March 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #60

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,446 Responses to March 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #60

1. John Doe says:

Director Comey, even though you hate the New England Patriots and hope they lose, no matter who they’re playing, is there anything at all possible that you could do to help make that happen??
    No. Nor did the Russians. End of hearing. Done.

2. Paco Loco says:

Comey is not a patriot. Somebody owns him. He needs to be fired. The IC are surveilling the opposition and then leaking for political purposes. It will not stop until they bring down the Trump administration by creating a constitutional crisis. Flynn was an easy take down because they had the NSA tape and transcripts (never released) of his call with the Russian ambassador and it fit the six month meme by the Dems and the MSM that the Russians were hacking the election. Those claims were vindicated when Trump fired him. That was like an admission of guilt. What is really disturbing is Trumps weak response to this investigation. Now Comey is saying there was no taps on the Whitehouse telecom. How then did the tapes of Trumps conversations with the Japanese and Australians get recorded and leaked?

• I can’t find it now, but Comey’s statement on wiretapping was very vague and he did not say he was not surveilled(sp) in any way…no, it was a weasel answer.

• Joe Knuckles says:

You are correct, as no law was violated. Nobody has even asked Comey what crime he was investigating. That should be the very first question. Then he should be asked to cite the specific law that was alleged to have been violated. If he can’t, then all he is doing is opposition research for the Democrats.

3. Paco Loco says:

Claims were validated…

4. BakoCarl says:

Judiciary Jerks

The Senate Judiciary Committee
    Holds confirmation hearings today
    To question and probe a candidate
    For Supreme Court Associate Judge.

The committee chairman, Senator Bullcrap,
    Rises to speak in his pompous way,
    And spends his allotted time complaining
    About obstructions and many delays.

The ranking member, Senator Blowsmoke,
    Spends his whole time lying about Trump.
    No matter what Trump will do or say,
    He always gets portrayed as a chump.

Now Senator Bilgewater takes the floor
    To explain how he, first above all,
    Loves the law and justice and order,
    But is fully against Trump and his wall.

Senator Blarney, still wearing his green,
    Spoke to his friends on Boston’s South Shore,
    All maudlin about his beloved Emerald Isle,
    Toppling, at the last, quietly to the floor.

Senator s Babble, Blither and Blather
    Spoke after each other, 1, 2, 3,
    Taking turns, bragging and complaining,
    But nothing about the judiciary.

And so it went on, and on, and on
    As each of the windbags had his say.
    Until the session was gaveled to close,
    . . . and we’d hear from Judge Gorsuch another day.

5. Dora says:

6. Howie says:

This is The War Within The States. Americanism v Communism.

7. maggiemoowho says:

I would think that the intel community would and should be able to correct fake news when it concerns the President of the United States. The US needs to change the policy in the intel community. Lies made against the President via political hacks aka Democrats, should be corrected at all times, IMO.

8. Have any of you seen this post? It’s very, very scary if true…I’m not American, but am praying for President Trump.

#OBAMAGATE: EXPOSING THE OBAMA DEEP STATE
    Obama’s third term has begun. Our Republic is in danger.

• majorstar says:

I don’t disagree with him, but again note that there’s no actionable evidence referenced in the piece.

Trump WILL not win the media battle. For obvious reasons. Politicians react to the media battle, and they WILL comply with its edicts, as they are now doing. Unless Trump can secure hard evidence of criminal activities by his political opponents and have them arrested — something he’d need to IC to support, which they won’t — he cannot govern. This is the painful truth.

If Trump lacks actionable evidence, he can only rely on the Deplorables to support him. Except through voting, Deplorables can only supply material support by their physical presence and its threat to opposition political institutions. Figure it out from there.

• Oldschool says:

Majorstar, sadly, I agree. No matter how many rallies, calling out the msm, Trump is NOT winning that battle. All this crap today is kneecapping his hardwork and agenda. If Trump/Sessions/bannon, et al have evidence to shut this down, time is running out here.

• Wiggyky says:

I still say we need to call out these reporters/newscasters by their name and who they work for. Provide the lie they told then provide the true story. If they are exposed nationally it may not stop them but it will slow them down, especially when their families see what they have done.

• Thing is, every where, even here in Canada, the main stream media is buying the lies of the American mainstream media. I only call them “mainstream” because the general public go to them for news. And therefore get indoctrinated. You cannot believe how many of my co-workers think Trump is corrupt , a liar…when I challenge them on it, they point to the MSM. Only the Rebel news in Canada is pointing out the reality, …

..it really is up to you delightful and dear “Deplorables” …I am still amazed by the election results…you did it, and I hope you can do it again in your support for the President.

