Today, during President-elect Donald Trump’s press conference, PE Trump took exception with “fake news” surrounding the ridiculous release of an unverified dossier by Buzzfeed and the intentional efforts of CNN to promote the accompanying narrative.

President-elect Trump directly called Buzzfeed a “failing piece of garbage”, and further rightly calling CNN “fake news”. Watch:

• Jim Acosta: “Since you are attacking us, can you give us a question?”
• Trump replied “No, not you, your organization is terrible!”
• Acosta continued: “You are attacking our news organization, can you give us a chance to ask a question, sir?”
• Trump reminded Acosta: “don’t be rude.” “I’m not going to give you a question. I’m not going to give you a question. You are fake news!”

Following the press conference, NBC and the Trump Transition exposed the entire construct of the CNN narrative, as created by Jake Tapper, Jim Sciutto, Evan Perez and Carl Bernstein was ENTIRELY FALSE:

(Via The HillCNN LIE #1 – President-elect Donald Trump was never briefed on the allegations that Russian intelligence services have collected compromising information on him, according to NBC and Trump’s transition team.

CNN LIE #2 – Officials prepared a two-page summary of unverified reports that have been circulating Capitol Hill for months in advance of their Friday meeting with Trump, an intelligence official told NBC, but never discussed it with him.

CNN LIE #3 – The briefing was shared with Trump verbally, the report said, and no documents were left with the president-elect. (read more)

tapper-scuitto-perez-bernstein-clapper-comey-rogers-brennan

….It was all made up.  All of it.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2017, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

524 Responses to Epic – Trump Confronts CNN’s Russia Narrative Directly: “You are fake news” – NBC Confirms CNN is “fake news”…

1. maiingankwe says:

There has been a lot of dirt thrown at Trump, and for the most part he has taken it all in stride, always unroughled. However, I strongly believe this time they went to far, and I don’t think Trump has been this angry and wanting to spit nails in a very long time.

I was so furious last night, and somehow when I read Trumps tweets in response I calmed down. I thought I saw how it was affecting him far more. I really could see him storming about in anger over this with either Melania or someone else he truly trusts just so he could get it out of system.

I’m not saying he went on a rampage or anything of the sort. I just saw how angry he was, and he is more than justified in his anger. I am completely on his side, and I do believe he took this far better than I would. As a person he just needed to let off some steam.

I believe when he went into this speech it turned to a calm, cold anger so many of us have been feeling, and one of the reasons why he decided to run. I really do believe he has our pulse. He feels just as strongly as we do about so many things. There is a bond/connection he has with us people. It truly is amazing, and something I have never seen or felt in my lifetime with one of our leaders. What we feel, he feels and vice versa.

I really do think it’s why so many of us truly love him.

2. Rachel says:

Sundance, you are so right, that confrontation with CNN was EPIC. PETrump is showing the world that he is the Alpha Male of this country. He will, I believe, use the same technique to confront and therefore control the Lawmakers on Capitol Hill, and force them to jump on the Trump Train to help in Making America Great Again. So GOPe, Dems, MSM and Never Trumpers, get out of the way, the Lion is coming!

3. SpanglishKC says:

‘I did what any citizen should do. I received sensitive information and handed it to the FBI,’ McCain told CNN – the network which broke the story that the document existed”

Does is suck that your dad went from war “hero” to low life weasel, uniparty globalist, scumbag, power hungry moneygrubber? Wait these descriptions are redundant.

• Notmeagain says:

I think what he was really saying was “I’m so desperate for this to be true but I can’t quite prove it, just start a rumor and that will be enough to cause trouble.”

• LCSmom says:

Totally gullible POS. If he believed it was true then he is one stupid POS.

• maiingankwe says:

I agree. I believe he read it and thought, “Gotcha now Trump! You’ll be done by the time the msm is through with you.”
        Of course he would help any way he could as well for the fall of Trump.

It’s fortunate he has met an adversary like never before. Trump doesn’t and will never play their political games. He doesn’t care about their little rules. Mess with him, and he will attack.

I see mccain’s name all over this, and I hope he will go down with it. I hope his phones are being flooded with anger along with emails. I hope he is sitting in his office chair and wondering what the heck happened. I could answer that for him. Trump is what happened.

