Too cool.  President Trump and Vice-President Pence were both in Palm Beach Florida Saturday, leading to multiple motorcades.   Groups of President Trump supporters gathered along the route as President Trump’s motorcade passed by.

A small group had lined up on Bingham Island with signs and flags.   According to one supporter: “We waved to him, the cars went by really fast, and we were just sitting down talking about the events of the day,” said Valeria Bianco.

The long-time Trump supporter said no one expected what happened next. Bianco said a member of the President’s team came back, “And invited us to go to Mar-a-Lago,” she said. “To get into a secret service van, get checked out, and go to Mar-a-Lago.”

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

According to Bianco, she and six others were taken to a ballroom inside of the President’s home.  “And then, lo and behold, our President appeared,” she said.

The group posed for photos with the President as he thanked the group for the support.

“We stop everything to do what we’re doing for President Trump and Vice President Pence, because we love this country and we love this administration, and we love what they stand for, and we want them to know that all the hard work that they’re doing is not in vain,” Bianco said. “Having said that, he acknowledged all of that, and we got to talk a little bit about that.”

It was a ‘thank you’ Bianco said she never expected, but doesn’t put past the President, who’s been full of surprises.   “It was a lovely, lovely experience and I just hope it happens again and again,”  she said.  (media link)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Heros, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

159 Responses to Trump Supporters Get Unexpected Surprise Visit With President Trump in Mar-a-Lago…

1. Bull Durham says:

InfoWars has some evidence related to NSA surveillance of Trump and Trump Org.

• grannysue says:

I love Trump so much. He is as much a Christian as anyone I know.

• In a couple weeks, all these dunderheads denying there is any evidence of tapping are going to have their ass hanging out there like engorged hind quarters of a baboon.

• JoeThePimpernel says:

Anybody who believes Zero would not stoop to spying on an opposing US presidential candidate hasn’t been paying attention.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Would never have seen Obama doing this…Only people Obama would talked to had to have money and/or star status.

• Hammer Dog says:

I wish it were a more reliable source that infowars and Truther nutcase Alex Jones.

• JC says:

Despicable. Thanks for the link, BD.

• Janie M. says:

Bull, found this interesting article over at Accuracy In Media (AIM). I used to be a subscriber but when Trump was campaigning, it had began printing anti-Trump articles (ticked me off) so I canceled my subscription. Pity, because Cliff and Trevor Loudon collaborated on an excellent investigation of Leon Panetta’s ties to the communist party. So, AIM had it’s good moments. Anyway, this article sheds light on the British IC spying allegations.

A Watergate-style Threat to the Democratic Process
      by Accuracy In Media on March 18, 2017

When you scroll down to the first subheading: How the “Wiretap Shell Game” Works the explanation regarding the Brits involvement begins. The explanation under the Appendix is enlightening – they are on OUR soil.

[snip]
      “… the NSA headquarters [at Fort Meade, Md.] is also the chief British espionage base in the United States. The presence of British wiretappers at the keyboards of American eavesdropping computers is a closely guarded secret….”

“The NSA is a giant vacuum cleaner. It sucks in every form of electronic information, from telephone calls to telegrams, across the United States. The presence of British personnel is essential for the American wiretappers to claim plausible deniability.

2. Publius2016 says:

We will be with you and your Team of Patriots and celebrate our quarter millennial in style! MAGA!

3. smythe714 says:

My kind of people! My kind of President.

4. rsanchez1990 says:

Lucky! I need to get down to Palm Beach more often.

5. 4Beagles says:

Cool!

6. fangdog says:

Trump is reenergized when engaging ordinary people. The reason being, Trump identifies with ordinary because they think down to earth as he does, rather than the bourgeoisie breathing in thin air.

7. georgiafl says:

Lovely gracious gesture by President Trump. He is always touched and gratified by such enthusiastic supporters.

Probably won’t happen again since they are switching from motorcade to helicopter to get the President into Mar A Lago.

8. Peter says:

We have a real human being in the White House – it makes you want to cry with joy. God Bless President Trump and God bless America. (Real America that is – not the Swamp).

9. Our president is a man of the people & we love him and he loves & appreciates us!

10. markstoval says:

This president is a man of the people just like his favorite (reputedly) — President Andy Jackson. Heck, next he will let common people come to dinner at the White House! 🙂

• tappin52 says:

Andrew Jackson had crazy hair, too.

