Hillary Clinton Collapses – Metal Object Falls From Inside Right Pant Leg…

Today in New York Hillary Clinton Collapsed.  There are three videos below showing the episode.  In the last video (#3) it is clear that a metal object falls from the right pant leg of Mrs. Clinton.

Video #1

Thankfully Mrs. Clinton had emergency services readily available.

Video #2

Here’s another perspective using a “Mirrored Image” video:

This does not appear to be a “fainting episode”, it’s more severe.

Video #3

Many people have speculated that Hillary Clinton’s wardrobe disguises some form of medical device.

clinton-pants

If you watch the video, you can clearly see a “tubular shaped” metal object falling from pant leg of Hillary Clinton just before the collapse.

Bill Clinton’s former medical aide, who was with Bill 24/7 after his heart surgery, has been at the side of Hillary Clinton for several months (pictured below right with President Clinton who was recovering from heart surgery):

bill clinton doc

This same medical aide was again with Mrs. Clinton today and coordinating care:

doctor-1

hillary-911

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,342 Responses to Hillary Clinton Collapses – Metal Object Falls From Inside Right Pant Leg…

1. Pam says:

2. Pam says:

3. Pam says:

4. Terry Ouellette says:

All these people Shillary has surrounding her should be arrested for obstruction of justice.
    They know she’s unfit to be President and yet no one will speak out. The safety of our country is at stake yet they all surround her and cover for her like they’re doing some important service. What an absolute joke. If I had a son or daughter working like that to cover for her I would be ashamed.

5. Pam says:

• bamainatlanta says:

Yes, I think her destruction of Libya and Syria was even worse than her dereliction of duty relating to Benghazi. Gaddafi was a dictator, but his people had the highest standard of living in all of Africa and women had full rights there.

• Sunshine says:

Syria also. This was one safe country except for disruptive elements.
        She – and Obama – destroyed everything.
        I truly believe Huma had a firm hand in her decision coupled with the possible loss of gold currency value reflecting on her own treasure chest.

• bamainatlanta says:

Yes, I meant to say the same in regards to womens’ rights for Syria. Assad is not Thomas Jefferson, but he has not been a capricious or evil ruler. If Obama was up against Islamic savages trying to depose him, I am sure there would be massive collateral damage here as well.

• Thors Vapeden says:

It was a rifle bayonet , but waterboarding is out of the guestion

6. NYGuy54 says:

Did she look sick to any of you on Friday night when she gave that speech? I want to look that good when I have pneumonia

7. I can’t seem to shake the notion from my mind that this is intentional political suicide. I cannot wrap my mind around the why but it definitely seems to be deliberate especially with the deplorable a comment.

• JohnPaulJohnes says:

I do to. Between Wikileaks and Trump’s progress, is this all fake?
      Is she faking being sick. There was a youtube video from original Benghazi hearing and commenters thought her minor coughs were fake. She perfected her acting.

• Wend says:

If so, perhaps she thinks that illness is the best way to stave off all the dangerous people and entities she owes big time.

• stobberdobber says:

“JohnPaulJohnes says:
        September 11, 2016 at 8:13 pm
        I do to. Between Wikileaks and Trump’s progress, is this all fake?”

Personally I don’t think Hillary is faking being ill. There are some symptoms that I have noticed that just are NOT fake-able,

• carac100 says:

If it were fake, her media lapdogs would be helping her sell the fact that she’s ill. Instead, until today when perhaps her handlers have realized she’s not salvageable, the media has been covering it up, smearing and silencing anyone who suggests her health might be an issue.

• JOHN says:

AT THE LAST MINUTE WILL THE VICE PRESIDENT STEP FORWARD TO TAKE THE POSITION OF PRESIDENT ELECT ? ?

• JSBachLover says:

Replying to razzberryjenni:

I adamantly disagree that this is deliberate on Hillary’s part. Hillary has wanted to be President for years and year. That is, ultimately, the ONLY thing she has wanted after Bill got out of the White House. That has been her only goal in life. There is no way in heaven or hell she would intentionally (or voluntarily) give up that goal or be thwarted from it. IT’S HER TURN! (she believes). I was going to say “she thinks,” but it’s stronger than that: she BELIEVES it; as strongly as if it’s some law of the universe that she should be President.

