Representative Peter King appeared on Fox News Bill O’Reilly show tonight to discuss the surveillance evidence identified to Intel Chairman Devin Nunes.

(Video Prompted to discussion segment at 03:35 – just hit play)

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump Transition, media bias, NSA, President Trump, Spying, Uncategorized, Valerie Jarrett, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

208 Responses to Intel Committee Rep Peter King Discusses Meeting With Devin Nunes and Trump Surveillance…

1. Finalage says:

Woodward’ interview after King’s needs to be deconstructed. He seemed to minimize it as typical reports on foreign diplomats but the key aspect here is the unmasking of conversations involving Trump’s people having nothing to do with intelligence. If this is true, this is a gross violation of usual protocol. The question is why? Why were these conversations unmasked? Who was involved? Who knew of the transcripts?

A lot of questions but Woodward’s interview gives a window into how the media will approach these new allegations.

• Oldschool says:

Woodward was shameful in his replies.

• The Demon Slick says:

I thought what King said was a bombshell, that there were reports “These things read like a pi report, dates, times, places…” It makes it look like someone dipped into the data stored and pulled out Trump and his people, then wrote up what they did in some kind of report, which then got passed around. That’s a thousand times worse than watergate. Seriously though does anyone really believe that the collection was “incidental”? Unless “incidental” means “we collect everything anyways all the time”, which it does. That’s why they’re so dangerous, they have literally everything. If they want a list of gay Cowboys with concealed carry licences they can just print out a list. Any grouping, any cross reference you can imagine can be listed and targeted. Armenian rodeo clowns, here’s a list! People who read Ron Paul books, here’s a list! The list is the first step.
      “First, we make a list…”

• Where’s your “Deep Throat” now, Mr. Woodward??

• Ozzie says:

This was always MSM’s “ray gun” maybe “thunder gun” It killed everything in its path, now the gun is being taken away for being misused. I think they are piss pissed.
      The information collection will never stop but, how can it ever be managed or secured? It is a weapon that will be too powerful to ignore by most good people. And we all know politicians are far from ” good”.
      Knowing the thoughts and intentions of anyone you want to observe? And why do we have trouble knowing who the terroists are? Answer: government doesn’t have trouble with knowing who are terrorists. So why do we have them?
      I know it’s wrong but I’d like to see this information used on the people who use it on us, maybe just till their skin turns bright red, and glows, just a little.

• yy4u says:

Finalage — ” conversations involving Trump’s people having nothing to do with intelligence. If this is true, this is a gross violation of usual protocol. ”

Siccing the IRS on Tea Parties was a “gross violation of usual protocol”.

Eric Holder refusing to turn over subpoenas in the Fast and Furious ivestigation was a
      “gross violation of usual protocol”.

The Obama Administration’s blaming an innocent filmmaker (and jailing him) was
      a “gross violation of usual protocol”.

Since when have the Democrats had to abide by protocol?

2. Stringy Theory says:

Wish I had more confidence in King. He is a gadfly most of the time and a camera hog.

3. redtreesquirrel says:

Nunes says there will be more information coming out on Friday. It appears surveillance was related to FISA order.

• 1hear2learn says:

What? No way, didn’t FBI Comey just tell us in the hearing that there was no eveidence of FISA? /S

• I think Comey is now on the fast track to Screwed.

• Stringy Theory says:

Perfect description!

• 1hear2learn says:

We can only hope. I’m both so tickled and po’d about this at the same time about this! Tickled that Trump is “somewhat” vindicated finally (Trump’s word, not mine), because he and we all know that media will spin this as this is not exactly what Trump tweeted it was. And po’d because these azzhats running to the microphone already knew this and only are coming forward now so shocked, shocked I tell you, because of Freedom Watch and the whistle blower hero that went to them after these clowns ignored what he had to say.

These programs need to be ended. If FBI or any Intelligence agency has a suspect they want to surveil, let them go get a warrant and surveil only that info and not every citizens info like they are currently doing.

