March 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #60

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,448 Responses to March 20th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #60

1. Dora says:

2. Howie says:

This is The War Within The States. Americanism v Communism.

3. maggiemoowho says:

I would think that the intel community would and should be able to correct fake news when it concerns the President of the United States. The US needs to change the policy in the intel community. Lies made against the President via political hacks aka Democrats, should be corrected at all times, IMO.

4. Have any of you seen this post? It’s very, very scary if true…I’m not American, but am praying for President Trump.

#OBAMAGATE: EXPOSING THE OBAMA DEEP STATE
    Obama’s third term has begun. Our Republic is in danger.

• majorstar says:

I don’t disagree with him, but again note that there’s no actionable evidence referenced in the piece.

Trump WILL not win the media battle. For obvious reasons. Politicians react to the media battle, and they WILL comply with its edicts, as they are now doing. Unless Trump can secure hard evidence of criminal activities by his political opponents and have them arrested — something he’d need to IC to support, which they won’t — he cannot govern. This is the painful truth.

If Trump lacks actionable evidence, he can only rely on the Deplorables to support him. Except through voting, Deplorables can only supply material support by their physical presence and its threat to opposition political institutions. Figure it out from there.

• Oldschool says:

Majorstar, sadly, I agree. No matter how many rallies, calling out the msm, Trump is NOT winning that battle. All this crap today is kneecapping his hardwork and agenda. If Trump/Sessions/bannon, et al have evidence to shut this down, time is running out here.

• Wiggyky says:

I still say we need to call out these reporters/newscasters by their name and who they work for. Provide the lie they told then provide the true story. If they are exposed nationally it may not stop them but it will slow them down, especially when their families see what they have done.

• Thing is, every where, even here in Canada, the main stream media is buying the lies of the American mainstream media. I only call them “mainstream” because the general public go to them for news. And therefore get indoctrinated. You cannot believe how many of my co-workers think Trump is corrupt , a liar…when I challenge them on it, they point to the MSM. Only the Rebel news in Canada is pointing out the reality, …

..it really is up to you delightful and dear “Deplorables” …I am still amazed by the election results…you did it, and I hope you can do it again in your support for the President.

• sadsack says:

As a Canadian, I am sickened by the Canadian news. It is true that even here in Canada we are criticized if we try to set the record straight regarding the very biased news. That is why we have set up a private group that meets regularly. All of have experienced a similar reaction from people that we are somehow racist, uninformed or just plain stupid for attempting to clarify biased reports.
            I have no confidence that the attacks on Trump will abate.

Scary stuff!
            Police stand down while Trump supporters are attacked.
            States/ cities/ universities / schools refusing to enforce/ recognize or abide by immigration laws
            free speech being shut down
            24 hour news coverage attacking President Trump, his family and associates
            a handful of people own the media – print and tv
            Executive Orders being struck down by non elected judges
            Leaks of phone call with other heads of state

Notice that all of these groups: judges, governors, mayors, police officials, media, universities are all in the position of power. Trump is in a very dangerous swamp.

It may seem that all President Trump has are the American people. That is not true! Many people from all over the world are praying for your country and your president!

He is going to need the prayers of eveyone to withstand this continuing battering. It is my firm belief that if he fails, we are all doomed!!

• Serena says:

Thank you for supporting President Trump.

• sadsack says:

Praying for you as well, Serena. It is very hard to stay strong in the face of so much opposition and downright maliciousness. President Trump is going to need your strength.

• @ sadsack -I am of the same opinion, “we are all doomed if President Trump fails” – which is why I did not stop following the election after President Trump was elected. Which is why he is in my daily prayers.

I honestly think that God was working through the “the forgotten people” – who turned out in droves to vote for President Trump. I’ve posted this video link before on TCT , but I think it is worthwhile to post it again… it is a bit long, but gives me comfort, and I hope it may give comfort to those who are posting here too. The President and all who voted for him must not give up and quit: the stakes are too high.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Esp. appreciate your prayers and unity

• majorstar says:

Well, yeah, someone has to be called out and held to account. Right now, no one is. It’s totally out of hand.

• Oldschool says:

Trump has ridden that msm bashing horse for all it’s worth. There simply is no more mileage there. They have been exposed. Nothing more to be gained.

• joninmd22 says:

And what was the evidence needed when Allende planned to end Chile’s constitutional rule? You’re going to have to face hard facts or the left will roll over you and those you love.

But if Leninist tactics aren’t enough for you consider living under Leninist rule.

• majorstar says:

Agreed. We are facing a coup d’etat of our legally elected President. He’s going to have to decide if he wants to be the President who expelled the marxist globalists and restored American justice, or be a failed president who was hobbled by constant investigations into shady dealings and corruption (how it will be spun by the victors).