If, in fact, the DNC or other Democratic operatives (presumably outside her campaign), and she’s heard about it (which she must have, as her campaign staff read social media, etc.), she has to be in an utter (and no doubt profane) rage. I think SHE is calling the shots much more than some of you suppose, not the other way around. She would have to be near dead and virtually totally non-functional to allow the Presidency to slip away from her.

• JSBachLover says:

I meant to say in the 2nd par.: “If, in fact, the DNC or other Democratic operatives… are discussing replacing her, and she’s heard about it…”

8. I've come to far says:

She looks deplorable 50% alive and the other 50% being kept alive by her handlers

9. lou Ann Watson says:

when you have a fainting spell they lay you down, bring you around and give you fluids and some thing to raise your blood sugar/blood pressure. this was not “feinting”…she is toast. the debate is looming…is george soros going to personally stand behind her and flail her arms?

• marierogers says:

….WHEN YOU HAVE PNEUMONIA THEY HOSPITALIZE YOU!!!
      is anybody in media going to say this???

• Dr. Bill says:

You dont have to be hospitalized with pneumonia unless you are too weak or too sick to
        take antibiotics by mouth. She probably has bronchitis. They could have given her some
        cough medicine that made her feint. Most people with real pneumonia dont feel up to
        attending social events., however. SO I doubt the pneumonia diagnosis.

• DS says:

BS — her body was frozen up while waiting for the van, then she was briefly spastic when trying to move, then her legs froze up again and they had to drag her into the van. She is gravely ill — I’m sure she does have pneumonia, but it is associated w/ the PD or vascular dementia she is suffering from. Notice how the hired thugs shield the scene at the end so you don’t actually she her being loaded into the van. The damage is done, however, and it’s pretty clear that the odds of a debate are dropping like a rock…

• paulyho39 says:

I definitely feel she is suffering from something alot more serious than pneumonia! If in fact, they diagnosed her with this and began antibiotic treatments last week…they would have been smart to make the announcement at the time, anticipating all the questions that would be asked about her health.. This “episode” in public forced SOME kind of announcement…thus the “pneumonia” diagnosis. So handy! Anyone can get Pneumonia..so “Nothing to get uptight about”! How can we believe anything coming out of the Clinton’s mouths…or anyone in their campaign, anyway?

• Bill2 says:

My spouse had double pneumonia once and went to work anyway. The whole freezing up and collapsing never happened.

Her head wobbled and her legs completely gave out. She had to be launched into the SUV.

That’s not pneumonia.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Expect Hillary to beg off any debates.

• I noticed what you did, too. In the second video above she is very stiff/frozen and her handlers are encouraging her to move forward into the van. She doesn’t have control of her legs and feet so she falls off the curb and they half catch her and shove her into the van. It wasn’t overheating as they first stated. Not with low temps and low humidity Early In The Morning. And no one was offering her water, or shading her from the sun, or fanning her to help her cool down. She lies. Her aides lie. And the media dogs lap it up and spit it out to us.
            She’ll be dead five days while they report she’s resting comfortably without coughing!

• Deb says:

I totally agree with your comments. I work with the eldery and have seen pneumonia progress. You can appear fine then at a point there comes a moment when you can no longer function. If she does have pneumonia then she needs to be hospitalized for IV antibodies.

• You nailed it. Her legs were not working at all.

• Strike1 says:

There is a great video! One of the handlers is recording the loading of Hillary in the van.
            Watch you can see him come in to the video, from the left.
            We will never get to see this video. Why would he video this?

• Gueppebarre says:

I think it’s her angle to avoid debates. News media will cover for her and together they will concoct a plausible story why it would be “not fair” to ask her to stand for a debate.

• bolshevict says:

Yup. And WHEN did she get diagnosed? Bacterial? She was greeted by a little girl as she left, and touched her face….

• ELT says:

I had pneumonia as a kid; I had a 105 degree fever and nearly died. I was in the hospital for three weeks (right through Christmas!). And I was FIVE. I would surmise that a 68-year-old would fare far worse.

