President Obama Post-Election Defeat Press Conference…

President Obama held a press conference today covering a wide variety of topics including incoming President-Elect Donald Trump.  President Obama seems to blame Secretary Clinton for not campaigning in various regions that should have been more important.

On the subject of Donald Trump’s victory and the rebuke of the Obama legacy, the level of denial by President Obama is off the charts, quite remarkable.

facepalm-Obama

This entry was posted in Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2016, media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Obamacare, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

256 Responses to President Obama Post-Election Defeat Press Conference…

1. BT in SC says:

I didn’t watch. Did his nose happen to itch and did he scratch it with his middle finger? Surely, he’ll have at least a one more opportunity to flip us all off on national television in the next sixty-six days!

2. oldiadguy says:

Saw this on another site and traced it back to Blacklivesmatter757 Facebook page.

“Blacklivesmatter757

November 9 at 7:39am ·
    We really can’t believe #Trump won … I’m encouraging everyone to get in shape and grab a few #firearms for your household , war is imminent.. Partner with your local leaders ( #BlackLivesMatter , #Panthers , etc) its time to #organize and #strategize for when the big day comes. #YouTube survival videos , how to make a #fire , purify #water , etc .. The threat level will be risen once #Obama fully leaves office in January. If you are local and would like to get involved with the movement e.mail BlackLivesMatter757@gmail.com and may God be with us all. #BlackLivesMatter757 #America #NewDay #FightBack #BeTheChange #BeTheVoice #BlackPanthers”

Looks like the other side is preparing for an escalation in the violence.

Take Care

• SharonKinDC says:

I hope none or few follow the recommendations of this person. Ugh.

• oldiadguy,

I always love seeing your posts.

Take Care

• judyw says:

Was listening to Rush while driving today and he reported there are listings on Craig’s List seeking people to protest – paying $1,600 per week. Offering lots of overtime as well.
      Then heard a bit of Hannity’s program with Nigel Farage as a guest. He noted some of the same people rioting now in US were in Britain for the Brexit opposition. When I see any of it I always remember Andrew Breitbart going out of a meeting where he spoke and directly confronting the group that was protesting outside saying to them they didn’t even know why they were there and asked them how much they were being paid.

• NvMtnOldman says:

They need to read up on our history. The last time the white males took to the streets with their weapons was in 1776. The blm needs to ask the Brits how that turned out, before they start something with their mouth that their feet can’t get them out of.

• Sunshine says:

A lot of violence and chaos in the planning for Inauguration day and not only from BLM.
      I think the Army should be brought in to help the police. Best to be safe than sorry.

• 2zymos says:

You are going to want the militia for much of this — and want it soon…
        It never works well to have standing military providing security since what they do to protect something or someone is to “not let anyone in or out!!!!
        This is something “you” were expected to do for yourself as in this:
        2A
        A well regulated militia being NECESSARY for the SECURITY of a FREE STATE…

• Octavian says:

Looks like they’re the new preppers. Wonder if TLC will make a show about BLM off-grid activists.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

“war is imminent.” “#YouTube survival videos , how to make a #fire , purify #water , etc .. ”
      “The threat level will be risen once #Obama fully leaves office”

News Flash #1 – Seriously BLMers, if you got to learn how to make fire and purify water, you best not be starting no war.

News Flash #2 – Despite what you think BLMers, the threat level will go down once the Community Agitator is out office.

• Jimmy Jack says:

There is a really good video about this but it is profane so I won’t post it here. It is a BLM type who explains why a race war would be deadlier for blacks than for whites. (Black Guy Explains Why Blacks Will Lose a Race War extended). These kinds of comments from BLM will get people killed – probably mostly police and their own people.

A saw another video from a church in Atlanta where one man was basically saying the same thing as the one I described above but his position was more to bide your time, train, become self sufficient and prep essentially.

I don’t like all this hateful talk of race wars. This is a Soros strategy to split us and people are falling for it.

• oldiadguy says:

I believe I’ve seen the video you mentioned. Self sufficiency for the black community would be a good thing, a race war would be a disaster.

Soros is setting up the black community to be cannon fodder. Fortunately more and more mature black men are stepping up and preparing to fight the evil within their own community. I’ve had a chance to meet some of them locally, they are good guys.

Take Care

• Polish Rifle says:

I successfully infiltrated their “movement” a few days ago. Will keep Treepers updated.

Thank you for contacting #BlackLivesMatter757.

Due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we will respond to you at our earliest convenience.

Our movement is taking off at a rapid pace and are in need of Social Activists to assist with our day to day as we plan and build.

If you’re interested please send an email, SUBJECT: I Want to Be Involved, and provide us briefly with your skillset.

Whether it’s administrative work, organizing, grant writing, finance, etc and join us in doing our civic duties and engineering a Peace-filled, equality driven society for ALL

Blessings

3. Bob White says:

I sure do like seeing “Obama” and “Defeat” in the same sentence!!! Makes me smile!!

4. freepetta says:

I didn’t watch Obama’s whining news conference. Hillary Clinton instead of blaming everyone else for her loss, she needs to look at herself.

I never agree with Obama but he worked harder for her then she did for herself. Her strategy stunk, she’s a criminal and a serial bser, she’s a horrible candidate.

It is the DNC’s fault for coronating such a flawed awful candidate.

5. Summer says:

I can’t stand Obama and never listen to him but today I turned TV on because I enjoy their anguish. I was not disappointed. He was bitter and patronizing and the level of gas-lighting was ridiculous but that was expected.
    What was really enjoyable is how he admitted that PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN and Trump is our new President, period. Must have been very painful.

So, officially, the rioting snowflakes and the media lost their talking point.

