March 14th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #54

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

958 Responses to March 14th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #54

1. decisiontime16 says:

Judicial Watch Director of Investigations and Research Chris Farrell Scheduled to Appear on ‘Lou Dobbs Tonight’

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch Director of Investigations and Research Chris Farrell will appear on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” on the Fox Business Network in the 7 pm ET hour today, Tuesday, March 14, 2017, to discuss government corruption.

Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2017
    Time: 7 pm ET hour
    Channel: Fox Business Network
    Program: “Lou Dobbs Tonight”

2. citizen817 says:

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

Woe is him!

8. BakoCarl says:

The Making of a Presstitute

From a young age, I wanted to write,
    Or, perhaps, I wanted to be read,
    Because it was most important
    For people to listen to what I said.

I dreamed of sitting at a small table,
    Wearing a sweater and a beret,
    Drinking very strong cups of coffee,
    In autumn, outside a French café.

I went off to Journo school
    And learned my lessons very well.
    My pen was mightier than a sword;
    And my opinions were infallible.

In my first year, in Press 101,
    I learned to craft a plausible lie,
    With just a sprinkling of truth,
    To catch a gullible reader’s eye.

I never studied science or math,
    Facts and logic just get in the way.
    When I had my agenda clear,
    Then I could make up what to say.

All of my profs were Democrats;
    Their politics were very liberal.
    If I wanted to pass their course,
    I made very sure mine were as well.

As the years went slowly by,
    I came to see that they were right.
    It’s all because of conservatives
    That this world is in such a plight.

When I finally found a job,
    My school experience served me well.
    I would cater to their agenda,
    And make up stories that would sell.

I’ve been reporting for many years;
    Praising Obama has worked well for me.
    Whatever he does is right for the world,
    And all I write is complementary.

I’m a lead writer, at the top of my craft;
    I’m the writer that they all look for.
    I’m the very best, a total success –
    A member of the White House Press Corps.

For several years now, at the press briefs,
    With my prestige, I sit right up front.
    I get first questions, follow-ups, too.
    To do any less would be an affront.

I’ve now found a new way to succeed:
    The editors love my stories on Trump.
    It doesn’t matter what really happened,
    I’ll make him look like a bumbling chump.

Some of the very best quotes, I found,
    I can rewrite, different than told.
    Then, when taken out of context,
    I’ll get my headline, above the fold.

Problems are developing at press briefs;
    I don’t get first questions, and have to wait, too.
    We now compete with questions on Skype,
    And internet bloggers ask a few.

I may not get any questions at all,
    Before Spicer stops and leaves the room.
    I’m angry that he can look so pleased,
    In spite of our constant doom and gloom.

I hold my questions; look for my chance.
    I seek his attention. I raise my hand.
    His glance brushes past, over and beyond.
    We cannot shout out, or even stand.

Alas! I’m lost. My prestige is gone.
    I’ve lost my voice, my questions are mute.
    Forlorn I sit, all lost in the crowd,
    Faceless, nameless, another Presstitute.

9. citizen817 says:

• BakoCarl says:

Maybe someone with a Twitter account could ask –

During 2015 and 2016 we read of many departments (Post Office, Forestry, etc.) getting millions and millions of rounds of ammo. Now the Border Patrol is short on ammo.

Why is the Border Patrol short of ammo? Where is the ammo that went to P.O. and Forestry (and more)? Can it be transferrerd to the Border Patrol?

• Good question from an origional thinker on the CTH.

• mamadogsite says:

My friends and I have been asking this question for 2 years now.

Why would the Dept. Of Education, or Dept. Of Health and Human Services, or many other departments periodically buy large amounts of ammo? Usually in the amounts of 250,000 rounds of various calibers.

My friends and I thought the Gov. Was trying to depleate the supplies to citizens, then we thought they were stocking up for martial law as well as cancelling the 2016 elections and Obama remain in office. We thought of many devious scenarios.

Fact still remains…the ammo is MIA…no one seems concerned, no one seemingly knows where it is and into whose hands it was delivered.

• Ken Lawson says:

And it’s also important to remember that the ammo that the feds purchased for all these different departments were armor piercing rounds that are not legal for the military to use in warfare. These would only be used domestically and it seems that they were intended to use against citizens. The Trump administration needs to strip all non law enforcement and military branches of government of this ammo and their weaponry.

