Secretary Tillerson Honors Fallen American Foreign Service Workers…

During a ceremony today at the State Department, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson delivered remarks of remembrance and honored fallen foreign service workers.

I will fully admit to being unaware that Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty were considered State Dept foreign service personnel (note their names on the memorial wall).

All prior media reports had listed Woods and Doherty as “contracted security”, and only Sean Smith and Christopher Stevens as DoS employees.

The Benghazi Brief

This entry was posted in Benghazi-Gate, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Deep State, media bias, Military, Patriotism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Secretary of State, Secretary Tillerson, Susan Rice, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Secretary Tillerson Honors Fallen American Foreign Service Workers…

1. Pam says:

T-Rex gave these fallen individuals the dignity, honor, and respect they deserved.

2. teaforall says:

So Greatly deserved. Thank You Sec Tillerson

• RickA says:

Mrs. Boyle, may God bless you and your husband. I lost a friend in Operation Desert Storm and his wife ultimately had to involve our Congressman to obtain the death benefits this US Army Reserve Captain deserved. The lies, deceptions, mis-representations and stonewalling that occurred in the aftermath of his death are eerily similar in many regards.

• pauline315 says:

My Congressman sided with the insurance lobbyists – so no – so far I have recovered nothing – including the truth about my husbands death.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.

• Minnie says:

Mrs. Boyle, my deepest condolences on your loss.

Mr. Boyle was a truly amazing American, risking and sacrificing all for his country.

I will visit your Foundation page, shortly.

You and your family are in my prayers.

May your loving memories of this great man continue to bring you comfort.

❤️

• MaineCoon says:

Mrs. Boyle, I am so sorry for your loss and terrible events you were put through. May God comfort you. God bless you.

• rashamon says:

My heart breaks for you. Eisenhower’s warning about the military-industrial-congressional complex apparently was for naught as the outrageous behavior of some of our leaders continues to hide the tawdry side of this triad. They have perfected the obfuscation of the truth to the point that it’s difficult to trust those held up for respect and admiration.

I do not say this lightly as my family has served in every conflict since the Revolutionary War, and a few are career officers today. Our country deserves noble men and women to fight for The U.S. Constitution that protects our personal rights and freedoms. This includes respect for the contractors who serve so generously and risk their lives in foreign lands.

Bless you. I hope you find the some degree of peace in continuing the work you and your family began while he was overseas.

• andi lee says:

No words can express the sorrow in my heart for your loss, or for the abject failure in, and of, our military. I did read all available articles and watched the video, also.

I will say this, Mrs. Boyle, you are an amazing woman of strength and courage. Thank you for sharing, and allowing us the privilege of knowing your husband, Mr. Boyle, and his great service to our country. God bless you!

• pauline315 says:

Thank you for such moving words. I have been criticized heavily for not ‘moving on’ – I ask then, if you will not fight for your family – who then will you fight for?

I have thought about posting all the articles here – interested in you feedback and others. Sharing my story publicly is one way to hopefully garner enough support for justice as well as keeping me safe.

Thoughts?

3. Minnie says:

Thank you, sir, for your stirring tribute.

Words will never return our fallen heroes, but their legacies will live, forever.

🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

4. The Boss says:

I am so glad every day for the competence and patriotism shown by this administration.

• JC says:

So true, Boss, so true.

I still struggle mightily over Benghazi. This tribute helps, but justice needs to be served for the terrible wrongs, the incompetence, the deep corruption, the lies and the despicable cover-up. One of the biggest blights on our history, imho.

Please, God, for the families of these fallen heroes.

5. Weeper says:

The Heart ❤️

MAGA!!! 🦁

6. FLEEVY says:

The men murdered by Hillary Clinton to cover up her crimes. Sad. Time to lock her up.

7. duchess01 says:

This ceremony is so special for many reasons – one, in particular – Benghazi – comes to mind – Secretary Tillerson takes his job seriously – unlike some of his predecessors – he cares –

Thank You, Secretary Tillerson, for honoring those who served and made the ultimate sacrifice!

• JC says:

Yes, Duchess. Each day provides enormous contrast between President Trump’s administration and the last, rendering the actions of the past eight years even more obscene than they were as they were happening.

Secretary Tillerson brings such honor, gravitas and integrity to the position, the impact reverberates across the country and even around the world.

8. vanroth50 says:

I was watching the video of Tillerson’s swearing in at the WH as well as hist first speech at the State HQ and the one thing that is so striking about the man is how comfortable he is in any setting and the gift he has for speaking ex tempore.

Also, somewhat off topic but have you noticed how incredibly gracious, warm and humble President Trump is when he attends ceremonies like swearing-ins or to honor people? He makes special efforts to reach out to the spouses and family members, greets them warmly and encourages them to come up-front and be seen and recognized and steps back and let them have the spotlight. And he will always call out key people in the audience, recognize them and invite them to speak a few words. Just like when during the biggest moment of his life as he was delivering his victory speech on Nov 9th, he gave special mention to Reince Preibus and made him say a few words. At heart, he is really a self-effacing, warmhearted and gracious man. Who can forget that moment when he invited all those coal miners to the Oval Office after signing that EO and told them that he wanted to give them a “personal tour” ?!

• Minnie says:

Indeed, vanroth, OUR President is a man of:

“We”, “Us” and “Ours”

Truly a man of and for the people.

I thank God every day for His will that Mr. Trump leads us in this historic period of time.

🇺🇸

9. starfcker says:

Remember, President Trump, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Ross, and others are truly serving. They don’t need this gig. They do it out of a sense of responsibility. It doesn’t surprise me a bit that they respect and admire the service of others.

10. andi lee says:

The “annex” at the US Benghazi Special Mission compound was property of CIA, per congressional hearing / HRC testimony, and headquarters for Woods & Doherty.

~ Rest In Peace

11. Maquis says:

They all served. Well and truly.

Godspeed, Good Men, Godspeed.