It’s Not About Milo – It’s About The Existential Threat That Milo Represents…

There are trillions of dollars at stake.  Trillions.

Those who hold power will never relinquish power; a simple and timeless truth.  The current attacks against an increasingly less obscure gay man named Milo Yiannopoulos (it appears he is most known simply by “Milo”) are not about Milo Yiannopoulos per se’, anyone who has followed the construct of the swamp should see the transparency.

milo

Take this guy Milo out of the picture and replace him with any politically incorrect name you choose, and you’ll see the concerted effort to remove his influence is not about him, it’s about the underlying threat he represents.

Those who control the levers of the DC Swamp municipal system are determined to defeat the highly outlined objectives of a President Trump administration.  Milo is merely a concentric circle outlier of their real target.  The transparent objective here is to isolate, ridicule and marginalize Mr. Milo to create a door to the next circle.

Pass through the door that is Milo and proceed to the door that is Breitbart Media.  Deploy detonation devices….. open door.  Pass through the door that is Breitbart Media and proceed to the door that is Steve Bannon. Deploy same detonation devices (same approach)…. open door.   Pass through the door that is Steve Bannon and eventually they get to the desired destination, President Trump.

It would be severely intellectually dishonest not to admit this road map.

There are trillions of dollars at stake.

I don’t know much, almost nothing, about Mr. Yiannopoulos – but I do know enough to spot a political UniParty approach that is as historic and familiar as the Swamp itself.  Mr. Yiannopoulos has all the same enemies as President Trump; that cannot be coincidental.

Apparently Mr. Milo Yiannopoulos has a considerable following amid a young and vibrant counter-culture, and appears exceptionally effective at opening their eyes to the Deep State constructs who utilize Hollywood, Pop Culture and various social constructs to manipulate the psyche.

He appears flamboyant, though no more alarmingly so that the goth kids hanging out in front of the local movie theater; and if he can connect with them -and more- in a language they can appreciate and understand…. well, there’s the threat.

And when the UniParty GOPe want to utilize the useful tools of the religious right, they know just the right triggers to begin their onslaught.  Quick, to the bathroom drums…. the bizarre thing is how many people don’t realize the stagehands are the Marxist left greasing the skids to reinforce a hate narrative and steady the divisions.   Gays, like blacks, must remain on a very specific -and purposeful- political plantation.

Freedom by it’s very nature has a rather diverse set of potential allies.  The ability to reach those allies and rally them toward a standard of effectiveness is a threat to the order of those who deploy inequity and hopelessness as tools toward the more preferred strategy of ambivalence.

No, I don’t know this Milo person at all; but I do know the methods of those who seek to retain ultimate power well enough to spot when those interests rise up out of the swamp and unify in common cause.

Currently Milo is facing all the right enemies….

Cerberus

…Battle On, my good man – BATTLE ON !

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,207 Responses to It’s Not About Milo – It’s About The Existential Threat That Milo Represents…

1. Niagara Frontier says:

I have observed the level of rage and violence that confronts him at his appearances. One thing is certain. The man is brave.

• Jenny Hatch says:

He is fearless…

The kids love him, Reddit has been in mourning all day…

• Fe says:

I’ve watched several of his campus events. He is outrageous, he’s funny, he’s smart, very articulate, debates like a champ, challenges the millennials, gives them ways to take on SJWs on campus and how to deal with leftist professors. Now….I do not condone his lifestyle, his potty mouth, or his flamboyant behavior. I have not watched the “tape” the #nevertrumpers are pitching a fit about. Pedophila is evil, but I don’t know for a 100% fact that Milo is soft on this or Milo endorses or says it’s evil, I don’t want to watch this “tape “. However, I have read everybody’s opinion here. Here’s what I know about Milo… Milo is here in our country for a very good reason, he does not feel safe in London because of the Islamic invasion. As a gay man, he could no longer stay in his homeland because of Islam. Ive heard him say he feels safe in America, he could be himself and enjoy free speech. I’ve heard him say many times how the world needs America to stay free and to rid the Islamic menace in our country while we have a chance. What a shame to see that he’s being vilified like this and his free speech trampled upon. He poses a threat to these CPAC frauds, and their witch hunt is disgusting no matter who you are. Shame on them.

2. toriangirl says:

This good woman would like to know how to build bomb barricades to stop the globalists from going after the next inner ring. How to stop that? What will it take? Again, knowledge is folly without action.

3. singingsoul says:

Sundance can Milo weather this onslauder. ? I am surprised Breibart is wavering they should know what is going on?

