Disturbing Video – The Legacy of Robert De Niro…

During a school assignment, with the leadership of the school teacher and administration, a group of young children were asked to vote for  their presidential candidate.

One mother finds out her child voted for candidate Donald Trump.  She films her response to her child and posts to Facebook the punishment she feels is appropriate for his decision.

What she does is disturbing on many levels, yet profoundly representative of a very specific form of abusive psychosis:

The psychological abuse evident in this video is almost incomprehensible. Yet somehow there are large numbers of people who will see no issue with this behavior.  That reality is why she felt comfortable posting her action to her social media.

No-one except this woman, this mother, is responsible for her abusive conduct other than herself.  However, in a society where pop culture has a toxic influence on vulnerable minds, there is an advocacy group who should be taking a long look in the mirror. Thanks famous actors.

thanks-famous-actors

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Hollywood, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

418 Responses to Disturbing Video – The Legacy of Robert De Niro…

1. Dommy says:

“Liberalism is a mental disorder.”
    That is correct but only partly because it goes much deeper.
    Most fundamentally,
    Liberalism is a spiritual disorder.

And no I didn’t watch.
    “[Blessed is he] who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed
    and shuts his eyes from looking on evil”
    (Isaiah 33:15, ESV).

• paulyho39 says:

So right! I did watch and was so sickened…I kept waiting for the offer of love and letting the boy come to her arms…and it never came! I cannot conceive of this kind of behavior from a parent to a child…and over who he (a very young grade school child) voted for at school…had no bearing on the election outcome….just a chance for kids to “play” at an election. Unbelievable!

• VoteAllIncumbansOut says:

Forwarded this on to Colin Flarety who will no doubt spread this fire!

That little boy is more than welcome to come live with us in our home.

You know, I used to volunteer at a hospital working with children who had cancer, I never saw skin color as a deterrent to spending time with them, this was back in 1995, I was dead broke and someone made a comment in the elevator when I was going to the 3rd floor where all the kids rooms were and said to me, “It must be nice to have money so that I could volunteer my time”. I just smiled and got off the elevator.

So yes, this young man is more than welcome in our home!

• GForce says:

Dommy sad, but very true. The liberal/progressive/communist politicians tap into the the deeply broken spirit of previously abused and neglected children to recruit them and grow their numbers. Then they teach them to project their pain and anger on to their political opponents. Its really horrific on a spiritual front because they are revictimized again and again. Never healing…always hurting. I pray this sweet child breaks free from this viscious cycle.

2. potid says:

I dealt with a lot of teachers, adults, bullying my child. Hell no. Momma on the playground now, let’s even the footing. I don’t want to go lunch with you, I don’t want you to call me for parties, I DO want you to do the job of teaching and not be a bully. He was taught to be strong, independent and respectful, and also he had someone in his corner. An adult vs a child is not a fair fight. A person in a place of authority over one with none, hell no.

I saw some very good teachers, that did it for the right reason, and I took on some really bad bullies. Our children deserve the good ones.

• Happy go lucky says:

Awesome job, potid! I’ve been in your shoes, too, and nothing shocks me now.

• potid says:

Happy it’s so sad that’s it the norm now. It never was. Where did people start not thinking of themselves or their children? I don’t look for conflict, but don’t shy away from it and I won’t be bullied. Gee how quick they back down when someone challenges them. Good for you Happy, more parents need to step up with schools. We allow them to share in educating our children, at no point do we give them complete control.

• potid says:

And the saddest thing to me, this poor babe was bullied by his teacher AND his mother. Where is to go?whats next? Anyone that accepts him of course.

• Happy go lucky says:

You are so right, potid, he will find family in a gang. You can see it right there in the video happening before your eyes, the terrible cycle.

• mopar2016 says:

That’s the dem way.
            I had to put my kids in private school when their neighborhood public school started teaching in Spanish in 1990. My hometown (Waukegan) has been ruined for decades.
            I wonder what honest Abe would think of the “Land of Lincoln” today.
            And of course my tax dollars help finance this goofy sanctuary city / affirmative action nonsense. Nothing like being forced to finance your own demise.