• Great article, thanks for posting.

• joninmd22 says:

Greenfeilds is always excellent and here’s his money quote

“Obama’s shadow government is not just a war on President Trump. It is a war on that government of the people, by the people and for the people. If he succeeds, then at his touch, it will perish from the earth.

Obama’s third term has begun. Our Republic is in danger.”

Read the article as it explains the danger we’re in clearly.

5. The Democrats sound like high school brats… who lie and use Instagram and gossip to justify and manipulate lies because they are bored and stupid. Joaquin Castro , el La Raza racist, is just such a one.

They got a whole lot of nothing but innuendo and lies.

Remember intent? Hillary didn’t intend to compromise national security.

They’re idiots. And they’ve been running the sh*tshow.

6. Joe says:

I believe Comey is trig to create a scenario where he (thinks) he can’t be fired.

• Educated Citizen says:

He is setting a trap for his own demise. He just does not know it yet. If the Clintons and Obamas with the Presidency could not bring down President Trump, nothing can.

• Oldschool says:

No man is infallible.

• IdahoDeplorable says:

The IC can come up with “evidence” where none exists. The Deep State had a win today with traitor Comey.

• smartyjones1 says:

Must disagree. Comey couldn’t dispute Clapper there’s no evidence on the Russia collusion angle. Of course the MSV won’t mention it but enough people will notice and be talking about it.

Comey didn’t feed the Dems on their attempts to make a “final” determination on the issue of President Trump pointing the finger at Obama. All he could say is, nothing at the FBI on that.

They’ll be more fibbing but this didn’t help the Democrats at all. They are going to make noise and the media will follow similarly setting up a larger fall.

This is beyond dumb. These people are not good at poker. President Trump has aces up his sleeve and if that’s not clear; well then people have not paid attention.

• thetrain2016 says:

Why speculate? He just answered the questions, mostly embarrassingly stupid questions…

7. Dora says:

8. Pam says:

RSBN stream is already up for tonight’s Louisville rally.

9. Pam says:

10. Dora says:

Please pass this around.

11. Pam says:

12. Pam says:

13. maggiemoowho says:

Democrats need to take a working holiday on Malaysia Airlines.

14. The clown show is now trying to inform we dumb sheep about why we should care about Muh Russia and how wascally are the Twumps. ROFLMAO. What is on trial is their corruption and ineptitude. They absolutely do nothing up there.

Funny! Was when the statement that Trump tried to sell vodka to Muh Russians.

{{{Tears streaming}}}

15. SharonKinDC says:

Was watching the hearings after the fact-delayed…So… an R was just warming up to ask good questions and C-Span cut off. WTH?

• trumpthepress says:

Predictable at this point isn’t it? Unreal how everything is slanted against our President and he is still doing incredibly well.

16. georgiafl says:

The whole deal with Comey and Rogers, co-starring the legislators of both parties, is major GAS-LIGHTING.

17. ruralnc6 says:

Today my computer starting acting up…I think it’s due to ATT…but I immediately thought, “I’m hacked!”…LOL! I wasn’t recognized on WordPress; I’ve had to start over, so I just added a “6” to my name to represent my district. I’m now in moderation…Boo Hoo! I love to click the “Like” button and can’t now. It took me a year to find out how!! Until I do, a year from now!!, just know I like all of your comments here. This treehouse, last refuge, has been one of the best things in my present life.

18. Also, why would the Russian activity be so obvious it was almost like they wanted to be discovered and Comey would not think that was suspicious? Like why would they want to be discovered unless they were not doing it and/or the intel were doing it under the guise of Russia and wanted to be discovered. Comey is leaving information out there, but the Republicans are too stupid to follow up on it.

• BakoCarl says:

“Republicans are too stupid to follow up on it” . . . not too stupid . . . complicit. It’s hard for me to believe it fully, but I think that a lot more Repubs than I’d like to think are in the “don’t support Trump” camp and are asking questions to make it look like they’re on PTrump’s side, but they’re not working their questions and logic fully so that they would paint Comey right into a corner and force the truth out.

• RandomAnonymousCrank says:

“like they wanted to be discovered” Yes I picked up on that too, glad every one else saw it. So far , and I watched 90% of the live stream none of them has even come close to mentioning that there is a huge chance that it was a home grown hack.

19. fedback says:

French presidential debate starts in 15 minutes.
    France 24 seems to be streaming

20. wyntre says:

I am so furious I could spit.

I watched most of the hearing and my takeaway, as awful as it is, is the Deep State won.

They’ve put, on record, that there is an ONGOING investigation into Trump and his campaign re collusion with Russia.