• ladypenquin says:

It won’t take too long for the Hollywood self-appointed “royals” to realize that they’re being shut out, and NOT getting those White House invites is very significant.

• They don’t care, they’re busy gorging themselves on the flesh of little children thinking it will make them “forever young.”

They do NOT think like you or me and we err to base their thoughts on what ours are. They are not of us. They left humanity long ago. They are REPROBATE. What we desire they find abhorrent, what we find abhorrent, they find ecstatic. They actually get thrills of joy over other people’s pain. We actually have empathy for others pain. The more pain they watch and hear about and inflict the better they feel.

• farmhand1927 says:

Today’s ‘pizzagate’ was just plain old Satan worship among 1960’s radicals in NYC. The movie, “Rosemary’s Baby’ portrayed the immorality and satanic sacrifices of those posing to be upstanding members of society. Disgusting and evil to the core.

Your entire comment is spot on, MoniQueMoni Cat.

“They are not of us. They left humanity long ago.” Sadly and tragically, so true.

• Fe says:

I totally concur with you farmhand and MoniQue. It’s demonic what these elites are doing. God is going to rip their arrogance off like a wellstuck bandage, exposing every last one of them …. my spirit senses this.

By the way, those folks that got to meet our President, what a thrill, and a joy. I could not be happier for them or Moreno proud of our President for reaching out to them like that.

❤MY PDJT❤

• shadowcole says:

Yep they’re psychopaths.

• Abster says:

Ewwww…and all those nasty rappers and gagstas won’t be entertained in the people’s house.

• JC says:

Wouldn’t be surprised, Mark. He’s already had many, many people into the Oval Office(!) and taken photos with all of them. He absolutely considers the WH the People’s House. A man so generous of heart and spirit, he has our love, prayers and utmost support. How have we managed without him all these years?

Thank you, Mr. President.

11. Sandra-VA says:

This is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!! Proves, without a doubt, that President Trump cares about We the People. Congrats to those lucky people 😀 😀 😀 😀

12. MianeCoon says:

A President who is a detail person. All in th details.

13. freepetta says:

People have to realize Donald Trump is a good and decent person.

14. I love this simply because (and of course for so many more reasons,,,but..) it is such a difference between him and our previous so called President. The last President had Air Force one flying him from one talk show to another, to any show-not just news shows, but comedy shows etc. The very 1st year Obama was in office his face was on TV every single day, for fruitless reasons or for campaigning for more money. Meanwhile President Trump is constantly working whether in Mar-a-largo (not other expensive hotels) he goes out to the people (his supporters) for his campaigns, gives thanks to his supporters (the “people”) and not to TV celebrities. This to me shows he really does care about “The People” and IS “The people’s President”… awesome (by the way I am so envious-but it is all so cool!)

• maiingankwe says:

Well said Clear Morning. You’ve made another great connection to what the idiot was in the past to what our new and wonderful president is now. A shining difference.

• In AZ says:

The last president, who was a fake and put in by fraud, is a Communist and was doing what Communists do……no work….Communists do not work, do not know what work is…..all Communists are professional grifters. Same with RINO’s.

15. Summer says:

That ballroom is gorgeous. Reminds me of Versailles. And I love the marble floor. My favorite color.

I guess the property values are scyrocketing in this already pricey zip code since Mar-a-Lago became the Winter White House.

16. starfcker says:

Awesome

17. MrE says:

#ThatsMyPresident

18. LandoftheFreeHimeofth says:

Awesome sauce! 🙂

19. President Trump never forgetting the people who support him .
    Have never seen this with any other President normally they only embrace their lobbyist and big donors.

20. wheatietoo says:

President Trump stopped his motorcade too…on the way to Mar A Lago…to say “Hi” to the people on the side of the highway.
    That was Friday evening.

This is very cool too, inviting some of them there to thank them.

I love our President Trump!

21. quintrillion says:

Now that the helicopter landing pad is finished at Mar-a-Lago the motorcade won’t be passing to and from the airport any more. He will be flying over them.

I’m sure that won’t stop the Trump Street Team from being out there on the bridge during week-ends that the President is in Palm Beach, especially after this surprise treatment.

22. Nchadwick says:

Please tell me why I am crying watching this…I am the least emotional person out of all my family and friends… and I am reduced to tears…. unbelievable… I love our President!

Making America Great Again, Making America Proud Again
    #WINNING

• maiingankwe says:

Because you have a yuuge heart. I may not have cried, but I don’t think it would’ve been possible to wipe the yuuge smile on my face while I watched. Who knows, my own time may come and truly unexpected like yours.

You may not be a crier, and leave that to other family members like I do, but you are able to empathize and you are able to see clearly what this means for us little guys.

This is a yuuge win for us among all our other wins. We have a president who truly loves and respects us. It just doesn’t get better than that. So, celebrate your tears, don’t question them, your heart is true and you’re right where you should be. I know I will catch up one day.

• mw says:

Because you are forgotten no more.

• tinkerthinker2 says:

I didn’t start crying till I read your comment…i felt it, and knowing you do to brought me to tears ..

23. Buck Weaver (@BuckWeaver27) says:

That jut makes me smile bigly.

24. rashamon says:

What a great memory for President Trump’s supporters!

25. maiingankwe says:

Watching this video I was smiling Bigly and laughing right along with them. I was so happy and so proud for every single one. They’ve worked hard on the lines in making him our President like so many here have done too. It’s well deserved in my eyes, and for our President to understand this and do something about it makes my heart soar!

Usually when they become president the little guys who voted them and got them in are quickly and easily forgotten. Their free time goes for the big donors, interest groups, lobbying groups and so forth, but not with our President! He knows who got him there and he will never forget us. He apreciates each and every vote, every single one made a yuuge difference in his eyes.

How can we not be proud of our President Trump? He just fills me up with warm fuzzies when he does these small acts of kindness, which are yuuge in my eyes. I love our President Trump!

26. tuskyou says:

He appreciates his supporters. Isn’t it a wonderful feeling? Knowing the person you voted for genuinely appreciates your support instead of taking you for granted or worse.

When Sarah Palin spoke at the Western Conservative Summit in July, 2016 she used the phrase “connection thru appreciation” to describe Trump’s relationship with the people. Accurate then and now. MAGA🇺🇸

27. Timmy-the-Ute says:

It is sad to see the MSM food the internet with negative polls to tear us down. Seeing it is CNN and NBC we know they are fake polls.

28. Stringy theory says:

A real heartwarming story. President Trump is truly a man of the people.

29. Dizzy says:

This reminds me of a small version of when Andrew Jackson invited locals in the White House to eat a giant cheese wheel before it went bad. He was a man of the people.

30. In AZ says:

Wow! So happy for those Deplorables.
    I have never seen any politician or famous person do what President Trump does……acknowledge hard working average American citizens, and get out to meet them, shake hands, talk to them.

Thanks for reporting on this.

31. NHVoter says:

That’s so so awesome. 🙂

32. singingsoul says:

Sorry you do not see this humanity from Pence.

33. Yaya says:

This reminded me of a rally he had in Sarasota, Fl (the 1st one I went to) at Robards arena which is our County Fairgronds…the venue only held 5,000 or so and about 8,000 showed up. The staff sent the overflow out back to an open area that could hold that number of people…which happened to be next to the helicopter landing pad. They set up speakers so the overflow folks could at least hear the rally even if they couldn’t be a part of it. Then candidate Trump was so impressed with the crowd that when he landed he promised them they wouldn’t miss a thing…he would hold the rally inside and then come back out and give them their own rally…and while they waited he instructed his pilot to give helicopter rides to all the kids!…this was Thanksgiving weekend 2015!
    Still loves his peeps!

34. Sandy says:

President Trump is the Peoples President.
    How nice that these supporters got to go to Mar a Logo. Lucky people!

35. Donald says:

Prior to the Academy Awards broadcast, President Trump announced that he, super-fan of news and entertainment, would not be viewing this year’s awards presentation— no doubt, hoping to tank the viewership ratings, which it did in fact accomplish. Nonetheless, he must have seen the odd, political stunt of pulling in from the streets of Hollywood a large group of exclusively black, celebrity-tours patrons who made their way into the auditorium for an impromptu visit with the stars of Hollywood, where they were fawned over like little house pets by the patronizing elites. The fix was already in to deprive a spectacular piece of film entertainment, ‘La La Land,’ of its rightful Best Picture Award, in favor of a film of dubious artistic merit, ‘Moonlight,’ a film I saw, attentively, and with an open mind, yet can recommend to nobody.
    It should be noted that ‘La La Land’ was a love story about white heterosexuals (how insensitive! ), and that ‘Moonlight’ was a love story about black homosexuals.Do we need say anything else?
    The Donald forgets nothing!

