Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

About Patriot Dreamer

“When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion – when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing – when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors – when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you – when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice – you may know that your society is doomed.” ~Ayn Rand *************************************************** In the battle between good intentions vs. unintended consequences….UC always win. ~Sharon
Image | This entry was posted in Bumper Stickers. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

1. andi lee says:

Yep. It’s deer season. Yum!

2. MK Wood says:

This has been a good one for years now.

3. fuzzi says:

I’ve seen that slogan before, love the sticker!

4. 3DogBlues says:

People Euthanizing Totally Adoptables..PETA is evil. Am I the only conservative on the planet that is an animal welfare advocate???

5. Rex Brocki says:

As a Libertarian (don’t worry, fellow treepers, I’m one of the proud co-founders of “Libertarians for Trump!”), I wind up talking to a lot of far-left new-agers, and I’ve finally come up with an acceptable–to them–answer for their questions about what kind of meat I eat: I simply claim, quite truthfully, that all the meat I eat is organic and free-range.
    …I just leave off the additional fact that I harvested that free-range meat with a 30.06! (LOL).

• Sunshine says:

Same here: Organic and free-range. Farm or hunt. Also tastes better.
      Long live Donald Trump.

• allhail2 says:

Got one in north GA last week. Going to get meat this weekend. Not a real big doe, but about 25-30lbs of meat. Saves a ton on grocery bought meat. 30lbs of meat for $70 processing fee, yea, I’m in.

For the non hunters who want 100% lean meat, check with a local processor. They often have deer (meat) that the “owner” didn’t pick up for whatever reason. It’s already weighed and packaged. Bring a cooler and they will sell you that venison for the processing fee. Usually around $70. All kinds of stuff, ground beef, spicy and mild ground sausage (think biscuits and gravy) tenderloin, steak etc. Really a great value. Look for recipes online.

6. Duhders says:

I dislike trivializing what an animal sacrificed. I respect hunters who eat what they shoot as I believe they understand this pact as opposed to the city dweller who flaunts this bumper sticker just to get a rise out of PETA supporters. Personally I eat no meat unless I am somewhere that doesn’t offer a plant based option, fortunately that is becoming less of an issue these days…but I did it to support my better half who was told she had dangerously high bp and cholesterol at 45 while training twice a day 5-6 days of the week (avid triathlete). We discovered Dr. Esselstyn’s plant based recipes and studies because she refused to start taking medication, so we gave it a shot and shocked both ourselves and her doctor when she returned 13 weeks later for her follow up blood test which resulted in normal numbers.
    It is a difficult way to eat unless you are very committed because the western diet is extremely addictive with its fats and sugars and less filling so you are constantly munching away like a squirrel, but we have noticed many benefits….anyway, I’ll stop preaching now. It’s just become a passion of mine because we feel so good and hope others would be open minded enough to try.

Enjoy tomorrow everyone, I believe Trump will win!

• Sunshine says:

The Veggie industry is climbing into the trillions of dollars. They have so many delicious new products, of which the best are in the frozen section.
      I have served PC Portobello and Cheese Burgers to devout meat consumers. They didn’t know. What a surprise that was. They are now all buying it.
      It’s becoming a big business.

7. Sunshine says:

How true.

I am a PETA member only because I am against the horrid conditions of the mass-commercial raising of animals. For so many years, I loved the red blood running on my plate.

I also only buy antibiotic-free, free-run eggs, meaning I pay 3 times the price.

I am also a PETA member because I am against any form of industrial slaughter without stunning or swift severing of the spinal cord, aka Halal. A bullet or two is so much more compassionate.

I eat only hunt or wild meat, or animals raised and killed on a farm by the farmer himself. Animals that had a quality of life, devoid of massive hormones and antibiotics, killed swiftly.

We should all be against animal cruelty and promote animal welfare. What we don’t accept for our dog, we should not accept for a cow or a sheep.

• auscitizenmom says:

Hi. Since you are a PETA member, can you tell me what they are doing to fight the Halal slaughter. I am asking because I actually haven’t read anything about it and I was sure PETA would be against it. Is it just included in the overall “against any form of industrial slaughter without stunning or swift severing of the spinal cord” ? I am concerned about the practice growing in the U.S. because of the influx of muslims.

8. jackphatz says:

Bacon, it’s the other meat.

9. Andy says:

I am with all you people 100% of the way regarding politics, Trump and the great importance of turning around this great nation – right now! But please, do not disrespect those of us who love all of God’s beautiful creatures in nature, and wish to honor our commitment to safeguard their well-being also.

10. allhail2 says:

The word “vegetarian” can be traced back to many of the early American Indian tribes. While there are some different dialects, everyone agrees that vegetarian means bad hunter. 😎

• Sunshine says:

NO. I agree with hunting. Not vulnerable nor endangered species but regular species hunting. Control of the populations is essential for the wellbeing of all species.
      What better than a deer steak!

11. 1american1st says:

Where was PETA when we saw the videos of the Muslims injecting dogs with acid in the Middle East? It is a horrific video showing the dogs screaming in pain for several minutes while the acid burns their guts out.

These are the people Obama is bringing into America by the thousands. They hate dogs. They are incompatible with America & dog loving Americans.

Here is the video but please be warned, it is not for the faint of heart. My dog came up to me & started crying when I played the video. It is very painful to watch.