Typical of the Ted Cruz mindset, a Colorado Republican activist and Ted Cruz Supporter, Regina Thomson, is coordinating attack ads against Donald Trump:

Regina Thomson 1

Full Story Here

This entry was posted in Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Religion, Ted Cruz, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

209 Responses to Typical Cruz Sycophant – Colorado Activists Campaigning To Help Hillary Clinton…

1. feralcatsblog says:

Ted Cruz is a lot so low that all other lots he should envy. May justice find him and mercy scorn him.

• Howie says:

We were 100% right about that polecat varmint. GOAT ROPER!

• grannysue says:

Ted Cruz is a Bush NWO globalist puppet who hid who he really was from the people in Texas. I voted for him but I will never vote for him again even if it means voting for a dem against him. The man was with Obama, Hillery and Jarret on Air Force One three days before the GOP convention. He deliberately tried to throw the election to Hillery. People at the Trump rally in Texas said they would never vote for him again. He is thru in politics in this state. He also was not eligible to run for POTUS in the first place. He is a pathological liar just like Hillery.

• purpleibby says:

I live in Texas and will rail hard to have his ass replaced. I hope Perry runs, he will kick Cruz ass! As a Texan, I’m ashamed Cruz is my senator. This will only hurt him in Texas I guarantee it.

• andi lee says:

Purpleibby, there is no shame in honesty. That burden belongs to Senator Cruz – the “shame” is all his and he owned it at the RNC for all to see.

He’s my Senator too, and I am angry, still. I shared my opinions with the Governor, requesting impeachment law on the books. I want that legal option to exercize my displeasure. I shared the same with Senator Cornyn.

• Hillbilly4 says:

I lost interest in Mr Cruz, I refuse to call him Senator, because he does not legally represent me in this great State of Texas. But, even with that issue, he lost me with his Holy-Roller act. Using the Bible and the Christian faith for a political platform was simply the last futile attempt to promote himself and was 100% wrong. I am a Christian too, a bad one at that, but you do not use God’s name in vain…he was very close to blasphemy…IMO.
        I will work with others to convince Gov Perry run for Senator. HE is 100% Texan.,,and his wealth of knowledge and patriotism would be a welcome change.

Good riddance to Mr Cruz, we hardly knew ye.

• Amen, brother!

That Thomson is an uneducated fool with a high school diploma. Meaning that if she didn’t learn it there, she knows nothing except being self-righteous. If Ted says it’s true, then she must believe. Because God.

Personally, I think these frigid broads have active sexual fantasies and have put Cruz in the Madonna/Whore complex role. “Maybe I’LL be the one that turns Ted on,” they think.

GAK.

• Mike says:

This Cruz support woman is just another weak tea or fake Tea ! Apparently she can still sell her vote if nothing else.

• Wend says:

Will Perry be running? Hope so for all you great Texans. Did you see he’s going to be on “Dancing With the Stars”? What a trip.

• Garrison Hall says:

In my estimation Cruz not only betrayed the Republican Party and conservatism, he also betrayed Texas. And one of those is far, far, worse than the others. His credibility is right up there with Anthony Weiner.

2. M33 says:

Gee, what a surprise…

3. Pam says:

The part of the story that is key is that Cruz’s fingerprints are all over this and that’s the part of the story that needs to get out to the masses especially to the voters who will be voting in the Texas GOP primary in 2018. I hope somehow somewhere they have a winning candidate waiting in the wings to end Cruz’s political career!

4. Voltaire's Crack says:

Does the ad end with “My name is Lyin’ Ted and I approve this message.”?

5. Eric Kennedy says:

The word “traitor” is thrown around too liberally, but not in this case.

These people would rather see the nation end.

6. Backspin says:

Awwww , that’s cute , they want a ” more electable nominee ” ….. translation ( someone uni-party global hacks Own & Control ) . This will not go as they plan , believe me.
    Many , ‘ E Tu Brute ‘ ….. such Fail.

• Pam says:

Exactly. Look how well it’s gone for McMuffin.