4. joanfoster says:

I believe that one of the major watershed events in the rise of Milo was his speech in Orlando following the Orlando Islamic terrorist attack on the gay night club. I think for the first time some members of the LGBT community actually listened to how Milo constructed his assumption and cogent arguments that when Islam attacks the LGBT community, they are essentially attacking all Americans. This may have in fact been the first gay directed attack in our history. Members of this community suddenly awakened to the fact that they had more in common with so called conservatives than they previously were willing to acknowledge. I credit Milo with opening a very valuable dialogue with otherwise folks who felt they were demonized by the right.

5. Eric Kennedy says:

Posted by WolfMoon1776 on the other thread…

6. Guy Bee says:

He crossed a thin line by affirming pedophilia. He was doing ok until then. When a sinner is blatantly flaunting their sin, no matter how brave and noble, they are going to get whacked by God, eventually. He was sooner than later.

7. freddy says:

Your right they got him on the way to Steve Bannon and they got him good and won’t stop there…. If your gonna play you MUST anticipate the attack. This guy Milo is too cocky and not watching his bac. He must have known those vids were out there. Guess what he lost cause not many are gonna jump up to defend him over young boys and gays in the same breath..Too bad Milo your shooting star hit the wall………Hope no one else goes down with him………

8. james23 says:

I haven’t followed Milo, but I know a Uniparty attack when i see one, and they all have to be beaten back.

9. Just Sayin' says:

It’s obvious that this is a planned leftist takedown of the Milo character.

But he hoisted himself by his own by petard and conducted himself in a manner where we would be damaging ourselves by defending him.

So, even though it’s exactly what the left wants us to do, we kind of have to exile him.

I guess he ran into the limitations of adopting an outrageous persona in order to get a free pass to skirt political correctness.

• GForce says:

“We” do not have have to exile him. “You” may choose that course.

• mrboxty says:

Saul Alinsky is laughing at you.

• angryduc says:

No we don’t we are deplorable. Some of us stink and need a bath. Most of us have said things we could have said better. Btw … this could be said of most of the nation that hasn’t been to Harvard and Yale where there are countless improper relationships.

There is a huge difference between a pedophile which is a pre-pubescent child and a teenager exploring sexuality. What is described is not a pedophile although in much of the nation it would be illegal. Many states though have consent laws that begin at 16. Milo was 17.

CPAC might want to be careful with this one because of course Mexico believes 12yr olds are fine. Maybe they aren’t as open border as they state they are?

• angryduc says:

If Milo must be rejected because he was a victim of an improper relationship then how will they accept almost the entire of central America and most Islamic countries?

They can’t have it both ways.

• Archie says:

He wasn’t attacked by the left, dumbass. Whoops, I shouldn’t have used that language.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I think we need to be careful. I’m a huge Milo backer, and I love his fight for free speech, but just hear me out. Two warnings here.

(1)

There are rumors (which MAY be like the ones used against Trump – pure lies – or they may be true) of Milo plying kids with alcohol – ON TAPE. This “grooming” is very common with gays and even with female “cougar” hetero predators on teens, actually – get the boys drunk. The male head of the gay org HRC got busted for it. Very common.

Unless the tapes actually show up, I’m not sure it’s just innuendo. BUT – something else.

(2)

The CIA has tried numerous times to construct “fake conservatives” and introduce them through the media. They play out in different ways, but can always fall back as media constructs like – oh, anchors or commentators. And I have to go further, talking about their players outside the media, with which I’m more familiar.

Some of their players from England are BRILLIANT. Overseas constructs get a lot of forgiveness, and can get away with murder. You have no idea who they’re really playing for, either. So just remember – Milo MAY NOT BE OUR FRIEND. He says the right things, but we can’t be sure. We can never be sure.

OK? He may be an actual agent of discreditation, in which case the #NeverTrump people are right – SORT OF. The nasty part is, our very people who could bust him, are likely supporting him, if he IS NOT what he seems to be. So it’s possible we’ll just never know.

As you can see, SD’s POV is brilliant in staying clean.

So caution is warranted. We like what Milo says, most of the time, but – we must never let him be our “pied piper”. I have personally never liked his “Chelsea Handler” behavioral issues (and oh, yes – she seems like a pied piper, too). Love his thoughts, don’t love the edgy parts.

• angryduc says:

Point taken on the plying with alcohol etc. However, the globalist market for the new slave class is ripe with “age of consent” issues that go all the way down to age 12 in the Americas. There are tons of articles decrying the Islamic belief of some countries in marrying those as young as age 12. I posted the wiki link on here previously about the age of consent in the Americas.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

The age of consent thing is actually rough, and I have much sympathy for gays, who are fighting a HUGE numbers problem. I’ll explain.