• sadsack says:

As a Canadian, I am sickened by the Canadian news. It is true that even here in Canada we are criticized if we try to set the record straight regarding the very biased news. That is why we have set up a private group that meets regularly. All of have experienced a similar reaction from people that we are somehow racist, uninformed or just plain stupid for attempting to clarify biased reports.
            I have no confidence that the attacks on Trump will abate.

Scary stuff!
            Police stand down while Trump supporters are attacked.
            States/ cities/ universities / schools refusing to enforce/ recognize or abide by immigration laws
            free speech being shut down
            24 hour news coverage attacking President Trump, his family and associates
            a handful of people own the media – print and tv
            Executive Orders being struck down by non elected judges
            Leaks of phone call with other heads of state

Notice that all of these groups: judges, governors, mayors, police officials, media, universities are all in the position of power. Trump is in a very dangerous swamp.

It may seem that all President Trump has are the American people. That is not true! Many people from all over the world are praying for your country and your president!

He is going to need the prayers of eveyone to withstand this continuing battering. It is my firm belief that if he fails, we are all doomed!!

• Serena says:

Thank you for supporting President Trump.

• sadsack says:

Praying for you as well, Serena. It is very hard to stay strong in the face of so much opposition and downright maliciousness. President Trump is going to need your strength.

• @ sadsack -I am of the same opinion, “we are all doomed if President Trump fails” – which is why I did not stop following the election after President Trump was elected. Which is why he is in my daily prayers.

I honestly think that God was working through the “the forgotten people” – who turned out in droves to vote for President Trump. I’ve posted this video link before on TCT , but I think it is worthwhile to post it again… it is a bit long, but gives me comfort, and I hope it may give comfort to those who are posting here too. The President and all who voted for him must not give up and quit: the stakes are too high.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Esp. appreciate your prayers and unity

• majorstar says:

Well, yeah, someone has to be called out and held to account. Right now, no one is. It’s totally out of hand.

• Oldschool says:

Trump has ridden that msm bashing horse for all it’s worth. There simply is no more mileage there. They have been exposed. Nothing more to be gained.

• joninmd22 says:

And what was the evidence needed when Allende planned to end Chile’s constitutional rule? You’re going to have to face hard facts or the left will roll over you and those you love.

But if Leninist tactics aren’t enough for you consider living under Leninist rule.

• majorstar says:

Agreed. We are facing a coup d’etat of our legally elected President. He’s going to have to decide if he wants to be the President who expelled the marxist globalists and restored American justice, or be a failed president who was hobbled by constant investigations into shady dealings and corruption (how it will be spun by the victors).

• Great article, thanks for posting.

• joninmd22 says:

Greenfeilds is always excellent and here’s his money quote

“Obama’s shadow government is not just a war on President Trump. It is a war on that government of the people, by the people and for the people. If he succeeds, then at his touch, it will perish from the earth.

Obama’s third term has begun. Our Republic is in danger.”

Read the article as it explains the danger we’re in clearly.

9. The Democrats sound like high school brats… who lie and use Instagram and gossip to justify and manipulate lies because they are bored and stupid. Joaquin Castro , el La Raza racist, is just such a one.

They got a whole lot of nothing but innuendo and lies.

Remember intent? Hillary didn’t intend to compromise national security.

They’re idiots. And they’ve been running the sh*tshow.

10. Joe says:

I believe Comey is trig to create a scenario where he (thinks) he can’t be fired.

• Educated Citizen says:

He is setting a trap for his own demise. He just does not know it yet. If the Clintons and Obamas with the Presidency could not bring down President Trump, nothing can.

• Oldschool says:

No man is infallible.

• IdahoDeplorable says:

The IC can come up with “evidence” where none exists. The Deep State had a win today with traitor Comey.

• smartyjones1 says:

Must disagree. Comey couldn’t dispute Clapper there’s no evidence on the Russia collusion angle. Of course the MSV won’t mention it but enough people will notice and be talking about it.

Comey didn’t feed the Dems on their attempts to make a “final” determination on the issue of President Trump pointing the finger at Obama. All he could say is, nothing at the FBI on that.

They’ll be more fibbing but this didn’t help the Democrats at all. They are going to make noise and the media will follow similarly setting up a larger fall.

This is beyond dumb. These people are not good at poker. President Trump has aces up his sleeve and if that’s not clear; well then people have not paid attention.

• thetrain2016 says:

Why speculate? He just answered the questions, mostly embarrassingly stupid questions…

11. Dora says:

12. Pam says:

RSBN stream is already up for tonight’s Louisville rally.

13. Pam says:

14. Dora says:

Please pass this around.

15. Pam says:

16. Pam says:

17. maggiemoowho says:

Democrats need to take a working holiday on Malaysia Airlines.

18. The clown show is now trying to inform we dumb sheep about why we should care about Muh Russia and how wascally are the Twumps. ROFLMAO. What is on trial is their corruption and ineptitude. They absolutely do nothing up there.

