Donald Trump Rally, Naples Florida – 6:00pm Live Stream…

Today Candidate Donald Trump returns to the Southwest Coast of Florida for a rally in Naples, at the Collier County Fairgrounds.  Naples/BonitaSprings/Fort Myers is one of the west coast areas where Donald Trump will build up a significant margin over Hillary Clinton.  Good strategy to campaign there today ahead of early voting which begins tomorrow.

Coastal Collier County (Naples and Marco Island) are very affluent; Eastern Collier county (inland) is a mix of middle class, working agriculture, and ethnic diversity.  Like the Panhandle, Southwest Florida is Trump country, anticipate a raucous crowd.  The event is scheduled to begin at 6:00pm (some local pictures here):

Live Stream LinkAlternate Live Stream #1Alternate Live Stream #2

trump-naples

//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

454 Responses to Donald Trump Rally, Naples Florida – 6:00pm Live Stream…

1. This a troll everyone. Ignore it.

2. falsinator says:

Well….this is interesting:

Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife

• ladypenquin says:

Yes, it is. But even more interesting is that the WSJ has the article front page, print ed. and headline reads “Clinton Ally” – not DEMOCRAT Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe. Our local Lefty rag, the Virginian-Pilot, didn’t even carry the story today… But they slammed the former GOP governor Bob McDonnell, daily in the paper for the federal charges which were finally dismissed. Bob broke no Va. laws. McAuliffe is a Hillary bagman from way back.

3. FrenchNail says:

I just came back from the rally. A lot of energy there. I arrived early so I was just in front of the press enclave. Perfect weather. The entire 3 parking lots were full. It took more than an hour to get out. So yes, lots and lots of supporters. A lady next to me told me she had just met 3 registered dems who were Bernie supporters and who were voting for Trump. Even if they steal this one, I’d say the cat is out of the bag. Many people told me they do not watch TV anymore, even foxnews. And they do not listen to the polls. The citizenry is Mad as Hell.

• Deplorable cowwow says:

👍👍

• remuda2016 says:

And I remember last July, when his first rally in Phoenix started small and then had to change venues up in size several times as the signed-up crowd for that single event continued to grow to that massive assembly. Twas ever thus. This is approaching the end of the beginning. Faith and ‘sharing’!

• ethicall says:

If you live in Seattle and want to create a PR event for TRUMP consider organizing a destroy your cell phone day in honor of Hillary Clinton. Take your old cell phone down to the Seattle Art Museum, to The Hammering Man statute, place it under the hammer and let it be hammered into oblivion. Of course symbolic but very good graphics. You can bring a boom box and play “If I Had A Hammer’.

• Kristin says:

Sounds good to me!

• ladypenquin says:

God Bless you and so glad that you had such a great experience. Just looking at the crowds clearly shows a diversity never seen before in the past several presidential election cycles – and that’s key to what is really going to happen on Nov. 8th.

4. wyntre says:

A teeny bit OT but I found this at falsinator’s twitter and it’s so amazing I had to share.

5. freddy says:

It seems white Christian women are the swing group especially in the swing states. I can understand how they want a woman president but am completely baffled at those who think she is role model and good for women…. To me she’s a criminal running a grifter scheme and it’s glaringly obvious… Hope sensible women can do something here fast…..

• Bull Durham says:

If women vote this thing into office, it will set back women for generations. The lack of judgement and emotionality are self-evident. Like the Blacks for Obama. Irrational.

We can hope they will think not emote. They would have to search all human history to find more unqualified person for the presidency. Hillary Clinton is unfit for life outside prison.

• Lucille says:

Where did you read this, Freddy? If it is in the old media which is Hill-bent on getting a female criminal into office, then you should just ditch the info. If you personally know of white Christian Republican women are voting Hill/Tim, then they likely were never-Trumpers in the first place and are lo-fos. Ignore them.

• grannysue says:

Women are going for Trump in large numbers. We know the media lies. Every woman I know is voting for Trump one in three Bernie voters are gong Trump.Trump has 70% of the mends vote.

• just look at any trump rally crowd – half are women and all are smiling…
        you see that little old lady with the straw hat and flashy red flower nagging on cnn crew? loved her.

• you would think that if Trump was really losing women bigly, the rallies would be a sausage fest. Not the situation at all. Also saw “Chinese Americans for Trump” at the rally (small group of ladies). Got lots of attention in my Bill Clinton RAPE T-shirt, h/t to Roger Stone for that. The helicopter arrive/depart is simply powerful and amazing.