4. wyntre says:

Good read by former CIA, Counter-Terrorism Agent Larry Johnson.

A Failed CIA Coup?

When it comes to meddling in national elections, the CIA puts the Russians to shame.
    The continuing, full scale assault on Donald Trump and his reputation by our so-called Intelligence Community (with the CIA apparently leading the charge) is disgusting, despicable and dangerous. It also exposes John McCain as a low life snake doing all he can to stir the pot and discredit Donald Trump. Why?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have written critically about Donald Trump in the past. But this is not about Donald Trump’s reputation, this is a full fledged assault by the some leaders of our intelligence organizations on the legitimately elected man who will become the President of the United States. The CIA may need to be dismantled. This is that serious. No U.S. intelligence organization has any right, legal or otherwise, to interfere in domestic politics. That is a bright red line that must not be crossed.

5. Someone needs to ask for a quote from NCSF (National Coalition of Sexual Freedom aka sex positive) regarding this matter of attempting to “out” people based by interest by DailyBiotch and ClintonNewsNetwork.

6. Howie says:

Haz anyone noticed. POTUS HAS OUR BACK.

7. Dave says:

Maybe it’s grossly unfair to raise questions about something 50 years ago based on current events. But if John McCain would betray the president-elect and leader of his party, how can anyone be certain that he was indeed a heroic POW? Hey, apparently all it takes is a grudge against one guy.

• maga2016 says:

He was a songbird and sunk his own aircraft carrier

• joninmd22 says:

It started a fire on his carrier which was swept under the rug as his daddy was an admiral.

• Jennie says:

Well known in the military community that McCain wrecked 4 aircraft due to his own stupidity. Flew one into power lines while “hot dogging” and in the A4 fighter-bomber he broke both arms and a leg improperly ejecting from his plane during the Vietnam incident and subsequently was captured. Arrogant and not a hero, IMO, tho I’d never wish anyone to go thru what McCain did at the hands of the enemy.

• poodlemom1 says:

that is why his nickname was “Songbird”

• readygo137 says:

A lot of doubt he was a heroic POW. Why will McCain not allow his WAR records released. Maybe TRUMP knows or will find out??? If BAD, Leverage and maybe McShame gets a health problem. Their were a lot of POW’s in Nam and many were better men that McCain. He was not called Songbird because of his voice?? JMO

• mariner says:

I’ve heard for years that his fellow POWs don’t remember McCain’s behavior in the same glowing light as he did. They kept mostly quiet for fear of retribution (they were service members too).

After the war McCain insisted that no POWs remained in VietNam; I’ve long been skeptical of that.

• julegate says:

Mariner, after having watched the Rolling Thunder Memorial Day event where Donald Trump appeared I believe there are still POWs in Vietnam and McCain, CIA know it. I’m not bragging but when the Trump team put up the website on the transition and asked how to make America great again I asked that they bring home the remaining POWs. It seems America only paid half of the money to Vietnam to release the POWs. It is a disgrace as far as I’m concerned.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I would never hold it against a guy for divulging secrets while being tortured. None of us know what we would do under the circumstances, or how we’d hold up. So IMO it’s unfair to slam someone for that. HOWEVER, for that person to then turn around and pretend to be some kind of hero, and BUILD A LONG CAREER on that theme… well that’s just wrong. So in short, I feel bad for what McCain went through during the torture, but I do NOT consider him a hero, and I most definitely do NOT understand how he managed to turn all this into a successful career.

• SonFlower says:

Trump nailed McCain when he said “he’s no hero..” Prescient Trump once again was spot on; “Crooked Hillary”, “Little Marco,” “Lyin Ted…” (traitor McCain)

• Azrajo says:

John McCain is a National Disgrace and an embarrasment to the people of Arizona who were stupid enough to reelect Hanoi John once again. He needs to be removed from any committee that deals with National intelligence and the military.

8. RedBallExpress says:

I like the part where he called them out for being like Hitler. Last week they were trying out a phony Mein Kampf story that tried to connect Trump & Brexit with the rise of Hitler. Until someone pointed out that Hitler was anti-semantic and that Muslims still use the upraised arm salute and boy did that story evaporate. All the big headlines mysteriously disappeared from google.

