Trump Tweets Epic “Happy New Year”…

So much similarity.

trump-tweet-happy-new-yearfireworks-4

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

148 Responses to Trump Tweets Epic “Happy New Year”…

1. Totally Domestic says:

Love that swagger in Trumps New Year Tweet.
    It will be so nice to have a President with testosterone for a change.

2. Patriot Lady says:

Hey totally domestic,
    Consider my ‘like’ times 100!!
    Go Buckeyes!!!

3. Ron says:

If you read the replies to Trump’s tweet, it’s like the losers are standing up and saying “I’m One Of The People You’re talking About!!!!”

They say If you throw a rock into a pack of wild dogs… the one that barks the loudest is probably the one you hit 🙂

4. lin says:

He makes the time to wish us all a Happy New Year. Awesome. Can’t wait till he is in office and the snowflake is out on his rear end. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

5. woohoowee says:

LOL! FIREWORKS 🙂 Happy New Year!

6. David_B says:

Pretty refreshing to hear someone say they have enemies.
    BUT.
    That excuse is going to get really old really fast Donald, better save it for when you really need it.

7. Gail says:

I just keep falling more and more in love with my President Trump.

• COLibertyBelle says:

I can sure relate, Gail. From the beginning of his campaign, to especially so, after I attended his rally in Grand Junction, CO and saw him up close, heard him speak so sincerely about his support for us and for our veterans. He is truly “the real deal”.

8. remuda2016 says:

I keep listening and watching (but not hoping) for something I can’t like from him. Never happens…and I keep seeing Vlad in our news…with a new perspective. This is the best New Year I’ve experienced in a long time. We are entering an era of “Friendly Giants” now awake to bring the whole world to a new “Common Sense”.
    Thank our Good Lord!

9. Boudica says:

I love my President:)

10. seventhndr says:

I’m sorry, but this is clearly fake news.

Jebra and Dana’s names are mixed up. Jeb wishes he looked that manly. 😉

11. LANE says:

What are we going to do about McCain .. Arrogant traitor. I think we should call his office every day till Trump us in.