March 2nd – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #42

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,663 Responses to March 2nd – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #42

1. SomebodyNobody says:

Last year I simply disagreed with Democrats. I did not approve of their governance style or their dishonesty. Today I hate them. HATE, I want to see them all die a slow agonizing death in their little cramped prison cells. I do not like feeling like this, I do not like having so much hate and anger in me.

2. rsanchez1990 says:

So Google on my phone thought it was urgent for me to know a story about Mike Pence. I click it open and what’s the story about? Mike Pence using private email for state business.

I mean come on. They’re trying to sell the story as Pence is a hypocrite for criticizing Hillary, but they’re not even in the same ballpark. State secrets were passed around by Hillary and sold for influence, and she used a private email server because she didn’t want to get caught. Not even remotely the same situation.

Plus, this is the same crap they tried to pull with Sarah Palin years ago, and what came out when they forced Palin to release her emails? Absolutely nothing. It was a huge nothingburger with a side of nothing.

What’s with all the nothingburgers coming out recently? Something so insignificant like Pence’s emails, why even bother?

3. I hate liberals.

Listen to Harry Reid testify, lawdy, testify that “No sane country would reward illegals.”

Yep. The internet is forever.

4. JoD says:

Knock.. Knock… Why did Valerie move in with Barry?
    So that they could discuss Golf and Grandchildren all day!

5. litenmaus says:

At some point this BuzzFeed case may end up before the Supreme Court.

“A defamation suit brought against online news site BuzzFeed for its publishing of an intelligence dossier that alleges Kremlin ties to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has been transferred to federal court.”

6. Marygrace Powers says:

WHY SO SECRET? – DRUDGE REPORT/

G.O.P. Accused of Playing ‘Hide-and-Seek’ With Obamacare Replacement Bill
    By ROBERT PEAR MARCH 2, 2017

“WASHINGTON — It was “find the Affordable Care Act replacement” day on Thursday as publicity-seeking Democrats — and one frustrated Republican — scampered through Capitol corridors, hunting for an elusive copy of a bill that Republican leaders have withheld from the public as they search for party unity.

Just a week before two powerful House committees plan to vote on the measure, opponents spent hours making the point that almost no one has actually seen legislation that would affect the lives and pocketbooks of millions of Americans.”

/Users/marygracepowers/Desktop/C59BxpXXQAA0Qbs.jpg