9. redtreesquirrel says:

I love the way Pres Elect Trump handles liars whether in Congress or media. Whatever the case. It is obvious Trump has great confidence that will not be intimidated by attacks. Unlike the other guys we’ve suffered through as Republican presidents. I’m still not sure whose side George Bush is on!

10. Hillbilly4 says:

The guy from CNN, at the conference, proved Trump’s point. How sad CNN is so blind…they are getting owned by Trump and just cannot see it. I would block CNN from further conferences, deny their press pass. Unless and until they can proved their honesty and integrity they don’t belong in the same room. They are running on empty….no soul at all. Sort of like zombies. They have advertisers who pay the bills…and THEY cannot be happy about this. Maybe one of the major advertisers needs to have a pow wow with the CNN gang.+

11. Lucille says:

More from David Seaman:

“Donald Trump’s First Post-Election Press Conference: Very Spicy”

12. What next….you’ll hear from an unnamed source that DJT attended a Spirt Cooking Dinner. OOOHHH MMMMMYYYYY!!!!

• Sentient says:

In contrast to the Clinton operatives and Hollywood actors… where they were caught on camera. Boy, did Will Ferrell look uncomfortable being photographed there! I lost all respect for him.

13. Bob Thoms says:

Comcast, parent of NBC is a major investor in Buzzfeed…………..

14. The Boss says:

NBC chief metrosexual wimp Matt Lauer couldn’t contain himself this morning with this fake news. Until Lauer is unemployed, NBC is still Nothing But Crap in my book.

15. Nettles18 says:

She’s right. Media is going to have to be really careful now.

• maga2016 says:

shes an anti Russian warmonger with no clue about real Russia

• Nettles18 says:

According to a report in today’s Wall Street Journal Christopher Steele, a director of the London-based Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd., prepared the dossier that John McCain gave to the FBI to investigate.

Mr. Steele, according to neighbors has gone away for a few days. According to the WSJ report, reporters have been trying to get Mr. Steele to confirm he is the author of the dossier for several weeks now. Mr. Steele’s partner, Mr. Burrow reached today would neither confirm or deny that Steele was the author.

“Beyond creating the document, Mr. Steele also came up with a plan to get the information to law-enforcement officials in the U.S. and Europe, including the F.B.I., according to a person familiar with the matter.”

Apparently, that plan included Senator McCain.

The article concludes that the dossier appears to be false.

“Andrew Wordsworth, co-founder of London-based investigations firm Raedas, who often works on Russian issues, said the memos in the Trump dossier were “not convincing at all.”

“It’s just way too good,” he said. “If the head of the CIA were to declare he got information of this quality, you wouldn’t believe it.”

Mr. Wordsworth said it wouldn’t make sense for Russian intelligence officials to be exposing state secrets to a former MI-6 officer, because “Russians believe once you are an agent, you’re an agent forever.”

Some opine, if it is false, Trump will be unstoppable. The media shot itself in the foot with this one.

• LOL, perhaps they should have thought of that a couple days ago…

16. StarTripper says:

I heard that Tapper is going to make an appearance on the WMAL morning show to talk about this. That should be amusing.

17. GAPTOG says:

That exchange with that reporter from CNN at the PE’s press conference delights me and leaves me all tingly! Watching PE Trump at work, calling out ‘fakers’, etc. brings me a YUGE smile. Not quite as Yuge as when I watch him and Farange ‘sing’ ‘Just the Two of Us’ over and over again on youtube, but he makes my day wonderful nevertheless. To all my fellow Deplorables out there: Keep smiling! Our PE Trump will continue WINNING for AMERICA!!!

18. Ziiggii says:

New Information out:
    Christopher Steele, Ex-British Intelligence Officer, Said to Have Prepared Dossier on Trump

A former British intelligence officer now working for a private security-and-investigations firm produced the dossier of unverified allegations about President-elect Donald Trump’s activities and connections in Russia, people familiar with the matter say.