• TrustyHaste says:

Prediction: as it becomes more and more apparent that Yes, he was surveilled, the spin will be that surveillance is not illegal, no, not at all, this is normal. Am I right? But someone please tell me that this spin cannot stick.

• skifflegirl says:

O’Reilly seems to think this is a really, really big deal.

Only reason I say that is because of what that means in the MSM world.

I know WHAT I THINK is a really, really big deal (eight years of Obama’s campaign to shut down Conservative speech/advocating, BO’s sealed school/passport records, tapping Merkel’s and James Rosen’s phones, hacking Sharyl Atkinson’s computer, etc, etc etc.)

If someone like BOR thinks this could put some people in jail, then that means something. We might actually see something happen to Obama, Clapper, Brennan, et al. At least the possibility exists.

• TrustyHaste says:

Of course, it is a REALLY big deal and everyone has said it. But, knowing the half asleep nature of most people, they just might get away with saying that it is not a biggie. After all, what were the Consequences of the Edward Snowden and Wikileaks revelations?? Nada, no one was punished! Just like Financial Crimes. No accountability! I would hope that this would not repeat here, but I am very skeptical. What do you think?

• Gerry says:

Surveillance is not illegal but if there is an eight month gap from the time Congress is informed of that FISA warrant, that is the crux of the problem. If only the Obama admin is privy to that information and especially during the election with the intent to make it “more” available for leaks goes to the heart of abuse of power.
              Also I’ll bet Nunes himself was targeted since he was on the transition team.

• woohoowee says:

Our government let a bunch of people into our country that shouldn’t have been let in, and now they’re using that as an excuse to spy on *all* of us. That about right?

• yy4u says:

My guess is that while the Russians told our “intelligence” community about the Boston Bomber brothers, our “intelligence” community was too busy gathering information on conservatives to worry about a couple of Muslims.

• woohoowee says:

Ditto.

IC was busy keeping an eye on all those white militias that are terrorizing everyone and shooting up the country. Oh, wait…that might take two agents. Maybe they were busy checking out all the tens of thousands of white Christian “preppers” terrorizing all the poor moslems, black and brown people and shooting up the country. Oh, wait…there aren’t any with a desire to do so. They must’ve been busy investigating the millions and millions of white klansmen who are terrorizing everyone and shooting people from coast to coast. Oh, wait…that’s not realistic, either. Well, perhaps they were stopping scores of black people from shooting and terrorizing each other and everyone else. Oh, wait…they didn’t do very well with that project. Perhaps they were stopping tens of millions of illegals from breaking the law and trashing the country. Oh, wait… Well, to be fair, I have read they did stop some terrorist attacks, but, obviously, missed some big ones.

Sheesh! Maybe IC doesn’t have a clue what a threat is? I’ve lived in the American South for quite a few years and have never known anyone in a militia, the klan, or any other kind of kook outfit. Don’t know anyone who knows anyone in any kind of nutty organization. If anything like that was going on, we’d know. What appears to be kinda/sorta prevalent are gangbangers or just plain thugs and I’m sure local LE know exactly who they are and keep a lid on it. Maybe IC needs lessons from local LE instead of the other way around.

• woohoowee says:

Oh, I forgot all the people on methamphetamine. Yikes!

We know a man who was about 80 when he had to shoot an intruder. The elderly man said the intruder (white guy in his 20’s iirc) was so messed up on drugs when came in on him and his wife that the intruder was running through their house screaming at the top of his lungs. The intruder did not survive, but it was a justified shooting.

Then there was the young white guy walking down the middle of the road we were driving down early one Sunday morning. His head was completely shaved except a 4-5″ green Mohawk, piercings everywhere and he had on a black collar with spikes on it, a pair of dirty jeans and nothing else. His eyes were rolled back in his head and when we tried to get him out of the middle of the road, he couldn’t hear us. His “friends” pulled up within just a few minutes so we left.

