Sunday Talks: Mary Matalin Calls Out Van Jones…

Epic Splodey heads amid the panel of ABC Stephanopolous punditry as Mary Matalin calls out notorious race antagonist Van Jones.  A pearl amid swine:

trump-farage-2

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

193 Responses to Sunday Talks: Mary Matalin Calls Out Van Jones…

1. amjean says:

I wonder who Van Jones’ wife is and why as a white
    woman she puts up with his racial bias and race
    baiting.

2. lo says:

Van Jones is horrible. He’s a privileged elite whining about being oppressed. Sorry! Not buying that BS anymore!

• sunnydaze says:

He was an idiot here. ” I’m the first generation in my family to have a higher education and a good job”.

Dude. You just described most white people in America.

• This one is easy! Van Jones got some of our gubment grant money to produce himself a 3-part docudrama where he controls the narrative and shows Trump voters as racist, desperate, and reluctant Trump supporters.

The name of the series: “Next Civil War.”

Now, let’s see. Who has an interest in keeping the divisiveness and race baiting and strife and pretend social justice marches going?

Anyone not red-pilled and on the Trump train.

Remember when Obama said he would pay millions to those who could figure out how the human brain worked? It’s an ongoing psy-op. Even now, after the election.

Marxist strategy: keep the chaos going.

• judyw says:

The article I posted a link to above says his mother was/is a high school teacher and his father a junior high principal!

3. JeffBoy says:

so when approximately 52% of white men and 43% of white women vote for Trump it’s racist but when 99% of black men and women voted for Obama it was not racist? liberal logic

• fuzzi says:

“Liberal logic” is an oxymoron.

• TwoLaine says:

In 2008 and 2012 we’re raciss when we vote against a black man, and then in 2016 we are raciss when we vote against a white woman.

Obviously we haven’t figured out this raciss thing yet.

Gee, if only I had someone like AB&C or CN&N around to tell me how to vote so I am not always being so raciss.

4. lo says:

Also, these fools will never give up the RACE business. Too lucrative!
    Kind of loving Matalin, however, and George’s face was awesome, too!

5. AndrewJackson says:

I am sure this was mentioned in another post but according to Pew Research, Trump got 8% more support with Latinos and AA than Romney. If Trump was such a racist, why did more hispanics and blacks support him?

6. mike says:

the MSM has been printing stories trying to portray Trump supporters as racist or homophobic , there are several stories out of Philadelphia alone

7. jwoop66 says:

The right wing elites always fall for this crap. Although she is fighting back more, which is good. I would LOVE to be in matalin’s place. I would slam van jones. I would call him out, and let him know, my white a$$ know’s more about oppression and struggle than he would ever know. He is a pampered spoiled brat, raised in priveledge.

8. ed357 says:

Hey Van…..

let’s see how many new voters you get next time……

if the people that didn’t vote for Clint0n this time were racist suffering from “whitelash.”

9. dbobway says:

Van Jones is an antimadater as black men in America are noted for.

He is an alpha male.

Being black gives him a pass to intimidate.

A white alpha male is attacked as sexist and racist with uncontrollable hostility.

That describes Van Jones.

Things are about to get interesting right about now!

10. Trump4President says:

Van Jones’ remarks remind me of what I once heard a Marine Corp Sargent say once: “Great gobs of goat shit.”

11. Patriot1783 says:

Lol, Van obviously doesn’t know Mary very well and ol Georgie didn’t know what to do!!

• mopar2016 says:

Well if Van’s parents are both employed in our education system, that’s very telling.
      After all, their boy is a proud communist. He admits it and I suppose his parents have poisoned quite a few other young minds too. And George Stepinallthepoo looked like he was a little uncomfortable with Matalin spouting the truth on his show.

The democrat party needs to change it’s name to the “Victim’s Party”.
      Their whole platform is built around being a victim.

12. Hillbilly4 says:

“…Jones said that while in jail, “I met all these young radical people of color — I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’ I spent the next 10 years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.”

Trying to be a revolutionary…hahahahahah. In $1,000 armani suits…glasses which cost more than his suit. He is a perfect example of Black Privilege. Someones needs to spank his behind and tell him to get a real job. Beck outed him as a communist and even the WH had to let him find another job.

• Yes Hillbilly, I remember Beck eviscerating Van Jones many times on his show. Probably the last correct assessment he has ever made.

• mopar2016 says:

That was before Beck lost his mind and tried to turn his followers into Hillary supporters.
        People like Beck and Levin are BS artists. They’re in comedy mode these days.
        Neither are serious about doing what’s right for America. But they talk a good game.
        I have to laugh when I hear them these days.

• 4bleu says:

he was put in charge of the ‘green’ initiative in the inner cities. billions$$ So, do the ‘inner cities’ look any different after him being in charge of all that money?

• Reminds me of Obama and Bill Ayers being put in charge of 500 million of Annenburg money to turn Chicago schools around. He used that money for his community organizing and building his political base. The schools were as bad off when they blew through the money as they were before.

Wasteful, horrid, stupid Marxists. They are STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

13. Unbelievable. They still don’t get it. They continue to weaponise shame instead of engaging and persuading. 🙄

14. trapper says:

Hahahahaha. Halfway crook.

15. sunnydaze says:

Matalin really held her own with those dopes. She was GOOD.

16. 4bleu says:

oof. who is that brunette? southerner hotel owners gonna be put out of business by rising rivers? and her look of superiority smugness!

17. Maquis says:

People uncomfortable in their own skins have no business “analyzing” the unspoken thoughts of those with different skins.

I despise that smug Communist Race-Baiter.

18. barton2016 says:

The race baiting is blowing up in their faces!

19. unconqueredone says:

Some of these are the same people who believe that someone like Keith Ellison is going to bring the DNC back to power. They will reminisce about the days of “Debbie” Wasserman Schultz as the “glory days” with this choice as they will certainly solidify their minority base but lose the Trumocrat types forever.