• Bull Durham says:

They couldn’t find one that wasn’t rejected by the voters.
      A true loser is one who fails and then refuses to leave the scene, get off the field, go home.
      A man who tries to force the loss of the election to an enemy of the nation is clearly and fairly termed a traitor. The nation will be destroyed in the first year just with the court appointments. The economy will be sealed in liberal debt creation no one could ever reverse. And war will be launched against Russia in Syria and Ukraine that will become a nuclear doomsday. We know these are what will happen with Clinton winning.

All these people who are anti-Trump are traitors. And they were incredible losers who lost badly, not even close. They were beaten among their own base—evangelicals. They lost all right to do anything but help save the country. They refuse. Patriotism is not an option.
      They deserve the maximum penalty for treason.

• majorstar says:

The neverTrumps were traitors before there was Trump. Look at all the Bush advisors and appointees lining up to support Hillary publicly. If you’re an honest conservative sharing the values of the electorate, you just don’t do that. They were liars from the get-go, just like Bush-daddy.

• grannysue says:

Thank you. Anyone at this point who does not support Trump and will vote for Hillery is a traitor to this nation and an enemy of all that is good. I suspect they know it but their character has been so compromised they are lost.

7. Cruz is a typical sidewinder snake.
    Not be trusted no matter innocent he may look. Repeat Never to trusted.
    TrusTed busTed.

8. Lanna says:

I read a couple days ago tha it was a ‘5 figure ad buy’. Don’t think that will get them a whole lot of air time.

9. NHVoter says:

These fools make me want to vomit. What lowlifes.

Anyone who helps Hillary is a traitor to our country.

10. AdukeLAXobserver says:

Ted being a man of his word would have prevented most of this. But his word is garbage. Hope Perry takes him out in a primary.

11. Eastwood says:

LOL. Their timing couldn’t be worse. His numbers are heading up. Although, that’s besides the point. It was obvious to anyone that Trump was talking about the primaries. It was also tongue-in-cheek. Man, and to think these people called themselves Republicans?

12. LKA in LA says:

I wish we ( Trump.supporters) had money to make and run a counter ad featuring Regina, Ted, and their lies. Expose why they are doing this. Put Regina front and center since she wants to deny the process. I refuse to give up my freedoms (if Hill elected) because of self righteous losers like her. Cold anger here.

• grannysue says:

Hillery will only win if the election is rigged. The globalists plan on rigging it. It will then be up to the people to protest it.

13. William F BUCKLEY Ghost says:

Another traitor! It’s amazing how many idiots are loose in Colorado.

• Lanna says:

Unfortunately so true. I live in Colorado and we’ve had leftists invade the state and screw it all up.

• tz says:

Feel free to come to Wyoming, and even take the northern tier or counties with you, but leave Denver there.

• Lanna says:

Been considering Wyoming — great state. Even the northern counties in Colorado are getting weird, Somali invasion in the meat packing plants, more leftists. Then there’s the pot pipeline from Denver north to Cheyenne. Whole state may be a lost cause.

• PIddle Paddle, Pot is going to ruin the country. Yea right, that has ZERO to do with the issues/ constitution tells me, the govt has ZERO interest in what I ingest. They MAY have an interest in how he react. OUtside that, stay out of my bizness

• Don’t you know it Lanna.

How do we get rid of them, now that we have passed the pot law they will never go away.

• tz says:

Pass a big push for “open carry”.

• Lanna says:

We have open carry. They passed some restrictive gun laws though — background checks for even private sales, magazines limited to 10 rounds. Magpul left the state over that one, their 30 round magazine was their bestseller. Why manufacture in Colorado if you can’t sell it here?.

• Lanna says:

That’s it exactly, and more and more coming in all the time. It pulled in homeless from all over the country too. Just heard yesterday that pot prices have dropped, some by 50%, makes it even more attractive.

• We have had some very and I mean very strange newcomers show up this summer.

They live in campers and tents somewhere out in the woods. I am not sure they will last our cold winters but you never know.

None of them work but they all seem to have plenty of money. There are hundreds of them and they all showed up at the same time.

About the same time our local dope shop did receive a real nice remodeling job. Quite and upgrade.

Go figure.

• Meant to write quite an upgrade. Not quite and upgrade.

• Lanna says:

Could be that Rainbow Family. They camp out and trash an area until they’re chased out. But there’s about 20,000 of them when they gather. Could be a splinter group.

Lots of homeless are trying to camp out, live off the land. Causes lots of problems.