• Happy go lucky says:

You are reading my mind, potid! This is a subject near and dear to my heart, and once again it seems I have found my tribe in this treehouse, and it is such a blessing to me, because I have felt like the last mom in America standing up in a school and saying WTH but here you are speaking my language.

• potid says:

Sadly I don’t have the power to read minds, but I’m so happy to know that you found comfort. You aren’t alone. Sadder still is so many followers, even if they believe in what’s right, are too afraid but they’ll follow. I took on the school, alone, for my son yes but also because I saw how they bullied other children and parents. Once I did I started hearing from many that were too afraid before because they were told it would be taken out out on their children. OH NO! I don’t play that way. It’s not your rules. These are our children. I play for keeps, I filed a law suit against our entire school system for endangering the welfare of a child. They went back to just teaching what they were hired for.
            It just takes one, but how sad that sometimes it takes that one.

Chin up and be strong Happy. You can’t save the world, but you can you save you. That’s where it begins.

• potid says:

One other thing Happy, I’m more than willing to work with someone, I agree with what’s wrong and will work together. That however should never be mistaken for weakness as a new teacher that was fired learned. It’s a long story, but he was a nightmare. Yes it helps that I and my husband are attorneys and filing or defending lawsuits is easy. But schools use that to scare people, because they use tax dollars. There are many firms that will take them on, don’t fall for it. Find an unbiaSed media and tell your story. They hate the truth.

• potid says:

When my son was in kindergarten,yes that early, the principal of the school called me for a meeting because he used the bathroom before class, no kidding, and said it would be on his permeant record. I said oh on, he won’t get into Harvard because in K he had to pee? Then listed their faults. Offense Happy.

• maiingankwe says:

Potid,
      You rock Momma! Well done.

3. surakvulcan says:

Arrest her NOW for child abandonment! She is UNFIT FOR OFFICE (of being a mother)!!!

4. MVW says:

Funny, my sister and husband are rabid leftists, and she is acting out. Christmas visit with parents will be nice seeing all the red eyed leftists trying to make the life of others hell because they aren’t able to make others pay for their utopia.

• Kalena says:

I hear you. I get to suffer through a Thanksgiving meal with peeps who called me STUPID for supporting Trump during our Easter Dinner. These are rabid feminize friends of my liberal sister. Somehow her rabid libs are also invited to family Holiday meals. Sigh. I will need a lot of self control to not be smut in 2 weeks.

• mopar2016 says:

Just tell em that hilldog was promising amnesty within her first one hundred days.
        Tell them that she wants a 550% increase in Syrian so called refugees.
        And tell them that she was thinking of putting obama on the high court.

Tell them that they’re lucky that they’re not at my house.

• Kalena says:

Sad thing is, they support those positions. One is a legal immigrant from Northern Europe who came here as a kid. She has very socialistic positions, typical of a European. Devout Catholic hypocrite who supports abortion and who is a retired nurse!! Liberalism is a mental disorder.

• Did anyone call the cops?

• Concerned Virginian says:

Can someone call the local Sheriff and Child Protective Services based on this type of ID?

• sunnydaze says:

There are two very disturbing comments on the snapshot of her FB page.

Apparently, at least 2 of the women she shared with thought this video was funny.

Most of the FB page is gone I think. But there were a lot of comments at one point.

If this behavior was well-recieved by even TWO of her FB buddies, then the black community has got a much bigger problem than I thought and they need to get to work on this YESTERDAY.

This is not simple discipline, it is dehumanizing their own spawn. Lordy, no wonder so many grow up to be utterly useless to themselves and others.

C’mon, Black Americans, Get Your F*cking Act Together.

You are absolutely DISGRACING your ancestors who fought so hard and were examples to ALL Americans of RIGHTEOUSNESS.