• thetrain2016 says:

At the Lakeland rally I’ve observed more women than men. I have no idea about how religious they’re, but there is an amazing support. Also, I don’t think Christian women is for the wife of the serial rapist, sex addict, grand thief impeached former president, because Trump called the vagina pussy…

• emmajohnson says:

Sorry but I’ve worked too many of Trump rallies to know that is false. More than half of his rallies are women and Christians. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, at least in Ohio and I’ve been to almost all of his rallies except his very first one in November.

• remuda2016 says:

I accidentally discovered online and recorded his ‘first’ in Phoenix in July 2015. It was jaw-dropping and I called my pal Rocky Deal (Tom McClintock’s District Director..former CO of the USS Constellation) as it began. The venue had to increase in size several times due to the signups. That was the “true beginning”, beyond the Trump Tower announcement.

• american says:

As Hillary Clinton always says … “vote for me because I’m a woman”:

Go to the 1 minute 10 second point in the following video for her “because I’m a woman” talk.

First part of video is Clinton creepily speaking and laughing about the brutal murder of Libya’s former leader Gadaffi.

• Snow White says:

I find this hard to believe. None of the white women in my church, myself included, will vote for the hillbag. No way, no how. If any Christian women support the hag, they’re stupid and have no discernment whatsoever.

6. sysconfig says:

James O’Keefe posted a warning to Hillary and the Democrats on Friday. Project Veritas will release part III of their investigation on the illegal actions by the Democrat Party and Hillary Clinton Campaign. Part III will be released on Monday.
    Hillary Clinton and DNC chair Donna Brazile will be implicated.

Anything happens to me, there’s a deadman’s switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.

Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) October 21, 2016

“Monday, Monday, can’t trust that day
    Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
    Oh Monday mornin’ you gave me no warnin’ of what was to be
    Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me”

Mamas and the Papas

7. silverlakela says:

Hillary blatantly cheating again. No penalty for lawlessness?
    Hillary campaigns at early voting location — in violation of NC law?

• Bull Durham says:

That’s small potatoes to a crime lord and traitor, perjurer and malfeasant like Clinton. She’s leader of a series of criminal gangs. Clinton Foundation, Clinton Global Initiative, Dem Party, Clinton Campaign, State Department, and probably a few other conspiracies.

Lock Her Up!

• grannysue says:

North Carolina needs to go Trump big time. It hink they will after what happened at the GOP office.

8. David says:

BREAKING: Trump takes the lead in APA polling aggregation. Last week ended with Clinton up +0.3. As of 10/23, Trump is up in the polling average +1.1. Enthusiasm favors Trump +5.7. APA only averages the most historically accurate polls:

Early returns still looking very good in Florida, Ohio, and possibly Nevada. Could the tide be turning?

• Bull Durham says:

The tide has always been with Trump. The Media have altered the reality with lies.
      He was ahead. They knew it. So they have manufactured polls and messaging to discourage his lead and momentum.

They say he has lost support. From who to whom? His support was rock solid.
      With all the bad news around Clinton, why would anyone shift to her? If it had gone to Stein or Johnson or Undecided, that might make some sense.

Do you know women who shifted from Trump to Clinton over the Pussy Recording?
      Does anyone?

What reason would anyone shift?

Trump was up 4-6 pts. He’s probably at 3 with the shift to Undecideds.
      At worst, he lost a point or two.

• JoseB says:

LA Times poll has driven me crazy, not sure why it fluctuates the way it does. According to this site it even has higher enthusiasm for Crooked Hillary. They don’t weight and it’s same 3,200 people every week.

9. grannysue says:

She plans on stealing this from Trump. If she does then we are headed to civil war. It is as simple as that. The American electorate will not allow her to steal this election.The media is deliberately putting out fraudulent polls which should be against the law. She is sending in massive numbers of absentee ballots that need to be checked to see if the true people sent them in or someone else sent them in for her. The true polling for Trump is at 70% and she is at 30%. She just went to a polling location in North Carolina and shut it down for an hour which is against the law to politic near a polling location.The police chief was democrat. Trump is going to weed out Washington, Washington is going to rig the voting machines so it doesn’t happen.Be prepared to stand with Trump and search all the vote fraud in every single polling precinct if she steals it. Most of the machines leave no paper trail, so we will have to have people use paper ballots if it is contested.This is an election where the media is deliberately setting up the public for a fraudulent, stolen election. The true polling for Trump is 70%

10. grannysue says:

Beforeitsnews has Trump at 70% over 30% over Hillery. I would not be surprised. IN online polls Trump regularly hits 70%+.