• shallbe4 says:

Especially at Hillary’s age and with her other health problems she should be hospitalized. Something is rotten here.

• Joe R says:

I had it twice and wasn’t hospitalized. However, at her age it would be foolish not to hospitalize her.

• singingsoul says:

This is all theater to spicy out Trump. To let Trump think she can just push her over at the debate. I think there is more than I like to think about.

• Jason says:

Look at the reactions of the Secret Service, I’m sure they are VERY practiced with their job in case of most any situation, but as soon as she gets wobbly the man at the door goes to grab her, the woman at the curb swaps to block the door and man from front replaces her on the curb and conveniently blocking the camera shot. A similar sudden rotation of SS and other personnel happen on the other/back side as well.

Seems quite clear she’s had a number of these dehydration episodes. Maybe I’m not giving our men and women in SS enough credit, but seems awfully rehersed/practiced event.

• ladyfortruth says:

Jason:
        When Bill fell asleep at the D.N.Convention, Tim Kaine saw the camera and leaned out so people could not video Bill sleeping while Hillary speaking. (They are not dumb…lol ..They protect each other. You can’t blame them, though.)

10. TatonkaWoman says:

Didn’t see this in any of the comments.

After looking several times through the photos in this thread I think the next to the last one – with the two red circles around handler and Hillary – is very telling. It appears to me that the “episode” is beginning here.

Hillary’s head is tilted back, mouth open (but definitely not conversing with anyone), and eyes look open too wide. Two men on either side of her look as though they are holding on to her, while looking back at her handler expecting him to step into the situation.

My take from this is that she was starting to have one of her seizures – or freezes – whatever the heck is going on with her – right here. Too bad this is not a video where we could see what follows from this point. Is this when they start walking her back toward the car?

11. webgirlpdx says:

All the handlers were trying to do damage control hoping to get her away from area before anything happened.

They lost control of their cover up with the random video that showed up. Had to put their heads together to what they think is a diagnosis that is manageable. Pneumonia seems to do it for them.

Move on. Nothing to see here.

• Honest Abbey says:

Hi webgirl, On average, they say every person is on a surveillance camera at least 10 times per day, whether it be at the gas station, or the grocery store, or the bank, or just walking down a city street.

Hillary had this fainting episode at the 9/11 Memorial, on 9/11 — This Memorial site should be one of the most secured structures in all of New York City.

Are we really to believe that there wasn’t a single camera to capture this episode on video, other than the one visitor who used their cell phone?

If that’s the case, then WOW! We really are living under a false sense of security. I thought you couldn’t sneeze in New York without it being caught on camera.

The City of New York should release their footage so we can see exactly what happened.

• webgirlpdx says:

You’re correct Abbey, but the onlooker’s video came out very quickly so they had to act faster than they thought they might. And what do you know…she’s miraculously healed by noon! Well, except for a little pneumonia.

• No…they won’t say this! And I am wondering why it was so hard for them to make the statement that she had Pneumonia last week, when apparently she was diagnosed with it! You’d think t\\\hey would want that “out there” to keep media and all from speculating on all her problems, but no…they keep it hidden,…then suddenly come out with this news when she faints or has some medical issue in PUBLIC! Frankly, I don’t think it’s pneumonia…it’s something more serious and this is a way of quietening the rush of questions they anticipate. You know, pneumonia is nothing so unusual…anyone can get it, so quit asking any questions….right?

12. Not Chicken Little says:

The Hillary Robot can barely function for two hours max on a battery charge – but they did not have her fully charged. After 1.5 hours the juice ran out and it just stopped functioning, which is why it looks more like a heavy mannequin propped up against the barrier post before being placed in the van – that’s what it was.

13. daughnworks247 says:

I will bet $5 right now that the first debate will be “SEATED” to be kind to poor sick Hillary.

14. kirkemusic says:

If she was diagnosed on Fri why is she not in bed. This just stinks. As usual.

15. Ken Watson says:

She’ll be okay. There are a couple Haitian orphans webbed up in the Scooby van for just such an emergency.

