President Obama Farewell Speech – 9:00pm Open Discussion Thread…

The End of An Error

President Obama is delivering his farewell address tonight at 9:00pm in Chicago.  If you’re watching, here’s a Live Stream and an open thread to discuss:

Obama_seal

This entry was posted in media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

652 Responses to President Obama Farewell Speech – 9:00pm Open Discussion Thread…

1. The way he’s talking about Michelle, it’s so insincere, he sounds like a canned puppet. Plus, even if he cared for her in anyway, whatsoever. The amount of times that he has cheated with other men, it’s astonishing.

2. NJF says:

11 minutes…..

Of course this will go down as the longest ever farewell speech.
    He’s earned another “record.”

3. sundance says:

• margarite1 says:

100 million in travel expenses paid for by the peons, being covered for by the MSM the whole time, the “elite” looking the other way while you gut the treasury……no wonder he doesn’t want to leave.

• Bailey02 says:

Finally, Barack Hussein Obama: The Indefensible Jihadist has to move out from our White House, 8 years over due. Obama’s work hard all these years to transform our flawed nation into something he boast off.
      America, Whole world safer with Trump as U.S. Commander-in-Chief. “Make America Great Again”.
      Honestly, I don’t know how anyone in their right mind could disagree with Trumps’ slogan

4. tuskyou says:

Is he still on his final point?

5. Pam says:

6. People in the audience don’t all look thrilled…

7. Good God, this speech was supposed to be like 15 minutes maximum. What is this? Does he realize how narcissistic and lowbrow he is? Ugh.

8. I thought the clock couldn’t run any slower waiting for Trump, I was wrong. This speech really stopped the clock. 51 min now

9. Concerned Virginian says:

If I can stomach it, I’ll watch it at some point on youtube. Meanwhile—this “speech” tonight is meaningless. It was written by Obama’s handlers to make him look like the “Second Coming of Christ”.
    Actually, Obama’s “farewell speech” are the Executive Orders/chaos/discord/pardons/ etc., etc., that he’ll be spewing out until, almost LITERALLY, 11:59AM on Friday, January 20th.

10. sundance says:

11. mysticrose80 says:

You’re darn right that the future is in our hands…..and we’re going to make sure that your legacy is reduced to one big fat mistake.

12. Back to the racist crap again in his ending. DONE 53 min.

13. CO Gal. says:

Yes we can. Ick. Bye bye

14. gerkmonster says:

Actually except for his climate change BS, it was pretty accurate and mostly non-partisan.

• Jason Ross says:

The adoration of Islam was also pretty evident. Obnoxious. And other president address a single faith like that in a farewell address?

And his appeal to people to “get outside their bubble” and engage people with other views is completely lost on the audience. They take it as a call to get out in the streets and confront “racist Trump supporters” every chance they can get.

• sunnydaze says:

Would’ve been nice if he actually believed and had acted on all those sweet words he said, right Gerk?

What a farce. My God. The quintessential “Lying Politician”.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Yeah, right…I mean, bullshit.

15. sunnydaze says:

Hallelujia, it’s over.

Now go away, sir.

16. Niagara Frontier says:

A legend in his own mind.

17. He finally shut his trap! Thank you, God!
    What a tortuous endeavor it was to listen to.

18. BobW462 says:

No, Obama. You couldn’t…. But, now, WE CAN, and WE WILL.

19. willvecchio says:

Its really weird for this dude to harp on calling for change. Change. Change. Change.
    Well the change we now need is for the pendulum to swing back to conformity to the Constitution.

20. nevercrywolf says:

Asking his “fans” to keep fighting for his Goal. His goal is a One World Communist Government.

21. Pam says:

22. mcfyre2012 says:

That crowd looks small. I wonder what the actual count is?

• Dixie says:

A friend said it was announced to be 20,000 on the channel he was watching. But I don’t believe it. (I didn’t watch the bum)

• mcfyre2012 says:

I saw a report where Chicago FD estimated 18K.

No way there were that many, otherwise the cameras would have showed it.

• Dixie says:

You bet. The msm wouldn’t have missed that opportunity. For the first time in 8 years, I can laugh at that man because his days are numbered.

23. NJF says:

Wait, did the twerking daughte not even show up?

I don’t see her?

24. not2worryluv says:

Get ’em outta here – sounds like he’s auditioning for 2017 Community Organizer in Chief.

Two words from working class Americans President Obama – YOU’RE FIRED!

