February 22nd – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #34

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sean Spicer Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,236 Responses to February 22nd – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #34

1. JAS says:

Just downed on me. Trump meets with all these business leaders, etc and says, tell me what you need. Come to me and I will help you.

He is basically cutting out the middlemen!! Those middlemen would be Congress and the lobbyists!

And he does it for free. Gotta love it!!

2. LULU says:

About those “organic”, “grassroots” townhall protests:

Town Hall Project Founded By Former Clinton Staffer
    Parent company located at same address as Soros-funded group

• LULU says:

This article is a list of dots/connections. Open up the link and have a look. More Clinton/Soros/Dhim mendacity and evil intent. Just as President Trump said it was:

Democrats have insisted that recent town hall outbursts against Republican politicians occurred organically, likening them to the Tea Party, while President Donald Trump yesterday tweeted that the “so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous occasions, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!”

So he is so right again.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Is this why I saw Tom Cotton tonight at a “town hall meeting” (I caught CNN just for a minute or two) and there he was on the stage, looking like “Deer in the Headlights” while a woman from the audience was ranting on about “she lives just down the street from your office” and going off about any number of things? Am I to assume that this woman was recruited, and possibly also paid, to do this?

3. Pam says:

This is live now.

4. ALEX says:

I’m still trying to figure out why the republicans are doing town halls at the moment. They just ran for election and they have done nothing so far. Why bother getting set up at all. If I went to mine I would only be reminding him to stay with Trump, which he is anyways…

I give Ryan credit for going to border today…That’s productive and I think it’s first time he’s been there, if I remember correctly….

5. Marygrace Powers says:

Border Battle – Paul Ryan To The Rescue/ Headline Drudge/

“Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) spent part of his tour of the U.S-Mexico border on Wednesday with Border Patrol officials on horseback.

Video surfaced Wednesday afternoon showing Ryan riding a horse during his visit to the southwestern border; the Speaker did not appear to be wearing a riding helmet.”

Ryan meeting with all the ‘Bush Boys” in TX/ Stinks to high heaven/
    Ryan future campaign ad/ NO DOUBT/

6. psadie says:

Hannity is having a “Town Hall” tonight at 10pm ET…should be interesting.

7. Sandra-VA says:

8. LULU says:

Wikileaks released documents this week following the sudden death of Russian UN ambassador Vitaly Churkin.

There are several documents on McCain’s request for donations from the Russians.

In 2008 the Russian mission released a letter on a fundraising attempt from John McCain.

According to Reddit users John McCain illegally asked for campaign donations from the Russian Ambassador. (the same ambassador that died suddenly on Monday) This globalist shrieks about Russian influence while he himself participated in it.

The Russians told McCain they would not donate to his campaign.

• Just Scott says:

If this is what I read about 36 hours ago, it is what I would call Fake News.
        What I read about was a standard campaign bulk mail donation begging form letter that was sent to Russia via a mailing list. No there here.

• Just Scott says:

No disrespect intended whatsoever. Sorry if too blunt, in work mode.
          I don’t have time now to dig up the actual document, but if you know how to search on The_Donald, it should be easy to find.

aka: proceed with caution.

9. WeThePeople2016 says:

Is James O’Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He’s Set To Release “Hundreds of Hours” Of Newsroom Footage “Wikileaks Style”

10. “Liberman: President Trump is right. He said that he has no intention of forcing a solution on us. He said that we are big boys, and that any agreement that we reach will be acceptable to him, that he is not approaching the problem with any fixed ideas. He has no fixation on this issue, and no desire to force anything on us. In my opinion, that is the correct approach.

Al-Monitor: There are reports that Netanyahu and Trump have set up teams to investigate the settlement issue, including reining in construction or a construction freeze outside the settlement blocs. Do you support such a move?

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/02/israel-liberman-interview-trump-two-state-solution-syria.html#ixzz4ZT8PSKn8

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

Over 100 student languages in Iowa school district

12. dianeax says:

Great news.

Obama denied school systems’ Title 9 federal funding for not having gender-identity bathroom rights,.

How is Trump denying federal funding to sanctuary city/states any different?

• mopar2016 says:

Title nine is an educational amendment from 1972 about equal rights for women.
      It’s not about promoting cross dressing men or the mentally ill.

I could explain it to you, but I can’t understand it for you.

• auscitizenmom says:

I think you misunderstood the question. What is the difference between Obama using withdrawing funding to push the bathroom mess and Trump doing the same thing to stop sanctuary cities.

13. Trumppin says:

John McCain Makes Secret Trip to Syria in Midst of U.S. Assessment

14. Rickster says:

Has the Nancy finally slipped off the ledge? Oh how I wish she was Minority Hag. To see her get up there and bash President Bush in Primetime would be so sweet. I can dream can’t I? http://www.theamericanmirror.com/pelosi-breakdown-repeats-words-tells-audience-clap-kasich-gov-illinois/

15. TheTorch says:

Good grief Hannity Town Hall on Fox !

Hannity is on FIRE! Bashing Obama big time, and the GOPe!

16. Finalage says:

Savage meets Trump

• redsequin4 says:

Savage runs hot and cold on our President. Now he’s happy because DJT talked to him but give it a few weeks or months and if he doesn’t hear from the President he’ll be singing a different tune. I used to listen to Savage but he drives me nuts with his enormous ego.

17. redsequin4 says:

This scared the crap out of me. The guy was on Tucker’s show tonight and stated two reasons some CIA agents are trying to sabotage the President of the United States. One. they didn’t like the way POTUS acted standing in front of the stars (Memorial Wall) when he visited Langley and the other was Trump not believing their intel that the Russians interfered in the election. WTH? Those are not reasons, what they’re doing is committing treason, plain and simple, if true.

I’m a Democrat (and ex-CIA) but the spies plotting against Trump are out of control

18. SharonKinDC says:

With more rumors percolating re pedogate…I wonder if people like Pelosi & McCain are self-destructing as justification for leaving their office, rather than being impeached/criminally charged?