• Yes, we have had Rainbows around here before.

These people are just a bit different.

More money for one thing, better dressed and better equipped all around.

The Rainbows camped out with junk, These guys have very nice campers and trucks.

Very nice vehicles, clothes, fair amount of money to eat out in the cafe’s around town.

They are not living on the cheap.

• John Galt says:

I encountered three of them in the national forest a few miles hike from my house about a month ago, sheltering against some rocks under a green plastic tarp near a small stream. Two guys and a girl, twenty something. They looked pretty rough. Took them home, let them shower, fed them, washed their filthy clothes and released them back to the forest. Haven’t encountered anything like it in 26 years in the same location.

• So you know what I am talking about.

Although ours around here seem a little more prosperous.

They dress pretty well and always have enough money to spend in town for food and everything else they need.

Haven’t seen too many of the kind you are talking about yet but I imagine they will show up.

I seem to remember them all over the place in the 70’s.

• Toronto Tonto says:

Oh, but “It’s not addictive.” Gimme a break.

• Charlie says:

Emergency rooms overrun, more beggars on street corners, warehouse space pricey filled with marijuana growers, CDOT signs warns about driving high, up tick in black tar heroin flooding state, increase cost in policing, gang presence increased – it’s great!
              Coming to your state soon : (

• Toronyo, TV addictive, are video games addictive, Movies, your job, your wife, music, bands, etc etc etc. The issue IS HARM, you use simple subjects to throw subjective dissent on those you claim knowledge. Look in the mirror. What addictions do you have, what do you do each day to ignore the problems so you can have your own piece of the PIe, so you can enjoy your life, and claim to have dominion over others. Where is the harm.

• Sorry to say but I live here too. But at least I get to vote Trump Nov. 8😛

• Lanna says:

Finally, since we couldn’t do it on March 1! Likely we’ll get a primary here after that debacle.

• JC says:

Exactly, Lanna; can’t wait to vote Nov.

I’m still royally ticked about the primary. Was there at the protest on the Capitol steps and have written to head of CO Republican Party. Haven’t heard back, of course, and the press coverage of the protest on the Capitol steps was a slop-fest of erroneous reporting.

We’ll keep chipping away at it, and we just won’t give up.

• nevercrywolf says:

Same here. Primary vote taken away but can’t wait until Nov 8th. Love the majestic beauty of this Colorado but it is possibly lost to the communist/democrats just like California. Sick about the legalization of Pot. Pan handlers everywhere. Add Mexican Gangs to the Somali invasion. Sanctuary Cities, tons of illegal aliens (yes I said aliens) Soros was a big part of what happened to Colorado. I doubt that Mr. Trump can win in this corrupt state, but I’m sure he will not give up on us. He genuinely cares about every American in every state.

• Me too BlindSquirrel.

Also I think I will stay around and see what I can do to clean up our beautiful Rocky Mountain Colorado.

I haven’t given in yet to the losers trying to steal our heritage.

The American West is ours, not the dope heads or the Somali’s (the one’s who will not acclimate) or the west coast liberals with their strange cockeyed ideas.

It will take a fair bit of work but I believe Colorado is worth it. Just like Bluto is working hard to save California.

We will take back all of America from these interlopers.

No exceptions.

• Yes chloe, but we are making headway. Been wearing my Trump had for a year now. We go to Village Inn for breakfast. In the last week I’ve had 4 comments, and another guy said he just got his hat, was
            t wearing it yet. An older couple.

• I feel the same BlindSquirrel, things around here are just a little bit different.

Every little bet we do helps.

Complaining gets us nowhere.

Doing something about problems can make a lot of difference.

Even if it is just putting out a Trump sign.

Or wearing a Trump hat.

• b4im2old says:

^^^^^ This! Sooo true!

• annieoakley says:

Thanks to George Soros.

• It’s the South Park state. 🙂

• Charlie says:

Add Mike Coffman, running for congress. Picture surfaced today of him praying in Aurora Mosque summer 2016 promising his constituents he would keep their families together. And he’s actively campaigning against DJT.

• Lanna says:

He’s my rep, used to be Perlmutter (D), redistricting gave us Coffman, not much better. Both are jokes. Last time Coffman ran he held events in Hispanic churches, pandered to illegals. Hope with Trump in there will be a good primary challenger to this goofball.

