Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – Thursday May 11th…

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream linkFox10 Livestream link

This entry was posted in Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Sean Spicer, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

311 Responses to Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – Thursday May 11th…

1. whoseyore says:

In regard to President Trump’s question about asking Comey if he was investigating him when he made mention that he wanted to keep his job – what about Bill Clinton meeting with the Attorney General on the plane when his wife was under investigation. What about all of the speeches where large amounts of money is given for ‘obvious’ favors later? What about all of the Lobbyists sticking money in the pockets of Congress/Senate to sway votes and pass bills/laws that make the Lobbyists and officials rich?
    YOU REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT CONFLICTS OF INTEREST??? YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE? Okay then…..BRING IT!

2. SR says:

Sarah does not need to take questions everyday from these fake MSM. Give the statement and leave. There will be 2 days for questioning. You can change the heart of snake by playing nice but not of fake MSM except if President cut money supply of these networks.

• filia.aurea says:

It would MAKE MY DAY if POTUS had 5 minutes to walk in to one of Sarah’s briefings, when those idiotic hacks are hounding her with one of their “follow-up/but u said/ but Sean said (preplanned)” questions. Spit them all out, questions/follow-ups & gotchas, otherwise STHU about the subject.

3. The Boss says:

Is it just me, or is April Ryan becoming dumber by the day?

4. Joe Knuckles says:

I really like her straightforward approach. Ol’ Huck did a good job raising this one. I’d love to see him come out and handle these idiots’ questions, what a kick that would be.
    I think the moment Governor Huckabee stood up for Trump at one of the early debates was important. The moderator was trying to get all the candidates to trash Trump, but when they got to Huck, he said “Heck, I love the guy!”. He was the one of the first really prominent Republicans to stand up like that. Some still won’t.

5. Howie says:

The WH Press Corpse is a Hate Group.

• Papoose says:

Talk about collusion. I’d love to say they are a pack of idiots, but then I’d be dismissing them as smart and sly foxes trying to bring an impeachment case against President Trump. They are on a mission to bring our POTUS down. That’s where they are truly stupid, since they THINK we can’t see exactly what they are trying to do. Dopes.

6. unconqueredone says:

“White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders delivers the press beating for May 11th:”
    I’m sure many someones already commented, but a press beating easily puts a smile on my face.

7. andi lee says:

👏👏👏
    I have to say it.

Ms. Sarah owned the room, the podium, the walls, the chairs … like a boss!

Finale was fantastic!
    ~Gone, baby, gone!
    ~❤~

8. sudsy49 says:

The next time somebody asks “Why now?” re Comey, I hope the response is that Trump didn’t even get his deputy AG until late April because of Congressional footdragging. How is Potus supposed to govern with only a partial team in place?

9. Papoose says:

Good for President Trump for clearing the air thrice with Comey regarding his being a target in the Russian collusion investigation hoax. He cleaned the slate before firing the hack. He would not have been able to fire the man had he been told he was a target or if Comey told him I cannot answer that question.
    What was Bill Clinton doing meeting in secret with Loretta Lynch on an airplane? What bunk!

Red herrings.

10. WeThePeople2016 says:

I watched this today, and it was obvious that Sarah was getting frustrated with the same questions over and over again. She did a great job hitting back. My suggestion would be to cut off the same line of questions after a certain point and say something to the point that is the time I will answer today on that question. Then I would ask for a different question and call on that person to change the narrative. She is letting the WH Press control the narrative with the same questions over and over again. There are other important things going on such as OCare collapsing, Trump’s EOs, tax reform, Trump meeting with Kissinger, etc. that needed to be discussed. She can’t rely on the Press to bring it up because that doesn’t fit the narrative.

• whoseyore says:

I totally agree with this and thought the same thing when I was listening. Spicer entertains repeated questions more than Sarah and I love that she seems to have the upper hand with these jerks; but, even Sarah allows a little more than she should. If she starts humiliating them by saying to ‘Please pay attention’ that she already answered that question and tell them she is sure that they could get notes from them, it wouldn’t take but about a week for them to get the message.

• Beverly says:

The traditional reply to an idiotic question that’s brought up a second time is a curt, “Asked and answered…. Next?” and point to another one of these SOBs. If they try the same blasted question, reply “Asked and answered…. Next?” and point to another one of these SOBs. If they try the same blasted question, say, “I assume that there are no other questions. Good day, ladies and gentlemen [sic],” gather your notes, and leave the room.

Really, that’s all they need to do.

11. Molly says:

Just now getting to watch this. I really like Sarah Sanders in this role. Most impressive to me .. three Qs asked three different ways by Jonathan-whoever. 😉

First posted video above, 23:12 through 27:16

12. kltk1 says:

I have to give her a lot of credit. Watching her the last two days handling this situation so incredibly well is impressive. To say the least. She also deserves a tremendous amount of credit for standing up to an incredibly hostile press corp and not letting them push her around. She earned the respect of the president the last two days.

Having said all that, not sure where Spicer’s been the last couple of days but if it’s a case of him simply not wanting to take the heat, he deserves to be let go. If it’s legit, I stand corrected.

13. She did a great job. She needs to learn one lesson though. Always respond to the questioner in the same tone they address her. If they are snarky and condescending she should be snarky and condescending back. If they are respectful and with their question, she needs to be clear and respectful with her answer. But she certainly shouldn’t take any crap from any of these fools. She has proven that she knows how to handle herself.

14. Beverly says:

WOW! I just watched Sarah bounce the odious (ABC tool) Jonathan Karl’s head off the floor! and I can’t wipe the smile off my face!!!

President Trump, I think you need to get Miss Sarah in there: she’s cool, confident, and collected, and she’s not taking any guff from any of these cretins. WOWOWOW

15. Here’s my response to the fakenooz media twits who continue to press the point that McCabe has come out and said the rank and file in the FBI thought highly of Comey, which contradicts what Sanders was saying that people in the FBI she had heard from were in favor of him being fired. Especially the twit who asked who would we expect to have a better handle on the feelings of FBI Agents — McCabe or Sanders?

Why would we expect that if McCabe asked FBI agents how they felt about Comey that the agents would be honest and say something other than “Jim Comey is great”? What is to be gained by them being forthright with McCabe, who could make their lives miserable if he didn’t like the answer they gave. Would these fakenooz media twits be “honest” if the COO of their fakenooz organization asked them how they felt about the CEO? Sarah Sanders has no power over them so the agents who contacted her could speak freely about how they really felt.