• Lucille says:

Though I definitely agree with the author’s words regarding this particular mother and certainly his opinion as a black man should definitely be taken into account when it comes to discussing black women, but that’s a pretty harsh article. Lumping all black women together, not taking into account the many, many who are loving and caring, is just plain wrong. I’ve seen plenty of non-black mothers in my 74 years whose social behavior seems on the psychopathic side, too.

5. itswoot says:

I don’t know why it is, but I think the anger displayed by the mother seems rooted in betrayal. I’ve seen a lot of that same black on black anger that happens when someone makes it known they support a person or cause that is 180 degrees opposite of accepted norms. Rage sometimes that is so unhinged it seems unbelievable.

6. Lucille says:

Let’s all put this dear child in our prayers. At this point I’m sure there are many Treepers who are thanking the Lord for their parents’ loving attitudes and actions.

This mother’s abusive behavior is likely not an isolated instance, with such psychological abuse ongoing probably since the boy’s infancy. Aggression toward the vulnerable feeds on itself. It’s obviously harrowing to the abused and provides a sense of ultimate power to the abuser.

An applicable article from PSYCHOLOGY TODAY
    “Narcissist or Sociopath? Similarities, Differences and Signs”
    7 reasons why it’s often so tough to spot them, and how you can

7. jakeandcrew says:

I couldn’t watch for more than a few seconds. She was terrorizing her own child! I can’t stand to think of how much she hurt him – as far as he knew, he was being thrown out of his home, out of his family, out into the scary world – all by himself. My God, how could she do that to her son?!

I’ll bet the reason she posted her abuse on Facebook is because it was public knowledge that the boy voted for Trump, and she was afraid her friends and family would think she did too. So, she “punished” him for voting for Trump, and made sure all of her friends would see it.

I would take that boy into my home in an instant if I could.

• She was terrorizing two children.

The boy who voted for Trump and the very tiny child in diapers.

What a horrible woman.

I hope the police showed up.

• potid says:

I watched it, it was horrific. She posted it because she proud of voting for a criminal, and a voting for a party and elites above herself, her children, her country. She wants views.

I have room, in my house and heart, for that child. He would never be a welfare check.

8. Philly Girl says:

My heart aches after watching that. I wanted to reach to him, take him into my arms and comfort him. She should be arrested for negligence and cruelty, if there’s such a charge.

9. MrE says:

Absolute trash. That woman is unfit to be a mother.

• Yes MrE she is absolute Trash.

Trash with a capital T.

• Your Tour Guide says:

And not that uncommon. When I was next to the section 8 hellhole complex circa early mid 90s I saw way too much. Literally, there were children right next door that NEVER heard a kind word out of the mouth of an adult. Grandma, maybe. Sometimes, even this wasn’t the case. I had kids around me treat me like an object of curiosity. They helped me
      wash my car. They talked to the nice white lady that was my wife. They touched my hair, because they’d never touched a white person’s hair.

Even watching them play was sad. Everything was a pile on. Even simple concepts like
      taking turns was completely alien. The cub scout group one idiot started was handled
      ghetto bizarre. When they were waiting for mom to pick them up, the scout master would
      let them pass the time by throwing rocks at the windows of the building next door that was
      abandoned. It wears you down. The type of sad you get for these kids in unfathomable if
      you tune in.

This poor kid needs love STAT. He’s got two years by the hood clock. What will or won’t come next will happen when he’s ten. Saw it constantly. It’s the walk. If they make it past
      ten without the cocky, bouncing, arm swinging stride he’s got a chance. Oh, forgot the
      scowl you have to display. You get the walk the attitude scowl, you’re gone. Pray for this
      little guy HARD.