I could go on, but you get the picture. It seems like just about everyone has friends, relatives or neighbors who are/were on methamphetamine. Prisons full of addicts. What a disaster!

Build The Wall! Make America Work Again! MAGA!

• John Galt says:

“These programs need to be ended.”

Obozo flooded the country with Muslims. Hard to tell what happens if the FBI – NSA stops monitoring all of their communications 24/7/365.

• BakoCarl says:

Waiting for a ride on the “busted” bus.

• woohoowee says:

By himself! Slippery screwed himself!

• mopar2016 says:

Comey is a Clinton homey. He’s got ties to the Clinton foundation.
          I think that he’s perjured himself at least a couple of times lately.
          I wanted Mr. Trump to get rid of him weeks ago, but it looks like the president is letting Comey seal his own fate.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

You are so eloquent!

• The Demon Slick says:

Comey is just beginning to understand the reason Trump handed him that big coil of rope earlier this week.

• boutis says:

Unless the FBI was not the one doing the FISA surveillance. There are so many twists and turns and so much misuse of federal personnel for political advantage it could be any agency’s law enforcement arm (who needs 16 agencies who can do surveillance?). If the FBI said no and Obama/Lynch just went to another agency with a plan to get a warrant who went along with it of course we would be horrified at the misuse and misbehaviour of any agency who was granted surveillance and dissemination power in the last days of Obama. Comey denying FBI did it and then his soliloquy about the awesome power and how much training and how careful the FBI are about “masking” could be a setup for some schmucks being outed in some agency going hog wild for Obama and the cause. Who knows?

4. 1hear2learn says:

What a bunch of spin in the so called No Spin Zone… and no mention of the whistle blower that was ignored until Freedom Watch sends the letter and forces Nunez to speak?

5. americalsgt says:

Why is no one questioning why Obama took off alone to Tahiti. How far in advance were the plans made? Why would he pass up the opportunity to be here for the NCAA basketball tournament where he would have been shuffled around like quasi royalty to all the games? Did he know the news was going to break?

• 1hear2learn says:

I’d say, pardon my French, hell yes he knew! From the Freedom Watch letter, they all knew the ball was about to drop as Freedom Watch gave them plenty of time to get their ducks in a row before they dropped the bomb themselves.

• dilonsfo says:

I am only guessing but probably because Obama in now a private citizen and doesn’t have to reveal his schedule or the reasons he is going somewhere unless he or a spokesperson announces it. I am with you wanting to know why he disappeared on an unannounced trip. We don’t even know if he is really in Tahiti. My hope is that he is hiding because he knew this stuff was going to be discovered…but I don’t know if that is the reason.

• BobW462 says:

Barry knew the jig was up immediately after POTUS’ first tweet on subject.

• Alexsandra says:

Yep, he’s been mighty quiet since then. Even bulldog Holder shut up.

• John Galt says:

March 4 Trump tweeted

March 7 House scheduled intelligence hearing for March 20

“Those being asked to testify March 20 include former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, who was fired by President Donald Trump in January after refusing to defend his travel ban executive order in court. FBI Director James Comey and NSA Director Mike Rogers were also asked to testify.”

March 15 Obama arrived in Tahiti

• maiingankwe says:

There is so much that has happened since our President Trump has been inaugurated. Think about it… we’ve got all of those executive orders to help our country going on one side, our president meeting and speaking with other foreign countries, all of his cabinet members keeping super busy they barely have time to take a deep breath, the msm going gonzo over a hopeful impeachment, Russia and everything else that they can make negative or just make up. soros affiliations offering 15 grand a month to quit your job and set up a team to take our POTUS down. And so on and so and so on. So much is coming from all different directions and the only one I would trust to keep on top of it all would be our President Trump. I don’t know how he does it all, but to just take one step at a time and be five steps ahead of everyone else. It exhausts me just thinking about what his daily load must really be.