• Panzerakc says:

The combination of altitude and legal pot is deadly.

14. tz says:

First comment there:

15. mikebrezzze says:

Another Harvard scumbag

16. itswoot says:

This confirms to me as much as anything that there is such a thing as a Ted Cruz cult much like there was for Jim Jones. I fear the Cruz cult will not end well either.

• Well, it will not end well for Ted Cruz. Or his crazy father.

I mean in a political way, not the “kool aid” way out that Jim Jones and his sad band of brain washed followers participated in.

• Re Jonestown, “kool aid” doesn’t inject you on an unreachable part of your own shoulder with cyanide or machine gun you in the jungle…

• SharonKinDC says:

Sounds like something I’d like to read about…if only I knew what to read.

Makes me wonder about that Congressman.

• He died, the CIA agent / “embassy official” who was there at the time was protected by Jones and “escaped”. And so on, and so forth, and so on.

Hjalmar Schacht (Hitler’s first banker) moved to Houston after the war, he and his family descendants have been Texans ever since. One of those descendants was the “camp doctor” at Jonestown, which had more pharmaceuticals than the capital city of the country it was in.

It was a medical experiment and a test to see how black Americans could be coopted by a demagogue, what would work on them.

Jim Jones called himself god, Jesus, daddy, The Father… As well as The One, the One You Were Waiting For… and he said that Hope required Work and Change would only come from War.

He was extremely powerful in California. A lot of people still around now were connected to it, especially democrat political families like the Browns.

And so on.

• SharonKinDC says:

Thanks! I ended up reading a pretty good post on the topic. The one thing that wasn’t clear was that the ‘doc’ Schacht WAS a descendant of Hitler’s first banker. Did say Larry S’s parents were commies.

The whole thing is disgusting and sad. However, having watched vast swathes of the populace swallow the verbal effluent dished out over the years by so many in the political class, it appears the process is more refined these days, rather than such crude methods using drugs.

• There is a particular weasel words way they cover up. MK ULTRA experiments ended in the 1960s. After which it was adopted as a standard set of weapons. So they can both say the experiments are all over… And at the same time cover up by not saying that the reason the experiments have ended is they learned what they needed to learn…

17. barton2016 says:

The real divide is not liberal v conservative. It’s the 1% vs the rest of us. I have 1000 times more in common with my liberal neighbor than I do Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton.

18. NHVoter says:

Speaking of lowlifes who are actively helping Hillary…

19. willvecchio says:

Cruz: Not honorable, not truthful, not American, not eligible. A British or Canadian snake.

20. Troublemaker says:

“Republican activist”? More like an “anti-Republican activist” if she is trying to elect Hillary.

21. Coldeadhands says:

But, but, but, they’re all Republicans! I thought Republicans don’t eat their own!

22. Cruz, Establishment mole and puppet is everything I knew he was.

If he cared about the Constitution, he would not be hoping Hillary wins.

• grannysue says:

Cruz is a mole. He grandstanded on many issues trying to make himself appear a non globalist conservative man when nothing could be further from the truth. One of his donors was Mitch McConnell, you know the man Cruz was supposed to hate. His donors were all globalists, Goldman Sachs and others. Most people think he needs to be run out of the country and go back to Canada.

23. SPMI says:

Cruz! there is out there somewhere a brick wall
    And mrcruz is the only guy who can run headlong into that wall with an erection and break his nose.

24. Travis McGee says:

I’m only voting for one person this election cycle and his initials are DJT.

25. Shevtsova251 says:

Those people are self-centered

26. Toronto Tonto says:

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ry0bie.jpg[/IMG]

27. Venus says:

Same people who said no one was getting to 1237 & then that they had the votes to change the rules in committee at RNC and then to have a roll call vote on floor.
    Ha! They’ll fail now just like they failed then.
    I’m not worried one bit.

• Don’t forget the big mouth Unruh who folded like a cheap suit, selling her virtue like a cheap slut to the highest bidder…running from the mike every time she withdrew her motions.

Run, you bitch. She’s now in a classroom somewhere in a “Christian” school in Colorado, pretending a love of country. What a fukking idiot.

28. Kerry Gimbel says:

There was just always bad smell coming from Cruz and Kasich. Cruz once again proved us right!

