President Obama Farewell Speech – 9:00pm Open Discussion Thread…

The End of An Error

President Obama is delivering his farewell address tonight at 9:00pm in Chicago.  If you’re watching, here’s a Live Stream and an open thread to discuss:

Obama_seal

This entry was posted in media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

652 Responses to President Obama Farewell Speech – 9:00pm Open Discussion Thread…

1. Eric Kennedy says:

2. patrickhenrycensored says:

When you’re down with a lying dog……..
    You’re bound to get fleeced.

3. mopar2016 says:

I couldn’t watch that nonsense.
    Bongo armed and trained every side of every war and conflict in islam.
    He’s been importing the third world into the US as fast as he can for the last eight years.
    And of course his legacy will be encouraging perverted cross dressing men to go into the girls bathroom.

4. Hubby said glad we didn’t do a drinking game. Every time he lies we take a shot. I said we don’t have enough booze and I don’t want to get alcohol poisoning.

5. hoosiergranny says:

This is what we saw in Southern Indiana when we looked to see if he was done (20 minutes after he was supposed to be done.) Hopefully this will work.

6. BillRiser says:

Did not watch the world’s most self-conceited interesting man show, figured I would be more entertained by watching my dog lick his ass. By your comments my view was more interesting.

7. M33 says:

My take on Obama:

8. kingjulianx says:

OMG I missed the dictators last pep talk! Sorry I was watching Trollhunters on Netflix with the kids a very good show.

9. We all know that Obama will do all that he can do to undermine president Trump.
    Here’s a good piece from the American Thinker on just what we can expect.
    I truly believe that most of the country wants president Trumps vision of America so we must fight back and not allow them to gain ground. They already control the media and schools, we must fight back by whatever peaceful means at our disposal.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Or other means when and if it becomes necessary.
      Screw zero and all his followers.

• Maquis says:

Dang Straight! We need not merely a reactive approach, we need a strong and unrelenting offense, knock them back on their heels continually. Mock and humiliate them. Make them ashamed to admit to being a “journalist.”

These, our foes, not chosen as such, yet determined to be just that, still, our mortal enemies, must become as lepers, feared and despised by all. For their plague threatens Western Civilization and the survival and propagation of Humanity itself.

Perhaps Islam is a better method of comprehension; just as lethal to the highest degree of Civilisation ever achieved, ours: to the very continuance of Humanity: yet knowingly and willingly embracing this Evil.

Hmmm “Fake News”… how about Fake Humans, Fake Americans, Treasonous Weasels, ad infinitum.

The “Media,” self-promoted to the highest branch of Democracy, of our Republic, colluding with the Deep Dark State. Subverting it’s legitimate role as informers for the benefit of the true rulers, the entire populous, into that of Orwellian Mind Control and “nudging” and pushing us where the power-mad corrupt power-brokers wish to have us go.

Productive Sheep. Meek, defenseless, easily fleeced, too dumb to object or even comprehend their status as mere cogs in an evil machine created by the Father of Lies himself.

It’s an evil project, with evil goals, and every actor in the scheme must pay, even if it’s no more than open subjection to the humiliation of being found out, called out, and never forgiven.

They are the heirs of Cain. Their current vehicle, Socialism, wound with the obsession of the “Noble Savage,” no different than Lucifer’s proposition to utterly rule the children of God, put forth before the first of us ever set foot on our new World.

The death tolls of the last century due to their ideology must never be allowed to be forgotten. It must be thrust into the collective consciousness and placed at their feet always. The Black Book of Communism should be in every school, if not every home.

Cut off PBS completely and eternally. Ensure no American Media Empire should fall into foreign hands, looking at you, Faux News. End undue tax breaks for all. Require an annual accounting of every source of income of every outfit, foreign funds at the top, political parties next, government support after that, and so on.

Let American Media know that as a consequence of striving to deny our liberty, their charters must be defended annually.

Freedom of the Press is not license to libel, nor to warp our society and form our children’s minds contrary to our right to raise our own children.

Obama and his minions have taken one last huge dump on our Constitution and our Society. We will NOT allow them to destroy our President and his commitment to MAGA!

We are enlisted, for life. Let’s Roll!

• darnhardworker: That was a good read. However, I believe POTUS Trump and his Administration are all too aware of the plans the Demons have in store for the next 4 years.
      Until POTUS Trump gives me a reason to believe otherwise, I will continue to trust in the Man who would Never run or Never win the United States Presidency, as proclaimed by all those experts.