• woohoowee says:

IMHO agitating is the only thing he was ever good at and that’s what he will continue to do starting again 01/21.

• LBB says:

Obama already said he was going to be activist again. On George Steph…. Sunday show. O said he was sorry he couldn’t be Prez and lead his party at the same time. He also said something about people thinking he is cool. I think he was referring to demeanor but it didn’t come out that way.
      I live an hour west of Chicago, so it is hard enough to know he was and will be in the vicinity in the future. Library to be on Chicago’s south side.
      First chance my husband has to retire, we are out of here. Love the good citizens and the farm land, but there are lots of states to choose from.

• Wend says:

I had read the library was going to be in Honolulu, the Barack Obama Peace and Justice Center-right next to a $7 mil mansion for the family. Paid for by the heiress to the Hyatt Hotels.

• Dixie says:

LBB, I read today on the Fox website that Illinois has more people moving out than in. Fifty-some percent more if I remember correctly.

25. thetrain2016 says:

I salute all of you for being brave enough to watch this -hopefully last- horror show by Obama. I have to admit, for the sake of our TV screen, decided to stay away from this stressful event.

26. Former Lurker says:

He’s gonna have to pardon himself for that speech.

Whatta gasbag!

27. sundance says:

28. POTUS 44 has just announced his intent to continue to cause as much division and controversy as he possibly can as he now appoints himself the Head and Community Organizer of the Democrat Party Machine for as long as he is alive.
    God Help us all.

29. Martin says:

OMG what a narcissist.

Covered by all the Alphabets, it’s no farewell. We’ve been given fair warning. He’s never going away.

If ever one yearned for a God-shaped fist, it’s now…

30. Jason Ross says:

So, the younger daughter is in rehab? WHo broke the story first?

31. dianeax says:

I’ll just ask…what the heck is up with Dr. Biden’s out-of-sync and spastic clapping?

32. SteveInCo, how much time left???

33. burnett044 says:

I have to admit I did not listen to this farewell…I had mis- placed these…

34. The speech is a telling tale of Racial Inequality, Economic Inequality, and a nation still looking for hope and change.

How does the guy in charge for the past eight years give that speech?

35. sundance says:

36. justfactsplz says:

I’ve only got two words, “good riddance”.

37. truthandjustice says:

4 more years! yes!
    I want 4 (or more) years of continual grand juries on all the Globalist traitors like him and in the past that are still alive that will finally bring the truth and justice needed, removing them from society forevermore one way or the other.

38. G3 says:

“Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty we’re free at last!”
    MLK said it but I’m feeling it

39. Alexsandra says:

It is safe now. Watching Lou Dobbs on Fox Business. Now I understand safe space.

40. Binkser1 says:

I salute all you Treepers who could watch this for more than 5 minutes. I tried, but I just couldn’t stomach the lies.

41. barton2016 says:

I’m sure everyone here hates Obama but ask yourself honestly…. would McCain have been any better? Would we be in fewer wars, less debt, or have fewer immigrants stealing our jobs? Would Trump have won after 12 or 16 years of another republican? God works in mysterious ways!

42. It’s Trump’s time tomorrow!

43. willvecchio says:

Funny how he pretended to be unifying this evening. He even paid lip service to working white men. That part of the speech is directly at odds with all of his policies and 99% of his rhetoric. He has been the most divisive divider we have known since George Lincoln Rockwell.

• woohoowee says:

Here’s what the progs thought in March of 2016:

Democrats Don’t Need White Men to Win

 03/10/2016 02:18 pm ET | Updated Mar 10, 2016

-snip-

In his recent book, “Brown is the New White,” Steve Phillips claimed Obama’s victory symbolizes a new American majority: “Progressive people of color now comprise 23 percent of all the eligible voters in America, and progressive Whites account for 28 percent of all eligible voters.”

The 2016 Democratic presidential candidate must mobilize the new American majority. If they do, they won’t need to carry blue-collar white men to win. In 2012, Obama got the votes of only 35 percent of white men.

-snip-

There is a logical and doable path to victory for the Democratic presidential candidate. Clinton or Sanders should build upon the 2012 Obama coalition. In particular, they should reach out to African Americans, women, and Latinos. White men, your place is the end of the line.

It’s all race, all the time, with Dems and they don’t like white men.

44. I can literally say I have yet to this day watched/listened to one of his speeches. Hearing clips on talk radio is all I can stomach and that is only because they deconstruct them

45. MrE says: