Official Portrait of First Lady Melania Trump Released…

The White House is announcing the release of the first official portrait of First Lady Melania Trump, taken in her new residence at the White House.

“I am honored to serve in the role of First Lady, and look forward to working on behalf of the American people over the coming years,” Mrs. Trump said. Portrait Link Here

This entry was posted in media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

166 Responses to Official Portrait of First Lady Melania Trump Released…

1. Deep Blue says:

Wow! How does Trump get any work done when she’s around?

2. WeThePeople2016 says:

Simply stunning.

3. Serena says:

WOW!!!! I am in awe!!! So proud of our First Lady!!!

4. Adam says:

You know what she has that has been missing from the White House for many years? Class.

5. Bree says:

Beautiful and classy!

6. indiana08 says:

Wow! She is so gorgeous. It’s hard not to stare at her. As a woman, I’m in awe of her beauty and so inspired all at the same time.

7. shaygirl says:

Just Beautiful!

8. daughnworks247 says:

Never underestimate Melania. She is sharp as a razor and the eyes in the back of Trump’s head.

9. beatriz824 says:

her hands and nails are exquisite…oh and nice ring…

seriously, i’m ecstatic about her being FL….imagine the pride the slovenian people must feel

• SteveInCO says:

I wonder if, while holding the Bibles during the swearing in, she was thinking how she was born in a dirt poor provincial city in the least-important Yugoslav republic, and now she was married to the most important man in the world…

America! What a country!

• TatonkaWoman says:

Had this same thought, Steve.
        The irony is that she epitomizes everything the left says we should support: immigrants coming to this country to pursue their dreams, succeeding and contributing — and they absolutely despise her. Rotten two-faced liars, they are. They obviously believe that God made our mouths with 2 sides so they could talk out of both of them!

10. Here’s some interesting trivia to indicate there is more to that portrait than first meets the eye. I scanned all the First Lady portraits on Google. The ONLY other First Lady who crosses her arms in front of her (wrists, actually) and is wearing black is … wait for it … Mrs. Andrew Jackson!!

Layers. Nuances. I love this. Reminds me of the “pussy bow” on the blouse she wore not too long ago! My daughter laughed her head off!!

Also, you have to give that photographer credit for getting in some cleavage that no one will notice.

11. SteveInCO says:

Gorgeous pic, and it’s only better knowing it’s much deeper than skin deep.

Just as importantly, she loves this country…and knows what this country should (and will again) stand for. I seriously doubt that either 44’s FLOTUS or 42’s FLOTUS did.

12. patrickhenrycensored says:

Eyes of the Tigress

13. Charlie says:

POTUS looks so happy when she is by his side. Melania is stunning!
    Totally different when media is around POTUS looks like a lion protecting the Pride.

14. justfactsplz says:

This portrait of our beautiful First Lady is stunning. She exudes class, beauty, and inner beauty. I am so very proud of her. The White House has never had such great First Lady. She is the absolute best in every way. I can see her hand in pictures I’ve seen throughout the White House and it’s events since President Trump took office. She has such great taste and that’s been missing in our House for a long long time.

15. I just pull up the Treehouse for the articles, I swear!

16. TatonkaWoman says:

Landslide said it on the first page: Lioness!!

In my opinion this picture is the absolute perfect blending of serene softness and steely strength! Represents exactly what our President – and our Country – needs in the role of First Lady.

God blessed us, indeed.

17. Ron says:

She’s one of those women that’s so pretty you can’t hardly look at them, without feeling like you’re completely gawking.

18. Kaco says:

I think it’s safe to say this is the most beautiful First Lady and First Family for that matter. But more than that, very good people!

19. got243kids says:

My mother, who has bought every foul, derogatory dish MSLSD and CNN have served against President Trump, asked me what I thought of Melania. My response; I never thought I would live to see such elegance, grace and stunning beauty radiate from the White House as you did with Jacquelyn Kennedy.
    When she was done choking, her only retort: “She only married for money.”

So deep is the rage from Hillary’s stomping. Sad.

20. James W Crawford says:

The official portrait of the First Lady is stunning.

I must confess that I enjoyed the photos published by the New York Post even more. Melania has nothing to be ashamed of. She looked fantastic.

21. Bendix says:

I’m glad to see that Mrs. Trump wasn’t bullied into having a big grin pasted on her face for her portrait. Her natural expression is calm and serious, and she’s been criticized for it, by women with nothing at all better to do.
    IMO Melania has never looked lovelier than she did at her husband’s inauguration. I noticed that a mainstream publication (Town & Country) was forced to praise her beautiful blue outfit, because Ralph Lauren designed it for her. Good for him.

22. Sandy says:

Such a classy, beautiful First Lady. The most beautiful ever! I bet Putin would love meeting her. He would be charmed and even want to be friends with the United States.

23. Kenyon Hull says:

Lovely first lady! It is great to have patriotic Americans in the White House once again!