• Alison says:

I wonder if the departments even have the ammo or if it ‘disappeared’ the same way that untracked $6 billion disappeared in the State Dept. What a travesty.

• Athena the Warrior says:

I wonder (hope and pray that it didn’t happen) if the ammo was purchased for these departments but was shipped overseas to Obama’s ISIS buddies or McCain’s syrian rebel army?

10. citizen817 says:

11. NHVoter says:

12. citizen817 says:

13. Pam says:

14. andi lee says:

al-Baghdadi flees the infidels but not before a farewell speech? LOL!

Oh. USD $25M on his head. Hm. Any coincidence McCain was in the area right about this time?

15. camulla says:

To those who are working and think their co-workers are tuning out the press, the average Americans still does not get that the press has a bias and that President Trump is a good leader who wants the best for our nation. To those who have some influence because of their positions at their offices, please start spreading good stories about President Trump, Jeff Sessions, etc. because some Americans DO still think he is out of his element and wants to be a dictator.

I know, these people were silent during President Obama’s administration. I don’t understand how these people think, either. I just know that we still need to counter the negative stories and get good information to Americans who still don’t understand what happened.

16. Minnie says:

It’s a start, Fox becoming enlightened?
    (first try posting link)

17. Pam says:

18. Pam says:

19. andi lee says:

Tim Osman name ring any bells? Would the gov be so stupid for a repeat?

Ever been to one of our National Cementaries? 😢😠😢 Go every week to see 225-250 new graves added since the week before? Its a sea of graves. Nice, neat rows of uniform headstones. Surreal at first, serene at last, with paved roads and manicured lawn and splashes of color arranged around on the newly arrived. Near. Far. 400 acres reserved…

• Bull Durham says:

Lots on the Internet that al-Baghdadi is Shimon Elliot, a Jew, a CIA-Mossad project to lead ISIS.

Hard to know for certain. The fact that ISIS from the start had a Media plan, Internet resources and deep pockets, and were not attacked by CIA or Israel, nor did ISIS or al Nusra ever attack Israel leads credence to the idea.

• SharonKinDC says:

Saw a video purported to be by ISIS… VERY high production values. Have no idea who is behind the effort, but it wasn’t some bumpkin who recently taught themselves on video production freeware.

20. Grace Anne says:

Lou Dobbs lets lose on Ryan. Spanked, spanked, spanked. Calling for Ryan’s demise. Loved every minute. Sorry, I don’t know how to link. It was epic!

21. Enlightened Vulgarian says:

Flashing light headline on Drudge: Link to Rachael Maddow tweet… “BREAKING: We’ve got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC. (Seriously).”

22. MrE says:

First this from NYT…

And now this from Rachel Mad Cow…

5 days apart. Yes, NYT is #FakeNews, yes Mad Cow is a serious mental health basket case… But I don’t think we can ignore this. Thoughts??

• Ken Lawson says:

Why can’t we ignore it? It seems to me that giving it attention just gives them ratings and keeps the story alive. Ignoring it would allow it to die faster, at least that’s my reaction.

• trumpthepress says:

I will be looking here for any info. Not going to watch that hideous piece of scum.

• MrE says:

Who hacked the IRS and stole his tax records? Who else did the hacker(s) target? Were there no hackers, and the IRS leaked them? Is this another Deep State hit-job attempt?

(For the record, I will not be watching, either. There’ll be an article or something to catch up with later.)

• Bull Durham says:

Hack would not be necessary. IRS is totally corrupt. Anyone of the Obama people would gleefully copy the taxes and hand them out.

• wisdell says:

I could care less about PDJT’s taxes. Being the business man that he is, I would be disappointed if he isn’t smart enough to use the legal laws to avoid paying more than he has to. And, I’ll bet it shows he’s wealthy 😉

• dilonsfo says:

I agree !00% with what you said. Don’t intend to read anything about his tax returns published by any newspaper or MSM group. I just don’t give a crap about President Trump’s tax returns. He could have paid zero….all I know is he is doing a hell-of-a-job as our President. That’s all I care about.

• piper567 says:

I just read that these returns are from 2005.
      Corroboration?