That is what the presstitutes will run with and since there is no time frame for completing the investigation it will go on until 2020 or until they manage to impeach Trump.

That was the plan all along.

Today, at the gym, I spoke to a guy with a nephew in the FBI who told him the IC is out to destroy Trump.

I just can’t believe this sh!!!!!!t is happening.

• Andrew E. says:

Don’t worry. Trump is just setting them all up for the big hammer down! Coming soon….or eventually.

• trumpthepress says:

I might be a bit biased but it was clear Comey is an idiot and looked like a fool. 2 major points – He couldn’t even identify how many in HIS FBI organization had access to unmask the identity of Flynn, And He refused to say he would pursue the law breaking leaker(s). That is the what I got out of it anyway. And I agree, it was clear the IC is out to get Trump but that doesn’t mean they can. I am hopeful that the swamp will be drained. Just a trickle now but could be a large pull of the plug in the near term.

• wyntre says:

Comey did not seem like an idiot to the media and the dems and they will use today’s testimony to further the impeach drumbeat.

• trumpthepress says:

I honestly don’t care about the media and more and more folks don’t either – they are already discredited. And some DEMS will distance themselves from the far left morons. I thought Gowdy did a good job of pushing Comey into a corner. The Russian narrative is a dead end. I am confident in our President. So impressed with his 4D chess… 🙂

• camulla says:

People DO still trust the press. Ask coworkers about their opinions. We need people to call and ask their reasoning for not investigating the Clintons because she seems like she is not innocent.

• camulla says:

The first page in a browser I have to use at work has anti-administration stories at the top of the webpage. I heard coworkers in recent weeks commenting that our president is like a fool who wants to get us to war. Americans need to know that these stories are motivated out of a liberal bias because Clinton lost the election.

• trumpthepress says:

Those folks voted for Trump? Not likely.

• camulla says:

No, these people did not, but these attitudes are prevalent and affect who wins our elections. People like this aren’t 100% ideological. The point here is most Americans do listen to the press, vote, and are reasons people like those on this website need to get involved in the parties at the local level to make sure more people are informed.

• thetrain2016 says:

Everybody knew about the investigation. Did you forget Obama’s Russia sanctions and starting the investigation? It’s the same. Investigations don’t stop with new administrations.

21. Pam says:

22. Pam says:

23. Pam says:

24. Pam says:

25. Pam says:

26. Gil says:

More retail in its death throes. Radio shack files 2nd bankruptcy, closing 552 stores.

• Andrew E. says:

This is a bigger problem than just retail. We used to have a culture in America that encouraged boys to tinker with things, including electronics. No more. And this tinkering mostly happened, shall we say, in a certain demographic. A demographic that is now a minority of all births in the United States. Not much Trump alone can do about that.

• Gil says:

Thats how we get engineers and mathematicians, entrepreneurs and innovators. Its a sad thing when people cannot even sew a button on or wind a clock….

• 4Beagles says:

My two local stores are on the list, they had been like half ran over by cell phone sales occupy the store space for a few years and living on life support. Heck, NY was killed looking at the list.

Had an Uncle that actually had a shack out back with Ham radio. He was a carpenter who loved to tinker. I don’t tinker with radios, but have resurrected a few old computers.

• Gil says:

Im in ca, so it hitting our state hard. Highest taxes here tho. 4 cities my area just voted to increase their sales taxes, citing safety, but it all goes to the general fund!!
          I was in a radio shack a couple years ago and thought it was just phones then too.

• rashamon says:

Oh, have you hit a mark with me. Radio Shack, Erector sets, putt-putt racers built off old lawn mower motors. the original Lego sets, Tinker Toys, Paints and paper and recycle wood. Imagination.

• Gil says:

But not only that. YOU built it, good or bad, you did it. Nothing like that sense of accomplishment or motivation to be bigger and better. You just cant get that from a 1st person shooter or role play video game….

27. John says:

There is no new information in this meeting. They need to fight Trump or they get no campaign contributions and some crazy will get their seat. The vulnerable Republicans have to be quiet and the dems have to feign outrage. Remember the Dems are in trouble, their constituents are still pissed off about Hillary cheating and the DNC.

28. Pam says:

29. JBrickley says:

Hmm, 140 cross department officers detained 86 individuals in an illegal cock fighting ring being held in abandoned building in Detroit. A hundred fighting cocks were seized. Fifty of those arrested are pending possible deportation.