29. Plain Jane says:

Remove her glasses and cut her hair and she looks like Ted’s twin sister.

30. She gives me a Kathy Bates from Misery vibe.

31. John Galt says:

Look at the right side of their mouths (on the left in the photo). Side effect of CIA mind control procedure?

• georgiafl says:

Ms. Sycophant sure fits Cruz Mistress Type. (brunette, politically active, rabidly pro-Cruz/NeverTrump) Is Cruz standing so close to Ms. Sycophant in order to make Amanda jealous?

32. andi lee says:

I am much more impressed with Governor Abbott, caparing apples to apples.

#Keep Texas Red!

I can compare former Tx Governor Perry’s 14 yr run as a leader to the end result of Senator Cruz at the RNC – there’s no greater good than self.

Otherwise Mr. Perry can be quite the charismatic character but I’ll not be voting for either in any Texas election.

The “Good Ole Boy” system has to end. Transparency is needed. No more status quo, please!

• Why don’t the #KeepTexasRed folks promote Trump? I have yet to see his name promoted or his swag at these events.

What’s up with that?

• chbailey says:

I don’t live there so I don’t know whats going on, but it is an interesting question because something unique is happening in every state as gobalists separate out from nationalists. In Texas, is it the Bush influence do you think that might be suppressing public alignment with MAGA Trump 2016? The Bush clout in the state might be waning though. Trump rallies there are packed.

33. Sedanka says:

Sometimes I think we need a new party and a new label. “Republican” and “Conservative” are too associated with the types of people in that photo – people most of us have little in common with and even less in agreement with.

34. CinemaNoir says:

It won’t be long before Ted Cruz is the ex-Senator from Texas, replaced by Rick Perry, aided by the endorsement of President Donald Trump…..

35. MVW says:

I wonder if Heidi will still get that high pay once Ted loses his Senate seat? And 8 to 16 years is a long time to wait to sneak into an administrative Gruberment job (no chance with Trump or Trump part 2 – Pence).

Ted is making sure his bridge is burnt and ashes scattered.

36. John M says:

The incredible Cruz ego continues to astonish. Having your own father declare that God anointed him to be president must have something to do with it. As for the gullibility of his continued supporters, it’s extreme denial. I’m no fan of Perry, but he’s better than Cruz at spotting a little reality now and then.

37. dayallaxeded says:

Each GOP candidate made a public pledge to support the party’s nominee. Time to sue the scumbags for breach of contract.

38. Cruz is one of the worst snakes in Congress. Hope he loses his re-election, big time.

39. Wayne Robinson says:

Texas is right if GOP wills not to support another Rep in teds slot everyone should support even a democrat/ how would it be any worse at least then you would know which end is the head so you could kick it in its ass . Ted is pos should be removed by extreme voice . This guy is no Texan he isn’t even American . I said the sorriest Rep was better than the best Dem but Ted is not a Republican he is a Rhino and at least with a Democrat you know what your fighting so he’ll yes anyone but Ted but give the party the option, after all they have had no problems throwing good people out in favor of sectarian favorites . In fact come to think of it I think the Rep party should be on notice NO MORE BULL SHIT OR WE WILL COME FOR YOUR JOB NEXT hoping McCain falls tomorrow

40. andi lee says:

Wow!

Ted Cruz is seriously “all in” for his run for the White House. Mike Lee must be heavily invested to continue carrying Ted’s water.

Please don’t look back, Mr. Cruz! I encourage you to keep running! Until you cross the nearest border.

41. 3x1 says:

There is another group involved, a Catholic charities PAC.

Cruz is not going to spend money on elections in other states. He’s got his plate full dealing with Perry. Some in his organization have wider goals. None are trustworthy. How many quit when he refused to endorse in Cleveland?

Cruz (and Rubio) were funded in part by organizations interested in both amnesty and increased immigration. They are using Cruz/Rubio faithful as pawns.

42. andi lee says:

Hee!

• Ted Cruz is not supposed to be a candidate for the Presidency or is it lawfully elected to the seat he holds in Congress. If it is illegal, how did Tedster obtain his postion.

this has roots. Ted is a citizen or he is not. And if so when did he obtain it legally. There are laws, he is a lawyer, and is a “scholar’. of the constitution. O my. there is a mistake somewhere, let’s see if we can find it.