I wonder, but doubt if Tahiti doesn’t have extradition agreements with our country, so I would guess the idiot is just meeting his puppet masters stooges in figuring out their next chess move. I would hope he is terrified of what may come out and put him in prison.

So many of these politicians, black hats in our alphabet soup, and others have never really gotten taken down and served lengthy prison terms for decades. It’s been awhile since one has gotten the book thrown at them except Senator B from Illinois trying to sell obamas seat. What’s his name? Blagovich? Sorry, memory is failing me today.

I’m serious, how many thought there was a really good chance the hag could’ve been taken down and out? I thought there was a slim possibility with our idiot, a possibility nevertheless. I knew that Lynch would never have dared, but I did think our new POTUS and Sessions would be better to do it until I heard President Trump say nah, not going to since he’s a nice guy and going to forgive and all. All my hopes dropped after that.

So, is this time going to be any different? It would be one way to clean out the swamp creatures, take most of them out at once. I guess we will have to be patient and watch and see. I hope with all of my being that something will be done and the courts will be full along with an increase in the prison population, but for some reason I just can’t get my hopes up. Hopefully, that will soon change. I love our President Trump and I will stand with him. I won’t be happy if nothing is done, and I really can’t believe that nothing will be done of this. However, I don’t see the idiot or the hag going down, maybe it’s because it sounds to good to be true. Anyways, whatever he decides, I’m sure he will have his reasons for it, and he is far smarter than I am.

I hope I’m not sounding to wishy washy, my mind is just going back and forth and trying to navigate with all of this information. Sometimes it takes me a bit to get all the pieces of the puzzle together.
          B well good Treepers and stay strong,
          Ma’iingankwe

• jeans2nd says:

Ma’iingankwe, Pres Trump said he, Pres Trump himself, would forgive. Forgive does not mean forget.

Pres Trump never included AG Sessions nor DOJ in the “forgive” comments. Lady Justice remains blindfolded while weighing the Scales of Justice. A moral, ethical President would never interfere in an ongoing criminal investigation.

No worries, Ma’iingankwe. Revenge – and Justice – is Mine, saith the Lord.

• shadowcole says:

I think we just have to let the Good Lord take care of it and he will. Have faith.

• Melinda says:

I read that the Lady Michelle boat with 4 tons of coccaine was busted in St Vincent and Obozo left toavoid being questioned about it

• The Demon Slick says:

In Tahiti they have a traditional called “rae-tae” which is basically where young men dress as women and engage in homosexual behavior. The rae-rae serves as a sort of prostitute for the unmarried Young men of the village, and it’s not considered gay for the other young men to have sex with the rae-tae. It’s considered good luck for your family to produce a rae-tae. Similar to the Samoan tradition, Fa’afafine or Fafa. Obama wouldn’t miss it for the world.

• boutis says:

A 300 million dollar yacht was docked on that atoll before Obama got there. That ship is owned by one of his biggest supporters and donors in Hollywood. It can go anywhere, anytime, and be location unknown if they want as long as he needs to hide out or be incommunicado.

• MaineCoon says:

Where’s Mooch laying low?

6. Ziiggii says:

All this is nothing more than GOPe “damage control” – the UniParty’s narrative is falling apart. Nunes and now King have been sent out to spin as best they can the GOPe side of that UniParty coin….

7. mopar2016 says:

Mr. Trump should take Bannon’s advice and clean house.
    The ones that are hard to get rid of can always be reassigned to something less important.

• Lucille says:

“…reassigned to something less important.” Yeah, janitorial with an emphasis on latrine.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

If they are in government, they can easily be compelled to do things–like testify–that would be harder to compel if they were not in government employ.

8. FofBW says:

The damn is eroding and leaking faster than the can plug it. Just a matter of President Trump’s timing.

9. 1hear2learn says:

DRAIN THE SWAMP, DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!! Bunch of flippin liars, traitors all!

