March 1st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #41

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,435 Responses to March 1st – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #41

1. Binkser1 says:

Sorry if this has been posted but this jerk Grilo guy who called Mrs. Owens an “idiot” has been fired from his job. More winning!!

2. Mike says:

I just listened Mark Levin for awhile, It wasn’t bad, until he put a Cruzlim on the air. Listening to this guy pontificate about his “conservative values” and how Trump supporter were “emotional” and “didn’t understand the issues” was most vomit inducing. This from a sad sack loser, who wants to return to a loser strategy so that they can start losing to leftist again.

I hate “principled conservatives” with all my heart.

• Mike says:

still ranting: I mean good grief. These dim bulb sore loser crybully “conservatives” are still parroting the same old talking points that are a year old now. They’re just like leftists. They never learn. they never grow. They just double down on stupid.

• sunnydaze says:

Pretty sure the phrase “Principled Conservative” means “Globalist”, and has for a while now.

• Mike says:

sunnydaze

One thing that Mark Levin was bitching about was all the money that Trump wanted to spend on infrastructure. Since roads, bridges, dams, and so on are in poor repair, what else is he supposed to do except get it up and running?. Now that I’m thinking about it, He said Trump was going to put us deeper in debt. And Trump hasn’t addressed it. Pardon me, but I believe it just the opposite. and Trump is trying to drive debt down.

He also said that Trump was doing poor trade deals, or some such garbage. After thinking about it, I take “it wasn’t bad.” It sucked. I used to respect Mark Levin, but now I realize he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. It must have been a delayed reaction. I’ve learned a lot this election and can now see that Mark Levin is really pretty ignorant.

• Mike says:

I take “it wasn’t bad” back. DISAVOWING MARK LEVIN.

• sunnydaze says:

Mike, have you noticed that The NeverTrumpers have been following the same “we can’t do that because” script for a while now.

These people seem to assume that everyone is as braindead/corrupt as they are and therefore cannot come up with creative (or even OBVIOUS) solutions to problems.

They’ve been peddling this same tripe since the Primary Debates.

So yeah, they can’t think of how to do infrastructure without raising the debt. Big Deal. That’s why we did NOT elect you to do it, you braindead fools.

It would never EVER occur to these jerks that *maybe*, just MAYBE, we could CUT a lot of the crap we fund now to pay for things we actually NEED.

And that’s just ONE thought off the top of my head, after a split seconds’ reflection. I’m sure there are many other things that anyone who was seriously interested in doing this stuff could come up with.

AAAARRRRGHHHH….I can’t stand these A$$es.

• Landslide says:

Have to say…….just hearing the term “principled conservative” triggers me! Big league. All I hear is that nasally, debate-mode, creepy dude!

• Anton says:

“[P]rincipled conservatives” ARE nauseating, aren’t they? What makes them think “conservatism” is any more rational than “liberalism?” They’re flip sides of the same coin. If you only look at something with a right or left eye, you will have no depth perception, and will only experience a flat, two-dimensional illusion.

Seeing reality requires both eyes.

A plane with only a left or right wing will not fly.

Honestly, I think that most people are simply hardwired to be left or right, and are wholly incapable of seeing or hearing anything not filtered and distorted by their one-sided wiring. What they see and hear is what they’re programmed to see and hear, whether it has any basis in reality or not. Notice how many people misconstrue Trump’s words? They can’t help it.

I haven’t found conservatives in general to be any more logical or rational than liberals in general. That’s why I don’t join political parties.

• Mike says:

Yes, they are nauseating. I think the thing i hate the most is that they don’t fight. I have a grudging respect for liberals because they will at least fight. They play to win.

I do know that when I tried to perceived things as liberal vs conservative, things didn’t make sense. But when i started to see what was really going on, which I believe is Nationalism vs Globalism, everything started to fall into place. Maybe it is a bit simplistic, but it’s basically sound. I became the one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.

• wheatietoo says:

Levin is a fraud…and has No Principles.

He has claimed to be a “strict constitutionalist”.
      And yet he supported Lyin Ted Cruz for President, when Cruz is completely ineligible to be President!

Mark Levin even went after our Sundance, after Sundance had the courage to write some articles exposing Levin’s hypocrisy.

Levin is a rat.

• tails6 says:

Many times what they “say” isn’t actually reality. The libs have many many folks on payroll to do anything they can to disrupt conservative talk shows and websites. They are good at it. This “Cruzlim” may very well have been some teenager working from a script.

3. Remington says:

Just listening to Coulter and Ingram on Hannity….couple other good folks like Larry Elder…..Next segment he HAS to throw in that wanker Bob “suspenders” Beckel…I walked out…why do they feel the need to pollute the program by bringing detestable people like that? They always feel the HAVE to throw in at least one DH (..and I don’t mean designated hitter). just can stand it

• Wiggyky says:

Why? Because they have to keep up the appearance of “fair and balanced”. Let’s be honest, if they only had on the people we like, then we’d only be listening to an echo chamber of thing we only want to hear. Are we really that closed minded?

Like some others I am an Independent, Patriot American and my only Party is the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the US. I support President Trump 100% and will keep an open mind that he will accomplish all or most of what he has promised. In my opinion, all those in Congress who work against the President I will consider to be Anti-American Communist/Islamist Traitors.

As Edith Ann (Lily Tomlin) used to say: And That’s The Truth Pffffff.