I had other boys, who were gay, hitting on me at age 11. To me that was not a crime. What WAS a crime, was the 40-ish Scout leader hitting on me.

I see nothing wrong with gay teens having the same wonderful teenage that I had with girls, full of stupid romance and clumsy passion (even though gay intimacy makes me cringe from the creepiness of being DIFFERENT, which, TBH, it has a right to be).

But there is a problem for gays, and that is population. It was hard enough for me to find female companionship as a teen, and I was fairly cute and cuddly and had zero barriers once I found the right small percentage of girls to pursue – the ones who liked MY type.

But the true percentage of gays is overwhelmingly small, and for them to find each other, with ALL the other criteria checked off properly, is extremely difficult. Age becomes a real problem. So whereas “fast” girls my age who dated college boys were finding such boys a kind of luxury, gays dating “out of age group” seems to be more of a necessity, if they’re trying to find “what they want” as opposed to settling for whatever.

The easiest way to see this is to imagine that most humans are gay, and you’re not. If, as a teen, hetero women were something like 2-3% of all women, I would have been gladly sneaking romance with women 10-20 years older, no problem. That would just have been the reality of the situation. Take what you can get.

So – I don’t know. Age of consent is something culture has to figure out. And American subcultures reading the same Bible I read, have set it from 12 to 21 and everywhere in between, with lots of complications added on, depending upon the two parties in the situation and what their relationship is. I personally believe in obeying the law. That’s what I like about Trump. Rule of law, and let’s have smart laws.

• angryduc says:

I’m a big fan of Enoch Powell who I think history has done a disservice to. He lived in India and openly stating how much he loved the people and their culture. Having done so he appreciated the differences and warned Great Britain of the massive culture clash and danger of uncontrolled migration would be violent. He was vilified for doing so as a bigot. I think he was right.

Migration has to be controlled if one believes in the right to freedom of religion and preservation of our culture. We have a higher age of consent to protect the young from what our culture views as predatory behavior. The media rarely will mention the age of consent issues with the open migration CPAC want’s. The result will be a destruction of our way of life that so many want to come here for. So I view this less as a gay/straight issue our laws presume to punish predatory behavior of the 40 yr old on the 12 yr old. It is important to realize though that Milo’s description of his experience at age 17 is perfectly legal in some states. CPAC’s position is not reconcilable. I think Trump could instead use this issue to argue why migration has to be controlled directly at the CPAC conference.

• Ziiggii says:

I can completely buy into this – with a caveat, there has to be a clear “scandal”. The issue here is there isn’t a “video” of compromising situation. Until that surfaces I’ll defend him.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

+1000. We fight to the finish, and if that means Milo is dead at the end – so be it. Or Milo is Saint Milo, wearing laurels on a pedestal. We WIN, no matter what.

If Milo is destroyed by the truth, great. But my guess right now is not. I think he’s most likely real, and that it’s a hit like the ones on Trump, with Trump’s fake accusers. I think the rumors of tapes are like Trump’s alleged pedo tapes or golden showers tapes – a LIE. We may even see fake accusers here, too. JUST LIKE TRUMP.

I may seem to be on both sides, but I’m an infinite-layer skeptic, because of my science background. I distrust my distrust of my distrust of my distrust of my trust of Milo. And vice versa. And I WILL change my point of view a thousand times before we’re done.

• jcbinjcmo says:

Love your clear reality based thinking Wolfie! Thank you for articulating.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

No problem – glad you like it! 😀

I know it’s all a lot of speculation, but at this point, that’s pretty much all we can do. But the Boy Scout motto is “be prepared”, and by looking at scenarios ahead of time, it’s possible to be roughly prepared for what might be revealed, and act accordingly.

• Simple Jack says:

It is just this brutally simple. As long as Trump America allows Deep State/MSM/Uniparty America to dictate how we talk and what we are offended by, we will never win against them in the long term.

They control the language, they control the narrative, they control thought.

You say we would be damaging ourselves by defending him…In what way? In whose eyes? Certainly not mine, I feel exactly the opposite; we are damaged by not defending one of our own against such an assault.

I hope you aren’t concerned about us damaging ourselves in the eyes of the left…because to them, we are already terminally damaged.

• Just Sayin' says:

Those who are willing to defend the predatory behavior of homosexual males towards teens “damage themselves” by defending that which should not be defended.

• Beverly says:

^^^This! Damn the torpedoes — Full Speed Ahead!

The crazed Leftwingers hate us, and they fight us like rabid jackals, in a frenzy. If any of their number is attacked, they SWARM and DESTROY in a frenzied rage. They never stop to take names or check facts, either — they’re all DEFCON 1, all the time.