Might have mentioned this one before. I had another 8 year old black kid help me at my
      old house. I was getting ready to have the back yard fenced in.Four hundred ten feet worth
      of 5 foot high chain link to keep the crack whores and their boyfriends out. We fill up
      14 large trash bags. The kid held up a backpack. Then matter of fact he turned to me
      and said “Oh, somebody must have got raped back here.” I excused myself to do the
      same thing I’m doing as I’m typing this. Crying.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Beers kicked in. Forgot something else about back in the day. One of the neighborhood kids that came by told me something out of the blue: “Wish I was white.” It broke my heart.
        I tried to tell him he was fine just the way he was. I think that it had nothing to do with race,
        everything to do with being treated decent.

10. Jen MG says:

I almost cried watching this. This level of abuse will surely scar this poor boy for life. If she posts this on facebook, I can’t imagine the abuse that is heaped on him when the camera is off. And she did this to get attention and see how many “likes” ??? Insane.

11. exiter says:

How does anyone in the world help people who would do something like this?

12. bertdilbert says:

The mom will be found and appear on The View, where she will be congratulated for being a tough mom bringing her kid up right.

13. timentide says:

I am a man in my senior years and I cried when I saw the abuse of this poor child. What the hey is thew matter with these Democrat voting plantation slaves?

14. That is just something thats hard to watch. This was purely “Child Abuse” at it worst!

But, and I know it’s hard, watch the clip, you start to understand why the country is failing. She is your typical Lefty. Her way is the only way. There just isn’t any other way to see anything. The amount of hostility and anger towards ever her own flesh and blood.

And just like everyone on the Left, she really doesn’t ask “why” until her child is out of the house. Then unbelievably, she makes up her own answer. She doesn’t even care what he’s thinking.

The question really has to be, why is she so against Trump?
    This is a guy who ran for President and has spoken in purely honest and simple words.
    Do you want safe cities? He wants to get rid of gangs, drug dealers and crime.
    Would you like a good job? He has been talking only jobs from the beginning.
    Do you want illegal criminals deported? Yes, well he’s the only person who said that.
    Do support sanctuary cities? He said very clearly, done.

The problem with the Left has always been the same. You can’t talk to them, you can’t show the facts, and they are never wrong, ever! They are the, do as I say, not as I do, people in life always tend to avoid. They’ve been on their own pedestal for so long, they don’t realize how thin the air is.

She tossed her own child out in the street. This is a person with no moral compass. This is a hateful, bigoted, delusional, self centered, disgusting, intolerant human being.
    She’s one of many, they’re called Left Wing Trash.

• Yes she tossed her own very small, helpless child out on the street for voting for Trump.

She traumatized his very tiny sibling who is still in diapers. Who is left crying in the house.

What a typical, trashy Hilary supporter.

It is a good thing Trump won.

What if this woman and others like her were really in charge?

Heaven help us all!

15. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Oh dear heaven. This is a mother? This can’t possibly be real. It just can’t.

16. GSR says:

This stupid practice of having toddlers “vote” in mock elections is the direct result of the over-politicization of everything by the Left, which is 99% of the education racket. Shameful.

• uvaldegirl says:

Not the same at all, but My 9th grader had to endure a mock election in his English class between “Hillary Clinton” and “The Donald”. He picked up on the little dig and voted Trump.

• dalethorn says:

In 1956, in the 3rd grade, I led my class to vote for Nelson Rockefeller to replace Eisenhower, who we felt was too liberal. Ya never can tell about kids – let ’em have their elections without adult interference.

17. I lied. I watched it. I cannot get this little boy out of my mind or my prayers.

18. skylaark says:

If you don’t love the centipedes already this might do it. They’re trying to set up a college fund for this kid, to be held in trust till he’s of age.

19. ZZZ says:

This will happen when the Restrainer is removed from the earth…but as I see what is happening today, it is certainly ramping up to this:

2Thessalonians 2:8-12 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming, whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.

20. Abster says:

If that woman did that to her small boy and shared the video, think what she has done to her children and not shared. Pig should be reported to protective services.

21. Stephen says:

“Mental disorder” is the pop term.

Here’s a good, old-fashioned word that describes it better: “evil.”

22. darththulhu says:

That was really hard to watch.

