Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty To Child Sexting Charge – Wife Files for Divorce…

Perpetual pervert, and disgraced former Democrat congressman, Anthony Weiner, turned himself in to the FBI, pleaded guilty in federal court this morning to a single count of transferring obscene material to a minor.

Later in the afternoon, a court official confirmed his wife Huma Abedin had filed for divorce after seven years of marriage. The divorce is uncontested. Weiner, 52, agreed to surrender his iPhone as part of the plea agreement, and he must register as a sex offender. Weiner also apologized to the teenage girl.

NEW YORK – Weiner agreed Friday not to appeal any sentence between 21 and 27 months in prison.

During the hearing, the Democratic former congressman apologized through tears to the 15-year-old girl with whom he exchanged sexually explicit texts, saying, “I accept full responsibility for my conduct. I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse. I knew this was as morally wrong as it was unlawful.”

“These destructive impulses brought great devastation to my family and friends, and destroyed my life’s dream of public service,” he continued. “I am committed to making amends to all those I have harmed.”

Weiner was already in federal custody ahead of the hearing.

The judge told him he would have to register as a sex offender.

The FBI began investigating him in September after the North Carolina girl told a tabloid news site that she and the disgraced former politician had exchanged lewd messages for several months. She also accused him of asking her to undress on camera. (more)

Flashback – The most epic press conference in history:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, media bias, New York, Notorious Liars, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

234 Responses to Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty To Child Sexting Charge – Wife Files for Divorce…

1. Watcher says:

Note chuckie the clown and other new York pols silence.

2. Bitter Clinger says:

Wasn’t it merely a few days ago that former congresswoman Corrine Brown, D, FL was sentenced for fraud and stealing money from the children’s charity she set up? Isn’t Senator NJ under indictment and yet still making our laws in the US Senate? Wasn’t Chaka Fattah, D, PA recently sent up the river? It’s hard to keep up.

3. Bitter Clinger says:

Oops. Senator Bob Menendez, D, NJ I meant to say.

4. scottmc37 says:

Of course she waited till after he pleaded guilty so he wouldnt testify against her to get a reduced charge.

Now that this is out of the way will he run for Mayor of NY, or just get his congress position back? He is well connected with his mentor Schumer and very close ties to the Clintons. Him and Bill have similar hobbies/interests

5. hugofitch1 says:

AB called out the Podestas as well. That shoe has yet to drop.

• Southern Son says:

I miss Andrew So Bad!
      Imagine how Effective he would be in President Trumps Cabinet.
      Being the Rebel he was, he probably would have declined, as he was Totally Independent.
      But I feel his Presence and Influence still.
      He and Bannon would have Annihilated the Communist Enemedia by now, and President Trump would have his leasure getting the cOnNgReSs, off their ass.

6. I can’t remember a steeper public fall from grandeur than this guys last seven years.
    He went from, sky’s the limit to desperate and hopeless in a few short years. His worldly losses are incalculable. Now if he could only desire forgiveness from God the way he pursued lustful desires he could salvage his eternity. That would lead him to realize a need for a savior and unlock his understanding that Jesus is that savior. Pray for this guy as you would a family member standing on a ledge. Which of us has not been lost and bewildered? But probably never to this extent. It’s not unlike God to brake a person to fix him, I hope Anthony’s story isn’t over and years from now we read about a wonderful transformation of grace.

7. jwingermany says:

If anybody hasn’t seen the documentary Hating Breitbart…YOU’RE WRONG! 😉

I saw it on YouTube and tried to send a link to my brother and father in the states, and they told me that the video was banned. Can anyone let me know what’s up with that video?

I’ve read that, like Seth Rich and others, Andrew’s death was suspicious. Any information where I can research that deeper would be greatly appreciated.

In fact, using the search on CTH will likely get me a very good start.