10. MVW says:

King said Trump overstated his case, which is total BS. The investigation is just starting. Trump has not even presented what he knows. Moreover, there was surveillance early on in Trump’s campaign. Still, King made clear that the Nunes news is that surveillance was illegal because it was illegally used.

After being America being mugged by the traitor stream media for 2 years I want payback in hard time served.

• Howie says:

Democrats are in mahor effort to kill the messenger. Before they even know exactly what the message is. This should be Yuuuuuge!

• Stringy Theory says:

King is always the king of BS. He is an idiot, to boot.

• Kelly says:

I’m sure when all 47 hard drives and 600 million pages of reports are all reviewed, Trump will have understated his claim.

• Stringy Theory says:

I think you have it right.

• Lawrence says:

Can you imagine the strides this country will make in his second 4 years? Swamp controlled, harnesses off, no more elections for him. My normie mind has trouble comprehending.

• chicagodeplorable says:

What am I missing? The other day I went on Klayman’s site and the records pertaining to DJT were from 2004-2010. He was a private citizen then and should not have been surveilled, unless this was another “incidental” scoop up. Monday’s hearing was for a totally different period of time and no one admitted any surveillance during the campaign throughout the period until inauguration. Is there now MORE surveillance revealed beyond 2010? I’m not seeing that? (Maybe I’ve just been reading too much and am confusing myself! My meager brain can only store so much)!

• Alexsandra says:

I did not at all get from Nunes that what he was given had anything to do with Klayman or Montgomery. What he saw were recent. It is just that Klayman may have prompted him with his letter to be a bit more bothered (publicly at least) than he otherwise would have been on seeing recent revelations from another source.

• Alexsandra says:

What Nunes said he saw involved, if I recall correctly, transcripts with Trump and Trump Team names in them that I believe were from November, December, January.

• Kelly says:

More.

• John Galt says:

Imagine having to go back and investigate all the prosecutions of political figures with regard to potential use of illegally obtained evidence.

• Howie says:

That would be like finding gold. What is in Comeys vault?

• Trumpeter says:

John, imagine having to go back through every decision every judge on tho list made. Starting with Chief Justice John Roberts and the ACA.
          ps. If a judge has blackmail info sitting out there, he/she should be given the choice of having it released or resigning, including the Chief Justice

• The Demon Slick says:

“Say, that’s a nice family you got there. Be a shame if something were to uh, happen to it.”
            -Obama to Roberts

• no-nonsense-nancy says:

i read once that the Roberts’ “adopted” their 2 children illegally and could go to prison for it. When he was having his conformation hearing some investigator started to bring it out and was shut up fast. I read that two women from Ireland sold babies to the black market. BO probably blackmailed Roberts.

11. Howie says:

Democrats are in full panic mode. Apoplectic caniption fits and convulsions all over. Rats and roaches running for cover. Wailing and flailing like never seen before. Amazing.

12. neilmdunn says:

Bill O’reilly and Bob Woodward on same topic. I just keep thinking about that “traitor” Eric Snowden and what he said about illegal surveillance–>it just keeps unfolding.

• 1hear2learn says:

Yep. I’ve been on the fence about Snowden. At times I thought he was traitor and should have done the whistle blower thing instead of running all over the world and giving the info to reporter(s) and ending up in Russia of all places (funny that now, eh?), and yet also glad he exposed that we were all being surveilled. But now that I see how whistle blower Montgomery was essentially ignored, until the letter from Freedom Watch lawyer, I’d say Snowden did the only thing he could think of to protect himself and warn us all. I say give him a pardon and let him come home.

I’d say Montgomery, Klayman and the judge are darn lucky to be alive still after giving that heads up to all those traitors. I’m sure they made it clear when they handed over the data that there were copies etc. should something happen to them. I hate that my thoughts go to this, about worrying our own government could/would do something like this, but there’s so much at stake I fear they would stop at nothing to keep this all hidden.

