Nothing makes the perpetually depressed liberal gnats more angry than beautiful people enjoying a fun, happy and beautiful life.  So you can just imagine the level of apoplectic rage today brings as President Trump and First Lady Melania, together with Ivanka Trump and Jerrod, depart for their first overseas trip.

Oh, the ‘splodey heads are deliciously epic.

This entry was posted in Melania Trump, Mike pence, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

238 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Depart For First Official Overseas Trip….

1. auscitizenmom says:

I am so proud of both of them.

2. Regina says:

oh surprise – a huge leak as the plane is taking off

I love our President – best wishes for a successful journey

3. Minnie says:

God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hands, President and First Lady Trump.

We stand with you ❤️

MAGA 🇺🇸🚂🇺🇸

4. SandraOpines says:

My hope and prayer is that POTUS Trump has a Trumptastic trip and returns refreshed.

While it is still work, he has Melania and Ivanka near and can hopefully have a grand time!

I love my POTUS Trump!

5. Jay Chou says:

FLOTUS is sooo beautiful.

• And appropriately dressed professionally!! No bare shoulders and flouncy skirts like Michelle worn.

• calbear84 says:

I have a huge crush on her. But that’s OK because so does my wife!

• Jay Chou says:

I think we all do. I love her hair. LOL

• Mary Kate Conly says:

As a Melania-phile, I’ve studied countless photos of her. She expertly styles her beautiful hair to fall/cascade over the area where her forehead meets her hairline.

I LOVE thinking about Melania and President Trump executing a tandem marital combover in front of their golden double vanity each morning. #MAGA!!!

• Lack is not all says:

I am glad to hear that other women also have a crash on Melania. I started worrying about myself. I dont remember myself having so much pleasure when watching a woman as I have watching Melania.

• LULU says:

Here serene demeanor impresses me. Her grace. The calm after the Crazy.

• farmhand1927 says:

I’m so thankful the young women and girls in my family finally have a female role model in the WH.

No hate, no bitterness that a ton of makeup can’t hide. No ridiculous costumes to try and look stylish. No embarrassing appearances in workout clothes dancing and prancing around on tv shows looking hideous.

Mrs. Trump shows the girls in my family, myself included, what grace, charm, tasteful style, femininity, elegance and warm sophistication is all about. Hands down, the most gorgeous First Lady in the history of America. It will take well over 200 years to ever have one this amazing again—if ever.

I think the admiration we women have for her isn’t abt ‘girl crushes’. It’s that we all are thinking, “How the heck can I get that look?” We can’t, so let’s sit back and appreciate the exquisite taste our President has and thank him for making Melania our very lovely First Lady.

• indiana08 says:

She’s a very stunning woman who seems really sweet as well as very smart. She’s also very fashionable, one of so many reasons I voted for her husband 😉

6. So beautiful to seem the happy couple going on their first trip abroad! Keep Praying for his safe journey back and continue to work for us! He will keep fighting for us! Liberals think he will resign instead of impeachment if they keep pressuring him! Dream On liberals!

7. TwoLaine says:

I pretended I was ILLary watching them load he heli on the WH lawn.
    I was screaming at the TV, “That was supposed to be MY heli!
    I was supposed to get to visit with Kings and the Pope.
    Russia. Russia. Russia.
    Maybe I should’t have given them that Overcharge Button.”

8. Jmbuck says:

I can never get enough of scenes like that. Still feels like a dream, it was such a hard fight to get them there, but there they are. Beautiful!

9. mike devault says:

God’s speed, Mr. and Mrs. Trump.

10. Raven says:

Oh please, Heavenly Father, watch over our President and First Lady, and all those who travel with them and work for them as they travel. Uphold them and their plans and their plane with Your Sovereign Hands.

In Jesus Name we pray.

11. MaineCoon says:

Godspeed!

12. ZurichMike says:

I am gay but Melania makes me drool. va-VOOM!

• NJF says:

Lol. Well I’m a woman and she makes me drool too!

• maiingankwe says:

I’m a happily married lady, and I think she is absolutely stunning and amazingly beautiful. A class act to boot.

I couldn’t help myself watching her instead of our President and that is quite unusual for me. I kept thinking how beautiful she looked and how gracious she was to the lady she walked from the helicopter to Air Force One. I really do love this couple, they bring so much love and warmth to the WH and all of those around them. It’s refreshing to say the least.

• margarite1 says:

She’s walking in grass in spike heels! Far as I’m concerned that isn’t easy.

Melania is turning out to be a big asset for Trump and it could have gone the other way and her beauty could have worked against her. Instead she comes across as a really down to earth and good person with traditional values. When you go through life looking like she does and living like she does that’s remarkable. What’s not to like?

