Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
IfThenElse on Do You Really Want The Bo… old deplorable owl on Once You See The Strings on th… BitterC on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… Peter Rabbit on Do You Really Want The Bo… Snellvillebob on Do You Really Want The Bo… Dora on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… topavalley on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… Stillwater on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… duchess01 on Sunday July 5th – Open… Sherri Young on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… Esperanza on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… Dora on July 5th – 2020 Presiden… dilonsfo on July 5th – 2020 Presiden…
- July 5th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1263
- Sunday July 5th – Open Thread
- Do You Really Want The Book?..
- President Trump Independence Day Salute to America – 6:00pm Livestream / 7:00pm ET Speech…
- Transcript of President Trump Speech During Mount Rushmore July 4th Celebration…
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @joelpollak: There is no basis for "unity" with people who think it's OK to compare the U.S. to a Nazi occupation regime. They must be d… 1 hour ago
- RT @McNaughtonArt: I just released my new painting tonight called "Trump Rushmore." Happy Independence Day! I hope you like it. I am sellin… 4 hours ago
- RT @MrAndyNgo: Summer Taylor, a non binary Black Lives Matter activist who was hit by a car while protesting on the I-5 freeway in Seattle,… 5 hours ago
- ..."It’s not really a book, per se’, the pages would be released digitally in live-stream video, a rather direct se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- 2020 Salute to America youtu.be/NlESdf5yMpY 6 hours ago
One America News Network
Daily Archives: December 11, 2016
Kellyanne Conway appeared on Fox Business with Maria Bartiromo to discuss the possibility of Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson as a Secretary of State nominee. In addition, Conway discusses the current status of the transition process.
At the end of halftime and starting the third quarter of yesterday’s Army -vs- Navy football game, President-elect Donald Trump joined the broadcast announcers for a little light-hearted interview and discussion. Here’s the full segment as broadcast: Now, ask yourself: … Continue reading
Those who follow the nuances within the often predictable intersection of politics and media may have spotted the sighting of a familiar approach last week – when Tomi Lahren was innocuously invited to appear on Bill O’Reilly’s broadcast. For no … Continue reading
President-elect Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway appears on CBS morning show to be interviewed by one of Paul Ryan’s BFF’s, John Dickerson…. about, wait for it… Yeah, muh Russians. Conway does a great job dealing with the insufferable … Continue reading
The ridiculous NBC Chuck Todd -vs- Reince Peibus interview is beyond absurd. The entire premise for Chuck Todd’s position is two media reports. One of those media reports (NYT) is demonstrably false; the second (WaPo) is specifically constructed to target … Continue reading
President-elect Donald Trump allowed condescending pundit Chris Wallace to shadow him throughout the day yesterday as Fox News produced a rather large broadcast story and interview for today:
Reading 1 Is 35:1-6a, 10 The desert and the parched land will exult; the steppe will rejoice and bloom. They will bloom with abundant flowers, and rejoice with joyful song.
In an effort to keep the Daily Open Thread a little more open topic we are going to start a new daily thread for “2016 Presidential Politics”. Please use this thread to post anything relating to the Trump/Pence presidential victory. … Continue reading