While we play at badminton, swatting polite little birdies back over the net…..

• sunnydaze says:

Good plan, Just Sayin’.

And you can march into the Concentration Camps or Re-education Prison right behind him.

Cuz that’s what’ll happen if people don’t stand up against this disgusting slander NOW.

• GForce says:

No one is defending predatory behavior, Just Sayin’…we are just using our minds instead of our emotions. This tactic is all too familiar and should terrify every American citizen. When the “machine” is threatened, it seeks to destroy at all costs. Milo is a threat. It’s that simple. I refuse to light a torch and join the mob. You of course are free (for the time being) to go get your matches.

• angryduc says:

Exactly co-opt their own argument. Recognizing the brilliant Milo is a victim of Great Britain’s migration policy that enabled migrants to effect the moral standard of their society to allow for inappropriate aged relationships which Milo openly condemns.

Adopt the Corporation paid press’ argument of what is unacceptable as being the preservation of our culture, principles, beliefs. (see preamble)

Trump must APPLAUD them for supporting his position that our percentages of immigration must return to the REAGAN or earlier percentages. (a monumental rollback)

Then thank the Reagan Battalion for evolving on their understanding of how immigration should be conducted and professing REAGAN was right. That he couldn’t make this appeal without their commitment like they have done.

• angryduc says:

Trump should even make the case to remain the “Shining City upon a Hill” written in Matthew and quoted by Ronald Reagan it is our moral duty to return to the rest of the world their best and brightest who come to America for Education. To change the world we must export our individual freedom, ideology not look down on the world by threat of military domination. We must return the seeds sent here for knowledge to raise humanity, to their country of origin. It is a morally corrupt and a genocidal position to exploit their brightest in the name of profit based multiculturalism.

10. lisabrqwc says:

If Milo was an HRC or Obama worshiper, anyone who came against him would be labeled a homophobe hater. Such hypocrites!

• redtreesquirrel says:

Milo is actually making it cool for Gays to come out as Conservatives. I love him for that. Trump needs everyone’s support.

• Archie says:

Yes. I tell people that gays are not born liberals but that being a gay liberal is a learned behavior. Since Trump is not a republican in a normal sense of the word gays can come out in support. But when Trump is gone it is back in the closet because the GOP as an organization is hopeless on gay inclusion.

• EggsX says:

I give you Lena Dunham. She molested her own sister and hid behind the ‘feminist’ wall.

11. joanfoster says:

I have commented below, but want to respond to your starfcker. I do not disagree that there is an element to Milo that is extremely offensive and disconcerting. One almost has to watch his college tour speeches to really get his essence. He is all about “shock value”, much like Howard Stern. I would not suggest for a moment that Trump embrace his message, but let nature take its course. Every time one takes a bath, the filth must be thrown out with the bathwater as well as the good smelling bath salts.

12. Joan says:

For those here who have not been regular readers of Milo’s columns at Breitbart, here is one of his best. Would love to know if there is anything you disagree with in what he wrote.

13. wolfmoon1776 says:

Brilliant point of view. As always, Sundance nails it. Thank you! A totally clear perspective on a critical event.

My take is this. Let Milo and Hillary do “penitentiary chicken”. I bet Milo either never goes in, or leaves before she does.

I fully intend to whip this up and push back until we WIN. Period.

14. chiavarm says:

Afterwards, He made it perfectly clear that “boys” meant boys that are of the age of consent. In some places that is as low as 13, but in Milo’s country the UK it is 16.

I think it should be 18, but to me Milo’s sexual lifestyle is not a healthy one, and as such will dismiss any advice that he gives in that area.

15. Atomic Betty says:

He’s not going anywhere. It’s not in his nature.

• Jenny Hatch says:

I have been following him intently. I adore him.

My guess is they are going to drop some video or photos of him in an uncompromising situation with a 15-17 year old American, call him a rapist and attempt to charge him with statutory rape.

Milo has almost singlehandedly exposed the left on college campuses in the most devastating way.

The elites are terrified of him.

If he committed a crime, sure throw the book at him, but can’t we all agree that this situation is a perfect set up for pizzagate arrests?

Have at it AG Sessions. We are waiting.

• SteveInCO says:

Yes, that thought had crossed my mind. RIGHT NOW would be the time for a ton of arrests.

• jcbinjcmo says:

Jenny, this is my thinking. I believe all the angst being displayed is two-fold. The threat that Milo represents to the NeverTrumpers as stated in Sundance’s essay AND projection of the Pizzagate/Pedogate situation which may soon be coming to a head. The possibility of some “big name” politicians and/or movers/shakers should be having some stomach and nerves in a turmoil. And that is on both sides of the aisle. It would be typical stereotyping to cast Milo as a pedophile just because he is gay.