Trump could have had so many women and he could have chosen any number of self-centered, money grubbing bimbos but he didn’t. The whole family is quite remarkable.

• Lack is not all says:

And she is so comfortable inside her skin.

• lizzieintexas says:

LOL. Great post and great replies. I concur with all of them.

• LULU says:

LIKE!!!

13. dutzie60 says:

Go to the top video at 3:11 on a full screen if possible. Please tell me that isn’t cracks in the side of AF One.

14. helmhood says:

This is for the President on his first overseas trip, and for his faithful appointments back home.

Keep fighting the good fight!

15. 22CatsInTN says:

Can I just say it? I LOVE the Marines! Always faithful. Semper Fi.

I love how the President salutes every military man/woman. I mean really salutes them, not just some half-hearted, limp wristed, sorta kinda wave. The respect pouring off of him is palpable. He comes to a complete stop, stands erect and deliberately salutes them

My hero, my President. As the daughter of two WWII vets–my mother Marines, my father Army–it makes me bawl every time. Ridiculous, I know. But still. There has been no real respect for our matchless military for so long, I savor every drop of it.

• akearn says:

I couldn’t agree more Cats!! I choke up every time I see our Prez salute them, sometimes (most times) looking one and/or both in the eyes. And their wonderful ritual of opening and closing the doors to Marine One upon landing and takeoffs … I can’t get enough of it!!

• kittytrump84 says:

Same here. He is the real deal. Today on my walk I was listening to someone say the deep state wants to make everyone scared because President Trump is not a ” legitimate ” President. False. The deep state is scared because he IS a legitimate President.

• CharterOakie says:

And he has WIDESPREAD support among the military who appreciate his appreciation of them and who are grateful to have a CIC whom they can respect.

16. patrickhenrycensored says:

Something in the way she moves……..
    Triggers them like no other……..
    Love it!

17. woohoowee says:

How exciting! Think of the endless possibilities. Best representatives for the USA, evah 🙂

18. NJF says:

Wishing them both success on their trip.

19. aqua says:

Watching first Marine One, and then Air Force One, just beautiful. I wish President Trump and First Lady Melania safe travels, under God’s protection. With the help of our men and women in the Armed Forces of the United States of America.

Now I need a tissue. Did you near the music and the cheers for our President?!

20. Floridagal says:

That woman who greeted them looked pretty frumpy for the occasion. Forgive me for being petty. I am not by an stretch of the imagination up to date on what’s in vogue clothing wise but I would definitely have dressed more professionally whether it was a dress or pants. For crying out loud, you are greeting the President of the United States and the First Lady!
    On a positive note she seemed very enthusiastic when conversing with the First Lady.

• akearn says:

Agree, Florida … I kept thinking, this is the best you can do? A shirt hanging out?? Melania of course was courteous and lovely and agree, they seemed to have a nice chat. I guess on the good side, she made Melania look even better and more like a lady, if that’s possible. 🙂

• LULU says:

Wondering who she is…

• CharterOakie says:

I assumed she’s the wife of the AF officer who escorted POTUS from Marine One to Air Force One. But it’s just an assumption.

21. smiley says:

I hope the world falls in love with our President and First Lady, everywhere they go.

RED WHITE & BLUE, all the way ! 🙂

stunning impact !

• Kathy says:

There appears to be a royal reception planned for Donald & Melania. Various tweets make it sound like Riyadh is decorated for a Trump Festival.

22. Larry Bucar says:

Godspeed Team Camelot, pray that you brought a food + drink taster/tester with you.

23. cja says:

Wow. A First Lady wearing leather?

24. golsono says:

Perpetually Depressed _and unable to realise they are PD – When the door I came in tonight…

25. Joan says:

Thank you for posting this, Sundance. I missed it on TV and then could not find it anywhere. You are better by far than any TV.

26. G3 says:

Safe Travels
    God Bless
    We are with you

27. AmericaFirst says:

Fun, Happy, Beautiful, AND productive. This article is a much needed respite from all the serious claims and insulting language one sees everywhere about our beloved President and his family.

28. Joe S says:

And on cue, the NYT published a story about Trump calling Comey a nut job and suggesting to the Russians that the pressure is off with Comey is gone.

BUT, I believe this was plant to catch LEAKERS. It is so irresistible that he knew it would get out!

They are going to get theses SOBs!

• Eaglemom says:

Of course they are twisting his words too. President Trump said that Comey’s grandstanding, announcing the investigation (which the FBI normally does not do) and refusing to say that Trump was not under investigation was putting a great amount of political pressure on Trump that would now be gone. Trump was NOT saying that firing Comey would stop the Russia investigation.

• kittytrump84 says:

Is that illegal?? Comey is a nut job and so much more.