When I was in the Philippines a few years ago, I was amazed that they had cock fighting on TV and it looked like it could have been ESPN! It was not ESPN, obviously, but it was broadcast as an official event. Here I was watching in HD 1080, actual cock fights with their statistics being listed alongside! I also noticed an entire market to feed your cocks with food meant to boost the birds strength and stamina. The products were being sold virtually everywhere and reminded me of weight lifter’s protein shakes, etc. It’s a different world, that’s for dang sure. I can only imagine that it’s legal in Mexico as well. I don’t support the sport, it’s animal cruelty but for them to be so brazen as to setup in an American city, the money generated is the only explanation. 50 more for the bus across the border!

30. Pam says:

31. Pam says:

32. Well looks like Tomi is all done.

33. Gil says:

I posted a couple hours ago Tom Bradys jersey was found. BB has followup…
    Stolen by media and taken to Mexico!!! The kicker? They found a second stolen Brady jersey in the same media executive’s home!!!

34. Pam says:

35. citizen817 says:

My cartoon was not designed to excuse what Kristian Saucier did. Whether he did it absent-mindedly or intentionally is beside the point. He broke the law and went to a military prison. The point of the cartoon is Hillary broke the law and her acts were far more damaging. And yet she gets away with it and is now contemplating her next run for the presidency. Why did she get away with it? Because she’s well connected to the CIA/CFR/Illuminati deep state that wants here there, that’s why. In effect, she has blanket pardon for whatever crime she wants to commit.

Not so with the little guy. Saucier is paying a price for his actions. If he was a young John McCain—a son of a powerful admiral—would he be behind bars right now? Of course not!
    This is the country in which we now live. That is, we’re forced to witness a chronic, uneven application of the law.
    — Ben Garrison

36. Gil says:

Heres the JC Penney store closure list, another 138 stores…..

37. Pam says:

38. Pam says:

• Landslide says:

Yippee!!!!! I posted the other day that I missed hearing Stephen speak and hoped he might be at tonight’s rally. God, protect their flight and each of their lives. These are 3 lions that I trust and am so thankful for!!

39. sunnydaze says:

So bummed I’ll miss this tonite, unless it starts (much) later than proposed.

RSBN is inside now, interviewing:

40. Pam says:

RSBN just did a camera pan inside and it looks like slowly but surely the place is beginning to fill up.

41. Trumppin says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRON!

42. winky says:

Morris clarifies Obamacare which made it easier for me to understand which part is being repealed. Makes some sense

43. patrickhenrycensored says:

Classified Information: Stuff the government leaks to the press and blames it on the Russians.
    Investigations: Exercises conducted by people who committed the crimes.
    Congressional hearings: Public displays where one faction of outlaws provides cover for another faction.

• Alexsandra says:

Your comment is worthy of your name, Patrick Henry. Correct, and well said.

• I have read the numerous comments on what took place at the hearing today…I must say that there is a level of madness, turbidity and so forth about what took place. However, I believe that President Donald J Trump is way ahead of the game than most of the posters here. He knew WHAT it was going to be like today (his Tweets), what the outcomes would be, the back and forth rapport between the congress critters and these /s two fine fellows from IC /s. Please do not second guess this man. He has made billions in a real shit hole called NYC…has built numerous buildings with his signature on them, has had to negotiate thousands of contracts across the wold. So my suggestion to ALL OF THE TREEPERS, as I have said before….DAMN IT…LEAN INTO IT AND DO NOT LOOK BACK. Go Ba!!s to the Wall and Nail them to the Wall. Which he will do. Do Not Second Guess This Man. He has made his mark across the world and DESERVES OUR UNDYING SUPPORT AND OUR RESPECT…Who gives a damn about this two critters from IC or the congress critters themselves. We are the ones he is fighting for so give him the Respect and Support like never before…30 Year Military from Vietnam, Bosnia and YES, IRAQ…Apologize for the LONG RANT it had to be said. And SD, You are still the best damn operative out there. God Bless the Treepers and God Bless These United States of America.

• BakoCarl says:

PTrump and AG Sessions are either:
        – Allowing Director Comey to perform his own role in this Kabuki dance for a time, after which they will scoop up Comey and a number of the Kabuki Troupe.
        OR
        – Conspiring with Director Comey in this Kabuki dance for a time, after which they will scoop up a number of the Kabuki Troupe.

Either way, “President Donald J Trump is way ahead of the game than most of the posters here” . . . probably way ahead of ALL of the posters here.

I think the probability of PTrump and AG Sessions being taken in by the Kabuki dance, and alternately feeling helpless or gnashing their teeth in anger is precisely zero.

• Scotty19541 says:

Eagledriver50 is SOOOO right about this!! Trust Trump!!! That is all;) God Bless President Donald J Trump!

• Cowwow says:

Amen eagle!!!

44. Trumppin says:

Best President Trump Impersonator of ALL-TIME talks with RSBN in Louisville 3/20/17