Donald Trump, Mike Pence – Arlington Wreath Laying Ceremony 3:30pm Live Stream…

President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence participate in a wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in honor of the nation’s veterans.

The Wreath Ceremony is the first official event of the two day presidential inauguration schedule.  (ABC is Live Streaming) and a Current Live Stream is HERE

UPDATE: Video Replay Below

The Event is Closed to The Public

ABC Live Stream Also Below:

donald-trump-wreath-laying

tomb-of-the-unknown-black-and-white

The event is closed to the public but streamed on the inauguration website HERE

CTH is unsure if the Wreath Ceremony will be broadcast via MSM outlet. *UPDATE* ABC Live Stream added above.  and Alternate Live Stream HERE

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias, Military. Bookmark the permalink.

123 Responses to Donald Trump, Mike Pence – Arlington Wreath Laying Ceremony 3:30pm Live Stream…

1. Pam says:

2. Political Reviewer says:

The playing of Taps at the gravesite of a military member is an incredibly moving event I know from personal experience death of a family member). As so many have said above, we finally have a President who respects our country and all those who have fought and died to make and keep us free.
    Thank the Lord.

3. Pam says:

• cjzak says:

That’s when I think he really felt the history making moment of what he’s done and the responsibility he now has. His face on a close up looked more emotional than I have seen him throughout this whole election. Standing in front of Abraham Lincoln and realizing he is joining that elite company and America is his responsibility now, can be a bit over whelming I bet. The Donald was awestruck a bit I think, but not for long, lol. This is just great and I find myself crying and laughing all at the same time! What a fantastic picture!!

4. petszmom says:

ohhh oooh i just got a glimpse of sheriff arpaio, wonder where sheriff clarke is?

5. I’m 78 and a grown man shouldn’t cry but this brings tears to my eyes. America has been blessed, thank you God, and thank you Donald J Trump

• petszmom says:

hey, bring it on…we are all crying…don’t think of yourself as a ‘grown man’, you are a patriotic american first. there are grown men american patriots crying everywhere right now.

• Yippeekiyay says:

You earned it. Tears of joy, for a job well done. Even little fighting Irish chicks cry at the results when the cause was so important. You’ll just have to trust me on that. We did it! I love you all.

6. Finalage says:

What a remarkable man and what remarkable accomplishment! He’s an outstanding example for his family and for all Americans. I think his shoulders are beginning to feel the weight of the office but he can bear it! MAGA!!

7. cjzak says:

And they join in singing “It’s gonna be okay!”

8. petszmom says:

even the SS detail is having a great time…of course, this doesn’t excuse taking away my luscious lips, my favorite agent…as long as they keep our FFOTUS safe, i’m happy.

9. EbonyRapror says:

An emotionally moving thing to hear taps played at a military grave site. And so it was to watch President Trump and Vice President Pence with their hands on their heart standing before all those who have served and gone before. I’m sure it humbled them as it does every patriot.

10. Ron says:

If you haven’t seen this, you may appreciate it. The press today were walking around and playing with their cameras while they played “Taps”. Here’s a video from a few years ago of the Guard demanding respect.

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

Of course, as soon as Taps began, the tears started for me. It was a very beautiful Ceremony and it was obvious that Trump and Pence were very moved by it.