13. Abster says:

Although these men want to act shocked and disturbed, I’m guessing they all knew. There were too many involved and sharing the information. Just makes me sick.

14. neilmdunn says:

My bad. Should be “Edward”.

15. kinthenorthwest says:

The liberals played with the wrong guy.
    Trump will not be stopped.

16. fleporeblog says:

This is only the tip of the iceberg. The NSA will be providing more information on Friday. Even after Friday more will come. Our President may really send their world to hell in a hand basket by talking about Project Dragnet. At this point he has ALL the leverage in the world. It would send a clear message to the Bushes that their days are numbered since it began in 2004. It would get all the millennials on his side because they will see this as Justice and not retaliation. By taking out Obozo and Bush, he has gone across party lines.

The Bushes must be sh…ting their pants right now.

17. Thomas says:

May be this is the reason why Nunes forces to disclose:

18. Jason Ross says:

I’m hoping this surveillance was going on since last summer, enabling President Obama and his minions to track Trump’s movements and see in precise detail how he was hosting five times as many rallies than Hillary, traveling to dozens of more states each week. I hope they had this charted on a big freaking map in a war room somewhere.

I’m hoping Obama shared this intel with exclusive members of team Hillary and CNN and the rest of the left. I hope Obama went to bed with the knowledge that hundreds of thousands of more people were embracing Trump than the Democrats’ candidate each week.

19. woohoowee says:

Rep King @ 4:58: “…this was personal information that was being disseminated, and that would include people in the White House getting it…”

20. repsort says:

I’ll be celebrating and impressed when I see handcuffs… Lots of em!

21. bertdilbert says:

A normal citizen could probably sue. Trump should sue and give the proceeds to the vets lol.

22. Barnestormer says:

Nunes’ indication that the current collections of interest had nothing to do with Russia raise the obvious critical question, to exactly what lawfully permissible surveillence targets/activities were the Trump transition collections “incidental?” It would be a mistake to assume without scrutiny the legitimacy of whatever primary target will come to be alleged by the Obama administration. In Watergate terms, there’s no need of Cuban burglars if at your disposal you have a compliant DOJ, FBI and a facially suitable “foreigner” to serve as patsy for a FISA showing. To paraphrase a legendary N.Y. philosopher, if E. Howard Hunt were alive today he’d be spinning in his grave.

23. Howie says:

As predicted by DDD they are scrambling for a cover up commission. The left has a problem….

24. JoD says:

2 comments caught my ear….
    King: Nunes told me that ” ‘this’ was given to him by somebody on the inside.”
    And, it “reads like a private eye report”.
    Interesting…

25. Howie says:

The actions of Comey and Boente are very fishy. Is Acting AG Boente the one who gave green light to Comey to play with Shifty at the hearing? If not Boente who at DOJ could have given such green light?

26. jackphatz says:

Daniel Greenfield has another good read here. Trump vs Obama This, today…no wonder Obama left town.

Obama is a coward.

And my favorite: Obama had a plan. Then Trump punched him in the mouth.

27. Janeka says:

Would any of this ever seen sunlight had President Trump not writen a snarky tweet about wire tapping..? Doubtful.. We cannot let this go away like Hillary’s criminal activities did.. Somebody pooped in the posttoasties and I want their nose rubbed in it then set in room with bars..

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Exactly, Janeka. The Power of the Tweet. It basically stuck the stick into the hornet’s nest. So what did President Trump know when he did it? Come on–people want to think he is icky and stupid, so they constantly underestimate him. He hasn’t lived the life he has lived and known the people he has known without getting a very close look indeed at part of the swamp, at least. He just knows too much and they know it; but they keep telling themselves and us it isn’t so.

28. MaxMBJ says:

Look, I’m not a big fan of Comey but give the poor guy a break.

C-R-A-C-K. *Comey’s career snapping like dead branch after an ice storm*

There. That ought to do it.