Funny! Was when the statement that Trump tried to sell vodka to Muh Russians.

{{{Tears streaming}}}

19. SharonKinDC says:

Was watching the hearings after the fact-delayed…So… an R was just warming up to ask good questions and C-Span cut off. WTH?

• trumpthepress says:

Predictable at this point isn’t it? Unreal how everything is slanted against our President and he is still doing incredibly well.

20. georgiafl says:

The whole deal with Comey and Rogers, co-starring the legislators of both parties, is major GAS-LIGHTING.

21. ruralnc6 says:

Today my computer starting acting up…I think it’s due to ATT…but I immediately thought, “I’m hacked!”…LOL! I wasn’t recognized on WordPress; I’ve had to start over, so I just added a “6” to my name to represent my district. I’m now in moderation…Boo Hoo! I love to click the “Like” button and can’t now. It took me a year to find out how!! Until I do, a year from now!!, just know I like all of your comments here. This treehouse, last refuge, has been one of the best things in my present life.

22. Also, why would the Russian activity be so obvious it was almost like they wanted to be discovered and Comey would not think that was suspicious? Like why would they want to be discovered unless they were not doing it and/or the intel were doing it under the guise of Russia and wanted to be discovered. Comey is leaving information out there, but the Republicans are too stupid to follow up on it.

• BakoCarl says:

“Republicans are too stupid to follow up on it” . . . not too stupid . . . complicit. It’s hard for me to believe it fully, but I think that a lot more Repubs than I’d like to think are in the “don’t support Trump” camp and are asking questions to make it look like they’re on PTrump’s side, but they’re not working their questions and logic fully so that they would paint Comey right into a corner and force the truth out.

• RandomAnonymousCrank says:

“like they wanted to be discovered” Yes I picked up on that too, glad every one else saw it. So far , and I watched 90% of the live stream none of them has even come close to mentioning that there is a huge chance that it was a home grown hack.

23. fedback says:

French presidential debate starts in 15 minutes.
    France 24 seems to be streaming

24. wyntre says:

I am so furious I could spit.

I watched most of the hearing and my takeaway, as awful as it is, is the Deep State won.

They’ve put, on record, that there is an ONGOING investigation into Trump and his campaign re collusion with Russia.

That is what the presstitutes will run with and since there is no time frame for completing the investigation it will go on until 2020 or until they manage to impeach Trump.

That was the plan all along.

Today, at the gym, I spoke to a guy with a nephew in the FBI who told him the IC is out to destroy Trump.

I just can’t believe this sh!!!!!!t is happening.

• Andrew E. says:

Don’t worry. Trump is just setting them all up for the big hammer down! Coming soon….or eventually.

• trumpthepress says:

I might be a bit biased but it was clear Comey is an idiot and looked like a fool. 2 major points – He couldn’t even identify how many in HIS FBI organization had access to unmask the identity of Flynn, And He refused to say he would pursue the law breaking leaker(s). That is the what I got out of it anyway. And I agree, it was clear the IC is out to get Trump but that doesn’t mean they can. I am hopeful that the swamp will be drained. Just a trickle now but could be a large pull of the plug in the near term.

• wyntre says:

Comey did not seem like an idiot to the media and the dems and they will use today’s testimony to further the impeach drumbeat.

• trumpthepress says:

I honestly don’t care about the media and more and more folks don’t either – they are already discredited. And some DEMS will distance themselves from the far left morons. I thought Gowdy did a good job of pushing Comey into a corner. The Russian narrative is a dead end. I am confident in our President. So impressed with his 4D chess… 🙂

• camulla says:

People DO still trust the press. Ask coworkers about their opinions. We need people to call and ask their reasoning for not investigating the Clintons because she seems like she is not innocent.

• trumpthepress says:

That’s not what polling suggests and those that do … well aren’t Trump voters and will never be.

• camulla says:

I would be careful not to make assumptions.

• camulla says:

A segment of people who are not ideological liberals can be convinced that we have a good administration if people on here would work at ensuring more people go to alternative sources like this website.

• trumpthepress says:

Agreed. I was just pointing out they have less influence than before. Donna Brazil we thank you. Lol

• camulla says:

The first page in a browser I have to use at work has anti-administration stories at the top of the webpage. I heard coworkers in recent weeks commenting that our president is like a fool who wants to get us to war. Americans need to know that these stories are motivated out of a liberal bias because Clinton lost the election.

• trumpthepress says:

Those folks voted for Trump? Not likely.

• camulla says:

No, these people did not, but these attitudes are prevalent and affect who wins our elections. People like this aren’t 100% ideological. The point here is most Americans do listen to the press, vote, and are reasons people like those on this website need to get involved in the parties at the local level to make sure more people are informed.

