in are back in charge.
    Contrast this with the story on Gateway Pundit today about Barack and Michelle Obama visiting the Duomo (Cathedral) in Siena, Italy—he was probably OK in shirt and pants, but SHE violated protocol by wearing a loose top that exposed almost everything and loose khaki pants. Typical for them. They EMBODY DISRESPECT.

11. missmarple2 says:

Did anyone notice that right before President Trump re-lit the flame, he glanced sideways at the rabbi who was there (the gentleman wearing the hat) who gave him a nod of approval?

I wonder if that had any significance.

• MaineCoon says:

I noticed that also. I took it to mean that P45 wanted to verify that he had the correct lever to activate/enhance the eternal flame. I wouldn’t think they had a “trial run”.

I also noticed Bibi speak quietly to P45 at one point. I took it as the same thing. Instructing his friend. Had it been O, everyone would have let him deservedly screw up, imo.

12. Mike diamond says:

President trump and his family make you proud to be a american !!!

13. fleporeblog says:

That was beyond beautiful! Our beautiful FLOTUS never took her eyes of the young ladies that sang that wonderful song. Coming away from an event like today must make our incredible President more resolute in destroying these radical animals that wish to destroy us.

14. cjzak says:

What a wonderful and moving ceremony and we all should be proud of our Pres. and First Lady for representing all of America with class and dignity. Love those handsome Marines too at the Pres. side also representing America and it’s strength and loyalty to our CIC.

The media should be very happy to see the Pres. and First Lady holding hands tightly. Thank goodness they can’t make a big deal about that subject again. At least today. Well for a little while. Seems there was another incident involving holding hands in Rome at the airport. Sigh. Whatever will they do when they can’t make up stories over important things like this???

15. All American Snowflake says:

If the prayer for the dead ceremony doesn’t give you chills, nothing will. Period.

• David says:

Translation of the prayer:
      “God, full of mercy, who dwells in the heights, provide a sure rest upon the Divine Presence’s wings, within the range of the holy and the pure, whose shining resemble the sky’s, all the souls of the six million Jews, victims of the European Holocaust, who were murdered, slaughtered, burnt, buried alive and exterminated for the Sanctification of the Name, by the German Nazi assassins and their helpers from the rest of the peoples. Therefore, the Master of Mercy will protect them forever, from behind the hiding of his wings, and will tie their souls with the rope of life. The Everlasting is their heritage, the Garden of Eden shall be their resting room, and they shall rest peacefully upon their lying place, they will stand for their fate in the end of days, and let us say: Amen”

16. I really liked the singing and chant; I feel stilled.

17. Ron says:

The prayer was incredible, and I didn’t understand a word of it!

Also when i saw the two marines I thought “MY MAN!” Good to see our boys over there standing tall and representing us so well.

18. Ron says:

It’s embarrassing, as an American, to see the Israelis treat our leader, our First Lady, and our marines, with such great respect, dignity, and class… and to think that our former President, Barack Obama, treated the israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu with such disrespect.

Obama brought shame on us, that’s disgraceful. THAT is something worth apologizing for.