• Betty says:

I think the night of the Academy Awards was the night Melania was hosting America’s Governors at the White House – Her very first event as First Lady. I remember when some idiot at the WH press briefing asked Sean Spicer what President Trump was going to do when the awardees rip him on national TV.

And Spicer laughed out loud and told them all that he was pretty sure President Trump had his card filled that night and would not be watching TV.

36. Clearly this is fake news put out by Russia!

37. Southern Son says:

I’m Green…
    Seriously, if they were out there showing support, they Deserve this.
    Congratulations, Fellow American Patriots!!
    If he shakes their hands, I fear it’ll never get washed again. Harr…

• amwick says:

My first thought, green with envy. But they so deserve this marvelous surprise. It couldn’t happen to nicer people. I started grinning so much my mouth hurt. 🙂 That’s our President. YES SIR!

38. MIKE says:

A dream come true for some deserving hardcore Trump supporters. Our President is worlds away from assuaging his legacy on “jimmy kimmel live”. Definitely a man of the people. We are blessed indeed.

39. jefcool64 says:

That’s just the kind of guy Trump has always been in his life. It’s the most unreported and ignored news about him.

40. Sunshine says:

Trump is a man of the people. Just the Best President Ever.

41. alliwantissometruth says:

Obama or Hillary would have done the same for those people. They would have invited them over to where they were going…

If they had thousands of dollars to contribute to them

And there lies the difference. Two utter phonies only out for themselves, versus a man who truly loves & cares about the American people

Rhetoric & bulls*** versus heartfelt emotion

It’s obvious to any honest person

42. Irons says:

Just awesome!! I never thought I would see this in my life.

43. Bonitabaycane says:

The American people love President Trump because he loves the American people. He loves us, he really loves us!

44. milktrader says:

People’s President

45. milo minderbinder says:

Jughead 0bama would never have done that.

46. Lisa says:

What a great story! Thank you supporters for being out there and being faithful. I live in SF and they will hurt me, mug me , and break my car windows if I show support. It is scary times right now here if you are a conservative.

• wondering999 says:

Sending you support from my safe space in Appalachian America… (((Lisa))))

I love San Francisco, but can just imagine how you have to stay “in the closet” out in Diversity-Tolerance Land. They’ll come around though, sooner or later, because Our President Prevails!

47. Ono says:

MAGA…

What comes around goes around…

The Times are a Changing

• BakoCarl says:

The Times They Are A-Changing

Come gather around people
      Wherever your home,
      And admit that our country
      Is corrupt to the bone.
      And accept it that soon,
      From the old to the youth,
      We’ll be put on the road
      From lies to the truth.
      For the times they are a-changing

Come writers and critics
      Who spin with your pen,
      And write to an agenda
      To deceive all good men.
      You have a chance now
      To write truth and facts.
      You’d better change soon
      Or you’ll never come back.
      Cause the times they are a-changing

Come senators, congressmen
      You must heed the call
      To work for the people
      And not the cabal.
      There’s a battle here now
      To do what is right
      For our great nation
      To remove the blight.
      For the times they are a-changing

Come mothers and fathers
      Throughout the land,
      Choose light over darkness
      For truth make your stand.
      You sons and you daughters
      Make your solemn vow,
      For yours is the future,
      Choose life or death now.
      ‘Cause the times they are a-changing

The line it is drawn
      With good on this side,
      Standing with truth,
      And we must now decide
      For justice and liberty
      And freedom for all,
      And listen to hear
      The patriot’s clear call.
      ‘Cause the times they are a-changing

48. What a good ‘get’ sundance! Thank you.

49. they call me sweetheart says:

Donald J. Trump is the same man he’s been all of his life. If you didn’t know about him 30-40 years ago, there are several articles/interviews online which back up the above. (In several, he talks about he relates to the ‘regular joe’ – he doesn’t call people that, but rather ‘cab drivers, drywallers, architects, construction managers, doormen, etc.)

He hasn’t changed.

That means he’s authentic. Authenticity always shines through b/s, always. It’s precisely why he was and is able to connect with Americans. Americans instinctively feel honesty – and authenticity.

President Trump is one in a billion — and I don’t mean dollars. We’re praying for you, Mr. President!