29. trapper says:

I expect one of the things we will find out on Friday is that unmasked transcripts and/or intelligence reports were being widely distributed all during the transition, from November onward, and that the order Obama signed in January permitting wider dissemination just gave a gloss of legitimacy to something that was already going on, illegally.

30. Howie says:

The democrat scheme of the weekend was to go after Manafort. The counterattack by the good guys is directing fire right at Barak Hussein Obama. The MSM is off script and flailing with the Nunes visit to the White House. Once the barrage hits the leftist bunkers their may be some Big Defections. Open Fire! Let him have it!

Fire all tubes!

Fire Phasers!

31. bolshevict says:

Peter King and Krauthammer and others are STILL saying “Trump is still kinda wrong, cause Obama didn’t wiretap Trump Tower and they were only taping foreigners when Trump people got caught on tape”…..and then get into the abuse of the info…..
    Except we only KNOW that from sources in the intel community and Obama Administration that have been LYING to us for 6 months! WTF.
    Whats REALLY happening is that the MSM and the usual GOPe CUCKs who we never should have trusted anyway are only admitting to stuff that is incontrovertable, but continue to side with ANYONE over Trump, but continue to give everyone ELSE the benefit of the doubt at every opportunity.
    How do we know the taping of Trump/associates wasn’t purposeful at the time? We DON’T. Somebody needs to tell disguised Cucks like Peter King that we’re onto them. When you disprove the former Prez and his henchmen in govenment and the MSM several times, we no longer need to accept their bald assertions over Trump’s statements.

• Howie says:

Comey was trying to cover this stuff up in his ongoing investigations schemes. Look at it this way. He is scooping and vacuuming incriminating evidence against the Uniparty and hiding it inside his vaults. Very fishy stuff here. It is all Brady material and exculpatory evidence in favor of our good president. This guy is Hoover with a Cray Computer.

• Alexsandra says:

They thought he was wrong from the day he announced until this very day. They’ve been and are wrong. They are just too snarky-minded to self assess.

• nimrodman says:

“we no longer need to accept their bald assertions over Trump’s statements”

conspiracy theorist (n.) Someone who questions the statements of known liars

32. MrE says:

We are watching the Swamp draining in real-time. UniParty is in full-on FREAK-OUT mode.

Pres. Trump is gonna play nice for a couple days to let them wallow in their misery – and then break out the wrecking ball.

33. CarolynH says:

McCain has to be up to his balding head in this, he went on Greta tonight trash-talking Nunes and “demanding” congress be taken off this and a “special” committee [think Benghazi] be set up instead……. of course he would want that, he knows it would go there to die just like Benghazi died…

34. osage44 says:

Like swamp creatures, the enemies of the Trump Administration are wriggling and squirming into the diminishing pools of scum as the swamp is drained. There isn’t room for all of them. They are thrashing about encased in putrid slime. Soon, there will be no place left for them to hide.

35. jogreggre says:

Just imagine if the G. W. Bush Administration had done even one of these things to Barack Obama in 2008/2009.. It would be headlined in every newspaper, every news site and every television/radio outlet in the country 24/7. There would be endless editorials in every major newspaper, calling it illegal, disgraceful, an abuse of power and un-American (and no doubt, racist). We would have heard about nothing else until W was indicted for a felony offense and sent to jail.

36. jogreggre says:

If you have not read the Washington Free Beacon’s piece on what federal employees have done to damage Mr. Trump, here is the link.

• M. Mueller says:

Thanks, jogreggre. That is eye-opening! I’m going to stop wondering why things aren’t getting done faster.

• georgiafl says:

QUOTE:
      “A series of targeted leaks also has fostered concerns that Obama administration holdovers are seeking to handicap the new administration.

Several weeks before his resignation, former national security adviser Flynn requested staff assemble an in-house phonebook that included contact information for senior White House staff. Before Flynn signed off on the effort, the phonebook was leaked to the press.