16. The worst thing possible would be that they replace her now.

17. wrongonred says:

Has “pneumonia” yet cuddles up with kids for a photo op??

18. Ozark Mel says:

I really think all we are seeing is the inside of her right shoe when it fell off. I think it has a white sole and white lining, and it reflects the light as it falls off. Just my opinion.

19. Pseudo Doc says:

I can have unexpected tremors and my knees will buckle. If I do not sit down I can fall.

In my case it is damage that was done to my autonomic nervous system from taking for years medication in which I was allergic.

My tremors were just like Hillary’s except mine stays to the legs and on rare occasions will also occur in my arms when more severe.

It is clear that something neurological is going on with Hillary. Today’s episode has NOTHING to do with pneumonia. She’s had similar tremors with her head. It could be caused by a host of things, such as increased intracranial pressure, autonomic system dysfunction, pressure in the parietal (motor strip) section of the brain, and on and on.

This Dr. Bardack has to be questioned as to her competency. I guess it is possible, arguably, such does have pneumonia but it is only one aspect of what is wrong with her. Dr. Bardack is selectively leaving out the other diagnoses that Hillary has.

I have had pneumonia twice. You do not get buckling of the knees. If you are going to pass out, you just do. Those wobbling or buckling of the knees that Hillary demonstrates comes from the brain. It is purely neurological.

20. If you listen to the video, you can hear the clink of whatever fell.

21. The medical device could well be an AFO (ankle foot orthotic). These are worn by people with severe gait issues brought on by neurological disorders, including Parkinson’s and stroke. Feel free to do a websearch (as I did) and you’ll find that the metal corresponds exactly to the size and location seen in the video.

22. Todd says:

Look at the different videos above.. One video has them putting her in the PASSENGER side of the van and one video has them putting her into the DRIVERS side of the van. I smell something fishy here.

23. Julie Faulker says:

From a medical perspective, the falling object looks like rectal dilator.

24. Linda D. says:

Looks likE a seizure! Let’s see those medical records!!

25. Della says:

Before the collapse it was plain to see that she was being supported while walking by a woman who had her by the arm.

26. todayistheday99 says:

Maybe she has un-diagnosed breast cancer. She is batty as hell, and probably doesn’t believe in western medicine.

27. I’m cynical when it comes to this public display of “health questions”. Before I get blown up by the critics, she has serious health problems and is covering something up. She also isn’t a fool or “grossly negligent” enough to not be properly rested and prepared for a day like today. She wouldn’t take the risk of something like this happening and her having to answer more health questions unprepared.

She faked it for 5 reasons; 1. to deflect criticism from her husband’s decision to not bomb Bin Laden resulting in 9/11/2001, 2. to deflect from her Clinton Foundation ties to the Saudis & recently declassified 28 pages 9/11 report link to Saudis, 3. to deflect from handling of Benghazi & her bullying Gold Star families from Benghazi, 4. to deflect from yesterday’s debacle, 5. to present an opportunity to lie to America about her health symptom and end the story (it isn’t pneumonia, she would have serious weight loss if she had it for over a year)

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Great analysis.

• Trumped says:

If she has seizures, which everything points to, then they are not controllable. She could have them anytime like today.

Trump says she is unfit and worst would be for her to look unfit.

Her scandals are out there anyway. Either you block them out or not. Her acting as if she fainted due to pneumonia doesn’t change anyones position towards Clintons scandals.

She did rather fine with all her scandals since 20+ years. Beeing unfit is way worse… at least when it comes to the vote numbers.

• Not denying her serious health issues. This is the first serious public episode, excluding getting help up the stairs. Agree she does have seizures, my guess mostly in private outside of that one episode.

Now the media will talk about pneumonia, instead of her policies, which she had blood on her hands. If I were her I’d take the seizures, then again I have a soul 🙂

• rsanchez1990 says:

In the video, right before her collapse, she displays the same erratic head movements that she previously when she was surrounded by reporters. Back then, she dismissed it as being surprised by the questioning, but there’s no reporters this time.

I think the only reason she fell this time and not the previous time was that her handlers wanted her in the van and out of the public eye ASAP, and in the grips of a seizure she barely had enough coordination to stay standing, so she was definitely going to fall if she tried to walk. I believe her handlers even knew this, which is why the guy who walked in front of her quickly went to grab her arm.

28. todayistheday99 says:

I think she dropped her stash (i.e. she has all the traits of a junky)

29. BigD says:

Even if elected there is no way Hillary is going to be able to serve a full term. Trump really needs to start looking at Kaine as that is who I believe would be running the country should the unthinkable happen. Then again, maybe she will stroke out and be replaced right before the vote,

One thing for sure, this is going to be one of the most important and entertaining elections in our
    lifetime!

And whatever fell out of her pants leg had to be made of a solid metal (It sounded like a solid chunk of Aluminum to me) probably from a leg brace of some type.

• paulyho39 says:

The question that has come to my mind is this: If something happens and Hillary is physically unable to carry out her duties as President (should she be elected, God forbid), would she just have Bill carry out her duties??? I seem to recall a spouse acting in the place of a former President! You know..keep it all in the family!

30. sTeVe says:

Tubular device?
    Must have been her vibrator??
    If she gets a new battery maybe she will smile more.

31. Linda says:

My uneducated guess is a stroke, not pneumonia. Whatever her ailment, I wish her well even though I won’t vote for her.

• mopar2016 says:

You can wish her well if you want to.
      I can’t stand her, and would be quite happy if she were hit by a bus.

• stobberdobber says:

“mopar2016 says:
        September 11, 2016 at 11:36 pm
        You can wish her well if you want to.
        I can’t stand her, and would be quite happy if she were hit by a bus.”

I believe that is a bit out of line, but I guess that is just me, as no one else has called you out on that one. We that visit here regularly abd long term have no wish to have anyone come to harm. I know I sure don’t because that old saying still stands. “karma is a B###h!” .

32. BigD says:

Thinking back to the time I had aspiration pneumonia 30 years ago I was hospitalized and was getting daily X-Rays and CT scans of my lungs to follow the infection and I was a otherwise healthy 17 yo at the time.

My point is is if this was really a case of pneumonia in a geriatric patient with a poor health history, not to mention being on daily blood thinners, there is no competent doctor alive that wouldn’t have this patient in the hospital for observation at the minimum, let alone follow up X-Rays and other blood work,

The pneumonia may be true but it is being used to send the media off in a goose chase while the truth is being withheld,

I think Hilldog needs to call Dr. Drew for some advice!

33. aredtailblog says:

First I felt like commenting on the over 1000 comments discussing this. Conservative Treehouse seems to be growing!

Anyway, I’ve been noticing a trending topic that Kaine might become the front-runner in Hillary’s place at this rate. While Kaine seems to be disliked by Hillary’s base (although really, does her base know what they’re voting for), what would this mean for the election at this point?

• BigD says:

Apparently, Kaine is not the automatic choice unless she is voted in as president first. If she can’t make it to the election then the DNC can and will step in and have the delegates pick a new presidential contender and if desired vice president pick.

34. todayistheday99 says:

35. spacette55 says:

My money is on Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus. Some researchers claim the a chronic dry cough is a symptom, too. If she has NPH, the only treatment is installing a shunt in the brain to drain excess fluid. It helps with gait, balance and bladder control and sometimes relieves dementia. It’s hard to know how far down the line she is. The incidences will become more frequent if the cerebrospinal fluid is not ecacuated.

36. Trumped says:

lots of CTR(correct the record) shills commenting today. Trying to deflect..

37. bofh says:

From a David Shuster twitter (via Gateway Pundit) :
    Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton

38. mister549 says:

I have been dehydrated and I have had pneumonia. Never, ever did I have any actions like Hillary.

39. rsanchez1990 says:

To make an off-color joke, if she can’t (literally) handle the heat, she should stay out of the kitchen, so to speak!

40. cheryl says:

My husband said that part of a sex toy fell out of her pants, lol.

41. JunieG says:

If this was an isolated event, so be it, but this is the latest in a series going back years. She’s not going to get better, ever. She cannot become President.

42. margo says:

I think the strangest issue with this single bystander’s video is it’s all there is! Why weren’t the millions of darting photographer there to regularly catch her every action and word? That’s what they always do every other day! No one knew in the moments caught in the video she would soon be dragged over to her van, which would really be in the real world a BFD. Where were they? Another oddity shown i:s, NO one around her seems to care much or to comfort her or talk to her? Aren’t they concerned? worried? Why aren’t SS guys investigating ? Had she been shot? Stabbed? Stuck with a needle? Why didn’t her body language (something’s horribly wrong message) make them act to investigate???They just let her be dragged away!

43. lingane says:

What matter to me is : are those events good or bad for Trump ? I really don’t know.

Good :
    -electors would think hillary not fit for the job
    -electors would know than hillary lie about her disease
    -electors would be AFRAID about this creepy hillary

bad :

-electors would have pity of HRC
    -HRC give up and anthoer candidate with no relation with clitnon fundation take her place
    -even if he was a supporter of HRC, MSM would tell people that fact ad nauseam
    -Kaine, Biden would probably have more electors than HRC
    -if Sanders is nominated (could he be ? I don’t now exactly how the system works), it would be game over for DJT. (I”m not saying bernie is better)

• JunieG says:

I’d say a person, already compromised by scandal and misjudgement, who had seen having obvious health issues in public, after a well known serious health crisis, fainting and injuring her brai and recovering unsuccessfully for years, is, uh, good for Trump.

We all know this is a big deal. Mr Trump, I conjecture, wanted to schlong her on her record, which is a terrible one. I project onto Mr Trump that even though she is a dangerous person, that she is do obviously seriously ill that he, as a compassionate person, will be gentle with her over her failing health. She’s not going to get better, folks.

44. rkae says:

To everyone wants a rock-star president: Here’s your candidate! She’s wearing dark glasses, has a blank look on her face, and is hauled around by medical personnel. It doesn’t get any more “rock-star” than that!

45. Lawrence says:

She’s full Michael Jackson in these videos. NO ONE, not even Secret Service wearing shades, but her. The new talking point is that she is so strong that she powered on through pneumonia. That lasted about 3 hours when she cancelled upcoming events. Oops! This is getting fun watching the Democrats dragging her, literally, to 11/8. It’s like watching Cubans trying to touch American soil. The Dems are terrified of telling her to step aside. And I’m sure Bill Clinton will bring down the entire administration if they try and remove her. I guess now the Democrats are planning to just let her lose and pray for mercy from President Trump or self deport to Mexico.

Wow, what an epic historic mess! Clinton topples like building #7 ON 9/11, AT ground zero
    which was totally her fault (2x), on the 15th anniversary, as she’s battling for the presidency
    and for her life. I mean this is big budget hollywood stuff that Streep and Steven Speilberg would give their teeth to produce and the news media is like…”Ah, that’s nothing. Just a cold, she’ll be fine. She’s actually stronger than Trump.”

God listens. Best 9/11 ever. MAGA. Trump 2016

46. D-FensDogG says:

So, where the heck was DOCTOR JIGABOO N. NIGGUMBO when ILLERY CLINTON needed him most? — While she was doing “The Hustle” into the black-painted ambulance?
    ~ D-FensDogG
    ‘Loyal American Underground’

47. non agenda says:

This is all Biden’s doing. His agents have been poisoning her for many months, drop by undetectable drop. They never needed quick results. Eventual incapacity, and no suspicion, all that matters. Her Dr’s will have many theories, but no clue what they are dealing with.

The DNC’s way out could not be more obvious: The uber-mensch. In waiting 8 years already.

It didn’t seem strange to you, he so meekly yielded the pinnacle of his life? The role of Successor he already held?

48. nwtex says:

• non agenda says:

But Drudge was not op of the vid, right? Just copied & instead of link tried to post as their own. Was it different? Who is “user” if not Drudge?

• nwtex says:

I don’t know what op is 😦 Nor do I know who “user” refers to. I DO know that, as of this moment, it is still up on the twitter feed of the fellow who shot it.