trump-inauguration-4

President Donald J Trump Inauguration Links:

WEBSITE HERETWITTER HEREINSTAGRAM HEREFACEBOOK HERE

Thursday January 19th 2017 – ♦ 4 pm to 6 pm:  President-elect Donald J Trump will deliver remarks during the second act of the concert at Lincoln Memorial, dubbed the “Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration.”

The event should be broadcast live nationally, CSPAN is covering.  Event headlined by country stars Toby Keith and Lee Greenwood and feature a fireworks finale.

♦ Right Side Broadcast Network HERE – ♦ Raw Live Stream HERE – ♦ Alternate Live Stream – ♦ Fox10 Live Stream – ♦ Alternate Live Stream #2 – ♦ Alternate Live Stream #3

trump-salute

trump-inaug-5trump-inaug-4

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2017, Live Streaming, media bias, Mike pence, Military, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

696 Responses to President-Elect Donald Trump – “Make America Great Again Welcome Celebration” (4-6pm ET) Live Stream…

1. annieoakley says:

DJT just crushed it.

2. Finalage says:

Amazing!

3. senda72 says:

• Enlightened Vulgarian says:

Before the sun sets tomorrow over the White House, I trust that President Trump will have already begun fighting the Monster that John Kay and his band spoke of 48 years ago. That monster has, of course, grown since then….

Once the religious, the hunted and weary,
      Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
      Came to this country to build a new vision
      Far from the reaches of Kingdom and Pope.

Like good Christians some would burn the witches.
      Later some got slaves to gather riches.

But still, from near and far, to seek America,
      They came by thousands to court the wild.
      But she just patiently smiled and bore them a child
      To be their spirit and guiding light.

And once the ties with the crown had been broken,
      Westward in saddle and wagon they went.
      And till the railroad linked ocean to ocean,
      Many the lives which had come to an end.

While we bullied, stole and bought our a homeland
      We began the slaughter of the red man.

But still, from near and far, to seek America
      They came by thousands to court the wild.
      But she just patiently smiled, and bore them a child,
      To be their spirit and guiding light.

The blue and gray they stomped it:
      They kicked it just like a dog.
      And when the war was over
      They stuffed it just like a hog.

And though the past has its share of injustice,
      Kind was the spirit in many a way.
      But its protectors and friends have been sleeping.
      Now it’s a monster and will not obey….

The spirit was freedom and justice
      And its keepers seemed generous and kind.
      Its leaders were supposed to serve the country
      But now they won’t pay it no mind.

‘Cause the people grew fat and got lazy.
      Now their vote is a meaningless joke.
      They babble about law and order
      But it’s all just an echo of what they’ve been told.

Yeah, there’s a monster on the loose.
      It’s got our heads into the noose
      And it just sits there, watching….

The cities have turned into jungles
      And corruption is strangling the land
      The police force is watching the people
      And the people just can’t understand.

We don’t know how to mind our own business
      ‘Cause the whole world’s got to be just like us.
      Now we are fighting a war over there.
      No matter who’s the winner, we can’t pay the cost.

‘Cause there’s a monster on the loose.
      It’s got our heads into the noose
      And it just sits there, watching….

America, where are you now?
      Don’t you care about your sons and daughters?
      Don’t you know, we need you now.
      We can’t fight alone against the monster.

America, where are you now….

• paris23 says:

Someone is sabotaging this event by making sure that US recordings of the concert are not available in America on youtube. Only Ruptly is working. Ironic somehow that we can only watch this (after the event) on a Russian TV recording.

4. EternalVigilanc3 says:

My wife found this on facebook.

Twas the night before the Inauguration.
    Twas the night before Inauguration, and up in the tower,
    The Donald reflected on his newfound power.
    The conservative masses had come out in force,
    And delivered a victory that would chart a new course.
    The snowflakes were shell-shocked with tears in their eyes,
    The media lied to them . . . What a surprise.
    They had been promised a Hillary win,
    But the criminal Clinton took one on the chin.
    And though from all corners celebrities flew,
    They made no impression, for they hadn’t a clue.
    They talked about climate, racism, and such,
    And they made up good stories . . . But didn’t know much.
    The fake news and ignorance came at a cost,
    And they can’t understand all the reasons they lost.
    They blame it on Comey and Bernie and Vlad,
    But fail to acknowledge the one that was bad.
    Yes, Hillary Clinton, in many ways flawed,
    Was her own biggest hurdle toward getting the nod.
    The campaign exposed her corruptness and greed,
    And her speeches were punch-less as ten dollar weed.
    So out in the streets there arose such a clatter,
    It was Soros-paid protestors and Black Lives Matter.
    With cities to pillage and windows to smash,
    They knew not the issues, but needed the cash.
    Eight years of Obama had given them cause,
    To expect a replacement of their Santa Claus.
    But soon the protestors will feel the pain,
    When the wheels fall off of the old gravy train.
    And now all the snowflakes are riddled with fear,
    Upset and offended by things that they’ll hear.
    The cocoa and crayons will help for a while,
    But fact-based opinions will soon cramp their style.
    I originally supported, and voted, for Cruz,
    In the end, I would vote for whoever they choose.
    He wasn’t my first choice, but soon I would cede,
    The one they call Trump is the one that we need.
    I saw him on TV in front of a crowd,
    He spoke about veterans, it made me feel proud.
    He spoke about energy, safety, and jobs,
    Taking this country back from the Washington snobs.
    He was dressed in Armani, all tailored and neat,
    And the Brunos he wore made the outfit complete.
    For a man of his vintage, he seemed rather fit,
    And he looked presidential, I have to admit.
    His eyes glowed like embers, his smile was the best,
    And his hair was the color of my old hunting vest.
    His love for this country was on full display,
    And his actions spoke louder than his words could say.
    He thanked all his voters, and before he was gone,
    Saved thousands of jobs while Obama looked on.
    The fate of this country left nothing to chance,
    So, he filled out his cabinet weeks in advance.
    The men he had chosen were of the same mind,
    Let’s set the bar high, and not lead from behind.
    He picked up his phone as he rose from his seat,
    With a flick of his finger, he sent out this tweet;
    “Now Mattis!, now Kelly!’ now Sessions! And Pruitt!
    On Perry! On Flynn, You’re the ones who can do it.
    Start lifting restrictions and building the wall,
    Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!”;
    The roar of his audience rose from the stands,
    He kissed all their babies and shook all their hands.
    He answered their questions and calmed all their fears,
    They knew it would be a fantastic four years.
    Then he jumped in his limo, and off to his jet,
    A fellow that Liberals won’t soon forget.
    He sent one more tweet as the evening expired;
    “Happy Inauguration to all,
    AND OBAMA – YOU’RE FIRED!”
    -Anonymous

5. Tazz2293 says:

Sitting here wondering if what we are feeling today, and what we will feel tomorrow, is anything like what our Founding Fathers felt when America won it’s Independence from England.

I have not felt this much pride and this much joy for our beloved America than I am feeling right now.

6. Liked by 7 people

7. What happened to Trump’s son Barron? I didn’t see him in the family group at the end.

8. Plain Jane says:

I haven’t had a chance to read the previous posts, and won’t have a chance till tonight, but I am wondering who is the older heavy set gent who got off the plain with the Trump family and walked with them at the Lincoln Memorial.

Also, I don’t see PE Trump’s youngest son. Anyone know why he wasn’t in attendance?

9. SteveInCO says:

SEVENTEEN HOURS

00 days, 17 hours, 00 minutes

To our Brexiting friends, congratulations, where you are Inauguration Day is beginning!!!

Not that I’m counting, mind you.

10. eric says:

So proud.
    So,So proud.
    Thank you,America.
    Thank you to our military heroes.
    Thank you,President Trump.
    Most Importantly….LORD…THANK YOU!!!!

11. Treepers, Honestly, I’d , Or.. I’ve though Never thought to see this in My lifetime.. I now have hope for My Daughters & My Grandson(s) future.. As well As Mine & the Misses. Even though We may have a short time Left on this Earth.
    I was Conceived & born in 1963. A youngin, to most of ya’ll I’m sure.. We have seen Presidents come & Go..
    Nothing, I repeat NOTHING like this..
    This Is HISTORY, savor it, relish it.. I’m certain, to a fault, that We maynot see anything this Historic ever again in our Lives…
    Taking Back OUR Country
    We the People & Law & Order
    We Have our Chosen One by GOD
    Let’s not muck this up… It’s in Our hands… We need to Support OUR PRESIDENT..
    Starting, Monday, We need to start calling & writing Our congress critters & Senators & Representatives, DEMANDING they go & get along with OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT!
    Or this is all for naught.. NOW, More than EVER, Mr. President Trump needs our SUPPORT..
    The Battle has just begun

• bleep21k says:

@crossthread42 – I was born November 1963, a “brother from another mother” to you – I wholeheartedly agree!

My 2 grown daughters (university educated liberal minded “Bernies” lol – thats ok I guess) may not recognize whats happening right now , today, but they will soon enough! THIS…

These most recent chain of events – primaries, GE, inauguration, PRESIDENCY next – make me happy!!

I am prepared to join YOU and everyone who will stand with President Donald J Trump!

• paris23 says:

And, Treepers, please call Rubio’s offfice(s) and DEMAND that he vote to confirm Tillerson. I heard today that the confirmation is in jeopardy without Rubio. Rubio needs to get with the program or leave office.

12. JAS says:

Flipping through the channels after the show I had to quickly flip out of FOX because Krauthammer was poo pooing the whole thing, from Trump’s speech to the future of the Administration. The man is full of vile, a small man with an obsessive erudite complex – Sad to watch.

I would love to have a one on one with him at the intellectual level and put him is his place. I’m real good at that kind of thing, used to be my job :).

• arete55 says:

That “wry detached” persona that uses an aloof attitude to deride The People has met The internet and its indifference to the Talking Heads of The Establishment..

Krauthammer (etal) live in an “Ante-Bellum” universe with their power and influence on a steep decline……Red Giants before becoming White Dwarfs….Days are numbered

• Dekester says:

We did the same thing. Never trust Fox. Krauthammer, Hayes, the woman from Politico.
      They never smile, they are pukes. Please Fox dump the nevertrumpers. Their days are gone for now.

13. cjzak says:

Just want to say to all, I posted a comment earlier and I think it was deleted. My fault because when I thought about it later and how I said the words they could have been taken the wrong way. I commented that the video of Pres. Trump when he arrived and stood by himself looking up at Lincoln, might be the moment it all really sank in, that he had indeed accomplished something amazing and the responsibility and awesomeness of the accomplishment was reflected in his face. It was such a quiet moment of reflection for him and it was so relevant to me. He looked more emotional to me than I’d ever seen him. I said I was laughing and crying at the same time. It was because I was so happy for him and for us and the moment was beautiful. He will be such an awesome Pres. and we’ve waited so long for this so please mods, if it sounded wrong. I apologize.

Just everyone know I am about the happiest person ever tonight and the ceremony of patriotism and tradition we are witnessing are absolutely wonderful!!

14. daughnworks247 says:

Not a dry eye during the Battle Hymn of the Republic. The moment we all let go and wept.

15. SteveInCO says:

SIXTEEN HOURS

00 days, 16 hours, 00 minutes

960 minutes. 57,600 seconds.

So soon until Obola is no longer anything but a memory…and Trump is more than a high hope.

Not that I’m counting, mind you.

(Note: Any claims that I am counting are FAKE NEWS. Defamation lawsuit against CNN filed.)

16. WeThePeople2016 says:

This was simply amazing and so uplifting to see. Trump is the peoples’ President, period. Even my kids, who are in their 20s, are caught up in this and watching the festivities. It was so nice to see and hear uplifting Americana songs and to see the military get the respect that it deserves. On top of that, the new First Family has such dignity and class. I cannot wait until tomorrow.

17. Patriot1783 says:

C-Span just starting repeat of service from Tomb of Unknown Soldier so hopefully concert repeat should start @ 830 eastern time

18. Nchadwick says:

So amazing – Thank you President Trump and Toby Keith, reminding me how to feels to be PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!! Totally took me back to another time in my life and forgotten home much I missed the feeling!

Wanted to post this.. remember when Toby Keith preformed the Taliban Song for OUR troops in IRAQ!!

EPIC #Winning

19. Katherine McCoun says:

I have been gone for a while today (son to science class and then 4H) and I missed most of the concert. The above videos were for live but won’t play now and I haven’t been able to find it yet on youtube. Any links? Toby Keith is one of my favorites and Lee Greenwood too. Want to know what songs Keith sang. Thanks

• Katherine McCoun says:

found a video that is not a news story but the whole program.
      In case anyone else wanting to watch:

• Katherine McCoun says:

If you haven’t already watched as it was all live then certainly watch President Trump’s entrance and speech. However, the rest is great.

So, as I was watching the drummer (impressive) and the listing of the States it took me a minute to realize what order they were in. I was thinking, what order is this? No, not the order of the winning states of the primary, not the order of winning of the general election … genuinely puzzled for a minute. Then I realize it is simply all of them in alphabetical order! A) I am tired at the end of a busy day as I don’t have President Trump’s energy or stamina & B) My mind is still in the election and the vivid concentration on winning each state and then watching them come in during the evening of the general election. ALL of the states listed this time as we celebrate President Trump.

Time to let it go and know it is over and He won!! We, the American People, WON! Thank you President Trump!!!!!! (crying Again!). Honestly, I had just about completely given up when President Trump came down that elevator. I thought it was over for our great country and our freedoms. It won’t be easy but it will get better. Our trajectory is Forever changed!!!

Great program and excellent performances!

• Katherine McCoun says:

A lot of country music performers – they won’t get backlash from their fans! 🙂

• Katherine McCoun says:

In case anyone else missed it and is not able to watch:

Sam Moore’s performance was wonderful. Glad he and others are willing to respect the office and the events even if they don’t agree on all of President Trump’s agenda and platform.

Loved the marine standing and signing with Lee Greenwood!!!!! Loved that President Trump knew Greenwood’s song and was singing along. Top favorite song around our house.

Loved the lead singers of several top country bands playing together. There is dance number that I am not sophisticated enough to understand but it was cool and the drummer who is crazy good was back for that one. (and he played Another time shortly before Keith)

The piano guys were amazing. Had never heard of them before and that was an absolute treat! One of the group had some a short uniting message too.

It wouldn’t have been complete without the military bands!

Toby Keith is taking stage now! Love him. My son could sing “Made in America” by the time he was 5. Of course, there are many Keith songs he has never heard at this point! 🙂 but he knows all of the patriotic Keith songs. Keith sang: “America Solider”, “Made in America”. “Whiskey for my Men and beer for my horses” and ended with “Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue” (close up of the same Marine from earlier). That was awesome and SO much better than most pop music as 3 of the 4 songs were all about America. Not unusual for country music but then maybe my own taste prejudice is showing! 😉

I would lay money that he was singing live, the real deal.

Keith said gave a “Thank you” to the armed forces, Obama (gag! but it was diplomatic and people skilled thing to do) and President Trump. Wise of him to give a shout out to all and realize that it was not appropriate for there to be so much negative about performing.

20. Jack says:

Here’s a rerun of “Glory, Glory Hallelujah” and the fireworks @ https://youtu.be/BqA5wr12tn0?t=2h2m45

21. SteveInCO says:

FIFTEEN HOURS

00 days, 15 hours, 00 minutes

900 minutes. 54,000 seconds.

There’s only three hours left in Obnoxious Odiferous Obstinate Odious Obola’s last full day of power.

Though the Violent Vacuous Left is rumbling.

Not that I’m counting, mind you.

22. Jack says:

Former post had a bad link… Let’s try it again. “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” kicks in at the 2 hour, 2 minute, 45 second mark @

23. John in Kenosha says:

Why are they blocking this? Youtube says the uploader made unavailable in your country.. Can view it from Argentina though? Really WTF.. Wanted the wife to see this great show.. Anyone know?

• Katherine McCoun says:

I just clicked on the link that I posted and it went to youtube’s video that abc posted showing the whole show. It is grey but it is connecting – at least it did for me

• georgiafl says:

Click on the YouTube sign at the bottom – it should work at the YouTube site.

24. Stephencl89 says:

I was there and the energy was exhilarating. The music was great, the people all around me were terrific to talk with and getting to see the President-Elect again made my day. And yes, the fireworks were even more impressive up close. At one point I thought something had exploded due to one set of fireworks going off. I will never for get this weekend. MAGA!!!

25. Joe says:

Really cool moment of prayer for the CINC