• Remington...... says:

Well, I guess I am. I’ve been listening to their bullcrap for fifty years, and it hasn’t chanced one iota. Nothing new….It’s like one of those cassette tapes on continuous loop. I’m insulted every time they open their collective mouths and fifty years of BS falls out. If you want to listen to that trash, by all means do.

• Athena the Warrior says:

I know it drives me crazy. Hannity just has to bring on Geraldo, or that Obama hack Austin Goolsbee who I especially loathe. I turn it off whenever one of them appears.

4. If you’re not watching Tucker every night, you’re missing out.

He grills Mitch’s pal John Cornyn from Texas

These guys are such weasels.

5. Pam says:

6. angryduc says:

MSNBC and Chris Mathews are LARPING Russia nonsense against Sessions all evening tonight with a special Trump Putin Power Play. Evidence? WaPo’s unnamed sources. gmab

7. Raffaella says:

Get ready for a new Russia controversy and MSM / Dems hysteria tomorrow about Jeff Sessions having met twice with the Russian diplomat last year. Someone leaked it to Washington Post.

Really getting tired of all this BS.

• Martin says:

Sounds like Sessions is effective and getting closer and closer to exposing these traitors in D.C.

• sunnydaze says:

Are US Senators not allowed to meet with foreign diplomats?

• lbmomblog says:

But, he was a senator and he represented us in other ways. Stand your Ground Jeff Sessions.

• jbrickley says:

What’s troubling is they only have circumstantial evidence and so far, it was within Sessions job description to speak with Russians as a member of various committees, etc. It really amounts to absolutely nothing. Even if he did have frequent contact with the Russians it all comes down to what was said and if there is a transcript of a telephone conversation then it’s an illegal intelligence leak. Even then, it’s likely nothing.

This is all fake news like that Rather story about GW Bush avoiding military service during Vietnam by being in the air national guard. The typed letter was faked using Microsoft Word which didn’t exist at the time only typewriters without font kerning.

Getting really tired of all this Russian crap. They are beyond desperate.

8. Rachel says:

This is not much, but I just found this at Free Republic. It states that Sessions had two meeting with the Russian Ambassador. One was in his office as a member of the Armed Services Comm and the other was a group setting.

9. angryduc says:

Looks like it’s Lindsey Graham again who is flipping out his budget was cut by Trump spinning this nonsense into trying to impeach Trump over the war he wants for Soros.

10. distracted2 says:

So let me get this straight. Trump gives an incredible speech last night, people start warming up to him, calling him Presidential, Obama announces he’s coming back with VJ in tow, and then hours later The Washington Post accuses Sessions of illicit contact with Russians. Coincidence? Nope.

11. JustScott says:

Bad word, bad word, New York Times M F filth slime dirt crud NYT $#%#&@%#&$ treason!

Now that I have my anger under control.
    Four time, I tried to read that seditious slander hit job on NYT. As soon as I scroll past the second paragraph (the one citing anonymous ex-official Intel officers about all the clandestine meetings) it auto-redirects to some crap about how Trump’s new amnisty program will work.

Simmering Anger.

12. toriangirl says:

What is that I hear? I think I hear Sundance’s keyboard clacking.

Another deep state coordinated attack. Sessions will not fold. They have no idea what sort of fight a righteous Southern man has in him. This may be one push too far. High treason has happened and is continuing to happen. It must be stopped. See which Congress critter waivers on Trump tomorrow. They are America’s enemies.

13. JustScott says:

After catching up on reading, its obvious I ain’t the only one “a little upset.”

Don’t those idiots know their noise just deepens our resolve and rally’s our battle cries? Mr. Session must be close to handing out indictments.

Wish I could sit in on tonight’s POTUS Daily, it looks to be a doozy. Sundance is gonna need to start handing out prozac by morning.

14. G3 says:

Valerie Jarrett moving in with the Obamas is pushing it too far—- so they not in DC for their daughter may finish school -Shocking!

15. lbmomblog says:

I know that we have big drama every day, and if it isn’t one thing it is another.
    And, I do get a bit dismayed by it all,
    However, I am also one of those that would say – Pull the plugs now.
    Don’t wait, if you have something planned, ready to go, don’t let the crying/whining slow the roll.
    the crying/whining is not going to stop …it is going to continue…for the next 4 years.
    I will learn to ignore it, others will too, some will be turned off by it, some may lose their way over it.
    But as a nation, we will get passed it.

slowing the roll isn’t going to change the other side of the coin.

my only concerns are for President Trump, he is giving his life …everything, to get America back on track. I don’t want him ran over in the process.

I will pray for him, as I know all of you do, and I will pray for peace in our hearts while we go through the next 4 years.

16. ivehadit says:

I want to see every *true* republican stand up and speak out on these judicially offensive attacks on Sessions as obstruction and interference of ongoing and future investigations by the Trump Justice Dept. These attacks are attacking our justice system by trying to eliminate the one who will be ordering the investigations. This has GOT to be illegal and is most certainly unethical!

Trump Team: BE STRONG. WE ARE WITH YOU!

17. jbrickley says:

It would be absolutely amazing if they can nail Valerie and Obama red handed in acts of conspiracy and sedition against the POTUS and the United States. The question is will Obama or Valerie make a stupid mistake and cross a line? Is it just me or do you find it beyond creepy that Valerie lived at the White House and has now moved into the Obama’s mansion two miles from the White House?