Christopher Steele, a director of London-based Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd., prepared the dossier, the people said. The document alleges that the Kremlin colluded with Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign and claims that Russian officials have compromising evidence of Mr. Trump’s behavior that could be used to blackmail him. Mr. Trump has dismissed the contents of the dossier as false and Russia has denied the claims.

19. Bert Darrell says:

I need some help now. I’ve been looking for the reason why McCain had to acknowledge that he was the one who gave the FAKE info on Trump to the FBI. Why did he have fess up? Did someone leak the source of the smear and he had no alternative? Did someone asked him if he was the source? This will cost McCain dearly. Nothing he says of does from now on will receive any serious attention, as he has declared himself a recalcitrant neverTrumper.

• paulraven1 says:

McCain is a psychotic. He’s been playing this sick needy game of trying to be “maverick” hero to the media his entire career.

• Kay says:

This stunt that Mc Cain pulled should warrant censure from the Senate and a step down from any committee! I have been trying to call both of their offices but can not get through due to high volume of calls. Maybe high volume or they took the phone off the hook. I can’t believe I voted for this treasonous $#%##% once! So many are showing their true colors and it makes me nauseous.

• Funny thing is, on Outnumbered this morning his daughter was furious that this story was spread because it delegitimizes her “sincere concerns” about Russia. So either she’s gonna be real mad at her dad, or she’s really just mad that this whole escapade has outed him as a corrupt never Trumper.

Either way, I’m gonna need more popcorn! 😛 😛 😛

• Jason says:

one of the other FSM outed that he (McCain) had delivered the dossier to Comey in December so he released his statement. Would bet they were just hoping to pile on with more innuendo but someone decided to go all in and now many are trying to distance themselves as quickly as possible.

• wyntre says:

But the info had already reached FBI earlier, in August. JM said he wasn’t aware of that when he gave FBI his info.

So who gave it to JM?

• wyntre says:

“Watergate legend Carl Bernstein is quoted telling CNN that McCain got the dossier from the former British ambassador to Moscow, who in turn got it from that mysterious “former British MI6 agent who was hired from a political opposition research firm in Washington” that we’ve been hearing so much about lately.”

• wyntre says:

“Sources tell CNN that these same allegations about communications between the Trump campaign and the Russians, mentioned in classified briefings for congressional leaders last year, prompted then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid to send a letter to FBI Director Comey in October, in which he wrote, “It has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government — a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States.”. . .

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago. . . .

CNN has also learned that on December 9, Senator John McCain gave a full copy of the memos — dated from June through December, 2016 — to FBI Director James Comey. McCain became aware of the memos from a former British diplomat who had been posted in Moscow. But the FBI had already been given a set of the memos compiled up to August 2016, when the former MI6 agent presented them to an FBI official in Rome, according to national security officials. . . .

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.”

• Lisa Reynolds says:

So CNN says, huh? Do YOU believe them?

• wyntre says:

You don’t get it. Or maybe you are new here. Some posts are to add to the knowledge base, about how stories arise, are dessiminated, get into the LSM. The excerpts I posted have covered the possible path of the leak. Zerohedge, UKDM, SUNDANCE, 4chan, POL, DRUDGE have been investigating, mulling over and commenting on this issue. No one, yet, has all the answers.

Yes, CNN is FOS but this particular excerpt confirms info at the sites I mentioned and is passably well-written.

Get it, now? If not, scroll by.

• Kristin says:

So which republican candidates payed for this initial oppo? Jeb!????

• LCSmom says:

He’s such a loser he can’t even leak dossiers right.

• Stinky-Inky says:

Because it was going to come out anyway, so he tried–emphasis on tried–to spin it that he was just passing along sensitive info to the FBI because it’s the right thing to do.

• He thought he will become the hero saving America! idiot!

20. mamadogsite says:

Watching confirmation hearings..Rubio is an ass, doing his best to dis-credit Trump’s appointees.

21. Howie says:

I am in Florida. Around here we have a radio shill named Schnitt. He tries to put the very best RINO/establishment spinning hyena on everything. He is now in end of the line meltdown mode.

22. gamecock123 says:

Bwhahhhaaaaa, CNN got smacked, and hard too, now they hee haw-ing around trying to cover their behinds. I am not shocked by any of the bad players, it doesn’t suprise me…but I take McCain betrayal more personal.

• LCSmom says:

I want my vote back. I hope he is shunned by the Trump people and any other politicians wising up to the new way things are going to be. Treat the relics like what they are, and give them no attention or acknowledgement. Like they’re already dead.

23. don welch says:

mcconnell should (but won’t) strip mccain of any committee assignments and leave him to spin in the wind.

24. Bull Durham says:

One of two reasons why the neocons must have Russia as the Enemy:
    They are Russophobic and hate Orthodox Christianity.

The second reason: Trillions in contracts, waste, corruption spent on weapons, war, “Intel”, and chaos-making. It’s about the Trillions, as Sundance as written so many times.

These are warmongers whose entire reason for being is Trillions of dollars for military. They call it security, defense of democracy, human rights and Western values. But it’s not about any of that and hasn’t been since WWII.

It’s not about protecting trade routes or securing commodities we need for manufacturing, or food or water. It’s about Hegemony to rule the planet (in strategic terms) and it’s about the corrosive influence of massive budgets for useless weapons we spread all over the globe and use through proxies to generate chaos. A self-perpetuating process of theft and hegemonic control.

Russia stands in the way of this. China is in the way of this.

And Trump working arrangements with them means Trillions won’t be spent on war, proxies and chaos.

• truthandjustice says:

Yes – and what do you think about Tillerson’s answers re Russia?

• Bull Durham says:

On another thread I wrote that Trump is allowing the nominees to express themselves to assuage the committee hardliners. They have their own views which don’t matter or they wouldn’t get the nomination from Trump or wouldn’t take it. Tillerson is from Texas, has been protected out in the big bad world by the Hegemony of the US. He believes Russia is malleable and those are his beliefs. They differ from Trump’s.

Trump believes that he a Putin can make deals. Syria is one. Ukraine is another. Probably, some sort of pressure on Iran to make certain they don’t get a nuke. And maybe some coordination on North Korea. Those are easy deal to make. Trump wants out of Syria.
        Trump needs help on Iran. Trump could care less about Ukraine. And Trump wants no nukes in North Korea. Putin is already involved in all these places and is way ahead.

Trump’s view on Crimea is that it’s gone home. The people there voted and Putin accepted them back. On Donbass, Trump knows its a proxy war started by the State dept. He’ll end it fast. He also knows NATO is a joke.

Trump looks at our last 30 years and sees debt, death, and not one place where there isn’t trouble we can deal with under present conditions. He knows we first must rebuild the homefront, rebuild the military and create an environment where we don’t have to invest lives or risk nuclear war. He reads Putin clearly. They can make deals. The cost? We get the hell out of Eastern Europe and stop poking the Bear. There is a base point they can work from. Trump knows it and Tillerson will learn it.

• Bert Darrell says:

McCain is a very rich man, married to a very wealthy wife. Why would an 82-year-old multi-millionaire be so focused on more money? There’s got to be something else. He is a weak man, as proven during his Hanoi Hilton conduct, and capable of misconduct, as evidenced by his participation in the infamous Keating 5 influence-peddling scandal (for which he apologized, probably because it was politically expedient). There’s got to be something else. I wish I knew what it is. In any case, I don’t like him and I don’t trust him. I regard him as an egotistic man who does not have his heart in the right place. This feeling of mine goes back to his time as a presidential candidate. I voted for him -given the alternative- but my nose still hurts from the pressure I had to apply to it when I did so.

• nonniemae says:

I’ve always wondered about why he so vehemently blocked the effort to make sure no POW’s had been left behind. It never made sense to me. Could it be he HAS to hold onto his power to protect himself from something done in the ’70’s? I haven’t trusted him and also held my nose to vote for him.

• RP says:

Trump has balls the size of a Volkswagon.

Not only is he taking the intelligence/deep state head on without flinching, his announcement of Robert Kennedy Jr heading a new commission on ‘vaccination safety and scientific integrity’ is a nuclear bomb to a queen bee in the NWO and social engineering – Big Pharma.

