Trump Pence Thank You Rally, Orlando Florida – 7:00pm Live Stream…

Tonight President-Elect Donald J. Trump and Vice President-Elect Mike Pence will hold a massive USA Thank You Rally at the Orlando Amphitheater located in the Central Florida Fairgrounds. The event is scheduled to begin at 7:00pm EST:

Live Stream Link

trump-thank-you-header

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Mike pence, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

356 Responses to Trump Pence Thank You Rally, Orlando Florida – 7:00pm Live Stream…

1. Pam says:

• Katherine McCoun says:

The stage was Beautifully done. Thank you to those who did it as I can only imagine how long that took to set up and will take even longer to put away. Really nice job

• JoeS says:

Yes, even though the event was in Florida, I had the idea that it was a cold winter night looking at the stage-LOL!

Well done!

• skipper1961 says:

Katherine,
        The rigging of the video “wall”, speakers, and backdrop only took us around 3-4 hours to install. It might have taken longer to decorate that BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS TREE (which some wonderful other person did) than it took to rig the whole rest of the stage. (We did all of that last night/ early morning.) The trees were just wonderful, yes? I especially liked the “Merry Christmas THANK YOU tour image on the video wall.

2. President Elect Trump is champing at the bit to get this Job started!! So Happy for him!

• Patriot1 says:

I think we are all champing at the bit for him to get started. He’s exposed and defeated the politicians now it’s time time get rid of the media that is lying on a daily basis.

3. woohoowee says:

MAGA! Merry Christmas 🙂

4. Pam says:

5. notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

6. hificomp says:

Just had a great dinner and show tonight. Went out for Home Made Chicken And Dumplings filled me up. Then watched PE Donal J Trump and could not get enough!
    Thank You! PE Donald J Trump

7. fred5678 says:

I better get in my car and drive over to Mobile now and get in line for the record 50,000 crowd tomorrow.Will be my 4th Trump rally this year. MAGA..

• sunnydaze says:

Have a great Rally, Fred!

• fred5678 says:

I may write on a T-shirt “Tell us about election night”.

LOVE hearing that over and over and over …

Now I know what kids think when they say, “Tell us our favorite bedtime story, Daddy”.

• JoeS says:

Enjoy Fred5678!

Say hello to President Elect Trump for all of us who live in DEEP BLUE STATES who did not get to see him in person!

• skipper1961 says:

fred5678,
          Please also write http://www.theconservativetreehouse.com on your shirt also. Many of us were passing around my king size sharpie “customizing” our rally signs. I met two Treepers while there, and I’m confident we “enlightened” MANY !!

• fred5678 says:

Will do!!

• sunnydaze says:

That’s so cool that you got to meet others from CTH on top of everything else. What a great day.

And Merry Christmas to you too!

• Steve in Titusville FL says:

Skipper…Was that you I talked to? Steve in Titusville here! I lost my voice…still hoarse this morning! Christen next to me got the “I Love You Too” shout back from Trump! The Spontaneous “Move Them Back” was awesome!

• skipper1961 says:

Steve,
              Aye, it is/was me! Unfortunately, (as what happened to me at the Daytona rally), by the time President Trump was soon to take the stage, my back gave out on me. (Arthritis+ standing in one spot from 10 am, to 6:45 = PAIN) So I settled for sitting in my car in the parking lot, listening to the Thunderous Deplorables!!! I would have liked to be able to tough it out, but take consolation in being yet another person representing the appreciation we ALL have for Donald J Trump! Very nice to have met fellow Treepers there. We informed many, many folks there about CTH. It was worth the pain, to just do that.
              MERRY CHRISTMAS Steve!

• Steve in Titusville FL says:

Skipper That was many hours to put in! I am still sore this morning from standing…
                We the Vicious Nasty Deplorables were Thunderous…YES! The way they had the media wall set up there were two crowds…When the front section quieted we could here the back lawn section roar over our heads. Many fellow Patriots bookmarked CTH on their smartphone after talking to them about articles, or wrote down the website name. I intend this week to remember my login for WordPress, study and learn it and post some pics. Did I mention a young kid (17 maybe?) Yelled out ‘McMuffin’ and Trump in his Mastery picked up on it when talking about Utah! he was two people over to my right.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Skipper…Thank You for your work also!

• skipper1961 says:

Steve,
                  My temporary “pain” seems so inconsequential, compared to the true sacrifice offered us by the Trump family. While there are I’m sure folks who don’t care for my opinion, I receive no death threats as a result.
                  I became very aware of the physical division of the crowd, when I exited. The nice organizer lady warned me (at the “division line”) that “You won’t be able to re-enter honey.” I told her that I understood, and appreciated her words. There is nothing to truly divide us though. As I weaved my way through the dense crowd, anyone who I may have bumped into, or almost stepped on, I said “Please excuse me and…MERRY CHRISTMAS!” It would send a ripple of Christmas wishes through the groups within earshot. Choked me up.
                  There is hope for our country, Steve! I can’t possibly express my gratitude for Mr. Trump’s courage and sacrifice. I guess the only way to try to do that is to try to retain an attitude of optimism and patriotism, and strive to be part of the solution.The upcoming generation you mention are indeed our next best hope.
                  All the Best to yours and you,
                  skipper1961

8. Katherine McCoun says:

Surprised at the number of homemade signs tonight. Also, some new printed signs. Interesting.

9. JAS says:

What and incredible speech!! Off the cuff and so solid, He talks to us like we talk to ourselves. This is not a politician, and the politicians are freaking OUT! Gotta love this,

10. sundance says:

11. myshariamoor says:

I swear to GOD Trump will win Colorado in 2020!

12. Apfelcobbler says:

Here’s the Egg. Not exactly an inspirational leader.

Check out his twitting. He’s a platitude- dispensing machine, about 1 an hour unless he’s on a roll! Lots of self-congratulations, retweeting of every compliment, esp from his twit fans – who write him all day long! Laying it on thick with the ‘Trump’s a foreign agent crap. This is typical:

Seems too goofy to take seriously, right?

• skipper1961 says:

He’s chafed because willard got spanked. GOOD! He looks like he could use a black eye and as fat lip top match his cranium. Ooooh former cia “operative” ellen mcmuffin!! Doesn’t he look scawy?

• myshariamoor says:

Ol’ “Mac” REALLY likes spewing bile at TRUMP when he’s in front of CNN/PMSNBC’s cameras (saw about 4.3 seconds of his interviews after Thanksgiving…..then turned ’em OFF!)!
      i Pronto!

13. Patriot1 says:

Just seeing Merry Christmas written on his podium is a refreshing sight to behold.