11. Bull Durham says:

Why is it that there is not one solid Poll in the nation?

One organization that can be trusted to do transparent, accurate, statistically reliable polls?

Why are they all bought and paid for?

And the Former Republican Party does not have one pollster that is trustworthy?

Not a university, college, business, NGO, nothing. In a country of 320 million people, there is not a single polling agency that is ethical. Not an amateur group, nothing.

• lbmomblog says:

Why is it that Hillary was involved in smashing phones that contained Government documents? Our documents?
      Why is it that we have the DNC paying folks to incite violence?
      Why is it that DNC has been stringing people along and using tax monies to encourage and promote more Food Stamp usage?
      Why is it that someone involved with CNN allowed questions on a presidential debate to get to Hill?
      Why is it that the Clinton Foundation and HRC was able to get away (up to this point) with bringing in millions of $$ to fund her own greed? And, why is it that the funds we are talking about were not used to lower US debt?
      Why is it that we are even having to ask any of these questions (including yours)?

I am at a point where I feel the American people have been lied to at every turn. And, the answers of “why” are less important…the more important question for me is “how do we move forward – and lock her up”

• ladypenquin says:

Because the propaganda agenda has been successfully completed. That’s the answer to your excellent questions. Never could have believe it possible, but once the entire media and Democrat party and all of our cultural institutions were taken over by the Left… it was over. Donald Trump is the one who stands in their way for their moves.

• lbmomblog says:

propaganda inched, and inched, and inched, and now shoved – down upon us..
          It is just beyond my beliefs…truly makes my heart and head ache. I go thru my day waiting for 11/8/16 results, and a path back to Cheating doesn’t pay….and Don’t mess with the American people.

• Toriangirl says:

Oh I am sure they do. Those are the internals that they keep all to themselves. Polling is simply public opinion pushes these days.

12. thetrain2016 says:

Pollsters are businesses and they do what their employers want them to do and pay for accordingly. We’re not obligated to buy their products. I don’t buy products associated with certain companies, same with the polls. I keep telling people, don’t buy gold jewelry from gypsies in dark alleys…

13. Bull Durham says:

Vote Out The Elites. Wear Red.

14. Bull Durham says:

15. Pam says:

A lot of these polls, with a few exceptions, are done by landline phones, and of course more and more people have ditched their home phones for cell service only. Other than the fact that dems are over sampled in many of these media polls, that fact alone makes so many of these polls unreliable.

16. Bull Durham says:

We have to fight an asymmetrical war against the Tyranny.
    Prayer and optimism, love and energy, persistence and patriotism are weapons and techniques they cannot handle. Use them all. 15 more days. They have tried to discourage us.
    They attacked Trump. We know it is about America. We are fighting for America.
    If you go to rallies, get to the Media area and tell them its for America. They’ll never discourage us.

17. Sayit2016 says:

Eric did very well with snarky little George… If you read George’s book back in the day I believe it was called All Too Human, you know very well that the guy almost had a nervous breakdown working for the clintons. George could not come up with one positive thing to say about Trump not should tell you all you need to know. These complete morons are stuck on phantom stories from these women and Trump accepting the election results. How stupid are these people? He did not want to hear one thing Eric had to say that was based in reality. I truly despise these people they are not journalists or commentators they are low down dirty hacks for the Clinton machine which is rapidly running out of oil the wheels are falling off and it’s out of gas.

18. freddy says:

I’m glad to hear that what I heard about the swing states and that it was white women who were the deciders in this election is not true. I didn’t hear it on FOX I read it…. FOX has all but declared Trump dead today. Wallace gloated over his question if Trump would accept the results. A child knows what Trump meant and it was not what Chris is pushing. We really have a big job with this criminal media. Hillary gets a corrupt media and all the agencies to protect her and lie for her. Very scary…….. Who thinks she is a role model besides Donna Brazille.

19. ladypenquin says:

Wallace won’t be gloating when his and FOX ratings tank. In fact, only 3 shows are doing well on FOX right now, Dobbs, Hannity and Varney. The rest have gone down.