16. Andy says:

People, this is war against the left. It is a war that will not easily be won. If we want to win, we will welcome other capable combatants against the swamp enemy, and iron out the differences amongst ourselves later. Make now mistake, this is what will be necessary for us to win!

17. GForce says:

Context?

18. Brian L says:

No he hasn’t and no he didn’t. He stated a true fact, some thirteen year olds are physically mature enough to become sexual predators (we saw that they can develop even younger with that poor girl in Idaho and those muslim boys).

One thing you should know is that he was molested as a young boy by a Catholic priest in England, and that has hugely colored his perception of underage sex.

• Truth Matters says:

Also in the Jewish culture (which Milo is) boys get bar mitvah’d and girls get bat mitzah’d at 13 years old which is what he meant by saying “coming of age.” I don’t agree with this point at all but if he took his case to the Supreme Court he may be able to win on this religious point.

• RP says:

I’ve posted this more than several times to slow down and inject a little reality into what was coming for Milo to those here who were/are hyping him and lobbying for a closer relationship of Trump and this movement.

Milo is bad news. In this video he speaks out about boy sex, his priest and what IMO is particularly troublesome is his admission of being at Hollywood parties, watching kids being passed around between old men and fed drugs.

“Some of the boys were very young, very young…”

“There was a lot of drugs, and a lot of twinks having unsafe sex with very old men and some of these boys were very young…”

So – what’s the conclusion? Mine is Milo hangs with and knows the names of these sick bastards destroying young children and is complicit in his silence and not turning these sick f%3s over to the police.

You make your own conclusion but to pretend Milo is a good role model or should be propped up as part of this movement is…bad thinking at best.

• Prothonotary Warbler says:

Yes, and this is a common story with gay people; many of them had sex at a very young age with someone much older. Those who’ve had that experience will usually tell you, as Milo did, that it didn’t damage them, but rather helped them realize what they are.

Now, I’m not saying this is right… in fact, I do think it’s quite wrong… but it’s a part of gay life. It happened, it’s in the past, and there’s no taking it back.

It’s one of those things you have to accept when someone who’s gay speaks out in favor of some portion of your worldview; this is part of that person’s past. Tammy Bruce has written of having a similar experience; she was seduced by Bill Bixby’s wife when she was a teenager.

Both Milo and Tammy have since spoken out against pedophilia/ephebophilia in general, but they accept the crimes that happened to them personally as just part of who they are.

I’m all for punishing child molestation and statutory rape, but I won’t get butthurt over an effective spokesperson for some parts of conservatism embracing a frankly terrible thing that happened to him/her twenty years ago while still saying, “Yeah, this is not generally a good thing.”

19. No question he is being targeted for his belief’s however having seen the interview in which he gave a full endorsement of man-boy sex – cannot see him weathering the storm. He’s toast.

• darththulhu says:

Thanks for buying every single piece of maliciously-edited leftie agitprop at face value. I’m sure you also believed the PussyGate videos and the PissGate allegations as 100% accurate and unbiased, as well.

With allies like that, who needs enemies?

20. Joan says:

He has not encouraged pedophilia. Tapper edited the tape to make you think that.

21. ecmarsh says:

Lots about Milo today. I tried to listen to his talks twice and couldn’t make it past 5 minutes either time. Nothing but trash and vulgarities came out of his mouth. My thoughts were that this alien needs to be sent back to the cesspool that he crawled out of.
    That being said. CPAC had the goods on this creature before they invited him to be a keynote speaker.
    It’s all messing with our heads.
    Sorry for being harsh.

• FofBW says:

Doing a darn fine job messing with heads.

• Ziiggii says:

You ‘couldn’t make it past 5 minutes’ because he’s not talking to you! Re-read SD’s article – seriously; do we have to do this every time a younger generation doesn’t “speak” our language?

• amjean says:

I must agree with you; I have teen aged
        grandchildren and they look at sexual
        diversity differently than we do. They
        have grown up with all types of people
        re religion, race and sexual preference.

They laugh with Milo; they think he is
        hilarious.

I am glad I have had the opportunity to
        be taught by my grandchildren. It has
        made me much more tolerant.

• You should watch this one from a speech he gave at a college regarding feminism and the problems within the black community – shouldn’t trigger you too badly since the only curse words he uses are sh*t and h*ll – I think you will find he is absolutely, 100% correct and quite respectful: Milo Schools Black Feminist NAACP President

22. BobW462 says:

Once he was targeted, his over-the-top reputation and behavior quickly flipped from moxie to toxicity. There was just too much out there. They would have “lynched” him one way or another, sooner or later.

23. repsort says:

Did you listen to what he said? Have you seen and heard the dozens of time he’s denounced it? Are you aware that he’s personally outed 3 pedo’s and one is going to trial soon because of Milo’s efforts?

That’s 3 more than I’ve outed… how bout you?

24. labrat says:

I do know Milo. Money quote:
    “The only proper response to outrage culture is to be outrageous.”
    Milo Yiannopoulos

He’s an ally. Do not aid in his destruction.

25. LP says:

What Sundance says.
    Now let’s get back to draining the swamp.

26. aplusresumes says:

I was surprised c Pac announced he was going to be the keynote speaker anyway. Hes a brash.political comedian after all! But I like him.

27. redtreesquirrel says:

Newsflash: Milo is GAY. He makes no effort in hiding it. This is not what he talks about when he speaks at college campuses, but it disarms the hypocrites on the Left who are there to call him the usual litany of names – Homophobe, racist, xenophobe, sexist. Milo can swiftly take down all of them by virtue of his sexuality, his preference for black men, and the fact that he’s a Brit. Not an American. They can’t find a thing to label him, though its funny to watch them try. You have to actually start listening to Milo’s speeches. He has single handedly given back the honor that is being proud alpha males of Caucasian descent. Not bad for a Gay guy from the UK. Milo has taken on the Feminists all by himself with no help from the so called Conservative Republicans. College kids love him. He has probably brought more young people over to supporting Trump than anyone else. The very fact that Milo has been disinvited from CPAC will not sit well with his fans who are for now, avid supporters of Trump/Pence and fellow Deplorables. This is bad….this is very bad for our side. The Never Trumpers strike again. By the way, the Right needs all the support it can get to keep the Obama forces from stealing back their dark throne, don’t you think? That includes homosexuals. We all are Americans.

28. TheTorch says:

Sundance is spot on. This is not about Milo.

This is about destroying a movement. Milo is a pawn in the game. Unfortunately, he gave them the ammunition they needed and they used it when it was required from their POV.

As I mentioned in another thread they are using the same method of delivery and tactics as the Access Hollywood tape. Invite, Release edited tape, Dis-invite. Bash 24/7. Full tape released. By then the damage is done and by the usual suspects.

The only way to defeat the evil that is Never Trumpers, is too keep winning and winning and winning. This is why Trump succeeds, this is why the movement succeeds. They can’t beat us, when were winning, the only thing they can do, is take a few out along the way. That is what they are doing. They have already lost, and they know it, so now they go after anything they can, when the opportunity arises, Milo is the target today. If you can’t get the BOSS then you go after the easier pickings. These people are warped beyond belief.

29. supertalk says:

Thank you Sundance for the smart article and not piling on to Milo, who has been fighting with us to make the world a better place.

I personally believe Milo was verbally and not very eloquently justifying some abuse that he had suffered as a teenager. If there’s proof that he’s doing anything illegal let’s see it. Otherwise, he needs to get some counseling and discuss his past with professionals that can help him get through any lingering shame and or guilt he may still be feeling, even subconsciously.
    Milo should not have been discussing those personal issues with the idiots on the podcast that brought it up. He very obviously hadn’t thought it through first. And why were they talking about things like that in the first place? Setup?
    I’ll give Milo the benefit of the doubt until someone shows me evidence that Milo committed a crime, beyond speaking loosely about his abuse experience as a teen.
    I certainly hope Breitbart doesn’t fold under the pressure if there is no evidence. Send Milo out to speak against abuse and to help teens who may be confused as to the nature of abuse, as Milo seems to have been.

• mikeyboo says:

I appreciate the compassion in your post. As a former social worker, and law enforcement professional of many years, I encountered many people who had been damaged by predators as youngsters. I think Milo is still very confused, and damaged, by his experience as a victim. Some of his comments seem to condemn predatory behavior. Other of his comments seem to attempt to “normalize” and excuse such behavior, citing 13 year olds as sexually mature and not identifying them as victims.
      CPAC and Milo were never a good mix. It was foolish to attempt this whole affair.
      .And, as SunDance has indicated it isn’t about Milo. It’s about protecting Pres Trump. That makes this Milo’s invitation either stupid or malicious. Either way the possible/probable risks out weighed the likely rewards.

• Beverly says:

Yes, with CPAC inviting, then Disinviting, Milo, they’re getting the worst of both worlds. He’s to wild for them, anyway: they’re the staid, knickers and suede patches division of the conservative movement.

30. 2minutelogic says:

I have watched Milo for a year or so…I agree with much of what he says, however while I can agree with this article I must say that what has been left out is a serious matter.

Milo is a blatant homosexual, and yes to me homosexuality is an issue. While Milo promotes many conservative vales he also promotes his homosexual lifestyle as well.

I will pray for Milo, but as far as him being someone worthy of praise…I am afraid that his lifestyle contradicts much of what I believe as a Christian!

This is just my opinion, I wish no ill on Milo, I will pray for him and ask Jesus to carry him through this difficult time!

31. labrat says:

One of my favorite interviews.

32. SomebodyNobody says:

Touchy subject. I don’t like most of those “edgy” shitlording standups like Sarah Silverman and…. that is where Milo is heading. I don’t know. I hope the priest that molested Milo is arrested.

33. Joe Dan's cousin says:

He calls president Trump
    Daddy & gos on & on
    about how fabulous he is.
    I like him, very sharp.
    I agree all the RIGHT enemies!

• whoseyore says:

It is even sick that he calls President Trump “daddy”. I know this may not be popular, but if he had to speak for me, I would prefer no one speak for me. President Trump does not need this guy, he is doing good things for the American people. That will speak for itself.

34. Old Lady says:

Milo is subject to the same laws established by the creator that the rest of us are. We all reap what we sow. Looks like he’s doing a little reaping right now.

35. The Devilbat says:

What has Milo said or done that is any worse than Podesta? Are the lefties attacking him? NO !!!

36. Albertus Magnus says:

Don’t have a dog in this fight but will simply say that ANY conservative who believes that Milo shouldn’t be allowed to speak at CPAC and then turns around and supports PROABORTION conservatives should just SHUT UP.

37. fedback says:

Milo was a very effective weapon against brainwashing of college students. This is very serious

• GForce says:

Fedback… You are spot on. College students also hate CPAC and the stuffy imagery of the Conservative party. “We” may have enjoyed him showing up and giving them “what for”, but maybe, just maybe that imagery would have turned off a lot of young people. I don’t like how far Milo’s rhetoric goes, but the reality is he is speaking the language of a lot of college age people. This may end up being the best day in Milo’s career…a young gay conservative being rejected by dusty, old, self-absorbed farts.

38. Trumppin says:

Sundance I can get behind this write up about Milo 100%
    But I watched the tape, it was really bad.. do I think milo is bad because of it ? oh god no..
    But i confess I am not a Milo Groupie either but I did support his efforts.
    Unfortunately, actions have consequences and many times we don’t like them.
    This is one such case, I don’t believe CPAC is about banning free speech nor do i think they didn’t want Milo or he wouldn’t of been invited in the first place but after this tape… I don’t blame them for rescinding that invitation.

I look bigger picture and know there would be this Pedo supporting albatross around the conservative party neck via CPAC. and it would be hung around our necks as well as Never Trumpers alike.
    right or wrong that’s what it would be..The libtards would see to it and they do have the very fake news to spread that far and wide.
    I Just don’t see how any of that would be any sort of a win win situation for our #MAGA movement.
    No doubt President Trump could handle it but why should he have too? or why should our movement be forced into that fight when we can avoid it. Pick our battles wiser, keep our powder dry for the bigger better fight IMHO.

39. Just Scott says:

I don’t understand the whole “Milo is finished” thing going on. Come on, give him due credit.

I don’t know much about Milo, never had any interest in knowing, but I have seen things in the past (6-9mo) that make me question his character and motives.

THAT SAID, the kid has to have real talent to get to where his is at age 23, and I can’t even begin to think that this is any more than a road bump on his path. I have watch the video and read the transcripts. There is no “There There” unless the objective is to create a “There” from nothing.

I don’t really care for Milo, but I am going to stand strong and proud with my brother in arms, as long as he needs my support!

40. “grab’em by the pu**y” version 2.0

41. Liked by 1 person

42. rsanchez1990 says:

Steve Bannon saw how effective Milo was at delivering the truth to young people, and brought him on at Breitbart. Let’s hope Larry Solov is as hardened as Bannon at resisting the establishment. He needs to be, right now there is a concerted effort to get Milo fired from Breitbart. There is endless reporting on “anonymous sources” (the same ones the media always report on when they want to manufacture controversy against Trump) that say Breitbart is considering firing Milo. If they do, Breitbart will turn into the “conservative” Salon.com, having no visitors and no way to make money, but bankrolled by establishment interests to push their propaganda.

Always remember there are trillions at stake. The establishment will do anything to keep their piece of the pie.

43. deplorablegracie says:

I haven’t watched the videos but shame on those who are judging him. You can’t judge someone if you have not walked in their shoes. I can’t imagine how I’d feel about things if I went through what he went through and is going through his whole life. It’s very confusing and tumultuous at a time when you’re developing your sense of self. Milo, Trump was brutally attacked and he threw it right back at them and it made him stronger. We rallied behind him and he became President. I love you and thank you for your erstwhile support of our President. I stand with you!

• I don’t love Milo – though he is good looking – but people who are upset about need to stop and think.

Why did this just happen now?

Who stands to gain from it? Who stands to lose?

What happens when Milo gets tossed under the bus?

SD laid out a good line of thought that people should think about.

44. Major Styles says:

For the left, it’s all about the culture war. Period end of story. That’s all they care about.

Conservatives can have victories in distant lands, battling to bring democracy to an Afghanistan village. Liberals laugh at us…go ahead and get PTDS they say.

The left wants possession of our Churches, your wives, and your children. They want to defile and debase the traditional structures of America. Milo, even though he’s gay, applauds those traditional structures from a logical standpoint (every nation deserves a unique cultural tradition). That’s part of the reason they despise him – he was supposed to be “one of them,” but he got away.

Never forget – we’re fighting a culture war, first and foremost. If you don’t know what you’re fighting for, then you’re bound to lose.

45. emmajohnson says:

Having been abused as a child, no way in heck does Milo encourage pedophilia. No way in hell

46. Meatzilla says:

Uncut 5.5 minute video of Milo Yiannopoulos’ conversation regarding sexual relations between “Younger Boys” and “Older Men” that has him in hot water right now. He’s talking to some fairly strange characters to begin with, too.

Decide for yourself if Milo’s ‘advocating Pederasty’….. [**FYI – NSFW LANGUAGE**]

youtube.com/watch?v=mRwYZkk-Mg8

• Just Scott says:

Advocating is a big word to use for what the contents was.
      I heard him say that he thought HE could accept it in very specific situations, in particular, his own experience. (Just maybe a coping mechanism???)
      I did not hear him Advocate anything.
      Though Police in action.

• Okay, he already released a statement about his use of the term young boys. Apart from that, I don’t understand the hysteria. He even admits in the video that he is not defending pedophilia.

I don’t get the point of the hysteria. I really, really don’t get it.

And I question the video’s selective transcribing of his statements. That reeks of agenda right there.

• Meatzilla says:

Not my YouTube account — so not my video or video title. So far as I can tell — that particular video’s not selectively edited either.

It is definitely a hit job, and I don’t get it either. I don’t hear him “advocate” for “Pederasty”. I hear him speak of his own personal trials and tribulations is all. Then near the end he outright condemns pedophilia and all that jazz too.

Evil never rests, evil never tells the truth unless a particular truth serves evil’s agenda(s), and the angrier evil gets the harder and nastier it lashes out….. now replace “evil” with “the Left”.

• seventhndr says:

A red pill a day, keeps the globalists away.

Good post.

• Beverly says:

The sick thing about this is that Milo is really a survivor of child molestation who’s still in a Stockholm-syndrome state of protecting his abuser[s]: unfortunately a VERY common defensive reaction by victims of abuse. The Leftists KNOW THIS, and they know they can crucify him for it — all while they pretend there’s nothing sick or disordered about homosexuality.

Stomach-twisting. To watch them tear apart a man who was a molested child.

47. GSR says:

Milo is not my cup of tea and not just because he’s a flaming homosexual. I dont care for his schtick – the fast talking, snide, sardonic style. That said, he does have the right enemies.

48. Ziiggii says:

The Reagan Battalion is said to be the one that started all this craziness against Milo. A quick look at its home page will explain alot!

It’s all the #NeverTrump-ers

• NannyG says:

Even McMullin was endorsed by the Reagan Battalian.
      Amanda Carpenter is involved in it.
      The group’s original video of Milo was carefully edited to omit important caveats.
      Now, that the damage is done, they have put the whole thing up.

• Ziiggii says:

Reagan Battalion is thought to be a McMuffin creation blog… if anyone goes there they may want to click on the ‘blog’ button and gander at the interesting entries; all of them from 2017!

• sunnydaze says:

“…..original video of Milo was carefully edited to omit important caveats.
        Now, that the damage is done, they have put the whole thing up.”

And there you have it. The Fake News Modus operandi every single time.

And there are actually people on this site who believe this Milo Fake News shite, even tho they’ve seen this crap over and over and over and over………………

• Bree says:

Oh my, that’s just awful.