23. L Gonzalez says:

Maddow tweeted that MSNBC has Pres. Trumps tax return?! (Drudge)

24. citizen817 says:

25. WeThePeople2016 says:

Paul Ryan Responds to Leaked October Audio of Him Bashing Donald Trump: “That Is Ancient History” (VIDEO)

26. missmarple2 says:

If there was anything illegal in those returns, they would have gotten them and published them around convention time, to cause maximum chaos.

What they WILL do is take line items and create snark and mockery around them.

“Oh, loook, he didn’t earn as much as he said he did!”

“Oh, look, he didn’t give very much to charity!”

Etc. etc.

Furthermore, they don’t understand anything about things like depreciation, carried interest, capital gains, etc.

Should be instructive in their efforts to tar him, but I have no doubts he will overcome.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I think there will be snark and bewilderment about his income. Actual income and net worth are 2 very different things. And, as he, his accountants and his lawyers are wise, I am sure much of his life is deductible which makes it seem like a less net income but its because he makes business part of his lifestyle.
      Yep, lots of yapping dog noises from lap dogs working from the media companies.

27. Pam says:

28. Liked by 2 people

• Lucille says:

Why should the public pay attention to Mike Flynn, Jr.?

• Mike Flynn and his son were the only ones wanting to expose PEDOGATE. Not just “human trafficking,” but the entire cabal’s abuse of children and rape of kids including toddlers. One has to wonder why no one else is saying anything about the pedophilia. I find it odd nothing is ever said about it during press briefings, no questions and no mention of the 1,500 busts of low level offenders; but an inordinate amount of time is spent on the fake news of Russia Russia Russia.

29. Pam says:

30. Liked by 1 person

31. citizen817 says:

32. truthandjustice says:

For those that missed it on Dobbs – Judicial Watch Director of Investigations and Research Chris Farrell said some ex FBI people have told them that Comey was a “bad cop” and wanted him gone.

33. missmarple2 says:

To publish unauthorized tax returns is a felony, punishable by up to 5 years in prison (see section 3 in link).

The White House released the tax returns tonight, prior to Maddow’s show, stealing her thunder. Also, they are from 2005.

Tomorrow Spicer can say President Trump did Maddow a favor, saving her from prison.

34. McGuffin says:

The loony left has a campaign this week to mail hateful postcards to PDJT …. take a minute and mail him a nice postcard or 2 or 3, to counter the uglies.
    President Donald J Trump
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington DC 20500

• Wiggyky says:

How many of those cards, from either side, will be read? Most likely they will arrive in stuffed mail bags and then be sent directly to the incinerator. Same happens when they get thousands of letters on a particular issue. Read about this some 40 years ago.

• McGuffin says:

They are all read. By someone. I’ll let you think about it for a minute.

• Wiggyky says:

Depends on how many they get. If they got a million or more, how long will it take for someone to read each and every one? More likely they’d take a representative few from each batch.

I once had a Congressman tell me that the best way to get your letter read is to hand write it and hand address the Envelope. Don’t know if that still applies as it was 30 some years ago.

35. missmarple2 says:

Zerohedge‏ @zerohedge 6m6 minutes ago

Trump 2005 tax rate: 25%
    Romney 2011 tax rate: 14.1%
    Sanders 2014 tax rate: 13.5%

——————————————–

Bwahahahaha! #Winning

36. Martin says:

37. Katherine McCoun says:

Katrina Pierson is working at a new org American First Policies. She was offered a WH job. She was great during the campaign. Glad to know she was offered a WH position

38. Pepperjelly says:

If anyone is good with computer photos/videos, I’d love to see a gif of Barbara Streisand shoveling pancakes into her yap 😃

39. Michael Savage on INFOWARS: If The United States Falls To Globalism The USSA Will Enslave The Planet (Length 5:01 min) Published on Mar 14, 2017
    Michael Savage joins Alex Jones to break down how the globalists had planned to use the United States to takeover and destroy the rest of the world.

(at 0.39 seconds) One world new world order, the USSR is back, only now it’s the USSA run by a bunch of degenerate child molesters in Brussels. We almost lost it Alex. And that’s why the left is going insane.”

(at 1:40 min) Alex: how we defeat these parasites and how we wake up the people, what say you Michael Savage:
    Savage: “Simple motto: borders, language, culture. Without that there is no nation. Period.