Additionally, the previous administration permitted staff to accrue substantial amounts of vacation time in its last year in office. As soon as team Trump entered the White House, it was obligated to pay out all of these hours. White House sources say the cost was in the millions of dollars.

The payout prevented the Trump White House from hiring key staff in its opening days due to insufficient funds, according to those familiar with the situation. Flynn, for instance, was able to hire only 22 people to work on the White House National Security Council, which topped around 420 staffers under Obama.

“They put landmines everywhere,” according to one senior administration official.

Outside of the White House, meanwhile, a team of former Obama administration officials is working to subvert Trump’s agenda.

Former Obama administration officials such as Ben Rhodes, the architect of Obama’s pro-Iran press operation, and Colin Kahl, a senior national security adviser to former Vice President Joe Biden, have engaged in public efforts to “purge” the current White House of officials they disagree with.

Earlier this month, Kahl admitted on Twitter that he is seeking to provoke the firings of Trump’s handpicked team “in the West Wing,” including senior advisers Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, and Sebastian Gorka, and NSC leaders Michael Anton and KT McFarland.”

H8O – more every day.

37. yakmaster2 says:

The Left’s lame deconstruction of Nune’s statements today is as belabored as Bill Clinton’s argument regarding what the meaning of the word IS is. I’m sure they consider this sophistry clever enough to fool the American public, but bottom line is that it’s likely becoming clear to all but the brain dead that our IC is collecting info on everyone and will target spy on any American for political reasons.

Bush’s spy loving legacy (inherited from his master spy father) has resulted in a government behemoth unafraid of breaking the law and apparently immune to legal consequences. (Obama must have been as happy as a pig in mud with this power at his disposal). The public’s growing distrust may be the only consequence of Comey et al’s slippery disingenuous behavior, but that public distrust may be enough to compel Congress to act. I think Obama’s Administration may have won the spy, gossip, leak innuendo game, but IC will ultimately wind up losing some of their resources. I doubt they’ll think their personal politics were worth it then.

38. Paul Killinger says:

This was all designed as a last-ditch effort by Obama & Co to overturn the results of an American Presidential election!

39. moe ham head says:

king is a swamp creature

40. georgiafl says:

One of the DC Dem troublemakers had a heart attack on Tuesday. Wonder if it was event-provoked….

41. TwoLaine says:

As Uncle Joe said, it’s a BFD!

42. TwoLaine says:

And yet, what do we hear?

43. yy4u says:

Not hopeful. Fast and Furious — Issa. What came of it? Not much. Holder was held in contempt of court but was he punished in any way? He served out his term and was replaced by someone just as bad who met with the husband of someone under investigation by the FBI and nothing happened.

IRS Targeting — Jason Chavetz — Lois Lerner took the fifth, got away scott free, and is now retired living on the pension we taxpayers (including those she targeted) pay.

Benghazi – Trey Gowdy — HUGE Kabuki dance over what he was going to do. Much stomping and strutting. What happened? Nothing! The filmmaker who had nothing to do with it went to jail.

The bottom line is the Democrats are above the law.

44. Dana Doran says:

It seems that the more important part of this “revelation” is the FISA court….perhaps that little swamp should be drained as well.

45. Was Nunes part of transition team? If so,he might have conversed things at that time that were damaging. Maybe Reince Pribus also? Any discussions of travel ban to be effective “immediately” would also have been earlier discussed and transcribed. O.would just line up appropriate judges and rulings. Get out the rolodex and find out who is compromised. A little squeeze here and there…voila…easy peasy.

46. James W Crawford says:

I wonder if VP Pence will be implicated in the illegal surveilance. Any illegally fabricated evidence that might implicate President Trump would benefit Vice President Pence because if Trump were impeached or compelled to resign, Pence would become President.

47. Melinda says:

Why are the comment sections of the Breitbart site and the info wars site totally empty and not working -are they being shut down by the globalists? Is anyone else’s working ?