• Comey has proven himself, over the years, to BE a NUT JOB.
      President Trump knows exactly what he is saying (if he really said it) and why he is saying it (again IF he REALLY said it).
      OMG! I am so PO’d that the Lyin’MSM and Cohorts report as if we are 8 yrs old and it’s story time.
      Who is really that Stupid?

• corimari2013 says:

For those who remember the 1980s and earlier decades: remember when you were a kid, and when the President and his wife left for a trip, the major news outlets covered their departure with film and photos? The story was them, and where they were going, and what they were going to do when they got there. It was big, happening news.
      Respect, honor, patriotism…
      I have not seen or felt all of this since Ronald Reagan was the President.
      I welcome the return of what is right and true and good.

29. indiana08 says:

It was amusing to hear on the car radio Fox News Radio talk about how the Saudis are preparing for Pres. Trump’s arrival. Red carpet, pictures of the president everywhere, he’ll meet 50 muslim world leaders, ect……I never heard that much giddy excitement from the Saudis about meeting Obama. Probably because the Saudis actually respect Pres. Trump.

• fred2w says:

A Treeper posted pictures of the Saudis preparing for President Trump on the May 19th thread.

• bonnibrai says:

Barry didn’t get that on his first BOWzer tour..LOL

• corimari2013 says:

Sounds like they will give our President MUCH more respect and honor than those in our own government and media do.

• piper567 says:

given the Saudi religion/philosophy, w/ the respect reserved for the male, they are no doubt relieved to interact w/ an actual male, an Alpha one at that. Honor still remains in some cultures, and honesty in dealings will be welcome by many.
      You can bet they are not any more effected by US msm than Putin is…Putin just is more public. They all pay attention.
      Everyone is paying attention to TRUMP.
      Our pathetic media, both TV and print is worthless to International leaders…and they all know it.
      No more pantywaist bootscraping apology-ridden lectures about USA identity.
      Been too long since the USA was lead by an Alpha male. Will take everyone a while to adjust, but adjust they will.

• Piper567, you make a very good point.

I have said this before .

Obama and his twiggy little thirty something beta male administration had no respect by any one, any where in the world.

President Trump on the other hand……….

30. Bull Durham says:

Trump has made America Beautiful Again.
    Fantastic President and First Lady.

31. Bree says:

May God protect them!

32. mikebrezzze says:

Their heads have exploded over this “Comey is a nut job” story, I smell a rat, I think the leaker just got played and exposed!!!

33. pooteeweet says:

A good feeling watching our classy President Trump and his elegant Lady!!!!

34. Sundance Please keep posting their pictures and videos here! Most of us do not watch tv or news. we come here. Thanks!

35. Lulu says:

So, I really wonder what Melania eats, and if she has some sort of special workout – or if she’s just genetically superior to the rest of us…

• Regina says:

Her heels would be about all the workout I could handle!

• Concerned Virginian says:

I don’t think Mrs. Trump is “genetically superior”. I think she uses wisely the physical attributes that she has. She may have a specialized workout routine. She was a professional model for many years beginning in childhood. I would think that working as a model requires one to be physically fit, stay at a “working weight” range, doing some sort of beauty and hair routine, etc.
      I can also say that because of Mrs. Trump, I’ve gone through my own closet and gotten rid of anything that looks “frumpy”. I’m also making sure I exercise regularly. I’ll never be a model at this point, but I’m determined to stay healthy and fit.

• thluckyone says:

Lulu, just my opinion yet I agree with your idea about genetics. Let me also add: lots of prayer, a heart filled with love, careful diet & exercise, very little smoking and moderate alcohol intake and – I think especially – Ms. Melania is in love with a guy who is still nuts about her.

She’s in love with a guy who is loyal to his family and especially to her. She is in love with an ASTONISHINGLY brilliant and fearless man who still gives her chills when she looks at him or touches him (or when he caresses her). I think she would love him even if he were a pauper. I think she’s in love with a guy who knows how incredibly fortunate he is to have her in his life – and that love radiates.

Their relationship is none of my business but I hope we ALL come to better understand the love between them as their lives and prayers are shared with us and as we share our prayers and our lives with them. “Father God, Please – please grant us the privilege of seeing their positive and uplifting example and the real love between them for decades to come. May our nation come to honor you, Lord Jesus, in all that we do. Amen.”.

• LULU says:

She’s a lovely woman from a beautiful country. And great genes. She appears to be healthy.

And no, I haven’t a twin. Just an imitator who took my former username.

• LULU says:

Just remember me as the Lulu who used to be here I’ve never seen username theft before.

• Lulu says:

Dear Lord – Lulu is my actual name. There are two Mikes on the site and more than one Joan. WordPress and Disqus have dozens of Lulus try going to BB – it isn’t a unique name/handle. I have been Lulu on message boards since the 90’s and Lulu since I was toddling around my nursery.