That poor kiddo. Just want to give him a hug.

23. dilonsfo says:

The mother’s facebook has been taken down. I read so articles about this and it appears she lives in Texas. Some decent person has reported her to Child Protective Services.

24. Dehbashi says:

I am seeing red just watching that. Who in the hell does she think she is being like that? I wish that child, and yes this is a child compared to what the media considers a child, and his brother are taken away from that witch and are able to have a normal life. That is shameful.

25. NoeliCannoli says:

Is there any doubt that if this was a supporter of Trump who was doing this to their child because he voted for Clinton in school that the SWAT team would be kicking in the door to arrest her and put the child in foster care. This “mother” should be imprisoned. There is enough evidence here for a State investigation. Unbelievable.

26. Martha H says:

I am sure the left will blame Trump for this. I wonder how Van Jones will explain this to his children? And that is how the liberals are nurtured at home, to grow up without thinking by themselves, whatever the mob dictates.

27. freemilo says:

This video was horrifying to watch. I have a three-year-old and I cannot imagine doing something like this to him. Parents are supposed to be a constant source of acceptance, love and security for a child no matter what.

28. John Adair says:

I’d be happy to take the young man in whilst calling CPS and following through on a charge of child abuse

29. frogstamper says:

After wikileaks…after watching this… all I can pray is “Lord Jesus have mercy on these children.” Please. Please. Please. Lord, have mercy on these children.
    Give them a safe home. Take them from the clutches of evil. Lead, guide and direct their paths.
    And heal their precious little broken hearts and bodies.
    I beg it, Jesus. Give them an abundance of Your love and an overflowing measure of human love and kindness. I pray it in Your name, Jesus – faith believing. And all the people said, “Amen!”

30. JJ...the first one says:

I taught public school.
    (1) this was an inappropriate activity for that age group
    (2) how can she be sure he voted TRump?? I know they say what isn’t true and get confused
    (3) I hope and pray when daddy gets home, she gets her ass kicked

31. Helen says:

She should be ashamed of herself. Those poor boys. I hope someone turns her in for horrific emotional abuse. I can’t imagine what she was thinking.

32. skylaark says:

The “mother’s” name is Tchenavia Stallworth and she’s in Houston, so complaints would go to Harris County Department of Children and Families.

33. keebler AC says:

That my friends, is little and big Trayvon, evicted from his mother’s home. Normal children being turned into street gangsters by the teacher and parent.

34. Phil aka Felipe says:

“The psychological abuse evident in this video is almost incomprehensible. Yet somehow there are large numbers of people who will see no issue with this behavior. That reality is why she felt comfortable posting her action to her social media.”

And, this is a metaphor for the entire Democrat Party apparatus.

• GForce says:

Felipe…”this is a metaphor…”. You hit the nail right on the head. This is why Democrats never break rank. They fear complete and total rejection and worse. They will not hesitate to eat their own!

35. JoeS says:

Call DYFUS!

Unreal!

Almost no words!

What parent would encourage their kids and use it for great conversation about school today?

36. Papatriot says:

I couldn’t get through the whole thing. My emotions ran rampant. I was so angry at the morher. I was so sad for the boy. I was fearful for our country. Hey mom we will take your son and promise to never abuse this brave young boy like you did.

37. Concerned Virginian says:

Gateway Pundit running an article on this woman and her child abuse.
    Commenter “Hell Toupee” about 6 hours ago posted under the article that he/she contacted the Texas Statewide Abuse Hotline and reported the woman. Hope it checks out and the woman is arrested and charged today.

38. Bubba says:

F_ _ _ _ Robert De Niro and all of the rest of the out of touch america haters in hollywood and beyond!!!!!

39. I hesitated all day before watching that video because I was afraid it would rekindle memories of my own childhood, suffering verbal/psychological abuse from my own mother.

I finally watched that clip and I was right. The memories came back, but they have really ever gone away. My mother was never abused me physically with spankings or such, but her frequent tirades were always highly abusive.