• TheseTruths says:

That’s a good article. I hope the differences in the world now as opposed to the Nixon era will help our cause: the internet; alternative media; social media and PE Trump’s use of it; the threat we all face from Muslim extremists; conservatives having found their voice; a PEOTUS who is multiple steps ahead of his adversaries and strategic, with a like-minded staff; etc.

• Bill Ayers & Bernadine Dorhn of the Weathermen are still out there, in Chicago, the cesspool for activism. They have trained many more to be like them. Violence was their tool and still is for the left. We need to be absolutely committed to zero tolerance for violent rioting. We also must mount counter-demonstrations against as many of their planned protests as possible.

• In AZ says:

Bring polite and peaceful is what got us to this point.

The only way to fight the Alt Left DemonCrap Communists is to give them back exactly what they dish out. Their very own tacticts have to turned around on them and used against them.

• louche9 says:

In AZ, I tend to agree with you. Liberals started out “fighting the power,” but after 50+ years of winning the cultural wars, they have become the entrenched establishment, with the cronyism and meddling moneyed interests attendant to that. Their way has become The One Right Path, and any deviation is branded facism, as they still clutch the megaphone. The information, education, housing, and “social change” monoliths will not get off the podium on their own. They will have to be pushed.

• All I’m saying is that we have to demonstrate smarter…..when they resort to violence we do not….let the police handle that. We must counter their demonstrations with peaceful ones to illustrate the differences between a civil populace and mob rule.
        There are many fence sitters out there and we need to show them that by going to progressivism is the wrong path.
        When Trump tells us he’s being obstructed by a certain group we need to show him we can rally and change the minds of more and more people….Ghandi did this, MLK etc etc
        Violence only takes us down to their level…..with Trump in charge there will be little tolerance for violent protestors.

10. Red says:

I have Dish, so I don’t know if any other providers did this, but on my program guide Faux News called this “State of the Union Address”, as I recall the Muslim gave his final SOTU address last January. President Trump will give the SOTU Address this month!!!!!!

11. usnveteran says:

“End Of An Error” — With his picture, this is a great statement for a bumper sticker or postcard!

06 January 2017
    by Darius Shahtahmasebi
    A Nobel Peace Prize Winner Dropped 26,000 Bombs In 2016:

12. The End of An Error – So true. And the evidence is there for all to see.

13. Renee H says:

I did not and could not watch this sham of a speech. BUT, interesting that the image you showed was the back of BO’s head with all the head scars. Almost looks like a relief map. I switched on Hannity a while ago and there is a lot of film of BO after the speech, mostly from behind so you can see the back of his head. Those scars on his head have “disappeared”! They are not there. Hair is now growing where the scars used to be. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

• Rudy Bowen says:

You might remember the movie Rogue One that came out last month, with a couple of dead or aged actors in the peak of health, lookin’ like it was 1979…

• Serena says:

I remember when he first came on the national scene and everyone on social media would wonder what all those scars were on his head. I don’t know if an answer or explanation was ever given. I know I never heard one but I could have missed it. I always found it strange he had all those scars on his head and nobody wanted to mention it..

14. Renee H says:

BTW, where was the younger daughter, Sasha?

15. Guy K. says:

Get your hat. Your coat. And go.

16. bkrg2 says:

Just can’t stand Obozo. Can’t watch this. Could’nt even make it through reading 2 dozen comments.
    9.5 more days until we have a real leader!!!

17. robert says:

Tonight’s speech proved only one thing. Obama is as big a liar as Hillary Clinton. I listened to lie after lie and the crowd just cheered and cheered .I didn’t know there were that many matrons in Chicago. One lie after another. I knew it would most likely be just that but it surpassed even my expectations. I find it hard to believe he’s not going to jail. He’s a traitor if there ever was one and all those fools think he’s wonderful. How stupid would you have to be to see the trouble he has gotten us into.

18. Sam says:

Accidentally left tv on and heard the audience clap for Obama’s every word. If he had stood there saying “I, uh, I umm uhh” they would have applauded his every word.

19. All this drama, and the Secret Service will only need about 20 minutes to drive him to his new digs right down the street. He ain’t going nowhere folks.