• Mary kate conly says:

My precious fur baby who wears her TRUMP 2016 onesie like a badge of honor, is named Lulu. She loves Trump rallies more than her baconator treats!

36. fedback says:

al Sisi: Trump is vital to resolving Israeli Palestinian conflict. Trump is a great man who is not satisfied with anything but success and we have confidence in his abilities and promises

37. Anne says:

Disgusting media. I don’t know what this is about since the WaPo story is behind a firewall:

38. Bull Durham says:

So the NYT and WaPo wait until he’s airborne and then drop their new garbage to set a new meme over Russia.

WH leaks from NSC or someone who has access to detailed reports of Russia FM and Trump meeting. Treason!

The other is about some current top adviser linked to Russians. Smear.

It will never end.

39. fred5678 says:

FLOTUS Melania “walks the runway” at JB Andrews. She has done this before, obviously!!!!!

Looking forward to stylish pants suit, maybe long skirt, and NO HEAD SCARF in Riyadh.

Oh … and NO BOWING!!!!!!

40. Mary Kate Conly says:

Every heart beats true for the red white and blue!

Oh, and Melania and Ivanka are, ahem, “stacked”.

• CharterOakie says:

Based on your handle, which perhaps is your name (very feminine)…
      You can get away with saying that.

So thanks on behalf of us guys for saying it! : ))

41. winky says:

Beautiful pics of President and FL Melania on Dailey Mail…..my fave

• Joan says:

Thank you for your post. I enjoyed their pictures. What wonderful representatives of America the Trumps are!

• corimari2013 says:

Thanks very much, winky! DailyMail UK always does a wonderful job of photography.
      The shot of Pres. & Mrs. Trump walking up the stairs to the airplane: she is climbing those steep steps in the stiletto heels without hanging onto the railing or her husband!
      The close-up, face-front photo of Pres. Trump: the color of his tie is stunning–periwinkle blue–my all-time favorite crayon color in the box of 64.

• They have the best photographer with the best camera in the world right now. Love their photos…

42. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Melania is so gorgeous. First Family winning huge!

43. adaminohio says:

The part I liked most was in the first video when he’s climbing up the stairs to AF1 and the presidential seal comes into view. Just seemed very powerful to me in ways I can’t adequately explain. It even looks like President Trump was looking over at it as he was going up the stairs as if he’s paying his respect to it.

44. Joan says:

I don’t know how Melania can walk so well in those mile-high heels she wears. But she is gorgeous and people overseas will love her.

45. Pam says:

It’s so refreshing to have a president who takes the time to salute the gentleman in uniform at the bottom of the steps of AF1 every single time. Both POTUS and FLOTUS are a nice well matched pair. 🙂

46. Summer says:

No doubt the liberal men, even those afflicted with the Super Low T syndrome (99%) are ogling Melania. Chris Matthews once admitted that he could watch her walk all day.

She is the epitome of beauty, grace and simple elegance. And the best part — she is not inserting herself into politics like that insufferable vulgar Michelle Obama.

• LULU says:

FTA:

Via GotNews:

Presidential Adviser Dina Habib Powell can’t stop betraying President Donald J. Trump by leaking to New York Times White House Correspondent Maggie Haberman, according to sources close to GotNews and patriot pundit Mike Cernovich.

Dina Habib Powell is only the latest national security threat in the White House GotNews has exposed. In February, we revealed Deputy Chief of Staff Katie Walsh as a White House leaker to the Times’s Haberman, resulting in Walsh’s firing.

On Tuesday, GotNews revealed Powell to be a leaker, and can now report Haberman received classified information from her.

• BAMAFan says:

Still looking for evidence attorney Cernovich. You do remember what that is and why it is needed to support allegations such as this. Powell may very well be the leaker, but I’m not ready to throw her overboard without some evidence. Got anything GotNews?

47. Dora says:

• Minnie says:

Thank you for posting, Pam.

OUR President is traveling overseas to meet with 3 different religions – Muslims, Jews and Christians!

America cannot solve all the world’s problems but a start must be made.

He will cap off this historic trip by meeting with OUR military to thank them. Can’t think of a better way to finish up this amazing visit.

God bless America and God bless Mr. Trump!

🇺🇸🚂🇺🇸

48. dbethd says:

How does she walk in those high-heels over grass and at such a quick pace? Obviously this is more important than “muh-Russia!”

• LULU says:

You stride out and walk with weight on the ball of the foot. Not on the heel. It requires strong straight legs, strong ankles and feet. A high arch. And very well-designed, well-made shoes. I used to have all of that. Used to. 🙂