• thetrain2016 says:

Everybody knew about the investigation. Did you forget Obama’s Russia sanctions and starting the investigation? It’s the same. Investigations don’t stop with new administrations.

25. Pam says:

26. Pam says:

27. Pam says:

28. Pam says:

29. Pam says:

30. Gil says:

More retail in its death throes. Radio shack files 2nd bankruptcy, closing 552 stores.

• Andrew E. says:

This is a bigger problem than just retail. We used to have a culture in America that encouraged boys to tinker with things, including electronics. No more. And this tinkering mostly happened, shall we say, in a certain demographic. A demographic that is now a minority of all births in the United States. Not much Trump alone can do about that.

• Gil says:

Thats how we get engineers and mathematicians, entrepreneurs and innovators. Its a sad thing when people cannot even sew a button on or wind a clock….

• 4Beagles says:

My two local stores are on the list, they had been like half ran over by cell phone sales occupy the store space for a few years and living on life support. Heck, NY was killed looking at the list.

Had an Uncle that actually had a shack out back with Ham radio. He was a carpenter who loved to tinker. I don’t tinker with radios, but have resurrected a few old computers.

• Gil says:

Im in ca, so it hitting our state hard. Highest taxes here tho. 4 cities my area just voted to increase their sales taxes, citing safety, but it all goes to the general fund!!
          I was in a radio shack a couple years ago and thought it was just phones then too.

• rashamon says:

Oh, have you hit a mark with me. Radio Shack, Erector sets, putt-putt racers built off old lawn mower motors. the original Lego sets, Tinker Toys, Paints and paper and recycle wood. Imagination.

• Gil says:

But not only that. YOU built it, good or bad, you did it. Nothing like that sense of accomplishment or motivation to be bigger and better. You just cant get that from a 1st person shooter or role play video game….

31. John says:

There is no new information in this meeting. They need to fight Trump or they get no campaign contributions and some crazy will get their seat. The vulnerable Republicans have to be quiet and the dems have to feign outrage. Remember the Dems are in trouble, their constituents are still pissed off about Hillary cheating and the DNC.

32. Pam says:

33. JBrickley says:

Hmm, 140 cross department officers detained 86 individuals in an illegal cock fighting ring being held in abandoned building in Detroit. A hundred fighting cocks were seized. Fifty of those arrested are pending possible deportation.

When I was in the Philippines a few years ago, I was amazed that they had cock fighting on TV and it looked like it could have been ESPN! It was not ESPN, obviously, but it was broadcast as an official event. Here I was watching in HD 1080, actual cock fights with their statistics being listed alongside! I also noticed an entire market to feed your cocks with food meant to boost the birds strength and stamina. The products were being sold virtually everywhere and reminded me of weight lifter’s protein shakes, etc. It’s a different world, that’s for dang sure. I can only imagine that it’s legal in Mexico as well. I don’t support the sport, it’s animal cruelty but for them to be so brazen as to setup in an American city, the money generated is the only explanation. 50 more for the bus across the border!

34. Pam says:

35. Pam says:

36. Well looks like Tomi is all done.

37. Gil says:

I posted a couple hours ago Tom Bradys jersey was found. BB has followup…
    Stolen by media and taken to Mexico!!! The kicker? They found a second stolen Brady jersey in the same media executive’s home!!!

38. Pam says:

39. citizen817 says:

My cartoon was not designed to excuse what Kristian Saucier did. Whether he did it absent-mindedly or intentionally is beside the point. He broke the law and went to a military prison. The point of the cartoon is Hillary broke the law and her acts were far more damaging. And yet she gets away with it and is now contemplating her next run for the presidency. Why did she get away with it? Because she’s well connected to the CIA/CFR/Illuminati deep state that wants here there, that’s why. In effect, she has blanket pardon for whatever crime she wants to commit.

Not so with the little guy. Saucier is paying a price for his actions. If he was a young John McCain—a son of a powerful admiral—would he be behind bars right now? Of course not!
    This is the country in which we now live. That is, we’re forced to witness a chronic, uneven application of the law.
    — Ben Garrison

40. Gil says:

Heres the JC Penney store closure list, another 138 stores…..

41. Pam says:

42. Pam says:

• Landslide says:

Yippee!!!!! I posted the other day that I missed hearing Stephen speak and hoped he might be at tonight’s rally. God, protect their flight and each of their lives. These are 3 lions that I trust and am so thankful for!!

43. sunnydaze says:

So bummed I’ll miss this tonite, unless it starts (much) later than proposed.

RSBN is inside now, interviewing:

44. Pam says:

RSBN just did a camera pan inside and it looks like slowly but surely the place is beginning to fill up.

45. Trumppin says: