Fox News host Sean Hannity had a sit down interview with Speaker Paul Ryan earlier, and the discussion content therein contains some critical information.

[*NOTE* Thank You to Fox News for taking suggestions to authorize and release download sharable content on social media via You Tube].

Paul RyanThe setting:  Firstly, no-one who has deep understanding of political constructs trusts Paul Ryan.  PERIOD.

This interview doesn’t change that valid and central truism one iota.  There are Trillions of dollars at stake.

Paul Ryan is setting up the groundwork in his preparation to orchestrate the financial legislative priorities of Tom Donohue, Wall Street and the U.S. CoC.   If you don’t grasp that basic foundation, you’ll be entirely lost for the remainder of the year.

trump-ryan-1

We know after they lost the election to Donald Trump, the fallback position for Wall Street/CoC/Big GOPe, ie. “The Big Club”, was to construct the Ryan BAT Tax (Border Adjustment Tax), insert it into 2018 and then add new legislative income tax structures to shift tax burdens from Wall Street to Main Street (consumers and wage earnings).   The question is not “if”, but rather “how” and “when”.

We know Ryan’s GOPe has put Mulvaney in place to construct flexible Trump budgetary parameters;  this, I believe is an effort to trick President Trump on behalf of The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Donohue, McConnell and Ryan.  Again, this approach is just their traditional playbook.

The key to blocking them is to discover the technique and the timing.

In the interview, Ryan talks of “two budgets” this year; which makes sense because we are operating without a budget and the Omnibus spending authority expires on April 1st 2017.

However, two budget constructs also makes Ryan’s 2018 GOPe tax scheme easier to hide. We already know President Trump and Speaker Ryan are in disagreement over the BAT scheme.

♦ Budget #1 will most likely be the bridge to the beginning of fiscal year 2018 (Oct 1, 2017), because there is no fiscal year 2017 budget.   Ryan and Boehner’s $2 Trillion Omnibus only goes through March 31st 2017.  They need a spending bridge to cover the last six months; two fiscal quarters (April – June / July – Sept ’16).

However, Ryan also might be discussing Budget #1 as the first Trump Budget proposal.

The insufferable ‘let-me-read-you-a-list’ Sean Hannity never gets clarity on how Ryan is constructing this, because Hannity is always worried about his personal “muh conservative” talking points which don’t actually mean squat when you show up to CPAC and clap for Omnibus Ryan – but watch my show and buy my books…  I digress.

♦ Budget #2 will most likely be the FY 2018 budget which will include the toxic and manipulative tax reform aspects that GOPe will attempt to con the public on behalf of Donohue, Wall Street and the lobbyists paying for the legislative constructs.   Again, Hannity never gained any clarity.

What we do know is there will be two budgets, one of those budgets will most likely be a six month bridge, the other will be Fiscal Year 2018 and will have tax changes.  President Trump will be involved in at least one construct. President Trump might be proposing one or both (most likely just one).

Hopefully, Trump is not constructing the bridge budget (6 months Apr-Sept), but is instead focused on Fiscal Year 2018 which would be the accurate budget for an incoming presidency to be accountable to focus on.  But watch out for Mulvaney/Ryan trickery here.

The missing six months (April to Sept ’17) is Ryan’s millstone to carry because he’s the short-sighted idiot that never ensured a fiscal year 2017 budget was passed.

Here’s the interview in two segments:

Part 2

ryan-trump-1the-big-club-2

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, media bias, Notorious Liars, Paul Ryan, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Tea Party, Uncategorized, US Treasury. Bookmark the permalink.

159 Responses to Speaker Paul Ryan Interview With Fox News Sean Hannity – Feb 16th (Video) – “Two Undefined Budgets”…

1. Sandra-VA says:

I hope President Trump will denounce this damnable BAT! I do NOT trust Ryan one iota….

Going to watch this on TV in about half hour or so, will comment further once I see it. (troubles viewing vids on the tablet tonight… grrrr).

• readygo137 says:

Agree but TRUMP cannot or does not want to see that RYAN is the enemy. Of course the little SNAKE Priebus is always blowing in TRUMP ear about how good RYAN is his best buddie. Now TRUMP is going to hire a BUDDY of Karl Rove one has to ask what the hell is his inner circle doing to him???

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

He is the embodiment of the SNAKE. As long as Pres. Trump knows this, and we know he does, I think all will be well. I don’t know a Trumper anywhere that trusts this little love slave of Tom Donahue one iota. Swamp things extraordinaire.

2. fleporeblog says:

SD you are so well versed in all things related to the CoC and the GOPe. President Trump acknowledged today that Obamacare had to be done first because of how the construct of the government works dealing with the budget timeline. He said that tax reform would be a lot easier to get done but needed to occur after Obamacare.

The President has talked about the tax plan and how smoothly it is coming along. I think he has the right people to realize the game that the CoC and Ryan will try to accomplish.

In the end, they will not get their way. This man knows their world and how it is all about Wall St over Main St. They will not win this battle!

• Pam says:

Yes! They either go President Trump’s way or they will face the wrath of the voters!

• oldtoenail says:

I do not think they will go Trumps way. I believe the wrath of the voters is the only way we are going to get this thing done. The winning strategy is to “vote them out”. Very seldom will the powerful give up that power voluntarily. Wall Street has the power and will not give it up until it is taken from their grasp. That is what Trump is trying to do. He has a chance as long as the people stick with him. His supporters must show no weakness. The real battle is beginning.

• MaineCoon says:

Ryan et al will push the envelope. They have no other options. We are forced to continue to replace all anti-Trump people. I don’t see any other option if we want to give President Trump any chance of success on many issues. 2018 is crucial to our President’s plans/strategies.

• Nordic Breed says:

Actually, I believe it will be both Trump and the wrath of the voters. The old one-two punch. If it isn’t both, the Uniparty globalists just won’t take anything seriously. We simply can’t sleep at the wheel now and in the future. And let’s not forget that not only does Trump have extensive experience dealing with slimeballs, he has an IQ of 156 he has been putting to practical use for 70 years. Just pray, fast, and do our duty, trusting in God who wills the best for His creatures.

• laurelmarycecilia says:

Totally agree about Trump’s experience. That is why I voted FOR him and not against Hildabeast who would be Obama part III. I am regularly contacting my Congressman via his website. And I am NOT watching or in conversation referring to any of the MSM outlets. Ignore the slime. That’s how I am trying to stay awake at the wheel.

And yes, God will the best for us…… but “the best” is eternal union with Him in heaven……. He wants us to be saints; no matter what country we live we can do that.

• bolshevict says:

At least Trump has a good argument on the budget. “Ryan, you didn’t even think it was important to HAVE a budget last year. Why are you worrying me to death on this one?”

• Sarah says:

All 23% of them.

• JD says:

I agree in principle, Pam, but the reality is that “the voters” elected Rat Ryan to another six-year term last August — even when he was being a very public a**hole toward Trump. There are constituent voters that elect or not elect incumbents, and then there is the nation of voters that all elected President Trump. To be precise, what power do “voters”, who live outside of Rat Ryan’s congressional district in Wisconsin, have over him? Sure, we can burn up his official phone line with calls, write emails, and write letters, but will that influence Rat Ryan?
        It will take a VERY broad-based and highly public effort to influence Rat Ryan and the rest of his corrupt GOPe cronies, who are in the pocket of Wall Street and scumbag Donahue of the COC.

• Pam: “they will face the wrath of the voters”. Good luck with that. Ryan got 83% of the vote in his district last November.

• Patriot Lady says:

Pam,
        ‘or they will face the wrath of the voters.’ Apparently Ryan’s constituents have neither wrath, nor integrity. They had a golden opportunity last year to elect Paul Nehlen, and rid themselves, and the rest of the country of Ryan, and they refused to do it. All treachery committed by Ryan lays squarely on their shoulders. They own it. And God help me — I curse them for it.
        “It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.” ― Mark Twain
        ….and the voters who keep electing them. — PL

3. Nick says:

I don’t know… I just don’t trust Paul Ryan. I have a bad feeling about this guy.

• Paul Ryan can never be trusted. I also still have some underlying misgivings about Preibus. Ryan, Preibus and Walker are not called the “Wisconsin Mafia” for nothing, IMO.

• Marygrace Powers says:

Concur/ Ryan is ‘the bad seed’/
        For crying out loud the guy drove
        a weinermobile before entering
        politics/now he’s a multimillionaire/

I will CELEBRATE BIGLY the day
        he’s carted off to jail/ He’s the most
        REPULSIVE of all the Uniparty criminals. JMO/

Do not trust his other two grade school
        buddies either/ they ALL felt justified
        screwing their fellow Americans/ WTH/

• amjean says:

Note that Walker has been very quiet.

• Bob Kalle says:

I trust in Trump, remember, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. Much of this could be a head fake.

• I have a fairly high IQ but, being entirely inexperienced with the political world and mindset, I can’t possibly keep up – being at heart a simple country gal and lifelong Christian, it is difficult to wrap my head around these machinations and manipulations. People like myself simply fail to recognize such things since it is just not in our nature to think that way. This in spite of my almost 30 years in the cesspool of NOVA. Early on in my employment with the Beltway Bandits, I was faced with learning to live with the “gray areas” of that world and I never developed the hard shell and cynicism required to thrive there.

• Athena the Warrior says:

The Wisconsin all under the funding of the Koch brothers as is Pence as he makes up the Indiana branch.

• Marti says:

He’s a fast talking slickster ! He exudes sliminess !

• The Boss says:

But there was a noticeable undertone of nervousness in Ryan’s voice.
        Maybe because Congressman Brady did a lousy job on FBN introducing the BAT con.
        (Brady: “Other trading partners do it, so we’ll be on an even playing field.” Which led to this follow up question IIRC, to the effect that: “Just because other countries screw their consumers, are you saying we should screw ours?”)

• farmhand1927 says:

Must be that cocky smirk Ryan wears all the time that causes people to mistrust him, that and all the talking from both sides of his mouth.

It was quite telling when President Trump did his Thank You rally in WI in December and Paul Ryan was booed. He was always booed are pre-election rallies, too. He needs to understand that he’s popular in his own mind. Of course, with Soros’ help, he was reelected but hopefully Wisconsin will wake up some day.

A note on other Fox interviews: Why did Fox News hire Marie Harf, Obama’s lap dog that said we need to hold job fairs for ISIS as a contributor? Meghan McCain offers what? How abt Fox Business interviewing former HHS Secy Kathleen Sebelius this morning to get her thoughts on repealing Obamacare? Who cares what she thinks? We already know she’s against it. Why give Obama people opportunities to continue to slew his policies, the policies that got us in these messes? They are far Leftists. They belong at CNN, The View and MSNBC–or Tehran Evening News. If they need work, let them go work in one of Obama’s 250 rabble rousing, riot training offices operating to defeat President Trump’s agenda.

4. carnan43 says:

The question is, how do we send a message to President Trump that this will not set well with those that voted for him? There is no doubt Ryan is just a stooge, actually, I was thinking of something else but cleaned it up. He is the same clown that wanted a continued flow of low-wage laborers for his buddies in the dairy business. Another group, who suck on the taxpayer teat.

5. Joe says:

Ryan is such a bad conman, I am stunned his constituency doesn’t see through his really bad acting.

Cheap hack.

6. ALEX says:

If they can dismantle Obamacare in the first budget, that will have a huge economic impact along with the business deregulation they are quietly doing now…I have read there are six hundred billion plus in taxes associated with Obamacare and offering a stop gap no frills health plan for all,while isolating the massive increase in Medicaid is a good start….It should increase enrollment by stop gap purchasers, who can’t afford current premiums or pay fine…

Ryan is all for the corporate tax cut,which the corporate goons at cheap labor commerce will be all in on…I think the border tax is a no go though…I have heard many congressmen against it and if Trump is, it won’t fly…Its an automatic increase on many goods before any exports materialize…

The game changer for budget numbers would be the repatriated money from overseas…That could be three trillion and Trump wants 10% tax and possibly mandated private/public infrastructure spending with another chunk( airports,rail,dams,highways etc)

7. Bull Durham says:

The solution to Ryan is NEHLEN.

• Marygrace Powers says:

Gotta be another way/ his district
      may be RIGGED/ I’m praying for jail/

• readygo137 says:

Only other way is get your congressman not to vote for him as Speaker. That what is so phony about the Freedom Caucas. They say they are for the people and TRUMP agenda BUT they all voted for RYAN. But what do you expect from SWAMP Critter politicans

• They wanted to present and create a strong front going into the upcoming budget and other battles. Party unity is important for winning battles. No more circular firing squads! Leave that up to the Dems, who may be forming such a squad right now.

Also for those cynical commenters above charging that Paul Ryan’s district voting system is rigged, I’d like to hear how many of them have been in the county clerks’ offices talking to elections officials about how the voting system works. I really would. Did any of you go deep into the weeks right after the Wisc primary and count editorials, mailers, radio and tv ads, letters to the editor, and other electioin metrics?

If not, you are just guessing, and I’m not interested in reading your constantly repeated charges of RIGGING!.

• deanbrh says:

No one else wanted the job. Which I think is why there are so many idiot-people in congress. If you want lots of money and no bother with your home life, congress is a good escape giving you excuses for ANYTHING you want to do with your life. Ask Kevin McCarthy .

• Or a healthy length of good American made hemp rope.

Take your pick. Allow a traitor to run again, or… constitutional punishment.

• Juan says:

C’mon Bull. Nehlen put on a spirited campaign & got trounced 85% – 15%. He will never be a factor in that district. Better pick battles more winnable.

• Marti says:

And let’s fix the voter fraud in Wisconsin as well so he wins this time.

• belle819 says:

The problem with Paul Ryan is “the conservative media” – Jay Weber, Vicki McKenna, Mark Belling and Dan O’Donnell, in Wisconsin love him, which is why he continues to get elected. The love is starting to crack because the “conservative media” in Wisconsin want a wall built and Ocare removed. If Ryan goes against these two things – he will be toast.

• readygo137 says:

And get TRUMP support for Nehlen???? game changer!

• tellthetruth2016 says:

Bull, I so agree with you on Nehlen ….If only WISCONSIN district 1 would watch the news, they would see that Paulie RINO is the Only one in their district who has built a wall around his home, Maybe they need to ask themselves Why ….. Its Def. Not because he gives a damn about them … NEHLEN is a business man like TRUMP who has created JOBS … What has Lyin Ryan done for them ??

8. jmbuck says:

I cannot stomach this guy. I could not ever listen to anything that Obama said. I tried at times but he made me sick to my stomach and all I wanted to do was to throw something at the TV. I feel the same about this guy, I even hate that photo of him straightening his tie, same feeling I had with Obama. I have to turn it off. I cannot watch this interview, he disgusts me. He is a lying, arrogant, evil, SOB.

Ryan and McConnell need to be brought down. President Trump does not suffer fools and I have no doubt that he will take them out. There will be 2 budgets for all right, theirs and his for October. He is setting them up and getting the Obamacare repeal first and letting them think he will go along with their idea for the October budget. He will give them enough rope to hang themselves then he will expose their schemes.

Lyin’ Ryan!

9. I stopped worrying about Paul Ryan! Trump knows exactly what club ray is in and his playbook! Trump is keeping him and Preibus very close to him!

• deanbrh says:

3X1 I guess I’m too stupid to draw some significance, but I enjoy tying nautical knots and think that’s a perfect job right there!

• Texian says:

Just know how to tie the bowline and bowline-on-a-bight holding your breath in 50 degree or colder seawater with your eyes closed while upside down on one breath.. and you will be good for starters..

Throw a 10 lb. dumbbell weight in the bottom of at least a 12 ft. deep pool, tie your feet together then have someone tie your hands behind your back, then retrieve the dumbbell weight and place it out of the pool.. and you will be good for starters..

10. justfactsplz says:

Like others here Ryan makes me sick just to look at his picture. I hate when he uses the word “we” like President Trump’s agenda is his agenda. Funny thing is it IS his agenda, he just doesn’t know it yet. He either falls in line or falls out.

• whoseyore says:

Can’t wait to see his evil face when President Trump delivers the old “one-two punch” to him. I hope some media outlet gets that picture so it can be posted here at TCTH!

11. This guy (Ryan) is such an unbelievable weasel.

12. I have stopped watching Hannity the last 2 weeks. The guy has been non-stop repeating himself.

• petszmom says:

i quit hannity during the primaries. i was bashed here every time i criticized hannity’s delivery and need to make himself heard first. i watched to try to glean something from eddie munster that would dissuade me from detesting him so much but hannity as usual did his inept schtick once again. glad to hear SD is also on to hannity.

• I like his guests. I don’t like him.

Being bashed is no big deal. Jesus was bashed in his time. It means you may be on to something. 🙂

• whoseyore says:

I think his radio show (all about him) is ruining his presentation on television. He needs to make the switch. Perhaps some of us should send messages to him. I don’t dislike him and feel that he is a sincere conservative, but I think he has been doing this so long he doesn’t even realize how it is coming across.

• petszmom says:

i listened to his radio show ONCE and that was all it took. he is too big for his britches and that kind of ‘narcissism’ is very difficult to rein in but again, i don’t care for his shows so it’s none of my beezwhacks.

13. Archie says:

Ha ha ha. Sundance, way to throw shade on Hannity! That guy is a creep as is the whole of Fox News.
    Same for the clueless Limbaugh.
    Rock on CTH.

14. Can’t watch. Won’t watch. I don’t trust Ryan and I never will.

I’ll defer to Sundance & my Treehouse friends for analysis. Thank you all!

15. Sentient says:

Sundance, can you spell out your problems with the BAT? I know that “theoretically” often means “not in the real world”, but couldn’t the regressive effect of the BAT theoretically be offset by deep enough cuts in income tax rates for low-mod income people? Also, do you still predict that the GOP will NOT repeal Obamacare?

16. “The insufferable ‘let-me-read-you-a-list’”
    SD you nailed this and I tweeted Hannity to knock this off, which I am sure others have done as well. I turn it off when he starts in on these now.
    SEAN….. if you are reading this, you aren’t doing yourself any favors, so knock it off already !!!!

17. Watched the interview live. I don’t trust Paul Ryan. Ryan claimed he and Trump have an agenda & time line and they are following it. I’m sure they are somewhat on an agreement but no documentation of this aganda or timeliness he referred to.

I hope Trump puts together his own budget.

18. guitar107 says:

This cuck should’ve been primaries out.
    I didn’t watch the interview. I can’t stand his “pretty boy, metrosexual” look.

19. CheeseHead says:

Never seen anyone who smiles more and says less than Paul Ryano. “Used Car Salesman” is written all over his face. Not to be trusted!

20. NJF says:

Had to mute it while waiting for Bibi. Thanks for the anlysis.

21. Thorfinnr says:

Be interesting to see if Mulvaney gets the “You’re fired” and someone along Trump’s philosophy is brought in before budget 2 is brokered.

22. roxiellTX says:

I think Ryan can see the VP spot from his speaker’s seat.
    Get rid of President Trump. VP Pence moves to president and then he needs a vp. Guess who would like that job.

23. Sloth1963 says:

Hannity plus Ryan equals a pair of leprechauns.

24. Finalage says:

The BAT could be a good reform, if it helps eliminate the income tax in the end. Without question, a BAT flings the door open for a VAT. A VAT could either be an extra tax burden or it could used to completely eliminate the income tax and arrive even to a fair tax. The key is for the GOP to have the end goal in mind.

Ideally, here’s the steps to a fair tax. BAT (eliminates corporate tax) to VAT (eliminates payroll and middle class income taxes) to Fair Tax (eliminates the rest of taxes).

Ominously, a BAT could lead to a VAT tax layer on top of the existing tax structure to fuel more government spending and dependence. It would be a Democratic Party dream and would likely be coupled with a Carbon Tax without eliminating any income taxes. Worse, the Dems would undoubtedly campaign to reinstitute the corporate income tax!

My advice to Trump would be to eliminate the payroll tax first with the BAT. That way, you could cut taxes for all the middle class and all businesses at the same time. Then cut corporate and investment taxes (include elimination of the death tax) as a supply side tax cut to boost the stock market and thus collect more revenue because of the booming stock market and business formation/expansion.

After that is shown to work, if he must to arrive at a Fair Tax, institute a VAT and eliminate the rest of the middle income taxes and eliminate the rest of the investment and corporate taxes.

When that proves successful, institute a Fair tax and eliminate upper income taxes. The Fair tax sets one national tax rate that everyone understands and eliminates all the complexity and invasion of privacy of the income tax system. If that is the end goal, I could support a BAT. Let’s see what happens but Trump should be petitioned on this by his supporters!

• Bob Kalle says:

I have been all for The Fair Tax for over 10 years. Everyone should read the book and get it into Trumps hands.

• Finalage says:

I agree about the Fair Tax. The challenge with Fair Tax has always been how do you get there? Again, make no mistake about it a BAT will lead to a VAT. The key for conservatives and libertarians is to ensure that the VAT isn’t the end goal but that the Fair Tax (freedom!) is the end goal!

• Bob Thoms says:

Ryan and the globalists have no interest in eliminating the income tax; once they get their corporate rates down low enough, they will care less about tax relief for American working families.

• ectrimm says:

Can’t support a BAT/VAT/National Sales tax unless the 16th Amendment (Federal Income Tax) is repealed.

• Finalage says:

We need 66 GOP senators that would support that along with 2/3rds of the House (290) to support this. Then you need 2/3rds of the states.

You stand a better shot at that with a sales tax in place than not.

25. dbobway says:

Political news seems numb this morning.

I felt numb politically till this morning.

I wonder why?

26. Guffman says:

I for one will not crap on Hannity here. He was one of the very few journalists/media personalities that covered Trump’s presidential run fairly, unlike 95%+ of the rest of the media. Yes, he goes on with his “lists” ad nauseum at times, but at least he’s fair to the President.
    There’s an awful lot of media I’d go after for incompetence before Hannity.

27. Bob Thoms says:

Trump’s strongest hold card is = The Democrats.

Pres. Trump can easily cut deals with the Democrats to get the budget he wants; and cut Ryan and the USCoC out of the process.

Will the budget look awful if Trump relies on the Democrats? Yes and no. At least the budget will reflect more of Trump’s priorities (America First Economy and the Forgotten Man) and not the Globalists’ priorities.

28. Bob Thoms says:

Will Trump put his own budget forward; it so, it will be interesting for voters to see Pres. Trump’s budget Vs. Ryan budget.

I would think Ryan would want to avoid this direct comparison at all costs?

29. I.......... says:

What’s an iota? Is that a form of measurement?

30. CM-TX says:

WI should’ve Dumped Ryan when they had the chance. (Ok, so he would’ve won regardless)

Here’s Ryan’s other shady agenda:

| Paul Ryan has entered into a secret alliance between himself and other Establishment Republicans in the House as well as Nancy Pelosi and her activist brigade of Democrats. This alliance also extends to Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer, and a mix of Senate Republicans and Democrats as well.

The primary goal? Delay Donald Trump’s agenda. See the economy remain stagnant. Fill seats with moderate (spineless) Republicans come 2018, and declare the Trump agenda dead thereafter.

The first evidence of this tactical delay on the part of Ryan to ensure nothing getting done remains the D.C. status-quo, is to declare almost all attention/energy/focus will be on dealing with “fixing” Obamacare.

Pay attention to the wording. Watch “repeal and replace” become secondary to “fixing.” Ryan intends to initiate a patch-work approach that will take up a great deal of legislative time, receive significant media attention, but in the end, get little actually accomplished by of way of “repeal and replace.” In the meantime, the delay in such critical components of the Trump economic recover plan – namely sweeping tax reform, will be further delayed.

In effect, Paul Ryan and his cadre of Establishment Republicans will do to Trump what they rarely appeared willing to do against Barack Obama – namely use the power of the legislature to contain a president’s agenda. |

• missmarple2 says:

President Trump is a man who reads contracts for fun. He is well-known for paring contractor bills down to the bone.

If Ryan thinks he can pull shenanigans, he is in for a very unpleasant surprise. The President will have no hesitation about calling him out. Same goes for Mulvaney.

I am not a bit worried about this. Ye of little faith, please watch and see what happens.

31. Jeanne miller says:

You can bet Trump remembers the Snake Story and will take all things into account

32. EJ says:

“Can we just drone him”?

33. Redheart says:

We don’t call him Paul RINO for nothing.

34. Mickey Wasp says:

While I do believe it is highly important to watch Paul Ryan – it is just as important to watch Ryan’s hand picked successor Chairman of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee – Kevin Brady (R-TX) 8th District. Brady is already playing a ‘tit-for-tat’ game with tax reform with a campaign promise that President Trump made to the Christian community. The Johnson Amendment (JA) – President Trump has stated he wants this eliminated and Brady is burying the JA within the committee’s tax reform bill, when the JA could be a stand-alone action.
    Sundance, can you do an in-depth analysis of US House Rep Kevin Brady?

Another important issue, in my estimation is, – voter irregularities (fraud) investigated and exposed. This really needs to be done well before the next election cycle (2018) and the pressure to bear needs to be on the local precinct level, as well as the state. AG Sessions can appoint Kris Kobach to this assignment, with plenary powers to issue subpoenas, investigative interviews and offers of immunity. The career political class (swamp monsters), both R & D’s sweat these reforms.

35. truthandjustice says:

“The insufferable ‘let-me-read-you-a-list’ Sean Hannity”
    Ha – yes, that’s what I say all the time. He always has to list stuff over and over ad nauseam. Sigh……however, at least he’s proTrump and I think he’s on to Ryan also but not good with questions asked, etc. But then he has to worry about them coming back on his program. Ugh.

It’s also discouraging to hear about Mulvaney. I don’t know anything about him but trust SD’s statements. Realistically, these kind of appointments are “concerning”. But I’m still trusting that God is behind it all and will somehow get it all straightened out and if Pres. Trump has been deceived with these appointments, that he will “fire” them in time to get his agenda moving/done in the near future.
    It may turn out in the end that these people needed to be in there in order to flush out more of the traitors for more to see and overdue actions done and/or for Pres. Trump to learn necessary “lessons” as he’s only human. He has said he didn’t know it was as bad as it is and surely that’s the case as he hasn’t been in this particular position before.
    Onward!

• “He has said he didn’t know it was as bad as it is …” Yes, no matter how bad Hollywood and liberals and a few of our newer Treepers may think business people are, after you have dealt with them for decades, as Pres. Trump has, you are still surprised at how subtly evil, conniving, backstabbing, pernicious, and prevaricating people in government – at ALL levels are!

36. I despise Ryan! I constantly attempt to encourage the House to fire him and replace him with an honest man!

37. Founding Fathers Fan says:

So called ‘conservatives’ in Wisconsin District 1 refused to do what was necessary to remove Ryan in his primary when he ran against a conservative (twice). There was less a 15% turnout in his last primary (down from less than 19% in his previous primary). The betrayed Our Republic by staying home. Not voting has consequences.

38. Diane Stress says:

Did you see this? This is something about that decision to use mulvaney with Ryan on the budget issues. Supposedly a brilliant move by Trump but I still don’t understand it.

39. Rob says:

“That said, if we want to see how he plans to pull off the big con – we must discover his timeline.”

Ha. “Big con.”

That EXACTLY describes the work of Ryan / McConnell and, I’m starting to fear, Preibus.

40. Hisssss, sighed the snake.

41. Ono says:

Ryan…Omnibus

Right on track…haha

42. Okeydoker says:

Ther is no one more vile and loathsome than the dirtbag open borders amnesty chamber of commerce crimnal Rat Ryan. The idiot voters who keep reelcting this scumball deserve to all lose their jobs to foreign workers, lose their medicare and social security like ryan wants to happen nationwide, and lose their ability to vote in elections like ryan wants illegal aliens to invade the country and take over. Ryan and the traitor donohue should be hung from trees and allowed to rot so that all americans can see the legacy if treason.

43. canadacan says:

That picture with the green tie on Ryan reminds me of the expression “another smart Mick on the make”.

44. Big Jake says:

Re: Sean Hannity…

Gee, Sundance. Why don’t you tell us what you really think?

45. the5thranchhand says:

Yikes, as much as you want to believe that spineless swamp creature Ryan, you gotta’ know he is ‘all talk and no action’! ‘They (congress) voted to build the wall in 2006, but the problem was obama’?? Damn Ryan is dumber than dumb.

And, notice he said, ‘We finally have a President that AGREES with Congress’. B.S.! Congress needs to agree with President and get their collective butts in gear, and get on with President Trump’s agenda. Pronto!

Thank you Sundance for sharing this information on the Treehouse.

46. All American Snowflake says:

I cannot listen to Hannity. He is the ultimate most-boring low-brow I have ever had the misfortune to even try to listen to.

47. TexasDude says:

Not sure why Hannity get’s the treatment. He has been promoting Trump for quite some time. He may be a bit too much on repeating points and the like, but he appears very sincere and willing to do what he can to help Trump.

48. carolbrandt1 says:

Two words: Article Five. Some of you know what I mean.