• psadie says:

Cruz will not release his SEALED BIRTH RECORDS. I believe that his mother gave up her US citizenship when she moved to Canada. Trump knows that he isn’t an American and he shouldn’t even be in the Senate!

• georgiafl says:

US citizenship did not mean diddly-squat to anyone in the Cruz family – until it was politically expedient.

The Cruz Sr. ran off to Canada and became citizens of Canada, did not become US citizens until Ted was running for office 30 years later. Ted didn’t renounce Canadian citizenship until 2014 when he began working on running for POTUS.

Cruz may have run for Senate as a non-US citizen – a fraud.

Cruz is ineligible to run for POTUS. Otherwise his records would not be sealed.

• chbailey says:

Obama, Cruz and Rubio were intentionally breaking the rules of the US Presidents’ qualifications in order to force America’s compliance into the North American Union, the EU’s globalist governance counterpart. The Uniparty blocked the impeachment of Obama time and time again. Even though many patriots tried, we couldn’t get traction to breach the walls until Trump.

• Summer says:

What “important things?” I would like to know what exactly he accomplished in the Senate. Were TPA and TPP among those important things he promised his constituents?

43. drillerelite says:

I simply can’t take these ppl any longer. I once thought Cruz was the best hope for constitutional conservatives, sent him some money, felt he might have a ground game at least, just never had confidence

• drillerelite says:

Wow, I’m a newbie and accidentally posted before finishing. Anyway, I attended our caucus in Colo, what a joke. I have no patience for these purists, there’s too much at stake this election. It’s past time to get over themselves and stop trying to prove they’re morally and intellectually superior than the rest of us. I love this country and an sick of the games 😠

• drillerelite says:

… that he would stand a chance against Hillary. No politician I’ve ever seen have had the cajones needed to take on the uniparty/globalists until Trump. He pulls this off he’ll be near John Wayne status in my eyes.

44. LM says:

Cruz, Bush, and Romney, have been so diminished by the contrast with Trump that they have destoyed themselves….politically, at least.

The more damage they tried to do to Mr. Trump, the more they invited comparisons, and the more they fell short by contrast.

They inadvertently revealed the true ugliness of their hatred….and we recoiled from the ugliness of it.

Imo, they blame and hate Mr. Trump for this, but the real reason is the falseness within them…it just couldn’t measure up against the real thing.

Donald Trump, speaking the truth no matter the stakes, owning the downside, standing up for the veterans and the rule of law, taking the side of the persecuted Christians, and standing firmly and truly as his own man showed them up for the weasily little men that they are.

They will never recover.

God may grant them forgiveness, if they repent; but their political futures, for the foreseeable future, are gone .

Good ridance,

Trump/Pence. 2016, 2020

• georgiafl says:

Yep – all Bush, Cruz and Romney factions have left is destructiveness…..and that shows you their mind-set and loyalty are NOT with America or its citizens.

They are not for American interests over global interests.

Here Bush tells you they are globalists first, Americans second.:

“President Bush broke his self-imposed silence in January 2011, in a speech at Southern Methodist University. The only problem was, he wasn’t attacking Obama, but conservatives. Addressing the immigration debate, he said: “If you study history, there are some ‘isms’ that occasionally pop up … One is isolationism and its evil twin protectionism and its evil triplet nativism.”
      Article – Laura Ingraham – (with hilarious photo of Jeb) http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/george-w-to-the-rescue/

45. flawesttexas says:

Never Trump = Always Hillary

46. Serena says:

Cruz is a Beta male and all his little small minded cretins that are Never Trumpers are little sissy Hillary men throwing a hissy fit cause they didn’t get their way! What red bloodied American male would ever back such a frowzy ball breaking old screeching harridan like her?Give me a strong get things done,don’t take no crap Alpha male like Trump any day of the week..

47. Serena says:

blooded

48. rebel53blog says:

Old Red River TED has been a fraud from the very beginning of his political career. Hope Texans wise up and throw him out of office on his ears.

49. lingane says:

if I was american, I would certainly NOT have vote for Cruz, no matter supreme court stuff, for a simply reason : policies of Cruz on immigration and trade. Between two globalist, I prefer the frankly one, seems more honest.