I will tell you that even today (I am now 76 years old), the pain I feel from those memories is still so intense that the tears still flow.

I thank the Lord that when I was ten years old my mother finally allowed me to be raised by my grandparents. They were already over 80 years old (which was really, really old in those days) but the lived long enough to nearly see me through high school. Grandpa died when I was 16, and Grandma passed when I was 17. Then I was fortunate that I had a loving Aunt & Uncle who took me in till I finished high school and joined the Army.

Sorry that I digressed from my point which is that this kind of abuse leaves scars that last forever. Spankings & “time out” punishments, etc., generally are not remembered much. But the words and shunning generate feelings that never, never go away.

• sunnydaze says:

Great Grandparents and other extended family are such a blessing when one’s own parents are a train wreck. They can make up for a LOT of damage.

Glad you had that in your life, Sarge.

• mopar2016 says:

Thanks for those words Sarge, you sound like a nice person.
      My dad was pretty abusive when I was a kid. I thought that I got over it, but when I see stories like this one I realize that I never did get over it. I was slapped around and whipped with a switch pretty much every other day when I was young.
      My legs would have red stripes and welts a lot of times.
      One time in grade school I suited up for gym class without thinking, and all the other boys saw my legs. You talk about embarrassing! After that I learned to play sick when I didn’t want to suit up for gym. That was a long time ago. But when I see a story like this one it brings those memories back and it stirs up some emotion and anger. I’ve never hit my sons and I’ve never told them how their Grandfather was when I was a kid.

40. John says:

It is proper that she documented it on video. That child hopefully will flourish in spite of the “parenting” he has received. If not he can use it as a defense at his murder trial in the future for justifiably putting a bullet into his “mother’s” head. Disgusting woman.

41. scslayer says:

That is so messed up.
    Please tell me that that kid will be placed in a home where someone will actually love him.
    Disgusting. It’s not like he even knew anything about Trump, he said he saw him a lot on TV.

42. Nancita says:

That woman is a danger to both children. Perhaps she hates and fears men and is trying to break this little boy before he becomes a man.
    Perhaps Dr Carson or some local black leaders could arrange to have the children put in protective custody and then into a loving home. Isn’t this abuse? It indicates a deranged mentality. She is possibly replicating her own childhood. But whatever, somebody please rescue those kids.

43. algues says:

Sundance, hope somehow we can be kept in the loop (or that there’s a followup) with this post, and that we’ll find out if that boy had anyone come and get him the hell out of there. I could feel his terror, his despair. It was palpable.

44. sunnydaze says:

I’m thinking that once she gets whatever comeuppance she’s got coming to her, she might well have a lawsuit here that she can file against the DNC and MSM for filling her head with all the bullshit lies that led her to believe Trump was Hitler or whatever delusion she’s under.

45. ry says:

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Ps.27:10

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it where better that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he be drowned in the depth of the sea. Mat.18:6

46. This lady needs to be in jail. She’s a rotten mother. She can give that innocent little boy to me as he wouldn’t be punished for a voting that took place at school. Racism , really which color is the racist. Just exactly as Obama and his wife have incited racism and tore this country apart. They have NO Love for this country or the people no matter what color u are. And Hillary Clinton? Do u colored folks still think shes going to help u, are u looking for a magic trick . She’s a hypochondriac. No truth comes out of her lying mouth. She calls black people everything in the book and no differant than Obama’s legacy of Nothing. How much did he help u?? Think she would had. Quit punishing yr children for yr ignorance. I feel so sad for this younger generation , having racist , abusive parents that should be in jail. Like I said , give me yr child and I will love him as my own.

47. Txfella says:

Evil, just evil.

48. MTeresa says:

Honestly, I had not seen the de Niro video but watched it on youtube this evening. Don’t these Hollywood nitwits know that our dollars for their products are disposable income and not a necessity? I’ll never spend a red cent to see anything he’s in ever again (I can be pretty stubborn -still haven’t shopped at Macy’s).