Challenge a liberal ideologue on the issues, any issues, and they have nothing to fall back upon except the charge of racism.  Everything is racism, that’s all they have.

In this interview Tucker Carlson challenges Jonathan Allen of Roll Call over Allen’s accusation that Senator Jeff Sessions is a racist:

Counter Point –> Now that Jeff Sessions is Donald Trump’s pick for attorney general, you’re going to hear a lot of people dig up old accusations that Sessions is a racist. In fact, CNN did so last night. However, between the nature of the accusations and Sessions’s actual record of desegregating schools and taking on the Klan in Alabama, it strains credulity to believe that he is a racist.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

126 Responses to Tucker Carlson Challenges Moonbat Writer Jonathan Allen Over Roll Call Hit Piece (Article)…

1. rjcylon says:

Well, I can see why they gave Tucker his own show.

2. kathyca says:

I ❤ him. So interesting that he’s been given an opportunity to call out jerks like that in no uncertain terms. So wish I were a fly on the wall. Why would that guy even go on that show, though? Was it a surprise to him to be questioned legitimately? I have to think not, but…

3. lastinillinois says:

Wow!!!

Tucker ate that jerk’s lunch – and then left the idiot looking like Mitt Romney waiting in line with Deplorables for a cab.

4. karenkln says:

Holy moly Ima gonna have to start watching cable tv again!! That was some stellar liberal destruction right there!

• skipper1961 says:

karenkln,
      Darn him!!! I was right on the brink of COMPLETELY disconnecting from newsCORPSE (save Lou, and Judge Jannine), and have been drawn back in by Mr. Carlson. Yet another YouTube channel to watch, I guess.

5. rf121 says:

Sort of looks like Chris Christie. Is that a fat joke? Either way he got shredded. Damn, I have been avoiding Fox but it looks like I need to tape Tucker. He is kicking ass in all the clips I have been watching. Hi Mr Lib, I read your article. When did you stop beating your wife? Bang!

6. Tucker gets added to my DVR list for that segment alone. Make the liberal hacks own their hackdom.

7. sarrask says:

Please vote for Trump. Also give votes to Assange or Farage if you feel like it.

8. Sabrina Cain says:

Did anyone else notice Biden’s real hair in the judicial hearings running on a continuous loop on MSNBC? Someone needs to go all alinsky and freeze that target for continual ridicule through Inauguration Day. Dems are literally all smoke and mirrors to the roots of their scalps!

• All I notice about JOE BIDEN is he is a SHAMELESS PEDOPHILE. And pedophiles never change, and if they did they would tell the world about it because it would be like going from a dead man to being raised from the dead.

9. screwauger says:

Tucker, My Man!!!

10. shirley49 says:

What these jerks do not understand is that we do not care what they call us anymore. Big reason TRUMP won. I guess he thinks the Dems last 2 AG were not WHITE RACIST. Fake News I call it.

11. Here we go again, Jonathan Allen slinging the word race and mixing race up with skin color and making FRINGE statements himself and then accusing Sessions of that! Are people still unaware that “white” is not a race, it’s a skin color; and that most all Hispanics are in fact Caucasian ancestry from SPAIN? With exception of Hispanics of Indio or Negroid race. Hispania IS SPAIN!

America, it is quite obvious to me that if anyone happens to have white skin and live in the deep South and have a Southern Accent they are labelled “racist.” I’ve seen these libbers do that in regards to even FARMERS from the MIDWEST as well and those they call “Hicks.”

I’m a West Coast and East Coast and now live in Italy person who never lived in the South, but even I have noticed this extreme demonization of “whites” from the South, especially ALABAMA. And what of the Confederate flag? I am aware that this flag has been used to designate racism, but that is not what the flag itself represents and Sessions has the facts right, not them. It’s part of American history as well. USA has a short history so why are they throwing out this part of history?

Jonathan Allen proved himself to be less intelligent than any member of the animal kingdom. He’s also a big fat slob full of parasites and candida, eats GMO, processed food, junk food, and drinks polluted water, so in many ways I feel sorry for him. However, he is really damaging a good man’s name when he wrote that piece of trash. He should pay more attention to his own health and wellness! Especially when I can easily picture Jonathan Allen being the first to ridicule the very Hispanics he’s pretending to defend. I’m quite SURE HE HAS NEVER LIVED IN A VARRIO! In fact, I’m quite sure he would never even live around one. Just like George Clooney who moved the heck out of LAKE COMO when the migrants moved in. Another phony preaching what he does not practice.

Tucker is a very good debater and wasn’t letting up on him. GOOD!

• lastinillinois says:

Monique is en fuego on this chilly midwest saturday morning!

thanks for getting me warmed up prior to my saturday morning run, monique. Im good to go now for my 4 miles around the lake.

12. The Boss says:

Google pimp-slapping of media whores. This will be the first return.

13. thesavvyinvester says:

Sadly Fox has gotten so wimpy, Tucker might be better off on Fox Business or they will get rid of him. He is way too effective….

14. Jonathan Allen: yet another pitiful ethnomasochist, traitorous oikophobe, and suicidal xenophile. This pathological complex of white ethnomasochist oikophobia and suicidal xenophilia has swept the West in the last 50 years; thus, for example, millions of whites–of both the avowedly liberal and the cuckservative variety–love nothing more than furiously pleasuring themselves in the corner while watching Paco, Jamal, and Abdul gang-rape Lady Liberty. On the bright side, many others are waking up. Allen isn’t one of them.

15. Ron says:

President Trump has empowered people like Carlson (who wasn’t a Trump fan until the Convention) to become emboldened and grow a set. Tucker always had this side of him, glad to see he’s using it more. He’s a really smart dude, i’m glad he’s in a position where he can fight the good fight so strongly.

16. Stephen says:

…accusation that Senator Jeff Sessions is a racist…

As I see it, anyone who isn’t accused of being a racist isn’t fit for public office.