6. Sloth1963 says:

There goes an hour I could’ve more profitably spent watching cat videos.

7. DebbieUK says:

Its being spun here as “Obama has reservations about Trump presidency.” I never listen to him ,just cannot stand him ,so false and its all about him.

8. Texas_Sherry • a few seconds ago

Remember this?

ON JANUARY 23, 2009 . . . Barack Hussein Obama SMUGLY told Eric Cantor, who at that time was the House Republican Whip . . . “Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day I won”. Obama also said something similar to John McCain in a separate meeting with Senate Leaders, which was designed to discuss Obamacare before it became Law. Obama went on to say at different venues . . . “Tough luck. You lost. Get over it”.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Obama has always been a snot-nosed uppity a s s.
      Obama is another example of failed / no parenting. No daddy. And questionable mother (trying to be polite). Obama was never told “No”.
      Obama is also example of Indulged. He has gotten everything, without ever having to strive for it. Obama has no appreciation for what he has been given.

• Patriot1783 says:

Tried to shame the Supreme Court Justices during a State of the Union address.
      Alito was not impressed, shook his head.

9. MrE says:

A group of folks are apparently planning to try to shut down the Thanksgiving Macy’s Parade. Not that I would feel bad for Macy’s, but this is just ridiculous.

10. Sunshine says:

It was a boring and depressing press conference. He underestimates DJT and his tone is one of defeat. He knows his policies are a complete failure and no amount of propping them up will change the reality.

11. marcyo13 says:

Obama is a guy who couldn’t successfully run a lemonade stand and he’s warning Trump that the job is not easy? I’m trying not to be overconfident, but I don’t think anybody in DC is ready for the hurricane Trump that is coming their way. It’s going to be quite a shock to learn that there are people who know how to get the job done. I mean Trump never had run a campaign before, and he swept the table and made it look like child’s play. Obama isn’t even going to be a footnote as presidents go, and as presidents go, he went. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

12. lbmomblog says:

Obama is up to something. The trip he mentions, there is something up his sleeve. But no worries, we got this.

13. Dixie says:

Listened to the first 3 minutes and the last 3 minutes which was enough to determine he was breaking his elbow patting himself on the back.

14. lbmomblog says:

Sundance, 1 thing. I remember back, a video or news brief, back when Pres. Obama was first in office, following Pres. Bush…. It was something about a book, a book that is handed down from one Pres to the next. I recall that video or brief, Obama mentioning this book, that had guidance from every pres before. May want to get feedback on that from Bush, if you can, want to make sure that is handed down from Pres Obama to Pres. Trump.
    Just wanting to put that bug in the ear…and get Our Trump Team knowledgeable – in case Pres. Obama forgets or conveniently leaves that part out.

15. lbmomblog says:

it was somekind of a TV news footage, of Obama going to the “desk” and opening the drawer and mentioning Bush telling him and leaving the book for him

16. Charlie "The Deplorable" says:

Thanks for watching it for me Sundance. I cant watch any of obomba, so i will take your word for it.

17. Obama has never put his own capital at risk in his entire life. He’s about to find out that not only is Trump qualified & capable of running the ridiculous federal bureaucracy he’s going to make Obama look like a 2-year-old in comparison.

18. Jack says:

For those of you who didn’t have time to watch the full 1 hour news “conference”, I’ll sum it up for you:

Me, me me me. I. Me I me me, me me me. I. Myself, me I. I Me. Me I. Myself, Me, I, me. I. Me me me, me… me. Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. I. Me I me me. I, myself, me, me. I myself I myself I me myself I.

Thank me, all, and God bless me.

19. UKExpat says:

What sort of President makes a statement after FIVE DAYS of HIS Party’s supporters creating RIOT and ANARCHY on the streets and never even mentions it. The sort of President that both SYMPATHIZES with and is COMPLICIT with it of course.

20. visage13 says:

Did he address the riots? Did anyone even ask him too?

21. Make no mistake about his ¨statement¨ it is a full on declaration of war for the late millennials and the next generation to fight… Trump of course knows and expected nothing less after all scum flotsam IS scum surrounded flotsam no mater the cess pool it resides in!! 😉

22. Idaho Patriot says:

President Trump and Vice President Pence are both aware of the rotten people they are dealing with. I would certainly pick and chose which media I want to do business with, though I understand this can be difficult. I hope that the new administration take names and “Kick Butt”. Our country deserves so much more than we have seen by our current government.

23. cdquarles says:

I’m going to say this here. This is Morning in America, again. The three best presidents in my lifetime are Ike, Reagan and Trump. Obviously, since I am a boomer B, I couldn’t have voted for Ike. I did vote for RWR and DJT. I have said, elsewhere, that there were similarities between Reagan and Trump. If Trump bests Reagan as president, I will not be surprised.

24. LULU says:

I like the fact that Obama is not aging well. Men’s teeth, ears and noses continue to grow with age. His seem to be out ahead of his chronological age. That photo looks almost like a caricature.

25. Joe says:

His irrelevance has not dawned on him yet. Funny!

26. Patriot1783 says:

I know people don’t want to look much less listen to him but geez, I just listened to the first few minutes…any code deciphers out there?
    Some of the (I call punch words/phrases) obama said:
    Why wait
    My team stands ready to accelerate
    Uphold the norms
    Cherish the ideals
    Stronger position today than when I took over 8 years ago
    Finish what we started…..

I remember Osama Bin Laden would come out every so often before 9/11 and release propaganda tapes and in some of the last ones he’d be seen wearing a huge wristwatch (it’s time?)

This obama presser sounded like a propaganda tape geared toward the rioters