20. Howie says:

This is the end, beautiful friend
    This is the end, my only friend, the end
    Of our elaborate plans, the end
    Of everything that stands, the end
    No safety or surprise, the end
    I’ll never look into your eyes, again
    Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free
    Desperately in need, of some, stranger’s hand
    In a, desperate land

21. Sunshine says:

I didn’t look at it, I refuse to look at it, I never want to hear the sound of his voice ever again.
    We’ve had eight years of him boasting, lying, instigating racial tensions and destroying the Mid-East. Never want to see nor hear him again.
    Note: he still has eight more days to create havoc.

• don welch says:

the only way i can take that guy with three islamic names voice is when he is being parodied on rushes show. now that’s funny.

• ladypenquin says:

You didn’t miss anything. Listened for about 40 min and finally just couldn’t take anymore. He referred to the Constitution as that “piece of parchment” which only has the power the people give it… – no Mr. law professor, that precious document established a nation, one of laws and gave freedom to the people – it’s wasn’t intended to be shoved away on shelf, collecting dust. It stands today as it was meant too – not manipulated by the likes of you and your fascist lefties.

22. angryduc says:

The single positive thing I can remember over eight years that occurred is that he refused to bomb Syria when he found out the gas came from McCain and Hillary. That is all I have to say about this guy. I’m fairly certain he did so because Russia presented the info to the world court.

23. facebkwallflower says:

How can someone be president of These United States of America for eight years passionately claim this great country is a democracy when we are a Republic to protect the individual from many things, one being the flaws of a democracy???? Scandalous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4r0VUybeXY

24. Publius Jenkem says:

Okie dokie, then.

25. Mike diamond says:

How could it be a fair well speach??? He does not seem to wish us or Israel well !!!!! I can’t wait for trump to take the wheel Jan 20.

26. Gov Jay says:

Looks like Obama was attending a convention of the UAML (UnAmerican Association of Marxist Liberals)… otherwise known as the democrats…

27. Janie May says:

The Looooonnngg Goodbye! Just get off the stage already. I do not recall ever having so many “celebratory” events to say goodbye from presidents past as I’m seeing now.
    I’m suffering from the same with Ambassador departing post…there’s the obligatory group debrief, the obligatory unveiling of his portrait, the obligatory farewell gala (which is scheduled for 2 days), and the obligatory farewell at the airport….my goodness, just say goodbye and then GO!
    It is not at all unexpected if you actually understand our system, but to these people it is some kind of religious experience that they simply cannot let go of.

28. johnhd1 says:

I tried to watch it, but I can never stomach more than a couple minutes of this guy. I hate looking at him and hate hearing him talk. Nine more days.

29. Polish Rifle says:

Bang The Drum Slowly.

30. Leslie Ingersoll says:

I did not watch or listen. It’s been a long 8+ years. I’m tired of being scolded by the Obamas. We are Americans, not the oppressors they tried so hard to make us into. We can stand tall and proud, and we will be rewarded for our patriotism and goodness! We will MAGA, and Trump/Pence will clear the path and lead the way! We are ready to support you President Donald J Trump and Vice President Mike Pence🇺🇸

31. JAS says:

I’ll bet that he tries to make a run in 2020.

32. frogstamper says:

I didn’t watch last night. Listened to a clip this morning.
    Sounds like canned applause to me.

33. amwick says:

This is me, throwing a shoe at him..
    Me ———- A shoe————> POTUS.
    Now, please, clever person, make a real gif????

34. ftwphil says:

Mr. Trump will sound funny talking into the big eared Kenyan’s forked tongue microphones.

35. EJ says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! End of an error… you got that right.

36. Rock Knutne says:

Couldn’t help but notice. Right there, in the front row was Bob Creamer (the dirty tricks guy Project Veritas outed) and his wife, Chicago politician Jan Schakowsky.

Still taking the high road I see.

You stay classy, Dems!

37. mcfyre2012 says:

News says O’Blah-blah farewell had a crowd of 20K.

Assembly seating capacity of McCormick Place is 18K.

I saw no pics or videos showing anything close to 18K.

38. zucccchini says:

One very important word …..FINAL FAREWELL. WHEW!

39. UKExpat says:

Hey ‘Big Ears’ Noddy is looking for you.

40. UKExpat says:

OBOZO the INELIGIBLES speech can be summed up in four words ‘I , me, me, mine’

41. UKExpat says:

I never thought I would write this but America dodged a bullet when they elected the DISASTER that is OBOZO instead of the SNAKE McCain.