“Special Note:
      What follows is just one example of how much Donald J. Trump is upsetting the NWO apple cart. Robert Kennedy Jr. agrees to ‘chair a commission on vaccination safety and scientific integrity’ for Trump It ought to be obvious by this critical appointment that Trump is willing to take on a central pillar of the NWO social engineering agenda. In fact the super-vaccination agenda is as BIG as it gets in terms of controlling the entire human population. RFK Jr. is well known among health advocates to be a zealous truth seeker regarding the inherent dangers of vaccines, and especially of the overly aggressive vaccination regimens that young children are now exposed to. The bottom line concerning this extraordinary appointment by Trump is that he is showing a courageous willingness to go after one of their sacred cows. You don’t ever go after their sacred cows and expect to succeed given the current institutional arrangements which make up the Global Control Matrix. Big Pharma is an extremely powerful corporate NWO player that has always gotten their way, so they will NOT play nice. A soft coup was initiated on the very same day!”

• I thought I had read that the transition group said that Trump DIDN’T put Kennedy in charge of such a group, repudiating Kennedy. But I’ve read nothing else since. Anyone see any more details? Mary

• Beverly says:

Whoa, hoss: did you just praise Communist China??? ease down, man. Seriously. They persecute Christians, and sell the organs of political prisoners on the black market (among other things!).

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

This is one of the things I don’t get with the unnatural hatred of Rusdia. Putin is practically the only western leader standing up for Christianity and Christian values and yet all these. “right-wingers” who claim to be Christian and claim to stand for religious rights, absolutely despises him.

25. Mr.Right says:

I blocked cnn.com at the router level, and disabled CNN on the cable decoder right after the election.

This media network is beyond fake news. Its a racist / divisive organization that peddle hate and misinformation.

And the anchors / hosts are nearly all liars and racists. Absolutely nothing CNN broadcast is worth listening to. And I tried…

Frankly, at this stage I only record Lou Dobbs on cable.

side note: I have completely new found respect for Snowden … As its now crystal clear our government is rotten to the core (to the deepest cell in the CIA and FBI) and they cant be given this level of power when they are so corrupt.

26. waltherppk says:

CNN Sucks ….CNN Sucks……CNN Sucks

27. Sunshine says:

To put the issue to rest. By the way, Trump never said he acknowledges or he believes but rather he thinks.

28. Howie says:

McCain has got to go.

29. Best news conference ever. We ate all the popcorn and need to restock.

30. Neural says:

I don’t know who that uncivil, obscenely disrespectful embarrassment to the human race was that wouldn’t STFU, but he needs to have his tongue cut out.

31. Howie says:

Hyena Newz

32. indiana08 says:

This exchange is why I started supporting PE Trump back in the summer of 2015. It’s been a long time since a Republican has stood up to the MSM. PE Trump does it like a champ. I was watching this with my 88 yr old father and we both started laughing and clapping. His pressers are awesome!

McCain needs to resign NOW. He was a blow hard during the Bush years too. I think it was Rush who coined “John McCain D-Media” because he acts like a democrat who panders to the MSM.

33. mikebrezzze says:

Best news conference ever. CNN today along with the world learned not to jack with Donald Trump. The Democrats are used to punching down at the Republicans. Now with Mr. Trump those punches are coming in at knee level. Now Mr. Acosta at CNN now feels like he has been punched right in the nose

34. Liked by 4 people

• Bull Durham says:

Presidential privilege. CNN is FakeNews. No Credentials for Fake News Orgs.

• Perfect to warn first and punish later! If Trump had just thrown Acosta out for his behavior today, then CNN could say that Acosta didn’t know that he wasn’t allowed to be rude and Trump was acting imperiously. Now Acosta has been warned. Just like you warn someone in business when you’re making a paper trail for future action. And if, after warning, Acosta still violates rules, then Trump follows through and looks totally rational and righteous.

• IdahoDeplorable says:

Yay! Perfect. You are done Acosta.

35. It was all done by McCain the songbird!

36. So…Polacks mailed fanfiction to anti Trump pundit Rick Wilson $$$$ making people think Trump made people pee on a bed Obama slept in. He thought it was real and sent to CIA the central intelligence agency concluded that Russian plans to blackmail Trump with this story. Polacks oh and 4chan made it up. Just let that sink in.

• Even the /pol/ anons themselves are amazed by this right now.

They are also aware that just one more slip-up by the NeverTrump media/black hat coalition will cause a great deal of creative destruction.

37. litlbit2 says:

Wow! We all know the real JV team! Obama administration, dnc, GOPe, Clinton, Hillary, CNN and all msm! May Karma bring bankruptcy to all! ASAP!
    January 20, 2017 we must unload all garbage, drain the swamp as the Make America Great Again, Trump Train constantly taking on massive support as the journey begins!

38. skyborn78 says:

It is beyond gratifying to see Donald in the drivers seat now. CNN lied continually during the campaign. They were unrelenting in giving Donald the very best wrecking crew they could come up with. They not only took him multiple times out of context, editing his comments to propound character smears, innuendos and outright falsehoods. To see him telling the Clinton News Nutwork they don’t get any questions is more winning than I can deal with in one day (Just KIDDING!!)

39. In AZ says:

People on the Alt Left are saying Ivanka Trump Kushner went to Croatia and met Russian politicians, that Jared Kushner met with Russian politicians, that Trump’s two sons went big game hunting with Russian politicians. The Alt Left Communists refuse to believe that the story is fake.

40. Tazz2293 says:

CNN now knows what it is like to get Steam Rolled by the Trump Train!

Woo Woo!

MAGA 2017

41. Honest Abbey says:

Jim Acosta is the same reporter who Trump told “shut up and sit down” last year at a press conference. He’s also the same guy who ran into Trump at the restaurant when Trump, Priebus and Romney were having that dinner and Trump kindly acknowledged him by saying “Hi Jim, How are you?”. Does Donald Trump have a love-hate relationship with this particular reporter? 😂

42. stella says:

Interesting that NBC has a financial interest in Buzzfeed – 200 Million dollars:

43. NJF says:

Score!!! White hat alert!

Ret. Lt. Gen. Schaffer was just asked on FBN who he believes leaked the info.

“Who is responsible? I’ll say it on the record, I suspect John Brennen.”

Boom!!!

44. accosta reports:

• Acosta acknowledged that “I asked…and…and…and…you might say demanded that we have a question…”

He knows very well what he did and knew it when he was harassing and disrespecting Trump at the presser.

Did NBC and Buzzfeed feed this entire, ridiculous story to the public for clicks?

Butthurts.

45. OP says:

I think you missed something in the following….

• Jim Acosta: “Since you are attacking us, can you give us a question?”
    • Trump replied “No, not you, your organization is terrible!”

(APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE)

It was the applause that had me jump up and whoop and pump the air!

46. thesavvyinvester says:

Sundance….

Get over to WKRO and the Transcript from Hr 2 of Jeff Kuhner’s show. A caller named Tom claims he and a group of people ( they are getting legal counsel and will come out officially soon ) wrote this story to prank GOP Operative Rick Wilson I think on a blog. Now that this went all the way it did and the fact that McCain got pwnd screams of the fact that maybe it is time for him to retire.http://media.wrko.com/a/118069056/will-peegate-bring-down-cnn-1-11-17.htmYou may want to get a-hold of Jeff Kuhner and find out what is going on, he is a fan and reader of CTH!

• MIKE says:

Like. I remember Jeff here, and miss his show immensely, “The last honest man in Washington!”

• thesavvyinvester says:

Mike, listen on line, his recordings can be podcasted later via his site, and some gent post them daily over on YouTube! You still can hear Jeff!

• AmyB says:

There were two fake stories. The one about the “Golden Shower” was the one that the hoaxster planted for Rick Wilson. Then there is the story about Michael Cohen having meetings in Prague. The guy on 4chan didn’t mention this fake story when he wrote about how shocked he was that the whole thing blew up. I read his statements on the Donald reddit site.

There has been so much horse puckey passed around the last 6 weeks, in particular, that it’s tough to keep up. That senators and our intelligence agencies would be instigators in trying to take out a man elected by citizens in a majority of the states with fake news is treasonous.

47. So Communist liberals run around pizzing on each other…figures.

48. waltherppk says: